The Bad Boy Stole My Diary! (...

By divya210

1 Diary.... Millions of Secrets, Notes, Diary entries and a Bucket list.... 4 Bad boys..... What happens when... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1 First Encounters
Chapter 2 I hate him!
Shout Out
Chapter 3 I Missed You!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 I love you? I guess?
Chapter 9 Moving Day
Chapter 10 I Guess

Chapter 8

1.2K 58 4
By divya210

I pulled up to a gas station. My phone started ringing. Mother.

"Here Nix. You'll love this call. If she asks about me. I'm Dead," I said. Nix took my phone and said hello. I got out of the car and filled the gas up. Si did the same.

"What's wrong" Si asked.

"Mother decided to call. Nix is talking to her," I said. She nodded.

"You going to be okay?" Si asked.

"As long as I don't have to talk to her," I said. The gas was done. I put it away. I walked inside. I got 14 black coffees and an orange juice and paid for the gas for both cars. I walked back out. I gave Uncle Carter, Si, Ash, Fairy and Vic their coffees. I walked back to my car. I gave everyone their coffee. Roxy looked up from her phone.

"Good news. She's not allergic to anything," Roxy said. I smiled and nodded.

"Here you go sweetie," I said. I gave Skylar her orange juice. She took it. She tried opening but failed. Jace, Kade and Jax laughed. She pouted. Jace opened it for her and gave it to her. I sat down in the driver's seat and shut the door.

"Here. She wants to talk to you," Nix said. I glared at him. He mouthed sorry. I stuck the middle finger up at him. I took the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Baby How are you," She said.

"Okay drop the act and cut to the chase. What do you want from me," I said.

"I just called to ask how you were doing?" She said.

"No if you wanted to do that. You would have tried harder to contact me. OH also you wouldn't have treated me the way you did. So don't start this with me. I know you want something. Now are you gladly going to tell me what it is or am I going to have to hang up. You acting this way because Nix said something. So drop the act get one with what you need," I said.

"I need to talk with your Uncle Carter. So give the phone to him you selfish brat," She sneered. I smiled.

"THERE'S THE SELFISH, ANNOYING, BITCH ASS MOTHER I HATE! THERE'S THE MOTHER I KNOW AND FUCKING WOULD KILL," I smiled.

"Just give the phone to him you brat," She said. I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I walked over to the driver's seat and gave the phone to him. I mouthed mom. He sighed and took the phone.

"No. Their mine now. You're not going to get them. Not even her. No," He said and gave me the phone. I walked back to the car.

"Now listen here. You're not going to get Nix under your call. You're not going to have him as a son. Your not going to have me. My last name isn't even Montoya anymore. Uncle Carter is our guardian now. So leave us alone. Live your damn life. Just drop the I care act. We all know it's a lie," I said.

"You're such a-" she said.

"A bitch, A brat? Yea I know this," I said.

"Just give the phone to-" She tried but I interrupted her.

"To Nix. MY FUCKING PLEASURE," I said. I handed the phone to him. I got in the car. I pulled out of the gas station. Uncle Carter behind me. I heard Nix talking calmly. Then argue and hang up. He gave my phone to Kade. Who put it in the cup holder.

"She wants us to attend a party with her and move back in," Nix said.

"No," I said focusing on the road.

"Val-" He said.

"No. Uncle carter already said no and He signed paper to adopt us both and they passed. We're his children now and you know it. Mandy is not my mother and never will be. She never was," I said.

"Val. She was our mom for a while. She wasn't all that bad," Nix said. I glared at him through the mirror.

"Ever since we were born. You were taken to travel with them on every single party, and meeting. While I was at home being raised by a maid! They weren't expecting a baby girl. Face it Nix. They were expecting another baby boy. If you want to take up on their offer then go ahead, but don't expect me to come after you," I said.

"Val. You know I didn't mean it like that," He said.

"Okay," I said.

Val. Don't ignore me.

Get out of my mind Nix

Val please. Don't do this.

THEN WHAT THE HECK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY? HUH! IF YOU EXPECT ME TO GO BACK TO THAT LIFE YOU MUST BE DREAMING!

Valentina calm down. I'm not going to force you to do anything. I'm just letting you know what she said.

Do you want to go back to her. Nix? Do you want to move back with her?

Never, I'm not going to forgive her for what she did to you. That's my promise to you, I'll never forgive her Ever,I love you too much to see you go through that.I'm sorry. I wasn't there before but I'm here now and I'm not going to afford losing you again. I never want to see you that hurt again.

It's not your fault Nix. I forgive you, I love you too Nixie.

*Back home in Georgia*

*12:00 P.M. Aka Midnight*

Currently everyone is eating popcorn and is enjoying the show. Nick is sitting with sleeping Skylar. Axel is currently tapping his foot and looking at us with anger.

"Okay It's too late for this shit. I'm going to bed," I said.

"SIT YOUR ASS BACK DOWN!," Axel said. I groaned and sat back down.

"ACEEEE," I whinned.

"Coming," Ace said walking in

"What happened," Ace said.

"She got married and adopted a kid! DO YOU REALIZE HOW BIG OF A LEVERAGE THIS IS TO OUR ENEMIES? IF THEY FIND OUT! HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE! NO WAIT EVEN WORSE THEY WILL USE HER AGAINST YOU" Axel said. I got up and slapped him.

"You good," I asked. He nodded.

"Good. Now listen up. They come anywhere near her. They will get a gun to the face. I'll kill them. She's seen things that she isn't supposed to see as a child. So they come near her. I'll kill them. They know not to test me. Got it," I said. He nodded.

"Now like I said. It's too late for this. I need rest," I said. We all got up. Ace handed me a piece of paper.

"This address is for Jace, Nick, Nix, Roxy, Skylar and you. Also for whoever wants to stay there.Consider it a gift from Axel and I to you guys," Ace smiled.

"All your stuff is packed and there all ready," Axel said. I nodded. I hugged them.

"I'll see you soon," I smiled. We all walked out.

"Well Si, Fairy want to stay with us," Hunter asked.

"We stay with Uncle Carter. When we are home. He's like our dad," Fairy laughed.

"Come on girls," Uncle Carter said. Si, and Fairy got in the car and they drove off.

"What about you Ashlynn," Hunter said.

"I'm moving in with you. My stuff is in Val's room now. Since she's not staying there anymore," Ash said. I laughed.

"You got strict company now boys," I laughed. Hunter, Ryder got on their bikes. Ash sat behind Hunter on his bike.

"See you in the morning," Hunter said. We waved and they lift. Kade, Jax and Vik had left a while ago. Nix got into his black convertible. Roxy and Nick got in with Nix. I sat down in my silver convertible. Skylar in the her carseat in the back. She was all buckled in. Jace sat down in the passenger's seat. I typed in the address. I pulled out with Nix right behind me. 20 minutes later. We arrived at a huge mansion. The gates opened. We parked our cars. Jace got Skylar out. 8 people came out. 2 people took the keys. The other 6 grabbed out bags. We followed them inside. They helped us to our rooms. Jace, and I were in 1 room. Sky had her own room. Nick, Roxy and Nix have their own room. They put our bags on the bed and leave closing the door behind them. I put all the clothes away in the closest. All of Jace's clothes and my clothes were here. After that. I changed into shorts and A tank top. Jace and I tucked Skylar into her bed. We turned the night light on and left her room leaving it slightly open. We walked back to our room. I got into bed. Jace turned the lights off and climbed in. We cuddled and I fell asleep in his warm arms.

"Goodnight Val," He whispered. I cuddled closer to his chest.

"Goodnight Jace," I whispered.

*Next day 10:00 a.m*

"WAKE UP!" Nix shouted.

"SHUT UP NIX LET ME SLEEP," I shouted back. I heard crying. I groaned. I got up. I rubbed my eyes. Jace was sleeping. I walked out my room and walked to Sky's room. I picked her up.

"Shhhh. It's okay. Calm down," I whispered. She was still crying. I walked out of her room. I walked to Nick's room.

"Nickkk," I said. He groaned. Skylar started crying again. He got up.

"She won't calm down," I said.

"Give her to Jace," Nick said.

"He's sleeping," I said.

"Give her here," He said. I gave her to Nick.

"Shh baby open your eyes. Come on," Nick said. She kept crying.

"Seriously. Try giving her to jace," He said. I nodded. I picked her up again. I walked to my room. Nix was trying to wake Jace up. I put Skylar next to Jace. She kept on crying. Jace put an arm around her and pulled her closer to him.

"Shhh baby It's okay. We're here now," He whispered. She stopped crying. She snuggled to him and went back to sleep. My mouth fell open. Nix started laughing. I walked into my bathroom. I brushed, flossed and used mouthwash. I took a shower and wash my hair. I put on black tights, a hoodie, and flats. I blow dried my hair. I straightened it and put it in a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and bedroom. I walked downstairs. I poured a cup of coffee. We were having scrambled eggs, Bacon, toast, waffle, cereal, milk, orange juice, and cupped mixed fruits.

"Hey Linda. Deliver scrambled Eggs, 4 pieces of Bacon, Toast with extra butter, a cup of coffee, 1 mini waffle with syrup, small bowl of cereal, and a cup of orange juice to my bedroom," I said. She nodded and start preparing the plates.

"Michelle deliver scrambled Eggs, 4 pieces of Bacon, Toast with extra butter, a cup of coffee, waffle with syrup to Nick, Nix,and Roxy's room," I said. She nodded and started preparing the plates. Linda walked back into the kitchen.

"The plate has been delivered. Your Husband and Daughter have awakened," she smiled. I nodded. I finished my cup of coffee. I sat down on the sofa and watched a little bit of the news. 20-30 minutes later.I walked down the hall and up the stairs. I walked down the right hall and to my room. I walked into my room. Skylar was all ready and she was playing on Jace's phone. They had both eaten everything. Linda knocked and then walked in she grabbed the plate and then walked out locking the door behind her.

"Hi Mommy," She smiled.

"Hey Sky," I smiled.

"Daddy's in the bathroom fixing his hair," She giggled. I laughed and then rolled my eyes. I walked into the bathroom. He put his comb down. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Hello to you too," he said mockingly.

"I'm tired," I whispered,

"I know baby," He said softly. 

"That little girl plays favorites. She's a daddy's girl," I laughed.

"Jealous," He said with a smirk.

"As if," I scoffed.

"Whatever you say princess but we all know that your jealous," He smirked.

"I am not," I said.

"Sureee," he said. I groaned and walked out of the bathroom. I walked out of the room.

"YOU'RE JEALOUS!," He teased.

"I AM NOT," I shouted. NIck looked at me with a smirk. I walked past him.

"You're jealous," He smirked.

"NO I'M NOT!!," I pouted. I groaned. Nick laughed then walked to my room. I walked to Nix's room. I knocked.

"Come in Twiny," He said. I walked in. I closed the door behind him. He was on the bed playing his phone.

"So what are you jealous about," He smirked.

"I'm not jealous," I whinned.

"Okay. Your not but what was all that about," Nix asked with a smirk.

"Well my dear twiny. Remember this morning how I gave Skylar to Jace and she stopped crying. Well Jace says that I'm jealous because Skylar like him more than me," I said.

"Ohh. So be honest. Are you," He said.

"No," I said. I hugged him. I cuddled with him.

"I'm tired Nix," I said.

"I know Val," He said.

"You smell good," I smiled.

"Don't sleep. We are bound to have a mission today," he said. I kissed his cheek.

"You smell like honey and baked stuff," I said. He laughed.

"Anyway. I'll talk you later, "I said. He nodded. I walked out of his room. I walked downstairs and into the living room. Roxy was sitting on the sofa watching PLL. I sat down next to her.

"Hey. Where were you," Roxy said.

"You know Sitting with Nix," I said. She nodded.

"Your.... Brother...... is..... the ...... true...... definition..... of ...... HOT," She whispered.

"EWWWWW ROXY!!!," I gagged.

"HE IS THOUGH," She squealed. I gasped.

"Did... You just..,. Squeal," I gasped

"WE'RE HERE BITCHES," Si shouted.

"IN HERE," I shouted. Thy walked in Ashlynn, Si and Fairy sat down on the sofa. Hunter and Ryder walked in.

"Nick and Jac are upstairs in our room with Skylar,"I said, They ran out of the room.

"What were you eww in about," Si asked.

"Roxy just squealed," I said. Their mouths fell open.

"Also her brother is hot," She whispered.

"EWWW!!! STOP," I groaned.

"I do agree. He is, but Hunter is hotter," Si said.

"EWWWWWWW," I shouted.

"No. I think Nick is hotter," Ash blushed.

"Noo. I think Ryder is Hotter," Fairy said.

"EWWW," I groaned.

"Val. I dare you to tell the guys we think their hot From down here. You have to shout it," Si said. I shrugged.

"PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!! Y-" I tried but Roxy covered my mouth. Roxy tried to speak but Si covered her mouth. Then Fairy tried to speak and Ash covered her mouth. I heard footsteps. All the guys appears. They looked confused. Phoenix was shirtless.

"Why are your mouths covered?" Hunter said.

"Val what were you going to say," He said. I moved Roxy's hand off. I smirked.

"NO!! DON'T SAY IT," They shouted.

"Say what," Nick said. I got up and started walking.

"HUNTER!! SI THINKS YOUR HOT. NICK!!!! ASH THINKS YOUR HOT!!! RYDER FAIRY THINKS YOUR HOT! NIX ROXY THINKS YOUR HOT," I shouted. The boys had smirked. I smiled and started running.

"VAL YOU TRAITOR," Ash shouted.

"YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS," I shouted back. I ran up the stairs and to my room. Sky wasn't there. I walked to her room. She was on her bed sleeping. I smiled. I walked back to my room. I closed the door behind me. Suddenly Jace pushed me up against the wall. I looked at him in surprise.
"Did you think I would let you off that easy," He smirked. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. He still has that effect over me. He still makes my knees melt. He pulled away and looked at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my face in his neck. His arms slipped in around my waist.

"I guess..." I started.

"Guess what?" He whispered.

"Nothing," I said. He shrugged. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"It's time for you to step down. Val. You have a kid and family. Let Fairy take over," Ace said.

"You think it's time," I asked.

"Yes," He said.

"Okay. Fine I'll step down, but if you ever need help. I will always help," I said.

"I know. Keep in touch," He said.

"I will," I smiled. I hung up.

I'm stepping down Nix. I'm putting the girls in charge.

I'm stepping down too. I'll help every now and then but I need to graduate high school and college.

Yea. We graduate High school tomorrow

See you tomorrow

Bye Nixie

"We graduate tomorrow," I smiled.

"Yea we do," He laughed.

"I'm stepping down and letting the girls take over. It's time for me to finally step down," I said. He nodded. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Did you like it????? 

Welp!! Remember to 

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

Read my other stories 

Until next update. Byeee My lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MY PSYCO LOVER ! By moonchild

Mystery / Thriller

902 153 17
Love story of a boy whom everyone says a psycho and a sweet but daring girl ! But is he really Psycho or he is hiding something ? A girl will sh...
261K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
1.9K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...