Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

By PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... More

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

x || house of theft

388 18 30
By PumpkynMonster

"Look, don't worry, Nina." Fabian reassured, "We will find something that will stop this."

"Thank you, Fabian," Nina muttered in reply, "I hope you're right."

"I won't stop until I have found something, promise," Fabian said confidently.

****

"Right," Fabian started, pacing around the room, talking to Sibuna, "We all need to look for a way to help Nina."

"I suppose I can look on my laptop," Patricia suggested.

"Yes. Good," Fabian said, "Mara? Eddie?" He asked.

"I will look over everything I know about the Chosen one and Osirian," Eddie told him.

"Good, Eddie," Fabian smiled.

"What about the watch?" Mara asked, looking over to the rest of Sibuna, who were too busy planning on ways to save Nina.

"We can't really do anything more until we get the locket back," Fabian explained briefly.

"Yes we can. We still have loads more hieroglyphics to figure out," Mara murmured.

"Don't you think Nina's life is a little more important?" Fabian asked, getting a little annoyed.

"What about my dream?" Mara spat, "That could affect my life!" She spoke more loudly, and more annoyed.

"But Nina literally collapsed and is dying," Fabian defended Nina, raising his voice.

"Fine!" Mara said, still annoyed, "I'll work on the watch myself," She huffed, before walking out the room, and slamming the door behind her.

"Mara wait!" Fabian tried to stop her, but she was already out the room.

"So what are you going to do?" Eddie asked, tying to avoid the fact that Mara walked out.

"I can go to Frobisher's secret study, and look for information, his daughter was a paragon too after all," Fabian murmured.

"Yeah... Good luck getting down into the cellar," Patricia pointed out.

"Dammit... I forgot about that..." Fabian hesitated.

"Okay!" Eddie spoke, taking charge, "Patricia you go and look for information online, Fabian you go look though any book that you think will be helpful, and I will look over everything I know about the Chosen one and Osirian" Patricia and Fabian both nodded at this, before they split off to do their individual research.

"What about Mara?" Fabian asked, before he left the room.

"We can talk to her later," Eddie said.

****

"Hey," Charlie smiled, sitting on the sofa beside Patricia, who was looking at her laptop screen.

"Charlie, hi," Patricia spoke quickly, slamming her laptop screen down, so Charlie couldn't see what she was searching.

"Woah, alright!" Charlie explained, looking at Patricia's, now shut, laptop, "Something to hide?"

"No, it's um... Family stuff," Patricia lied hesitantly.

"Right... So I have a question," Charlie stated.

"Shoot," Patricia muttered, taking her laptop off of her lap and placing it on the sofa beside her.

"How do you know about all of these things related to the locket?" Charlie asked.

"Um..." Patricia stuttered, realising that she hadn't thought this deeply into her lie, "Old heritage stuff," She decided upon saying.

"Right..." Charlie mumbled, "Maybe we should tell the teachers about this."

"No!" Patricia snapped quickly.

"How come?" Charlie queried.

"Just don't!" Patricia told him sternly.

"I won't for now, but if it gets too much, then I'm going to Mr. Sweet," Charlie stated

"Um... I've gotta go..." Patricia mumbled, before standing up and walking out, taking her laptop with her, so that Charlie couldn't go snooping.

****

"Hello," Fleur smiled, walking into Patricia and Mara's room.

Mara quickly shut the screen of her laptop, which showed her research for the watch and hieroglyphics.

"Are you okay, Mara," She asked.

"I'm fine," Mara murmured, looking down at the floor.

"Do you need to talk about it?" Fleur asked, walking further into her room.

"It's nothing," Mara spoke quickly, still not making any eye contact.

"Are you sure?" Fleur asked.

"Uh-hu," Mara nodded awkwardly.

"Okay then," Fleur muttered, "How has Nina been?" She changed the topic.

"Don't know," Mara shrugged, not really caring about Nina at the moment.

"If anything happens to her would you please let me know," Fleur asked, Mara nodding.

****

"The Osirian is the Chosen one's protector, Blah, blah, blah," Eddie muttered to himself, reading over facts that he already knew. "Come on," He muttered, annoyed, flicking through the pages, "There has to be something."

****

"Where are you going?" Fleur asked Fabian, as she walked downstairs, seeing him getting his coat on.

"Um..." Fabian muttered, "My history teacher wanted to see me," He lied quickly

"It's almost time for dinner," Fleur stated.

"Yeah..." Fabian hesitated, "I might have to pass on that..."

"You are eating dinner thank you, Fabian," Fleur stated sternly.

"Fine..." Fabian gave in, reluctantly taking his coat off.

****

"Hey, Mara, problem!" Patricia burst into her room.

"What?" Mara huffed.

"Charlie wants to tell the teachers about my fake mystery," Patricia told her.

"Okay," Mara mumbled, looking down at the floor.

"Are you even listening to me?" Patricia questioned, shutting the door.

"I don't mind," Mara spoke, her answer not corresponding to the question that Patricia asked.

"Are you alright?" Patricia asked, walking over and sitting beside Mara.

"No," Mara shook her head weakly, finally paying attention to what Patricia was saying.

"What's wrong?" Patricia asked.

"Everyone seems to have forgotten about the watch" Mara explained, "Fabian promised to help me!"

"But Nina is very ill," Patricia defended Nina.

"Wow, thanks for the support!" Mara scowled.

"I'm just saying," Patricia muttered.

"Everyone knows that I am worried about this, especially after the dream I had," Mara told her.

"We will help you, Mara," Patricia tried to convince her, "But we can't let Nina die!"

"Ugh..." Mara grunted, "I'm sick of this, just leave me alone!"

"Look-" Patricia started, before being cut off by Mara.

"I don't care what you have to say!" Mara snapped, "Just leave!"

"Fine," Patricia rolled her eyes.

****

"The Osirian is the complete opposite of the Chosen one... Um..." Eddie said to himself, still flicking through pages off books, finding out no new information.

Vincent walking into the room. Eddie immediately shoved all of the books off his bed, so that Vincent couldn't see them, he then leaped up.

"What are you doing?" Vincent demanded.

"Studying," Eddie lied.

"Go to dinner!" Vincent glared at him.

"But I need to..." Eddie hesitated.

"Dinner! Now!" Vincent boomed.

"But..." Eddie argued.

"No buts Mr. Miller!" Vincent shouted.

"Fine," Eddie stammered, walking off and as he did, kicking the books under his bed, in attempt to hide them.

****

"How'd the research go?" Fabian asked, as him Patricia and Eddie met in the dining room.

"Interrupted," Patricia told him bluntly, "You?"

"Same," Fabian agreed.

"Me too," Eddie said.

"How did you two get interrupted?" Patricia questioned.

"Vincent," Eddie replied bluntly.

"Fleur," Fabian replied, also bluntly, "You?" He added.

"Charlie" Patricia said, "Also I have some news about that..."

"What?" Fabian asked, semi panicked.

"Charlie wants to tell Mr. Sweet about my lie" Patricia told them in a whisper, "And I don't know if I can convince him not to."

"Oh, well done," Eddie clapped sarcastically.

"Look, I didn't think he would want to tell anyone about it," Patricia defended.

"Patricia, this lie is getting out of hand," Fabian spoke, "Can you please just take it when he is asleep?"

"You don't know what Charlie is like with that locket" Patricia started, "He literally takes care of it as if it were his baby or something,"

"Well hurry it along then," Fabian said, "Get the locket as quick as possible."

"Okay, I will," Patricia nodded, "But I need a favour..."

"What happened to 'I got this'?" Asked Fabian.

"Fine then..." Patricia huffed, "Don't help me," She then stormed off, out of the dining room, leaving her dinner.

****

"What are you doing?" asked Charlie, as he walked into his room, seeing Jerome on the computer.

"Sunbathing" He said sarcastically, "What does it look like?"

"Honestly I have no idea," Charlie mumbled, "So... What are you doing? And honestly this time."

"Creating a fake flight ticket." Jerome told him bluntly, as if it were a normal thing to do.

"Um... Why?" Questioned Charlie.

"I'm going to America to surprise Joy," Jerome informed him.

"Joy your Ex-Girlfriend?" Charlie confirmed.

"Soon to be my girlfriend again," Jerome smiled.

"How do you know that you are not going to be caught for fraud?" Charlie asked.

"What for trying to get my girlfriend back?" Jerome asked, confused.

"No, Obviously not!" Charlie rolled his eyes, "The fake plane ticket."

"Oh that," Jerome came to realisation, "Naa, it'll be fine."

"Okay then..." Charlie muttered, "So are you just taking off?"

"Uh-hu" Murmured Jerome.

"Right then..." Charlie murmured.

****

Patricia walked up to the gate house, at the back, through the passage, she wasn't sure whether anyone was living there at the time, so she crept in, trying to be as quiet as she possibly could.

"Right then" She whispered to herself, as quickly checked the house to see if anyone was in, luckily no one was.

Patricia grabbed something sharp that she found in the kitchen, then walked up to the secret door, then she began to smash it down with the kitchen utensil.

"Come on," Patricia muttered, "Come on!" She repeated, louder this time.

****

"Hi, Mara," Fabian greeted, seeing Mara walk down the stairs, carrying her phone, "Are you okay? What are you doing?"

"If you must know," Mara started, "I am going to look for the watch and hieroglyphics myself, seeing as the rest of you gave up on me."

"We didn't give up on you," Fabian told her, walking over and sitting beside her on her bed.

"Yes you did!" Mara argued, moving away from Fabian, "As soon as Nina got ill, you all just gave up on me."

"Look, Nina is dying here, Mara," Fabian defended Nina.

"Nina may be dying," Mara started, "But don't you worry that we could also be?"

"What are you talk about?" Fabian questioned.

"According to you, and I am assuming that you are correct, the first line of the hieroglyphics read 'Time is a precious thing'," Mara explained.

"It can't mean that..." Fabian hesitated unsurely.

"Maybe if we solve the rest, then it will help us figure out what it means," Mara said, "But obviously, you don't care about doing that."

"No, Mara," Fabian began, "I'm sorry."

"Okay... Want to come and help me find them?" Mara asked.

"I was, um... Actually going to uh... See if Nina was okay," Fabian stuttered, lowering his voice.

"Unbelievable," Mara muttered, before storming out of the room.

"Wait! Mara..." Fabian tried to stop her, but she didn't pay any attention.

****

"Finally," Patricia breathed out, as she broke a whole into the door.

She then climbed through the hole, as she walked upstairs.

"Patricia, you idiot!" She almost shouted to herself, as she noticed the lift to her right hand side, "Don't use you brain do you?" She questioned herself, "Why am I talking to myself?" She then asked, confused, "Right..." She breathed out.

She then walked over to one of the sarcophagi and began dragging it across the floor, she then pulled it into the lift, she then climbed in with it, and went down to the bottom floor with it.

****

"Hey, Nina," Eddie smiled, walking into Nina and Lavender's room. Lavender wasn't in there.

"Hi," She muttered in response sitting up, "How's the research going?" She questioned.

"It's kinda... Not" Eddie informed her, sitting on the end of her bed.

"What? Why?" She asked, mad inside.

"Me, Fabian and Patricia got interrupted," Eddie told her, "And Mara is refusing to help."

"I can look for something too," Nina told him, planning to spring more of her lie upon them.

"No, no, no" Eddie spoke quickly, "You need to rest. I already feel guilty enough for getting you like this, I can't ask you to work too, not in the state you are in. Trust me, we will sort this," He told her, comfortingly.

"Trust me, I am okay to help," Nina encouraged.

"Only if you feel well enough to," Eddie told her, "But for now, rest."

"Okay," Nina whispered, annoyed inside.

****

"Ugh..." Patricia grunted, as she pulled the Sarcophagi along the woods, to Frobisher's Crypt, "Why... Does... This... Have to... Be so heavy?" She huffed in between breaths, still talking to herself.

****

"Hey," Fabian murmured, walking into the living room, and sitting down on the sofa, the opposite side to Lavender.

"What are you doing?" She asked quickly, pulling her pieces of paper up to her chest, so Fabian couldn't see them.

"Sitting down" He told her obviously, opening his laptop.

"Could you not sit so close," Lavender remarked rudely.

"I'm on the other side of the sofa..." Fabian told her, confused, Lavender giving her an evil glare, "But I guess I could move..." He stuttered, before moving onto the other sofa.

Lavender slowly put her paper down again, and continued to look over the map of the house, pinpointing possible places where the ring could be hidden.

****

Patricia dragged the Sarcophagi up to the Crypt, then rested it up against the rocky wall. She looked up to the top of the Crypt, huffing. She needed to somehow get the Sarcophagi up onto the roof, and then through the sunlight hole in the top.

She bit her lip, thinking about how on earth she was going to get the sarcophagi up on the roof, then inside. After a few minutes of standing there and thinking, she decided to go back to the house and get help.

****

Nina grabbed her laptop from her bedside cabinet, she the opened it, and typed into the search bar 'https://www.createyourownwebite.com' the website then loaded, and she began to import all of the fake information that she needed the others to believe, so that they find the ring.

****

"Hi, Patricia," Fabian said, as he saw Patricia walked through the front door.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"What is with all the girls in this house today?" Fabian asked.

"What are you talking about?" Patricia responded.

"First Mara has a go at me, then Lavender, now you," Fabian informed her.

"Yeah, whatever. Anyway..." Patricia began, changing the topic, "I need your help."

"With what?" Fabian asked, worried.

"You need to help me lift one of the Sarcophagi from the gate house up on top of the Crypt, then get it inside through the hole at the top," Patricia explained with no explanation to why.

"Wait! What?" Fabian panicked.

"Please don't make me repeat that," Patricia huffed, out of breath after telling him all of the information the first time round.

"Sarcophagi from the gate house?" Fabian questioned.

"Yeah," Patricia began, "While you and Eddie were failing at finding something to help Nina, I was busy breaking into the gate house."

"Oh my, Patricia..." Fabian sighed.

"What?" Patricia questioned.

"You went to the gate house? Were you caught?" Fabian asked.

"No, I think someone lives there, but they weren't in," Patricia told him, "Anyway, are you going to help me? Or not?"

"Fine," Fabian sighed reluctantly.

****

[Hey, so firstly I apologise to @sibunaathogwarts as I kinda stole your idea about Nina creating a fake website. Sorry. I just couldn't think of many other ways for her to get this fake info to the others. Anyways...

Will Jerome's fake ticket work?

Will one of the places Lavender pinpointed be the correct one?

Will Patricia get the Sarcophagi into the Crypt?

Will Mara get back the watch and hieroglyphics?

Find out in the next Chappingter! Byeee ^_^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 280 13
Rose Jenson moved from her home town Basingstoke to London so she could go to a new school. She ends up in the House of Anubis where she find out abo...
84.1K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...
2.7K 22 12
After the whole summer not getting any letters from harry you start to worry what happens if it was a house elf's doing? what happens is a chamber is...
506K 14.5K 32
Mysterious letters from a mysterious person? The devilish twins and their antics over the years? And who best to figure out the mystery than you, Y/n...