L0V£ & AFF£CTI0N ( RATED R St...

Galing kay -PartyNextDoorr

Guns , Fights , Months of Abusive Relationships , Jealousy . This is all apart of life . In this story , You... Higit pa

L0V£ & AFF£CTI0N ( RATED R Starring me and you)
Abuse......
Abuse.....(Part 2)
It Hurts......
I love you....
Hurt.....Me
Dont walk away.....
Depression.....
Fuck life....
As Long As You Love Me <33
Murder She Wrote......(Part 1).
1+1=2
The Way You Make Me Feel....
Ray.....
My Baby <33
People
Ok
Freaks.....(Part 1)
MB'S House Party.....
Freaks..........(Part 2)
What we did last night.....
All Over Again.....(Part 1)
All over Again....(Part 2)
Like You....<333 (Part 1)
Like You......<333 (Part 2)
Special.....
Cockiness........(pt 1)
Cockiness........(Part 2)
The Worst (Part 1)
The Worst (Part 2)
I love you............
Hangout <3
Die for you...
XO (Part 1)
Somebody...(pt 1)
Somebody Part 2
Kiss Me Everywhere (part 1)
Kiss me everywhere (part 2)
HUAAAAHHHH!!!!
2 onn (PART 1 AND 2)
Gyal Winee (Part 1 and 2)
When I Met You In The Summer.............
Do You Like The Way I flick my Tongue or nah ;)
It wont stop....
Guys..
#NoFlexZone.
#SwaeLee&SlimJimmy.
PassMeTheHookah!!
#STON€R
TheMorning (Part 1)
TheMorning(Part2)
WickedGames(Part 1)
WickedGames(Part 2)
Muah!! c;
WHAT!!??......
Goodbye...
Missing You .../GIRL!!
Oh..My..God
Take You Out ;)
make me happy/Hes...Back
Find you....
Find you (Part 2)
Team.
School.
School. (Part 2)
I told your ass..../OMG.
Fight Night./Save Me.
Save Me....(Part 2)
Your My Everything.
3005.
Blow.
-_- They Come To The Conjunction House.
Oh really.... -_-"
She...(Part 1)
WouldYouBelieveMeIfISaidImInlove??.
She....(Part 2)
High All The Time.
Jar of Hearts. (Part 1)
High all the Time... (Pt.2)
Jar Of Hearts.(Pt 2)
All of Me. (Part 1)
All Of Me (Pt 2)
P*rnStar ;) (Pt 1)
Recognize....(pt.1)
-_- Kid.
Chill.
Chill. (Pt 2)
~She Touching Me.
~Squad!!!.
~Wetter.
~Nothing.
~Lullaby.
~UPDATE!
~PREVIEW...
~Dry My Tears.
~Heartache
~Make it Better
~Im here for you.
~ALARM/Lay Me Døwn
~High/GOT THEM NIGGAS! *Pt 1
~GOT THEM NIGGAS Pt 1 and 2
~Come Home... /Were on eachothers Team Pt 1
~Cater 2 U (Pt 1 and 2)
~Take Care Of U
~The Annual Purge (Pt.1)
~That Act Right
-2O16-
Promise ?
~Spa/Shaking my Head
~Fucking Serious/FIGHT NIGHT
~High .
~High (Pt . 2)
~I hate u I love u
~You Lied .
~IHOP
~Say It (Pt. 1)
~Kisses Down Low
Surprise !! Surprise !!
~TurnUp !
~Airport/Leaving L.A
~Planes ( Short Chapter)
~NYC .
~L.I.T (Pt. 1)
L.I.T (Pt. 2)
~Fucked Up. (PT. 1)
~Fucked Up (Pt.2)
-TURN UP.
-Man -_-
~Secrets.
~Night .
~Paternity Paternity
~My Shawty
~My Shawty (Pt 2)
♡Update♡
♡UPDATE PT 2♡
~Spring.
~ Disturbed
~ The Next Day . .
~ ♡
~ Pain. Hurt .
~ . . . Oh
~143 .

~Water / Kickback

20 3 0
Galing kay -PartyNextDoorr

~7:05am
We were all sleeping peacefully . Today we would be going to the pool.

(Me and Ray)

-Rays P.O.V-

I woke up and turned around . I looked at Faith as she was asleep she was so sexy and she smell so good . Thats when she put that ass on me . . OOOOOOH ! Not on purpose but she did it . I took my hand and rubbed her booty and touched and rubbed her pussy . It was all wet and good. I took her panties and slid them down , looked to see if Bianca and Prince was sleep and turned the other way LMAO xD. I went under the covers licked . I slid 2 fingers up there and went in and out while rubbing her clit. She started to breathe hard and push me off but I started going faster and she let out a lil moan . FUCK THIS! Lmaaoo Imma use my raytlesnake. I took my dick and did that ! . She needed that act right anyway .

~9:10am

We was all up getting ready to go out to breakfast at a restaurant called "Hell's Kitchen " .

Jada:Girl I can't wait for the pool ! . I got me a sexy swimming suit .

You:Hell yeah !.

Me:Girl ..... c; .

You:What ?

I winked and smiled at you and Jada .

You:Ooooo c; you got some . . . head ? .

Jada:Thats why she over there smiling lookin freaky asl .

Me:Hell yeah . . I was sleep and all I started feeling was something long , wet , and gushy . I instantly woke up lookin around like is it just me dreamind then thats when I felt Rays two fingers in me . . . OOOOH when he took it out I thought it was over but he gave me a little more . . . c;.

You:Damn yall was quiet asl then bc I aint hear shit .

Jada:Did you cum hard or he aint get to get it.

Me:We not done c; .

You:Ahh shit .

Ray:Yall ready?.

Prince:Shit im hungry asf df im ready -.- .

Javeon:Where Jada at I know she wearing my nike flip flops !?

Jada:Jay please ! I like yours they better ! Please please please !

Javeon:NO wear your own ! We have the same ones ! And look at your lil ass feet look like ya wearin ya daddy shoes man come on .

Jada looked down then sighed in irritation with a attitude . She hugged Javeon tight wrapping her legs around his legs . She was that small lmao ! .

Jada:Please . . Please .

Roc:Bro let her wear it . You got your other Nike flip flops and Jordans.

Prod:Yup let her look how cute she is .

The boys started laughing .

Javeon: Fine here ! .

Jada:Thankyou Javeon I love you baby can I have a kiss please please please !?.

Brandon:Aaaawwwwe they is goals !.

Javeon picked Jada up and kissed her . Then put her down and held her hand . He treated her like a little Princess like a queen.

(Breakfast)

As we entered the place we got immediate service and they gave us the nicest table. We got our menu's and dove right into searching for food to order.

As you were tiredly searching for orders , Prince slid his hands up and down your thighs and started touching your punani rubbing and fiddling with it . You bit your lip and looked at him he smirked . He kept on and you almost moaned but you pretended it was a yawn .

I looked at you and you gave me that face and I was like boyyy then smiled . The waitresss soon came to took our orders .

Roc:Can't wait to eat im starving man >_<" .

Brandon:Hell yeah ! Then we hit this pool bro its going to be lit . Hopefully , no hoodrat bitches are there and big fights and unexpected gunshots go off .

Javeon:Shiiidd. . . Bruh that aint a promise . Welcome back to New York SON ! .

Brandon nodded , laughed a little and sighed .

-Skipping to the pool-

We was all at the pool LIT asf having fun ! It was no BS , No Hoodrats , No drama and just no nothing ! . Thats when Carmen showed up . . . with her son .

Carmen:Look whos here . . . Pippi Longstocking and her hoes .

Jada:Yo , shut the fuck up and take yo big squishy fat big ass on somewhea ya ratchet pig .

Carmen laughed and rolled her eyes . The aroma of weed , liquor , perfume , FUNK , must and sex just smacked us in the face as she walked past . She was funky asf ! . Damn did this bitch smell herself !? . I looked at her son . . . My my my he looked something like Ray or Princes baby would look like .

You:Prince her baby cuter than her ! . Looks like a mixed version of you and ray ! .

We laughed but they didnt .

Ray:Ew not at all . . .

Prince:RIGHT !

Prod:Anyways lets go get on these rides !

We all raced to get on the big water rides and fun stuff . We got on this ride called the Hurricane 3000 and my my my that shit was scary as hell !.

Ray:HELL YEAH !

Jada:HOO MY FUCKING GAWD JAVEON YOUR BREAKING MY BONES ! YOUR BREAKING MY BONES ! .

Javeon:WELL I CANT MOVE WERE ON THE RIDE SHORTY ! .

All of us started cracking up and screaming at the same time because then we started falling in this deep dark steep ass hole . then we splashed in water . We got out the tube thing and then chilled in the hot tub and talked . Carmen kept eyeballing us with her friends and the baby . Her baby walked over next to Ray and Prince and started laughing and pointing .

Taliyah:Ohh man .

Cavieone:DADDY !!?? .

All the boys:BRUH ! .

I looked at the baby and Ray and Prince confused . You looked at Prince like "Lol wtf" .

Prince:Damn Carmen must really be a . . . hoe.

Ray:Word .

Carmen:CAVIEONE BABY COME HERE NOW ! .

The baby started crying pointing at both Ray and Prince . Carmen ran to pick the baby up . She glared at us and walked away mumbling some shit under her breath . I was already ready to get out the pull and beat the bitch .

Ray:DONT ! Just chill bae she a thot.

You looked at me and I looked back . The girls looked at eachother and it was just an awkward silence .

-Kickback-

We was all coming in the hotel from partying in Timesquare we was LIT ! .

Zarya:HIT DEM FOLKS IM GONE HIT THEM FOLKS ! BOW !

All of us :AAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEE!.

We all plopped on our beds and turned on loud music and was turning up . We was planning on going out to Johnathans kickback . Everybody got ready .

You was braiding Princes hair into 2 braids . Prince was talking to you saying sweet things and asking questions .

Prince:Bae once we graduate man . . . Imma marry you we can be like Ken and Dearra .

You:Oh yeah ? . . Well you gotta get yourself together first bae meaning stop all this getting overly drunk , cheating on me , lying and all of that bullshit.

Prince looked down and just sighed . You looked at him and finished braiding the end of his last braid . You stood in front of Prince and he hugged your legs and butt while he was standing up then he kissed your hands and put his head on your stomach and kissed it . You hugged him and kissed his lips .

You:Im serious Prince . . . Im not about to marry you , have your child then you start acting the fuck up again because if thats the case ill just fuckin leave period . . Let me know man .

You walked out and got your clothes and put them on .

-PRINCE THOUGHTS-

Man . . . I don't know because I love the ladies man I just don't know if im ready to settle down like that yet . I love Bianca to death but Its hard for me to change but if thats what it takes for me to marry the girl of my dreams then so be it . All I have to do is take this paternity test with Ray and ill be good . . . hopefully . -END OF PRINCES THOUGHTS-

Prince put on his Gucci belt , his all Black low Nike Af1 , and his chains and we all left out .

When we got to the Kickback it was smokey asf and just the smell of Weed hit us in the face.

Johnathan:Wassup ? Yall

Zarya:Nun much coolin coolin .

Javon:Yeah .

We all then went to sit down and chill . It was hella people and loud music . Jada got up and went to the bathroom and she seen the most disgusting sight ! . It was Carmen having a 3some ! She was sucking dick and doing everything in the hoe book !.

Jada:You dirty bitch ! This is a fucking bathroom ! What the fuck are you doing !? Don't you got a baby already bitch the fuck !? UGH! GET THE FUCK OUT . . Nah nevermind im going to go down the street to McDonald's to use it fuck this dirty SHIT ! .

Carmen:BITCH BYE ! Im a bad bitch thats making money ! BYEEE BITCH !.

Jada rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut . As Jada stormed back towards us we all looked at her confused .

Kiki:Yo is you good ?

Zarius:What happened ?

Jaielle:You iight ?

Jada:Bruh tell me why I walked up in the bathroom to see Carmen sucking and fucking 2 niggas at the same damn time ! Cum all on her face and chest ! OH MY GOD IT WAS SAD ! .

Roc:She nasty as fuck .

Prod:In a dirty traphouse like this and she fucking ?

Tyra:Nasty .

Carmen walked passed us and mean mugged us . She went over to her girls and they started sneakdissing .

Jaielle:That bitch stinks .

Kiki:LMFAO ! I KNOW ! .

Tyra:Bruh even at the pool she smelled like shit .

Jada:She betta get the fuck on bc I aint the one dirty ass hoe .

Carmen:Who you talkin bout ?

Jada:Bitch Im talking about you stanky ass bitch ! .

Javeon:Baby . . Baby chill foe don't fight shorty let it go lil one .

Jada:NO ! She think just bc we smaller than her big back ass we cant lay these hands on her ! .

Carmen popped Jada straight square in the face hard as FUCK ! You heard that shit and felt Jada's pain ! .

Javeon:Jada get her ass ! BEAT HER ASS JADA !

Jada put her hair in a bun and then her and Carmen got in eachother face well Jada was short so lol !. Then , POW ! Jada grabbed Carmen by the neck and chokeslammed her then started beating her in the face repeatedly until you seen blood . Carmen got up swinging back and then Jada forcefully swung her all her might into a wall and then stomped her dirty ass and kicked her in the face swinging her foot back real good ! LMFAO !! . Carmen got one last good 4 licks out of Jada but Jada was beating Carmen big ass up ! .

Javeon:IGHT IGHT BAE COME HERE ! THATS ENOUGH THATS ENOUGH !

Javeon ran over and picked Jada up and put her over his shoulder .

Johnathan:Daamn. Make sure ya'll keep them seperated.

Prod:Shit we will .

Me:Ray im going to the washroom .

Ray:Ight let me come with you I dont trust these niggas .

I went into the bathroom and then as I got out I seen Carmen . . . She was looking at me and she evily smiled .

Carmen:Ray or Prince . . will no longer be yall niggas baby you will see .

She started to deepthroat a whole freezepop while moaning .

Me:Bitch . . bye Ray will always be my nigga slut and Bitch Prince aint going nowhere either ! .

Carmen:Not if theres a chance they got a long lost baby honeychild.

Me:Um . . What ?

Carmen:WHAT !?

I stared at Carmen with a straight face and she looked back and laughed at me while pointing .

Carmen:Bitches are dumb these days .

Carmen winked and walked out the washroom.

Bruh what the fuck was she talking about . She probaly just fucking with me its coo . . Probaly talking about Janai. . . I hope so . I washed my hands and left the bathroom .

Ray overheard everything and was in total shock and was nervous .

Ray:Baby you . . you good ?

Me:Yea . . That bitch is crazy talking about you or Prince might have a long lost child that I dont know about and that how yall gone leave us . I looked at that bitch like BIIIITCH ! .

Ray:She stupid dont listen to her baby .

You:HA ! This hoe aint never say Prince might have another child by someone and gone leave me ! HAHA !

Me:Right she just told me that bullshit too son !

Ray and Prince were very uncomfortable and decided to go smoke away to avoid Carmen and her bullshit .

-Timesquare-

We decided to leave because it was boring . We was in Timesquare around 12am chilling . It was lowkey LIT ASF ! . We was all dancing to Desiigner-Timmy Turner ! .

Jada was twerking on me and dancing around . I was dancing with her .

Javon:Yall want some Ice Cream ? We'll pay for yall c: .

I looked up at Ray tall self and he looked down and smiled shaking his head .

Ray:Nothing but spoiled ugh ! Such a princess.

I hugged Rays tall fine self and he hugged me back and kissed my forhead. We told the boys was kind of Ice Cream we wanted and they went to buy us our Ice Cream and Treats .

Jaielle:I swea we spoiled ! .

Taliyah:Yaass girl ! .

We all started Dancing to Desiigner-Zombie Walk when it came on . Thats when they came back with our Sweet treats ! .

Taliyah:Thankyou ! Baby Oh my gosh ! Look at this Ice Cream ! .

Brandon:Yeah expensive .

Taliyah gave him a mean mug and then rolled her eyes . Brandon kissed her lips and sat her on his lap .

Me:RAY THANK YOUUU I love you baby Soo SWEEET ! .

I pounced on Ray lap and kissed his lips multiple times . I covered my lips in ice cream then kissed him he looked down at me . . I smiled like a freak then kissed his lips and licked them .

Ray:Bae what is you doing bro .

Javon:She love you.

Roc:She really does look at her . . Spoiled man .

I smiled and kissed Ray and hugged him tight . Rayan meant so much to me I loved him so much . You hugged Prince sitting on him kissing on him and playing with his adorable face .

You:My Baby ! Aaaaaaawe Prince smile .

Prince sighed and smiled and you went crazy and squealed . Prince laughed because he knew he was cute ! . You hugged him and he cradled your lil self like a baby .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
93 6 3
After Melodey Róse LaRue's mother was murdered horrifically right in front of her when she was eight, she would never be the same. The once courageou...
15.3K 922 46
"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, she grew up. She mended her shattered pie...
417 53 20
My name's Bianca. I went through hell growing up with an abusive father. I didn't fight back, because I didn't have hope. My mom is dead, or so I...