Seraphic of the Dawn ✓

De hikariwanders

COMPLETED | TAGLISH | PRS BOOK #1 A Fantasy/Adventure Story ⋘ ───────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ───────── ⋙ Xechateus, a w... Mais

დ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
➻ WORLD
PROLOGUE
01 | Introduction
02 | Bloom, Beautiful
03 | Lockéhart Academy
04 | Fiery Terrain
05 | Blazing Gymnasium
06 | Dorm Luna
07 | Sugar, Spice-
08 | Hybrid
09 | Troublesome Princesses
10 | Quest on the Dragon's Nest
11 | Ultima Imperium
12 | Nexus Allistair
13 | Battle at Hinea
14 | Special's Battle (T)
15 | Lich
16 | Draconem Serpentem
17 | Rainbow Scales
18 | Moon Garden
19 | The Golden Tree
20 | Fallen Child
22 | Arma Evocatio (Severus)
23 | Preliminaries (I)
24 | Preliminaries (II)
25 | Preliminaries (III)
26 | Preliminaries (IV)
27 | Preliminaries (Final)
28 | Sibling's Talk
29 | Special
30 | Phobikinesis
31 | Endurance Training
32 | Little Demon
33 | Cursed Tree with its Mystery
34 | Vampire with the Strongest Pyre
35 | Nemesis Plan
36 | The Northern Prince
37 | Tradition of Familiar Calling
38 | Strongest Bond
39 | Prince of Darkness
40 | Who Woke The Sleeping Beasts
41 | The Battle of Familiars (I)
42 | The Battle of Familiars (II)
43 | Little Celebration
44 | Familiar Calling Tradition
45 | How to Train your Familiars
46 | Strongest Region: Vultim (Ignis)
47 | Strongest Region: Venturia (Ventus)
48 | Strongest Region: Terreis (Terra)
49 | Strongest Region: Tundra•Ex (Aqua and Vortex)
BEYOND THE FORSAKEN EXPANSE
- PECULIAR REALM SERIES -
DEDICATION
INSIGHT

21 | The Forsaken Expanse

8.3K 438 34
De hikariwanders

Witnessing the cold breeze made the leaves and grasses dance, my hair is dancing at the side of my face yet I bear no care at all; with my mind, what occurred a little earlier haven't vanished in my thoughts.

Golden curls and sky-like eyes, indeed a seraph, which also explains the golden light that's surrounding her. I don't think she's studying in this school, a trespasser, and for sure, Mika won't let her go once she learns about her.

Is it connected to the trespasser issue of this school? She's an angel, and the officials were talking about angels at that time.

But I don't know, something is telling me that she's harmless and that I should've trusted her which. . . I don't know why and how!

Everything about that kid shouts mystery.

And my soul is craving to unravel every bit of it.

It didn't take a while when Mika and Shi came out of their room. Napaayos ako ng upo nang mapansing may kakaiba sa kanilang kilos at itsura. They looked. . . panicking a bit, and it made me alert.

“I have something to tell you,” Mika announced once they're in front of me, which besides her is Shinoa who averted her gaze.

“The news about the sudden attack at the Northern Tribes came spreading like a plague, which is the reason why they're here at Slorriotopia right now.” Hindi ako sumagot dahil pakiramdam ko'y may idadagdag pa sya, at hindi ako nagkakamali nang muli itong magsalita. “And from what I've heard, they're planning to prepare a welcome party for those who will study here,” aniya na nakapagdala sa akin sa malalim na pag-iisip.

Having the Northern tribes here, especially in this academy where bloodsucking creatures who bear Ignis operate, wouldn't it be a disaster?

After all Northern tribes are known to weld the frigid element, with a body full of fur, a creature that roars in a pack, known for their hunting skill and their shape-shifting ability. In short, Werewolves— the mortal enemies of Vampires.

They are the ruler of the North, meanwhile, Vampires control the South, which is the opposite place of them.

Every realm holds a powerful clan that's enough to tame those creatures locating om their place, and in our world, Xachateus, power is everything. Being weak means you'll be the loser, the trash in this world, and the stronger only recognizes the strong.

That's why everyone, every realm, tribe, and clan, aims to become stronger because everyone doesn't have a choice. Being weak means will be hunted by the stronger ones. Even though killing is forbidden, there are things they could do, which makes them evil.

Power is evil, that's the truth.

A demon can be evil. A vampire, witch, even elves can also be evil. Every creature can be evil once they choose to become. Because in the end, we are the ones to choose our own path. If we choose to be bad, then we'll do bad things and hurt anyone on our way; but if we choose to be good, we are going to do everything to save everyone, especially those who are important to us.

Your destiny lies in your hands.

Slorriotopia is the highlight of the Lunar Nexus, which is located at the middle part of the Forsaken Expanse, and the biggest realm serves as the pistil of a flower, the one that keeps everything in piece.

In Lunar Nexus, every other creature is freely socializing with each other's, as they are part of the Union— the organization of peace between creatures. Only the Angels aren't allowed. However, in the past few years, some Angels broke their oath and accidentally entered the barrier which results in having them as part of this Union. Those angels are called the Falling Angels, which are later called Demons.

Our demon ancestors were Angels before they fell from the abyss, which was discussed in our history, there are two Angels who are freely flying in the sky.

However, an Angel created a story about the other Angel doing something taboo to their rules, which is the reason why their glowing wings turned to the same as darkness, as they became known for their vicious and wickedness that humans believe— only if they are existing in a parallel world than us.

“We are going to where the Northern tribes are,” Mikaela suddenly announced and grinned, while Shinoa smirked at me, with the glint of playfulness on her face which showed that she's loving the idea of it.

“Which of them?” I asked and stood up.

There are six realms in Forsaken Expanse, and everything is under at the Union. The Union is the organization being created to avoid harm to other creatures, with rules that lie inside that no one wants to break.

To the Eastern part, which is known as the Ventus Nation, which is from their name, the ones who rule the air. The entire realm couldn't be traveled through feet and any land creatures since that place are where floating islands are located.

The Western ones, called the Vision Terra, is the realm in which creatures control the earth. This place could be seen the abundances of nature that could bewitch every creatures' eyes from how the colorful flowers blooming under the bright and beautiful shades of the sun.

The Northern part, which is Aquamarine Orbis― who controls water. Far from North, the crystal blue water could be seen which just like the Eastern tribe, traveling through feet isn't applicable due to how it lies underwater; beneath the crystal-blue lake so deep that it serves as its entrance towards the highest kingdom of the Aquamarine Orbis.

However, there is another clan that protects the outside part of that said kingdom, and that clan is the one who wields the power of ice. That clan resides at lupinotuum Pectinem Regna, which is a small realm outside the Aquamarine Orbis, the home for werewolves.

The Fiery Terrain, located in the South, is the realm of those creatures who weld fire. Indeed, the home of the principal of this academy and to our bestie, Mikaela Lockéhart. It is also known as the Legend Sanctum, which is the realm of Vampyrs.

The Sinner Reaume, the small realm for Fallen Angels, the sinners, where Samara and other fallen angels live. They are located at the depth of the small island connected to the Ferry Terrain and are a small clan of Fallen Angels only.

And Drazzehuss, home of the wicked and most dangerous children of the night, is located outside the Forsaken Expanse but is still part of the Union, is the world for us, Daemoniums.

Drazzehuss empire is big and holds many realms inside and outside the Forsaken Expanse, that's why some kings and queens rule their kingdom, just like Shinoa's Dad who is known for his hard work and competency that's why they took recognition from our Demon King.

“Of course, to where the clan of Werewolves is, after all, they're the ones who were affected the most.”

Wearing a black Lolita dress in name, Yolanda, partnered with black high-knee sandals, with a furry coat because that realm we're going is snowing too hard that we couldn't go there without a thick coat.

Mika gave us a cloak to hide our identity, an unordinary cloak that has the power to forbid someone to see who's wearing underneath it, even though they use their clear sight— an ability which enables someone to see whoever their target and if they're stronger, their capabilities. Hanggat hindi nililihis ang hood pababa, hindi nila makikilala kung sino ang nasa likod ng cloak na ito.

Of course, we need to be cautious. After all, what we are going to do is sneaking and this is against the law of Lockéhart Academy.

“Alam mo, Xiel, hindi mo na kailangang magpaganda kay Skyler.” Sumimangot ako nang marinig iyon mula kay Mikaela.

“I wanted to be presentable.” Totoo naman. I represent our empire after all.

“Yeah, yeah. Kaia Xiel, the Fashionista,” Shinoa laughed and lead the way.

Sinenyasan ko silang tumigil pansamantala na kanilang sinunod. Sumilip ako sa likod nitong puno na aming pinagtataguan at nakita ang mga kilalang tao na abala sa kanilang ginagawa. They're casting spells so that the portal will open from that huge pile of rocks created to become a pathway to get out of this school. Mika explained that to us.

“Ang creepy rito,” bulong ni Shi habang inililibot ang kanyang paningin sa buong kapaligiran. Napapiksi pa ito dahil sa isang hindi kilalang insekto na dumapo sa kanyang balikat. Natatakot— nandidiri niya iyong tinanggal. “Oh mi gosh, Mommy, uuwi na ko!” Pasigaw nitong bulong na mabilis na pinatahimik ni Mika.

“Huwag kang maingay, Shi. Baka marinig ka nila,” seryosong untag ni Mika habang nakasilip tulad ko. Napanguso si Shi na mabilis nabura nang may tumulong malagkit na bagay sa kanyang balikat mula sa itaas ng puno.

“Eww, pupu. . .” Kinikilabutan nitong sabi. Muli ay pibatahimik siya ni Mika. Pinipigilan ko ang aking tawa habang pinapanuod silang dalawa.

This forest's atmosphere is indeed creepy, with those insects keep creating those tiny sounds in the darkness that seemed to be in a horror movie I've once watched, and I not planning to repeat it. The leaves of the remaining alive trees are black, meanwhile, the majority of nature dries and only their remains are here; with different and creepy sounds and the aura they're emitting, the presence of the creatures we don't even see.

Kaya hindi ako nagtataka kung bakit natatakot si Shi ngayon. She's a succubus princess, a strong one, but she's afraid of ghosts.

“Babae, huwag kang tatawa diyan at ipapakain kita kay Cerberus." Pabirong inirapan ako ni Mika na siyang ikinatawa ko nang mahina.

“As if Cerberus will follow you.” Nakangisi kong sagot na kanyang ikinanguso at inirapan ako pagkatapos.

Cerberus is my dog, known as the 'hound of Hades', a monstrous multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving, which is a theory made by mortals.

Indeed, it is true that Cerberus is a monstrous dog with three heads, only that every head of him has a power— fire, ice, and poison, just like a hydra which is a huge mystical beast with three heads of a dragon. But Cerberus doesn't guard the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving, but to prevent them to enter other creatures and eat those evil monsters who trespass in our realm, Drazzehuss.

“It's opening,” ani Mika na nakaputol sa aking iniisip, na ikinabaling ko sa harap kung saan may nagmumulang liwanag na unti-unting lumalakas.

Rainbow colors started to appear like a hologram in between those tall gigantic rocks that made those people look like ants only, and slowly, those colors dances in circulating manners until it became a big whirlpool— a rapid circling of colors that looking at it makes me nauseous!

Hindi ko maiwasang mapalunok at mapaiwas ng tingin at nabaling na lamang sa aking katabi.

I freaking hate portals!

“That's the academy's portal? Yayamanin ka talaga, friend,” untag ni Shinoa kay Mika na ikinangisi lamang ng isa.

“Yeah, and I know, they won't close it until everyone's back inside,” sagot ni Mika.

Unlucky for me, there's no other way aside from using that portal, especially in something like this. I don't want to travel three hours from using the academy's main base just to go to the main city which is Slorriotopia, and then travel for another eight hours to reach the Northern part of Forsaken Expanse.

So I have no other choice, especially when we noticed that those people successfully entered the portal already. Mika and Shinoa exchanged their looks before they looked at me at the same time, smirking.

I sighed in defeat. “Let's go.”

“Holy shit, come on, stop―” Muli ay napasuka ako sa isang halaman rito sa gilid, ngunit patuloy lamang akong tinatawanan ng dalawa kong kasama.

“Wait. . .” Shinoa's laughter echoing in my ears. “I can't take a proper angle of her—” Hindi na nito naituloy ang kanyang sinasabi dahil muli itong tumawa.

Sinamaan ko ito ng tingin at nakitang may bitbit itong cellphone sa kanyang kamay, ngunit dahil sa pagkakahilo, muli akong napayuko at inabangan ang muling paglabas ng aking kinain kanina. Oh fucking hell! The portal's level is S+, that's why the effect is too much!

“Oh. Eat this.” May inabot si Mika na isang dahon habang kagat kagat nito ang kanyang labi na parang pinipigilan nito ang kanyang pagtawa.

Mabilis ko iyong kinuha nang makita ko kung ano iyon. “Thanks,” paos kong sabi dahil sa gasgas na pakiramdam sa aking lalamunan, na syang hindi na napigilan ng mga ito at sabay na humalakhak.

Napairap ako sa kawalan.

Nang makaramdam ng ginhawa ay inilibot ko ang aking paningin sa kabuuan ng lugar sa aming paligid.

This is far from what I am expecting, as I roam my eyes which I think I mimic the expression of disbelief on Shinoa's face, that even her wasn't expecting that the depth part of Slorriotopia, where the prototype technologies are created, looks like this.

Napalilibutan kami ng mga tuyong halaman, at mga lumang kagamitan— karamihan ay metal, na sinadyang itambak sa isang gawi. Ang masang-sang na amoy ng kalawang ang maaamoy sa paligid, at kahit saan tumingin, ang mga taong patuloy na nag iimbak ng kagamitan at ang masakit sa tayngang tunog ng mga metal ang syang maririnig.

Mula sa aming pinanggalingan, isang napakataas at napakalaking na portal na hindi ko masukat kung hanggang saan— parang portal ng higante, na may mga nakasulat sa gilid ng malaking batong patulis na hindi ko kayang basahin dulot ng kakaibang lengguaheng nakalagay doon.

It was one of those portals that are connecting us to the different realms— the connections that were created by the Union, and I'm hundred percent sure that the Northern tribes used it to come here in Slorriotopia.

Itinaas ko ang hood ng aking cloak upang matakpan ang aking presensya at tsaka yumuko. Hinayaan ko ang itim kong buhok na sumabog sa aking harapan upang maharangan ang aking mukha. Nakasabay na sa akin ang dalawa na nakatakip na rin ang kanilang hood sa kanilang ulo at naglalakad nang tahimik tulad ng mga taong malayang gumagala sa lugar na ito.

“Look at those engineers, they're so knowledgeable that I wouldn't be shocked once this world is being replaced by technologies someday,” ano ni Mika na dahilan upang mapatingin ako sa tinatawag nyang mga engineers— ang mga taong may technical elements. Sila ang may kakayahang gumawa ng mga bahay rito gamit lamang ang kanilang kapangyarihan.

These engineers are fast, that they can create a huge and beautiful mansion in just a day.

Roaming my eyes around, with those engineers are doing their best to provide comfort to those who lost their homes, I couldn't help but be prouder, as to they're willing to create homes for the unfortunate people without any cost.

This is where the Northern tribes will live temporarily until their kingdom rises again.

That's how Union solves problems in this world.

Pwera na lang kung parte rin ng Union ang sumakop sa nga ito.

Because if that happens, the most secured peace will surely come to end.

I felt a petrifying aura that suddenly reached our place, making my fur in my body stood in inexplicably reason. . . no, I think I know what it is already, but I still wanted to confirm it. Mabagal kong iginawi ang paningin sa isang banda kung saan ramdam ang nakakatakot na aurang iyon, at mas lalo akong nanlamig nang magtama ang aming paningin.

“Shit, we're dead,” Mika whispered, and as a cue, his angry Father is now in front of us.

Pakiramdam ko'y ay natulos ako sa aking kinatatayuan sa takot na aking nararamdaman, kasabay ng malakas na pagkabog ng aking dibdib.

“You really are troublesome princesses. I assume all of you are prepared for your punishments.” Uh-oh.

Hindi na ako nagtaka nang makita nito ang tinatago naming presensya dahil sa klase ng mga kapangyarihang kanyang gamay.

Only Alexander Lockéhart can see whose behind of this cloak. After all, he possesses the clearest sight; he could see everything, whatever he wants.

No use in hiding anymore because we've already caught by the one we are hiding through. Ibinaba ko ang cloak mula sa aking ulo, at sa tingin ko'y gan'on din ang ginawa nila Mika.

Napahinga ito nang malalim at napahawak sa kanyang noo na akala mo'y namomroblema. Kami ang pinoproblema.

“I don't know what to do with you three,” bulong nito na hindi nakalagpas sa aking pandinig. Napatingin ako kila Mika na ngayo'y nakangisi rin.

“Come on, I know you badly want to see them,” ani Tito Xander at tumalikod. Mabilis kaming napa-high five sa isa't-isa bago sumunod rito.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

468K 17K 53
"Everyone have a mind but only few are gifted with greater knowledge, yet i can make all of them feel so stupid." _ Being part of the lowest class ci...
1.1M 46.6K 39
Head shall bow, knees shall kneel, look into eyes, you shall die! ABSOLUTE adjective ab·so·lute \ˈab-sə-ˌlüt, ˌab-sə-ˈ\ : complete and total : not li...
43.2K 1.4K 62
Evintiem Race Series #2 | Book 2 of Sylum Academy of Skill Exertion | -- She escaped from the land where she first opened her eyes... from the land w...
402K 12.9K 54
Evintiem Race Series #1 [Book 1] Sylum Academy of Skill Exertion [Book 2] Yves of the Outskirts of Kanda -- If people are emotions she's emotionless...