Forbidden Love(boyxboy)[BroCo...

By SnowflakesAsahina

Sup mah bitches!(nah just kidding) Here have some sparkles *gives you all sparkles* I'm gonna do another Yaoi... More

Important News About This FanFic
PLEASE READ THIS.
Chapter 1: Rising and Falling...
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 1]
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 2]
Chapter 3:Loving by The Shadows
Chapter 4: Who's the girl now?
Chapter 5: I didn't know...
Chapter 6: Shoot to your heart
Chapter 7: The Script
Chapter 8: New Feelings..
Chapter 9: I'll wait...
Chapter 10: I'll See You Soon...
Chapter 11: We're All The Same...
Chapter 13: We Finally Meet...
Chapter 14: Introduction Of Juli

Chapter 12: We're All The Same...

777 26 8
By SnowflakesAsahina

~*Yuusuke's PoV*~

By then I close the door from behind, leaving Fuuto inside my room. Just when I left the room, I immediately felt my body shaking from nervousness. My hands are trembling as I close them into a fist and walk down the hallway, following Hika-nii from behind that was supposed to get Ema? But then I payed no mind of that. I gulp my own saliva down, beads of sweat dripping down from my forehead. I knew what we were doing was wrong... But what I felt was different, it felt right. It may not be the typical love kind for a family but a lover like... And just then Hika-nii wasn't serious earlier but how the fuck did he change his own mood so fast!?

"So, Yuusuke.."

My body tensed up as Hika-nii spoke with a serious tone. Knowing this big brother for so long, he barely becomes serious unless neccessary.

"H-Hai?..." My lips quivered as I look at Hika-nii's back, still walking.

"You know very well what you and Fuuto have done is a sin, am I right?, " Hika-nii, questioned, taking a glance at me. Once Hika-nii's eyes meet mine, I quickly look away in shame. I couldn't handle the intense gaze he was giving me. This made me more nervous and anxious once we go to the dining room along with the rest of the three older brothers, namely; Masa-nii, Kyo-nii and Kana-nii. It may not seem like that Kana-nii is a serious type of guy, but I tell you if he's serious on something, he means it.

"...Yes... We are aware of that..." I answer with a shaky voice as we get inside the elevator. Being inside a closed room with this kind of intense atmosphere feels suffocating.

"Then why did you two do that? You both knew it was not allowed," Hika-nii continued, though he does not look at me.

"...I..I knew it was wrong... We both knew... B-But it..." Trying come up with right words, I take quick glances at my sides.

"But what?," Hika-nii interrogated. By then I felt that he was looking straight at me. I felt like I wanted to just sink down to the floor but I can't.

"W-Wait! How come you weren't that serious earlier!? I mean you just teased me that time!" I point my index finger at him, my mind wanting to ease the atmosphere... in a way. I mean, I don't like such tense atmospheres!

"Oh? What about it?," Hika-nii looked away, I swear I saw a glint of mischief in his eyes! But once he looked at me again, his serious gaze met mine.

"Uhh....." Trying to come up with an excuse by then, the elevator's door opened. Guh! Shit shit... I almost forgot this isn't the family discussion that you can just slip with, this is the real thing kind of thing... My mind I swear..

"Explain after dinner so I want you to put a damn smile or your usual stupid face once we enter there," Hika-nii ordered as he went ahead with a fake smile on his face.

"Fine..." I sigh to myself as I wnter the room with a pokerface. My lips still slightly quivering and some beads of sweat trickling down.

"Konbawa, Yuusuke-kun..." Ema greeted me with her usual shy smile.

"K-Konbawa.." I mutter as I sat between Subaru-nii and Ema. Of all seats that could be occupied, why here?

Sitting Arrangement:

[K] [I] [H] [U] [M] [W] [?]
[?] { Table } [?]
[T] [A] [S] [Y] [E] [?] [?]

Ugh, remembering they had a relationship and broke up makes my heart ache.(Whoops spoilers from the novel...) Lucky enough it passed and they're both fine... I guess..

"Uwaa~ Yuu-chan, you look pale... Are you alright?" Tsuba-nii wondered as he studied my feautures. JEEBUS FUCKING CRISIS I'M A NERVOUS WRECK HERE. I take a glance of Hika-nii and I regret it, he was giving me a damn glare!

"U-Uhh.. Y..Yeah, I'm fine... I'm just..hungry," NICE SAVE MYSELF HAHAHA....

"Is that so? Then dig in Yuu-chan!," Tsuba-nii beamed as he smiled cheerfully.

"Y-Yeah.. I-Ittadakimasu.." I mumbled as I start eating.

"Heeyy, Where's Fuutan?," Wataru asked, curiously... I love you lil' bro but why now?!

"H-He told me that I'll just bring it up to myyy...--I mean his room!" I say with a nervous smile, waving my hands carelessly and while sweating bullets.

"Oh... Then I guess I should bring---"

"NOPE, I-I'll bring it!" I. Fucking. Cut. Kyo-nii. Off. SHIIIIIIIT.

"Yuu-chan, are you really fine?," Kana-nii squinted his eyes, observing me.

"I-I am! F-Fuuto just... Uhhmm... Prefer me to bring it up to him... Ehehe..." I scratch the back of my neck. Gosh fucking dammit, I'm really dead meat after this.

"Prefer you?, That's really suspicious.." Tsuba-nii narrowed his eyes mischievously as he peered at me.

"I-I meant something else! I-I meant that we both are now buddies! Y-Yeah! I mean... We already forgave each other!" I covered up a good excuse but Tsuba-nii still suspected me.

"Is that really true Yuusuke?," This time, my shoulders tensed up at the tone Hika-nii gave me. HELP PLEASE. READERS HELP ME.

"Y-Yeah! Why would I lie!? Don't everyone lie when they have to!?," I EFFIN MESSED UP THERE. RIGHT EFFIN THERE! WHO ASKS THAT KIND OF QUESTION?!

"Lie? Isn't lying a bad thing?," Wataru, you innocent little brother but I'm sorry. Especially that I know that Masa-nii was the one that taught you most things. Wait...FUCK. Masa-nii!

"Wataru, are you finished eating? Same goes for you Ema?," I gulped as Masa-nii asked that question to both of the innocent people here! I'm gonna die!

"Ah.. Yes I am..." Ema answered timidly as she looked at Masa-nii with questioning eyes.

"Me too!" Wataru answered happily as he raised his hand like a good student.

"Good, then can you both go to your own room? We'll just have a brotherly talk," Masa-nii smiled kindly at our two siblings. May the kami help me now...

"Yes Masaomi-nii-san... C'mon Wataru-kun, let's go..." Ema nudged Wataru's hand, but what surprised me is what Wataru have said.

"Ehhh But I'm now old enough to be with your brotherly talk!" Wataru huffed as he looked at Masa-nii with determination. Wow, Wataru, I never knew you will have the day you will persuade Masa-nii to join our 'brotherly talk'.

"Wataru, are you serious?," Masa-nii was a bit taken aback from Wataru's sudden persuasive emotion, not the type where a kid who wants his favorite toy but the type where you just want to join in a serious conversation.

"Of course I am! If I wasn't serious, I would have left by now with Ema-nee-chan, right?," Wataru gave a positive smile to Masa-nii. I'm so proud of you lil' bro....

Masa-nii was silent for a moment before sighing in defeat. "Alright, Wataru... But Ema, could you kindly leave and go to your room?," Masa-nii smiled a bit to Ema, gesturing her to leave.

"Yes, Masaomi-nii-san... Uhmm.. Oyasumi nasai.." Ema bowed lightly before walking away to the elevator. Patiently waiting for her to completely leave, I, on the other hand, am slowly starting to shake on my own seat.

"Now that Ema's not here, let's discuss the true matters, Yuusuke." I gulp my saliva down, almost choking in the process. Holy shit, I never expected Masa-nii to be this serious instantly.

"U-Uhhh.... W-What?," I mentally facepalm myself. FOR THE LOVE OF KAMI WHEN WILL I STOP ASKING SHITTY QUESTIONS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE OBVIOUS.

"Yuusuke, I'm-- We're not playing games here. Now, I want you to answer my questions seriously and honestly, alright?," Masa-nii looked at me with seriousness that I just want to melt down.(That seems a bit wrong there....)

"Y-Yes, Masa-nii..." I nodded nervously as I fiddled with my thumbs, anxious of the upcoming questions. Let's... Let's just get this over with..

~*Normal PoV*~

"Now, Yuusuke. What are you truly hiding?," The eldest son looked at the 11th son in a stony-faced manner.

"..Guh.. Uhmm.." The red-head struggled for words, not a single firm word escaped his mouth. His lips were feeling dry that same goes for his throat. He felt a lump on his throat. Bullets of sweats slid down his temples til' his neck. His eyes wandered around but then decided to look down. Indescribable stares pierced his very frozen soul as he remained sitting still on the wooden chair, beside the athletic brother.

"I guess that was too sudden for you then, I'll ask another question; What are you nervous about?," The chocolate haired brother continued to interrogate while doing so, he rested both his elbows on the table and placed his chin on the back of his hands.

"....M-My... relation..ship.." Yuusuke answered uneasily, tears dared to slide down his cheeks but this guy refused to cry it out and held it in a while longer

"Relationship?... I see, then who are you attracted to?," Right there. Yuusuke was spot-on. This time, his mind went blank. Should he answer honestly? Of course he should, this is the eldest son we're talking about and his other older brothers are here too even the youngest.

"....." The red-head remained silent, not knowing what to do anymore. It's like his own world is crumbling down before him. He should be so shameful of himself. But then, this flashed through his mind.

"If you felt if it was right thing to do then don't regret doing it. Even if others say it's wrong, don't doubt your own decisions."

"Yuukun?" The youngest spoke up as he looked at his older brother, worried of his well-being.

Hearing his younger brother's calling made him look up just for a bit but then looked down once more. "...I... I'm sorry... Masa-nii..."

"Hm?" Both the first and second eldest brothers looked at Yuusuke, once they've looked at the red-head, both were in shock to see a teary-eyed Yuusuke.

"I-I'm...sorry....I..I.." Yuusuke choked on his own words. Not knowing if he should directly say his secret or continue on giving it slowly.

"Sorry for what, Yuukun?" Wataru quickly stood from his seat and knelt beside his brother. "Maa..Maa... It's alright Yuukun..." Wataru happily smiled for his older brother as he cupped his cheeks and wiped the falling tears with his thumbs.

"..I'm..sorry...Wataru...For not being a good brother to you..." Yuusuke gave a small smile as he placed his left hand on top of his younger brother's.

"Eh? You've always been a good nii-san to me!" Wataru complained as he let out his usual childish pout.

"...Then what if.." Yuusuke had a second thought about his own confession, more likely to his younger brother.

"What if, what?...." Wataru questioned, waiting for the red-head to continue his queston.

"...I..was..in a relationship with a boy..?" Yuusuke closed his eyes shut and waited for his younger brother's response. Embarrassed and guilt bubbled from the pit of his stomach, not knowing if he made the right decision.

"....Then.. I'm fine with it," By there, Yuusuke and the older brothers were in shock. Shock of the youngest male's response. The older brothers were actually listening to the conversation of the two brothers. Even Masaomi was shocked of his soon-to-be-lover's response.

"Wataru?..." Yuusuke looked up to his cute little brother's face, who was actually having a serious face. Never has he expected that his younger brother would be serious about his own relationship.

"I said I'm fine, Yuukun. Actually.. I have to confess too!" There, the youngest stood up and faced the brothers. "Since Yuukun confessed his love to another boy then I confess too! I love Makkun!"

"W-Wataru, he meant it in a serious relationship... Not the fatherly or brotherly way you describe it..." Ukyo finally spoke up, entering the conversation unlike his quiet demeanor from earlier.

"I meant it in a serious way and Makkun knows it," There the youngest one stood up, hands on each side and looked directly to the chocolate brown-haired brother. Seeing the youngest's look made Masaomi's eyes wide. He was certainly lost for words.

"Wataru-chan..." Tsubaki was in awe, both him and his twin lover. They took a glance of each other before looking at the scenery once more. They were now thinking if they should confess as well, but there, the feeling of wrongness was felt by the twins. Actually, not only the twins, but the rest of the brothers, namely; Ukyo with Hikaru, Kaname with Iori and lastly Subaru. Who knew having this kind of relationship isn't actually easy as it seems?

Ukyo looked at his side to see Masaomi's reaction. He observed him with a inquisitive feeling. Yes, he never expected that his older brother to be a bisexual guy, I mean we all know he had some affection to their little sister, all of them did. But then, he thought he was completely straight.

"...Wataru..." Masaomi's eyes gazed away, a drop of sweat sliding from his temple to his cheek, feeling all guilty. Now, the eldest doesn't know if he should confess as well. How difficult is this gonna get?

"Makkun, you wouldn't lie about us too, right?," Wataru showed a lonesome expression.

"I..." Masaomi tried to speak but stopped himself from doing so, he's dealing with second thoughts, you see? Masaomi heaved a sigh, finally giving his pride and guilt up. "No...." Masaomi denied, he doesn't want to lie but if he had to be honest he was about to lie about their relationship.

"What?..." Kaname finally joined in the conversation, keeping up with the topic. Kaname looked at Masaomi with surprise, well yes, even this monk can be surprised.

"Yes... I am... in a relationship with.. Wataru," Masaomi cleared it up, he was, actually no, Wataru was the first one to confess about his gay relationship. We should be proud~

"Then...." Tsubaki mumbled, knitting his brows together. Under the table, Azusa nudged to hold Tsubaki's hand which Tsubaki accepted to. They held their hands together, Azusa's hand gently rubbed Tsubaki's hand using his thumb, in hope's to help Tsubaki decide. But this was not left unnoticed by the observant of them all, no, not Subaru, Hikaru. Well he is the observant of all brothers.

"...It's alright, Tsubaki..." Azusa mouthed to Tsubaki, giving a sad smile. Tsubaki took note of this and then decided to speak up for the sake of their relationship and for themselves.

"We..too! Are...in a relationship....with..each other.." Tsubaki spoke up, tightening his grip on Azusa's hand.

"The..twins too?" Ukyo looked at the twins who were looking down on their laps, they had a look of grim. Ukyo concluded that they too, were guilty.

"...Then... What about you, Iori? Do you have this kind of relationship as well?," Hikaru looked at the gray-haired boy who had been quiet with Subaru throughout the conversation.

"...Yes..I am..." Iori finally spoke and looked at Hikaru with a menacing look. "Although..." Iori looked up to Hikaru, having the same expressionless face. "Don't be such a hypocrite, Hikaru-nii-san. Because I am aware of your relationship with Ukyo-nii-san," Iori bluntly stated.

"... Y-You knew?... " Ukyo looked at Iori with widened eyes, his calm side slowly fading.

"Yes I do... I knew it because I keep noticing Hikaru-nii-san clinging to Ukyo-nii-san most of the time... And.. I also noticed that from time to time, that Hikaru-nii-san touches some parts where he shouldn't... Am I right, Hikaru-nii-san?," Iori looked once more to Hikaru who only had an amused look on his face. Oh right, he wasn't the only one who was the observant type.

"..Ah~ I guess I have to confess too... Alright, I am in a relationship with your dear second brother, happy? I don't even have in mind to ruin your relationship, Iori. I'm sorry if I offended you.." Hikaru rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

"....I...Am in..a relationship...with Natsu-nii..." Subaru spoke up while looking down at his hands.

"See? I guess we're all the same after all!" Wataru spread his arms wide and smiled at his older brothers. "We can be lovers and be brothers still~ You know... We can support each other as brothers~! Although...We gotta make sure it doesn't affect our business or studies!" Wataru inquired as he smiled once more.

Seeing the youngest brother act this way made Masaomi's heart flutter. Never had he have seen the youngest act maturely and childish at the same time. He could only smile and chuckle, which brought the brothers attention. "...Yeah..." Masaomi smiled at Wataru with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

"...Ou..." Once Wataru saw Masaomi's flustered face, he couldn't help but feel heat rising on his face. "U-Uwaa!" Wataru turned around and slapped both of his cheeks, trying to calm himself down.

Later on, Tsubaki started to chuckle then it turned into a laugh. "Uwa! Wataru's in love with Masa-nii! I was actually expecting Masa-nii and Kyo-nii but it's the eldest to the youngest one!~" Tsubaki laughed to himself, not having second thoughts about his brothers around him... Such an idiot as always...

"O-Oi Tsubaki!" Azusa smacked the back of Tsuabaki's head because of his stupidity and regards to Masaomi who was also embarrassed about this. "I-I'm sorry if I have a relationship with such an idiot.... But I'll look out for him.." Azusa sweatdropped.

"U-Uhh... It's alright..." Masaomi blushed and scratched his left cheek. Later on, he was approached by the youngest son.

"Makkun, daisuki!" The boy grinned and hugged his lover out of joy, this action caught the others in awe.

"...S-So...I'm..alright..?" Yuusuke spoke up, questioning his freedom about his relationship with Fuuto.

"...Yes.. But in one condition.... Don't let your relationship be revealed to others... Same goes for the others... I'm afraid of what may happen to the Asahina's reputation... Mostly of our mother..." Masaomi informed the brothers and heaved a sigh.

"Okay..." The twins smiled over the other and there, Tsubaki kissed his lover by the cheek.

"I'll love you no matter what..." Tsubaki cupped both Azusa's cheek and smiled. Azusa could only give a smile and closed his eyes, feeling happy of the result of the brothers' problem.

"...." A certain couple kept quiet but under the table they were holding hands. They were already contented with each other's presence and silence, because both Kaname and Iori knew that the other is happy about the resolution as well.

Meanwhile, Yuusuke was letting out tears 'cause of happiness and relief. He was so happy that he couldn't even express it all out... Oh how joyful this event was for the brothers...

They were all the same after all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
68.9K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...