That Nerd

By xThePineappleGirlx

|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked... More

That Nerd
Chapter 1- Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 2- Rango
Chapter 3- Little Nerd
Chapter 4- Rapunzel
Chapter 5- Karma
Chapter 6- Sebby
Chapter 7- Granny Panties
Chapter 8- Beyonce
Chapter 9- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 10- Sex God
Chapter 11- Calvin Klein
Chapter 12- Ass
Chapter 13- Princess
Chapter 14- Cookies
Chapter 15- Sugar filled circles of happiness
Chapter 16- Memories
Chapter 17- Black Leather Jacket
Chapter 18- Monday
Chapter 19- Double Decker Buses
Chapter 20- Maya
Chapter 21- Kiss me
Chapter 22- Fools
Chapter 23- Sand
Chapter 24- Donald Trump
Chapter 25- Trees
Chapter 26- Karaoke
Chapter 27- Cookie Disaster Kitchen
Chapter 28- Crêpes
Chapter 29- Cracks
Chapter 30- Shower
Chapter 31- High School Musical
Chapter 32- Road Trip
Chapter 33- Driving
Chapter 34- Colour
Chapter 35- Kisses
Chapter 36- Superman
Chapter 37- Rules
Chapter 38- Delicate
Chapter 39- Over The Edge
Author's Note
Chapter 40- Titanic
Chapter 41- Package
Chapter 42- Window
Chapter 43- July
Chapter 45- Penny
Chapter 46- Police
Chapter 47- Goosebumps
Chapter 48- Fine
Chapter 49- Over
Chapter 50- Shrek
Chapter 51- Spiderman
Bonus chapter - Maya and Dylan's proposal
Bonus chapter - Maya and Dylan's wedding
Other Books
Review

Chapter 44- Paintball

555K 24.4K 9.1K
By xThePineappleGirlx

Rest in peace to my old cover *prays* I'll send you flowers or something 🙏🏼 😇

Here's the update you guys asked for *wipes forhead* I'm stressing and I haven't even started writing this chapter yet. Ahhh, I'm as curious as you as to what will happen next...

--

Chapter 44- Paintball

I start laughing but Dylan doesn't laugh with me, I turn to face him and he keeps his eyes on the road, "Wait, you're serious?" I ask slowly.

He turns into the driveway of his house and smirks at me once he has parked his car, "As serious as the holocaust." he says and gets out the car.

I get out after him with a frown, "What are we at your house?" I say. I still remember when I got high off brownies and had to sleep at Dylan's house, and it wasn't a sugar high... That was not a good memory, especially the fact that I murdered Spongebob in cold blood.

He unlocks the door and let's me pass then follows me in and locks the door. "The last guard leaves Disney at three in the morning and so we have to wait 'till then. Honestly, they are really stupid to have no security guards but I guess the alarm there is pretty good." Dylan says, talking mostly to himself.

"How do you know this stuff?" I ask. "Google. I mean, if people willing put up videos of themselves naked then why wouldn't they put the times that the security guards leave Disney?" Dylan explains, walking up the steps.

I roll my eyes, such Dylan logic. We walk into his bedroom and he starts digging im his closet for something. "Wait, if you knew we were coming to your house, why couldn't I just change here?" I ask slowly.

Dylan shrugs and smiles, "What fun would that be?"

I laugh and scoff at the same time, is that a thing? Like I just laughed slightly as I let out a- Whatever, that's not the point.

I move foward and shove Dylan and just as he is about to trip he wraps his arms around my waist and takes me down with him.

He flips me around and gently places a kiss on my nose which still somehow gives me butterflies. He then stands up and holds out a hand which I take.

"So I have decided that while we wait, we can play paintball, there is a park around the corner that we can go to and I have paintball guns here?" I nod in agreement and sit on the bed while Dylan gets the guns.

When he comes back up, he is carrying two paintball guns as well as a little book. He sits down next to me and places the guns on the floor, handing me the book.

The front of it says "Coupons" in bold letters, "You're giving me a book of coupons?" I ask in confusion. Dylan chuckles slightly, "They're not store coupons. They're coupons for me. Like if you want me to make you cookies, you just write it down on the space where it says 'task' and I have to do it. But it only starts after the date, you're not getting out of this one nerd." he says with a grin.

I smile and look at the little booklet. So if I wanted all his money I just write it down and he has to do it?

Hehe.

"Why?" I ask, slightly confused. He sighs and brushes a hand through his hair, "Because I said your kiss meant nothing to me when in reality, it meant so much and I hurt you because I was a dick and I'm sorry. You mean so fucking much to me and I love you more than anything. I understand if you dont forgive me but like Hannah Montana says," Dylan stands up and starts dancing really badly, "Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, everybody knows what I'm talking about, everybody gets that way!" He sings and sassily snaps his fingers.

I laugh and Dylan gets down on his knees in front of me as I sit on his bed, "So, could you ever forgive me, my princess?" he asks with a genuine smile. I nod and he places another kiss on my nose, making me blush.

Mamma mia, again with the blushing.

I stand up and he stands up with me, "Now let's go shoot each other." Dylan says. This is starting to sound more and more like Romeo and Juliet.

We both go downstairs and drive to the park, not wasting time. He hands me my gun which is fully loaded and I switch off the safety. Mwahaha, I'm going to shoot my boyfriend. How sadistic.

"Wait Dylan, I can't get these cloths dirty!" I shout to Dylan that is walking to the other side of the park.

"Take off you're cloths!" he shouts, looking back at me and smirking. "What? No!" I say, already feeling self conscious. 

"Princess, we're the only people here, I've seen you in a bikini. Just relax and take it off."

I sigh and pulling of the hoodie and the tracksuit pants, thank god it is dark here or I would die of embarrassment.

Once Dylan's cloths are on the floor, I pick up my gun and run in the opposite direction as Dylan. This is going to hurt like shit.

As I run, I hear Dylan chasing after me. Huh, running away from Dylan Thompson. This feels like Déjà vu.

---

Yeah *starts jumping up and down like a crazy lady* the next chapter is them breaking into Disneyland! Ahhh! I've planned it all out and these rides that they go on are actually real because I have been to Disney world about four or five times and I remember it clearly but there will be a few changes to what it looks like.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and keep reading to see what happens next ;) *starts singing* I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!

Qotd: "When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm beginning to believe it."
—Clarence Darrow

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 81.5K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
106K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...
15.5K 622 34
Heaven Moore, the name everyone at West Bay High is disgusted by. She is the so called nerd. Hasn't made a sin in her life. Talks politely and is the...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...