Bitter Hearts

By SoundsSoBritish

Although Ivan persists on bullying her, he begins to find himself attracted to Andy. And then he started to... More

Part 1: The Three Greek Gods
Part 2: Humilation
Part 3: Caught in a Bad Bromance
Part 4: If People were Rain He was Hurricane
Part 5:Superman's Coming
Part 7: Not Tomato But Princess
Part 8: Confession
Part 9: Catch me
Part 10: Fall, I'll catch You
Part 11: The Space Between Us
Part 12: Help! Im Bombarded by the Lion
Part 13: French Air Force
Part 14: What am I feeling?
Part 15: Take it Slow but It's not Typical
Part 16: Please Say my Name
Part 17: Guard of the Moon
Part 18: Drunk Stories
Part 19: Am I Dreaming?
Part 20: Caught by the Witch

Part6: Tomato Monster

117 11 0
By SoundsSoBritish

I open the door of my car that is untouched in front of the tower and I let her in. Thank God no police had noticed and charge me for not parking properly.  The sky was clear I could see million stars above, and the cold wind started to brush her hair. She took one shy glance at me and said thanks. And I just smile at her cheerfully, idiotly .

"Your welcome babe" I said before she rolls her beautiful eyes on me. Im happy to open the door for her. It seems like she's really mine now. Well that is what boyfriends do to their girl right? I followed her inside the car, feel a little bit jitter about what will happen next. Then I became a little bit excited and nervous at the same time without even knowing why. How could this girl give me such feeling?

"Put your seat belt on babe.".  as I started the engine.

She does but give me her disgusting  smirk again. "Dont babe me"

I smirk at her back.

For the past three minutes, we were just silent. There is so many things running inside my head like what we will do tonight in my room alone. Of course we're just gonna sleep nothing more! You pervert do you think i think of undressing her and do "it"? I may look like I do it often with some other girls and i may look like a play boy but I dont think that way to a girl. I want to do it after marriage when she's ready to give everything to me, when she doesnt have any issue about her self and she let me invade her soul and hold her heart forever. I already imagine  her to be the mother of my three kids and were going to name them August, Ivanna, Jaylee. Or whatever name she wants.

I smile in the thought and I look sideways and I see her looking at the window with her both lips pressed together. She was nervous again that she's with the town's most handsome guy, I guess. I sigh a little laugh and ask her.

"Are you ok in there? ready to sleep with me tonight?" I drive the car slowly unlike how i often drive, wild and fast. I just want her to be comfortable and unafraid and doesnt think I am some kind of a reckless driver.

I saw her frown looking at me again. She crossed her arms under her chest. Oh sorry I forgot, she doesnt have a chest. She just have two backs.

"We're not sleeping in the same bed ok? You can be in the couch and I will be in the bed."

"No way tomato girl. It's either sleep with me in the bed or sleep in the couch"

"Fine, i'll sleep in the couch."

Oh, I should have a better deal than that. Anyway, I let her think that she would be in the couch but the truth is I will never let her sleep there uncomfortably. Of course i can be there and she's in the bed. Her wish is my command. She doesnt just want to be with me tonight but I believe eventually she will beg for me to sleep with her and make my six pack abs warm her up.

For us not to be boring in the fifteen minute drive to my flat, I open my radio in my favorite radio station where they only play E.D.M. Electronic Dance Music.

Now Playing The Chainsmokers' Dont let me down.

The beat is incredibly making me calm and hyper in the same time . So I sing. Uncontrollably. "Dont let me! dont let me! dont let me down!. DONT LET ME DOWN. Dont let me down. Tene ne nenen tene ne nenenen tenenenenen Dont let me down down down"

She laugh a little and that was the most fucking awesome sound i ever heard today. I wanna hear more of it so I ask her to join me in.

"You sing with me" I unconsciously put down my left hand to her arm while looking still at the road and my right hand on the steering wheel. Insisting her to sing my favorite song with me.

"No" She was still laughing while shaking her head no.  And I start to rave my left hand and shake my head as well and let myself lose in the beats of the song.  I headbanging my head over and over again and made an annoying sounds.

"tenenenenen tenenenene dont let me down down down ..."

I see her looking at me and continue laughing. Maybe she was laughing of how stupid i look right now. But I dont care. I want to hear the sound of her laugh more.  I keep singing the song wildly with my pathetic voice and eventually laugh with her when the audio got no lyrics anymore.

I look at her for a moment and she was looking at the road. I know she knows i stare at her, she just doesnt stare back.

She's beautiful.

I sigh. 

She really does.

  The moment I realize that, is the moment my chest suddenly feel something. It was my heart beating so fast, so loud. I sigh heavy breaths and I feel like being weak. I think Im really inlove with her. With every piece of her.  How many months again that I know this girl? Three months? Four?  But she already has my whole heart. Damn, why am I saying this to myself. Im so uncool.  I feel so fucking pathetic. Hey Ivan, where's the cool kid inside of you? You never say that to yourself before right? How? And why? What the hell is happening to you?

It is not about the bewitching song of The Chainsmokers that made me happy or wild or hyper, but I think it's her. Because I have her by my side and it seems like that the world I  used to hate turns to be something beautiful to live in.

The song has ended and the dj play another song, not EDM this time but a soft song. "One call away by Charlie Puth." It is surprising because this might be the first time the dj play a pop song. He usually plays EDM, reason why this is my favorite station. And then I hear every lyrics and I think it is for her. It is for Andy.

"I'll be there to save the day. Superman is nothing on me,I'm only one call away"

Oh she sings.

"Oh so you sing?" I asked. She didnt answer she just looked at me continued singing, while smiling.

" Call me, baby, if you need a friend I just wanna give you love C'mon, c'mon, c'mon Reaching out to you, so take a chance  "

I guess she's forgetting about her dad now. She's in the good mood now.

Because of the song? Because of Charlie? Oh he better stay away from my girl. Oh Im jealous to him? He's a famous singer and his world is far from hers why am i even thinking Charlie will take away my Andy from me. I am going insane. This is insane!

So i just sing with her.

" No matter where you go, you know you're not alone I'm only one call away  I'll be there to save the day  Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away "

It was nice singing with her. She gives me warm feeling. It was like saying all my secrets to her and she keeps it for life. She has a beautiful voice like a sound of a violin that is so nice to listen to. Who would have thought that she's talented?

The song ended and as we approach in my apartment building.  I open the door again for her  and give her my charming smile but now she didnt say thanks. Well, It's okay.

I press the 58th floor when we were inside the elevator alone. When the elevator door closes we saw each other in the reflection as the elevator door is a mirror in front of us.

I smiled again at her but she still didnt smile back instead drifting her eyes away from me.Well its okay again, maybe she just wasnt use to when a hot guy like me was smiling at her.

I realized how brown her hair is and how tall she is. I am 5'11 and she might be 5'7. I put my arms around her neck and put her close to my body, thinking she wouldnt mind, just like she did when we were in tower's rooftop but..

Her elbow hit my ribs and she stomped her foot on my foot.

"Aw!" I cried in agony as I curve my body in pain. My right hand support my ribs and caressing it before asking her why.

"What is that for?" I  am looking at her face in the reflection and she raise her eyebrows and said

"Who told you you can do that to me?"

Here she goes again. The monster tomato girl comes back again. Why is she suddenly turning to be a monster? Just while ago, in the car while singing, she was like an angel from heaven. Why is she seems like an angel from hell now?  Why doesnt she just let me have my shoulder around her?? And let our skin touched and made sparks and be okay and.. and.. make  everything good possible to happen.

I stand straight, still a grimace on my face.

"I thought i can do that to you now. I did it on the tower right? and you let me." And then I look down, God It does hurt really. I think she just killed my nails in my foot and break my ribs on the left. I try to calm my face up so she wouldnt mind im hurt and i try to avoid her eyes too. The elevator door open seconds later and we step outside.

She keeps on walking ahead of me as if she knows my room number.

"Does it still hurt?" She was calm though I dont see her face.

Oh, is that her talking to me? She just step hard at my foot and hit my rib bones and she's asking me if I were okay? Really? She has her back on me while walking and so i didnt answer immediately. Well I didnt answer her at all.

"I said, doest it hurt?." She asked it again, as she turned her face around and meet my gaze. She was like demanding an answer right now, right at this moment, loud and fast. This time her voice was firm and there was guilt forming in her eyes.

TING!

The light bulb in my mind lighten up. Idea!

I want her to make so guilty, guilty that I make her sleep with me in the same bed.

I put my right hand on my left ribs and grimaced.

"Yeah it still hurts. So bad. I think it's broken."

I think it is effective because she looked at my ribs before looking at my puppy eyes again and then she stayed silent. She didnt say anything about it anymore but i think she is 100% guilty now.

She keeps walking and ask where my apartment is

"Where's your flat? It is nearly the end of the hallway, Is it there at the end?"

"No, we already passed  five doors ago." I said.

"What?" Then she hit my head.

LOOK AT HOW VIOLENT THIS GIRL IS! hASNT ANYONE THOUGHT HER THAT VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER UNLESS THE QUESTION IS " WHAT IS NEVER THE ANSWER?"!!!!!!!

No one! As in no one ever did those things to me cause they were afraid of me! I am tall and giant compare to other human and I have triceps and my hands were big i could knock the cow down. But why! And how could this girl do this to me?!!! Doesnt she know me? I am the great great Ivan Lerman!

"WHAT!!" I didnt stopped myself from screaming because I am mad now, So mad. It irritates me to bones.

"Why you didnt tell me that we already pass by your apartment!" She was screaming at me now too.

"WELL YOU DIDNT ASK ME!AND YOU WERE WALKING AHEAD OF ME AS IF YOU KNOW!"

She frowned at me again.

I put my hand on the left part of my head where she hits me just to support my skull. I think my brain shakes.And then hold her hand  tightly, walk fast with her and take her to the front door of my apartment aggressively. I make a mad face and she started to get nervous. I immediately get the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door and push her inside the room.

"Ouch!" I think she gets hurt by how tight I hold her lower arm and then release her with force.

I stare at her for seconds and bite my lower lip. This girl needs to learn a lesson. After slamming the door hard behind my back,which made a loud bang sound, I pulled her again and pin her against the door, assuring her head wont hit it. I see the serious face again and now she breathes heavily.

"What are you doing Lerman?"

"What do boyfriends do to their girlfriends?" I said calm but sharp as I put my head closer to hers.

"Im not your girlfriend"

I close my fist and hit the space just an inch to her ear. I saw fear and shock in her face and her breath is heavier now.

"I told you, you are."

She avoid her gaze on me and swallowed.

I put my hand on her back, hold her tightly and we walk toward my bedroom,without saying anything. To make the situation more intense, I push her to the bed and she just sit there looking at me in silence. Speechlessly watching me as I undress my polo

"Damn Lerman wh at are you doing!" She screams in fear  but I still make my eyes lusty. I bit my lips as I totally wear off my polo. She stand and try to run away. But my broad body block her way out and push her hard on the bed. This is when I see her eyes make small tears that were threatening to fall down in any seconds.

I wear off my pants too and just left my black boxer alone. I threw my dress on the chair at the end of bed.

I breath heavily and look at her scared face. I walked toward her and this time she cant look at me anymore. I also see her close her fist with the comforter of my bed. Then I get a pillow leaving three more of this lay on the bed.

"I always sleep naked Andy. You sleep in the bed. I sleep in the couch."

Then I walked outside the room, close the door behind me and leave her dumbfounded.

I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...