daughter of hell

By impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... More

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 40

13.6K 225 45
By impossible

Hope you guys like this one :D

P.O.V. (Seth)

"What the hell, Luci? You kind call a guy dollface."

"Why not?"

By Nyx, she was impossible.

"You just don't."

"Whatever you want, sweetcheeks."

"Ugh, you are so annoying!"

"From you, I take that as a compliment."

She smirked and dove straight back into her closet.

"What are you even looking for?"

"Aha! Got it."

I saw her throw a bundle of leahter on her bed. The typical heavy smell invaded my senses. This was the real expensive stuff, not some fake rip off.

"Nothing as sexy as a gril in leather."

"This is not for your sake."

"Then for who's sake is it?"

Even I could hear the jealousy in my own question, but I didn't care. I was done playing games, for now at least. I wanted her, she belonged to me and it was damn near time that she realised that.

She gave me a pointy look as if she knew what I was thinking and wanted to contradict my claim on her. A sudden chill crawled up my neck when a new though popped up inside my head.

"You can't read minds, can you?"

She blinked her eyes a couple of times, then she threw her head back laughing. I liked her laugh, it was the most beautiful sound and despite my earlier jealousy, I found myself smiling.

"What the fuck do you think I am?" She laughed.

"Some run down character from Twilight?" She shook her head.

"You don't hear me asking who turned you into a vampire and if you still have human memories, now do you?"

"Vampires can't be made."

"I know that." She said, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Than why ask?" I retorded.

"To point out the stupidity of your question. Angels don't have extra abilities, we are supernatural, like demons. Humans, and every now and then the occasional vampire gets this bothersome abilty to see the future or other shit, not supernatural beings."

"Vampires are supernatural beings."

"No they are not."

"Don't discriminate." I teased.

"I don't! Whether you like it or not, you are still part human, Seth. You should cherise that, not stand here denying it."

"Humans don't have superspeed, they don't have amazing strenght, and they centainly do not become immortal. You tell me how I am human."

"You are born from a human." She simply said.

And damn her for being right. Female vampires didn't exist, if we breeded it was always with a marked one, because they were the only ones who were able to mate with us. Yes, the marked ones became immortal after the mating but they stayed human. It made them vulnerable, no wonder we were so protective of them.

"Now, leave." She said.

"Why? You got your periods?"

She groaned and rolled her eyes downwards.

"I want to change."

I stayed were I was. She tapped her foot and crossed her arm under her breast wich draw my attention to...

"What are you waiting for?" She interupted me midthought.

"And don't you dare say: 'to watch you get undressed.'" She guessed my thoughts.

"Close, but no." I lied. That had been on my mind too. But first things first.

"If you can't read my mind, how come you are so tuned to me."

If things were different between us, I'd blame it on the mate thing, but me and Luci hadn't rached that stage yet. So what was it.

"You don't know?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I did, now would I?"

"Nate didn't tell you?"

Now, that got my attention. Nate knew something about Luci and didn't tell me! Some friend he was. Jake would have told me. On second thought, judging by the way he'd been acting lately, maybe not. He liked Luci a lot, as did Nate. What was it about this girl?

"Damn, I would have thought he'd tell you. I really need to give people more credit."

"Luci! Just say it."

"I'm an empath, nothing more to it."

"You knew what I was feeling?"

"Speaking of feelings. You don't have any right to be so possessive of me, you don't own me, asshole. So drop the attitude and go chase after someone who actually wants you."

Now, I could take a lot from her, but not her lying to me. She wanted me, and I wanted her to admit it.

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

"Speaking of feelings. You don't have any right to be so possessive of me, you don't own me, asshole. So drop the attitude and go chase after someone who actually wants you." I said.

"Don't lie to me." He said in a hard voice.

"I" I started, but hesitated. I did lie to him, just not about this, or maybe I was lying myself. Then I realised I didn't care about lying, I did it all the time, and had no reservation about it.

"I don't."

A sly smile spread over his arrogant handsome face. I didn't trust it. Hell, I didn't trust him, and everything that came with his cocky little self.

"Lying again." He came closer, too close to me and place both hands against my closet, trapping me with his body.

"Admit it." He said in a low husky voice.

"Admit what?" I asked, distracted by the proximity of his lips.

"That you want me." He buried his nose in my neck and traced a hot line from my collarbone to my earlobe, gracing his teeth over it. I suppressed a shivern, not from fear but from pleasure.

"Never." I breathed.

"Why not?" Little kisses were being placed at my chin toward the corner of my mouth.

"We both know you want me, why hold back?"

His shaky words told me I wasn't the only one who was overcome by desire. Time to turn the tables. I wrapped one leg around his slender hips and pulled him even closer. I could feel every rippled, muscled, delicious piece of him. I threaded my finger through his hair and nipped his pinna. His hand found its way up my hip and hesitated near the edge of my skirt, but deciding to take the risk and slide further up. Brave boy, but there was a thin line that led to stupidity. I wondered wich way he was going.

"That you can make me want you like this." He whispered.

"I can't imagine what you in leather will do to me."

Those words brought me back to the matter at hands. I needed to chane into my fightergear from Hell, I was going to face Xerxes and end his game.

I didn't go for subtlety, there was no way I could talk the lusty teenage vampire to get off me, and there was no way I could fight him off. So I went for the classical knee in the were-the-sun-don't-shine place.

I must be getting predictable, because he easely avoided my knee.

"Damn you." I yelled, strugling to get free from him.

"What the hell, Luci?! You just tried to knee me in the nuts and now you're mad?" He yelled straight back.

He pushed me away and turned with his hands in his hair. I heard him mutter something along the lines of 'stupid females, fucking screwed up weird...' He turned again, looking at me.

"Care to tell me why you felt the sudden need to try and knee me?"

"I needed to get changed, you were in my way."

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

"Care to tell me why you felt the sudden urge to trie and knee me?" Still pissed she had tried to knee me.

"I need to get changed, you are in my way."

She said that like it was the most logical thing to say. Like it was a spontanuous reaction to knee someone if they were in your way. Crazy chick.

"You could have asked."

She looked surprised.

"You would have moved?"

Damn, I wouldn't have. She drew her own conclusions from my silence.

"That's what I though. Now you have to leave."

"I think I'll stay."

"Fine!"

She was too cute when she was angy. She gathered her clothes in her arms and left the room with angry strides, banging the door when she left.

"Real mature." I called after her and was rewarded with hearing the bathroomdoor bang close.

"Hot, hot, hotter than hell, you burn me like the midday sun!"

I heard wolfwhistles coming from the livingroom.

"Damn, Luce. You should wear this more often."

I went ot the livingroom to see what all the commotion was about and was, was stunned. In the middle of the room stood Luci, or at least I thought it was. The girl wore black leather pants that looked like they were painted on her legs, the same could go for the top she was wearing, it looked like it was made of tiny little gold chains, but I knew that couldn't be true. In her hair she wore old gold jewelry, decorated with precious gemstones and leather pads, bound close with strings protected her arms. A viscious looking blackered sword was strapped across the girls back. The sword must have been at least 44 inches long, it looked to big for the slender girl in leather and gold. The handle alone was 12 inches long, and decorated with an emarald in the hilt. It was a cutting weapon, and primarily used for cuttign or slicing an opponent and was capable of cutting off the limbs or head of an enemy in one stroke. I didn't like a girl that resembled Luci so much with a weapon like that in her hands. The girl's red hair was piled up on top of her head, held up by jewelry, more to protect the head than to decorate. I met the girl's eyes, they were a briljant green, almost fluolike. It was Luci, her next words comfirmed my horror.

"Stop staring, you look retarded."

"YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT DRESSED LIKE THAT!" I yelled.

"You can't tell me what to do. I've got an imporatnt date and you are not screwing it up."

"Date?" I said venomous.

She waved her hand in a dismissive gesture.

"Well, more like a serious asskicking, but you know me. I'm not violent."

I didn't laugh. She was going to fight someone? That did explain the sword.

"I'll come with you."

I knew I couldn't stop her from going, she wasn't that kind of girl. But I could go with her and make sure no harm came to her.

"You can't."

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because you being there would only get me killed. I do better on my own."

"I'll protect you."

She narrowed her eyes on me, making her look glorious with the blue warpaint patrons that decorated the erea around her eyes.

I had never seen anyone wear that kind of warpaint like that, those symbols, they seemed familiar, yet I was sure I had never seen a person wear them before today. Now that I thought of it; her whole outfit looked kind of familiar. Where had I seen such a daring armour before?

Armour. Blue warpaint. Those symbols. All elements a demon of status wore when he entered battle. Demon, no it couldn't be, she was an angel. I had seen her angelweapons before, she couldn't fake that, could she?

Her diary, I rembered reading:

'I've seen angels bleed before, thin red blood, less rich from color than a human's blood. I've bled before, but I had never, before today, actually seen my blood. My wounds, always pretty shallow, healed within seconds, not spilling a drop of blood. Even an immortal angel shouldn't heal that fast. But today I felt my blood glide down my skin. It felt like a thick substance, like cream. It didn't look like cream, it was black. BLACK with little specks of a reddish copper colour in it. What is wrong with me? What is in my blood that makes me different? What could possibly be so worse that my own mother would hate me for it?

I think I know.'

I grabed a kitching knife from the counter and marched towards Luci, not hesitating when I held her arm in an irongrip. I sliced her thin flesh open, making a deep and large cut. Black, thick blood flooded from the wound, dark demonic magic invading my senses, only to dissapear again. But I didn't stop to think of it, the blood was black, black like the blood of demons that had flowned during the great war centuries ago, but writting down by our own historici. Demonblood, I felt my fangs extend, the water came in my mouth; demonblood, so much sweeter than any other bloodtype my kind would ever crave. We could deny ourselves the poor thin blood, but the rich thick magical blood of a demon... that was something different. I bit her and she screamed. Not a shrill sound of fright, but a roar in utter rage. Her blood was the sweetest, not that I had drank a lot of blood before, but I could tell the difference. While I sucked and tasted her blood, the atmosphere changed. The air felt heavy with demon magic, the magic I had sensed before but I had disappeared almost immediatly. A ball of fire hit me in the face and I stumbled back, releasing my grip on the demon's throat. Heat scorched over my face, quit a contrast with the cold metal pressed against my throat.

Continue Reading