EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

By xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... More

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang Special: Wake Up Call
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Trapped
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
Beasts
The Blonde Wolf Awakes
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Planet of Peace
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
KaiSoo ~ Suffocate
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]

35.6K 832 203
By xoxo_annie_exo

LAST CHAPTER:

'Goodbye Kim Jongdae.'

'Goodbye Oh Minyoung.'

Minyoung gave me one last hug, and walked away from me, leaving me in the rain once again.

'BUT IF I CAN, I'LL COME BACK ONE DAY. I PROMISE.' Minyoung had said earlier

'I'll wait for you. Always.' I whispered, watching Minyoung climb into her mom's car.

all I had to do now, was to wait for her. And I always believed that Minyoung would come back. She has to and she will.

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU, OH MINYOUNG.

-

CHEN'S POV:

"Ughhhhh." I groaned.

I tried to get up, and I was blinded by the bright lights in... wherever i was.

"Chen are you ok?" an angelic voice asked me.

"Yea... sort of." I replied

"What do you mean sort of? You were crazy out there."

"Where am I?"

"In the school's infirmary room. I asked the teacher if I could stay with you. Are you sure you're ok? You were calling me Minyoung just then."

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright lights in the room. and then I saw...

Sarang.

a wave of something swept through me, and i felt sick to my stomach.

"Hey. You sure you're ok? It doesn't look like it to me. You need to rest ok?" Sarang said

"Yea im ok.... Just nauseous." I replied, sitting up on the bed

"So... where are the others?" I asked

"They're in class. They came to see you outside when it happened. After the storm, you passed out and they explained everything to me. I'm so sorry about.... umm... Minyoung." Sarang said

{ now she knows about it... about Minyoung... }

"I-I'll try not to mention her name, since I know that it was really painful for you." Sarang said sadly.

[A/N: play Open Arms ~ EXO version]

"It's ok I've moved on." I said after a moment of silence

"Doesn't seem like it to me. I-If you want to, you can tell me about it and pour your feelings out on me. I'll listen to what you have to say, and I'll help you overcome your pain. Well I'll try to."

I thought for a minute, thinking about exploding my feelings onto Sarang. I'm not sure if this will help, but I hope the painful flashbacks go away for good.

"Sure. I'll talk about it with you, Sarang-ah." I said

"Just don't pressure yourself too much ok?" Sarang said

"Ok. So when I was little, I was this nerdy kid with glasses. No one wanted to be my friend, and no one bothered to acknowledge my presence." I started.

"And then one day, Minyoung approached me during recess and asked to be my friend. I was shocked that someone actually talked to me, not just ask me homework questions. And so Minyoung and I slowly became the best of friends. You could say that we were BFFS in just a few weeks. We spent recess together, tried to be partners for every class project, you name it. And so we both grew close to each other. I-I started to have feelings for her. I didn't want our friendship to end, so I never said anything."

"Did Minyoung like you back?" Sarang asked.

"Well, she actually felt the exact same way as I did."

"Then did you ask her out?"

"No..."

"TSS..."

"Anyways, since I'm a magical, you receive your powers around 16 years old, right?"

I look at Sarang as she nods her head.

"I was an early bloomer. So is the rest of EXO. We got our powers earlier, so we had to be more careful. But then as I received my new powers, I never learned how to control it." I said as I looked at my hand. "My parents were always busy and never told me anything about this 'magical power' stuff. And so one day, M-Minyoung was walking by when it was raining and s-she...."

"Saw you didn't she?" Sarang said sadly.

tears formed around my eyes, blurring my vision.

"S-she called me a monster. A scary person. But what could I do at that time? I was scared to lose Minyoung. She was the only person that was my friend and made me smile at the time. I-I... didn't want to lose my best friend and my crush. I didn't want her to find out the truth about me. but... she did." I whispered.

"And then she was brainwashed by an elder... and she moved to somewhere else. I'm not even sure if she remembers me."

I felt tears falling out of my eyes, and I have to say, it felt good to cry. to let all your sad feelings inside you pour out like rain. Maybe that's why I was chosen to have lightning as my powers. it matches with rain. rumbling and shaking to let your feelings out, and then you return to normal. But when you're letting your feelings out, it's best to have someone who will listen to you beside you.

I felt a warm embrace, and I will never forget the time when Sarang hugged me in my dark times. Listening and helping me overcome this... thank you, Park Sarang. I owe you one. I think you were sent from the heavens to guide me through my pain.

'If... If Minyoung ever comes back, and doesn't remember me, I'll try to bear with it. But for now, thank you for listening to my past, Park Sarang. I just hope it doesn't haunt me in the future.' I thought.

"It's ok Chen, just let the tears fall. It feels better that way. I'll be here by your side. Don't worry about anything for now and just open the lock to your hidden, painful feelings." Sarang said.

"T-thank you." I said between sobs.

I cried for another 5 minutes and I decided to man up. Sure men don't cry, but real men cry. They just do. I sniffed and Sarang handed me a box of tissues.

"Here. I think you need the whole box." she said, chuckling.

"Thanks." I replied, blowing my nose

"Don't mention it. So do you feel better now?" Sarang asked me

"Yea. I feel great." I said. I realized that a heavy weight that was always on my shoulders just lifted me up. Like it just... disappeared. 'Poof' and it's just... gone.

I've never felt this great in years. Sure I always trolled, but it helped me forget the entire incident as I was doing it. But now, I think it's gone.

I really owe you one Park Sarang. You sure can help a person feel better in just one day, even if the incident was over years ago. Thank you so much. Bless this girl.

I decided to get up and continue class. Sarang asked me if I needed more rest, but I refused. As we were almost leaving the room, I take a glance at the window and see that the sun's rays were shining even though there were dark clouds in the sky.

I smile, and head back to class with Sarang. As we entered the classroom, the teacher and fangirls asked if I was ok. I got a lot of worried looks from everyone in the class. I told them that I was fine, and we continued class.

After school, my hyungs and dongsaengs wanted to treat me since it was a 'dark day' for me. We brought Sarang along with us to our favorite cafe, not far from the school. We also wore our disguises so that no one will recognize us.

As we all got our warm drinks, we sat down and talked about this afternoon.

"Are you SURE that you're ok Chen-ah?" Suho hyung asked me.

"Yea. I feel great." I replied

"What happened?" everyone asked Sarang and I.

"Well guys, let's just say that I won't be having 'dark days' anymore." I said

"What?!! How- Why- who?" Sehun said

"Tell is the details hyung!!!!" Kai pleaded.

"It's all thanks to the angel." I replied

"Angel?!" the group chorused

"There was an angel?" D.O asked

"Yea. Park Sarang, my savior, my angel sent from heaven to guide me through this huge mess."

I looked at Sarang cheerfully, while she nearly chocked on her hot cocoa.

{ Haha silly Sarang-ah :D } I thought

"Wah!!!! Dongsaeng-ah you helped Chen go through all this?!" Lay said to Sarang.

"Well since Chen said so, I guess I really did help him with his problem. You owe me one, Chen Chen." Sarang said, snickering.

"Jk jk. I won't ask you for anything." Sarang said quickly.

"No I have to owe you. If you ever need assistance, you can always ask me Sarang-ah." I said

"Hyung!!! I want you to help me too!!!" Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai said altogether.

"Well you guys didn't help me at all. And you guys trolled me too." I said

"What?! You still remember that?!" Luhan said

"Haha yup. You guys won't fool me cuz I'm the troll~~~!!" I said happily.

"Aww hyung's mean!!!!" the maknaes yelled.

"Yah be quiet guys. We're in public!!" Suho hyung hissed at us.

I look at Sarang's direction to see her trying not to laugh.

but then Chanyeol and Luhan hyung bursted into laughter, making all of us laugh till our stomachs had hurt.

all around the table, roars of laughter came from my friends and I as we all clutched our stomachs from laughing too much. I wiped a happy tear from my eye, and calmed my inner troll. I smiled as I saw golden rays of sunshine shining through the windows, breaking free from its dark prison.

so this is the feeling of having no worries at all. And it's all thanks to her. Thank you so much, even though I've mentioned it hundreds of times. You saved me from my nightmares, my ray of sunshine.

-

yay update! I'm sorry if I'm updating slowly. you know, school and stuff ;_;

this was a sad chapter, but it turned our nice in the end, didn't it? (;_;)

also, #HappyChenChenDay !!! even though it was yesterday.
(^ω^)( ^ω^ )^o^(^o^)(≧∇≦)

I feel so lazy... meh. (-。-;)

oh yea, I'm seriously addicted to 'Goodbye Summer.' I just love that song SSOOOO MUCH!!!! I can just listen to it over and over again. even thought its a sad-ish song about not saying your feelings to the one you love, I just love it. it's awesome ok? if you didn't listen to it yet, LISTEN TO IT!!! it's by f(x) and D.Onut.
v(^_^v)♪♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
but I'm pretty sure that you guys have heard it. it's just so awesome. (≧∇≦)

AND THE GALAXY GALXY OHHHH

DODODODODODO...

haha lol galaxy supernova. (^◇^)

SO NOW I COME TO YOU~~~ WITH OPEN ARMSSS~ (>人<;)

chingu naeun ireum~~~ (>_<)

I'll shut up now :P

ok
bye
my
awesome
reader!

peace out! ✌️

~ author-nim

@xoxo_annie_exo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 47 12
Kim Jae Eun is one of those girls who are the bullied, the one who does almost everyone's homework. Also known at the class pushover. 12 new guys jus...
27.4K 1.4K 25
It's continuation of Age gap : Jungkook (read this if you want to understand the story line and Character) Someone : wow look at her, she is awesom...
11.6K 427 22
Two best friends become exhange students from Mokpo to Seoul. That school wasn't what they expected, there were a lot of spoiled brats. But, they me...
1.7K 237 35
[completed](Book 8 of my EXO series spinoff to Be my boyfriend) Oh Jinah is your not-so-typical popular girl in school. Her sassy vibe and high-pitc...