sub-bear [niam] 18+

By LilyLukeMuke

SUBMISSIVExDOMINANT The world is formed all around subs and doms. Once you are born you are placed in either... More

sub-bear-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Privacy Notice
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
10 facts about me.
18.
19.
Larry Baby Names
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
IMPORTANT
➵character asks ➵
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER ONE

1K 30 0
By LilyLukeMuke

1

Niall's breaths become more erratic as his nerves increase. The chilly London air nips at his pale skin. He rubs his arms attempting to create friction to heat himself up. He pulls his pink tartan flannel closer to his body in an attempt to block out the wispy air.

He's currently stood outside the Dominant&Submissive Pairing building in London. Less than an hour ago he just got off the plane from Ireland; his home. The travel from Ireland made him feel sluggish and fatigued which was annoying because he needed to make a good impression for his new and upcoming Dom.

He wipes his sweaty palms on his grey skinny jeans and takes a deep breath before reluctantly entering through the large black oak doors. His baby blue eyes scan the room.

Towards the left as about fifty booths, those booths are to take your confidential tests in, once you've filled those in their checked, they are compared and you are then assigned to your -hopefully- lifelong dominant.

A women comes up to Niall with a sweet smile on her face. "I'm assuming your-- uh, Oh! Niall! Found you. Right, what you have to do is enter on of those booths that is not already occupied and fill out the form, then once your done plop it into a red box then should be already in there, then lastly just go through the peach door and take a seat until the pairings start".

She quickly ushers Niall into a booth before he can reply. She shuts the curtain and Niall hesitantly takes a pen out the pot with a shaky hand. He stares at the form and internally whines; it's quite big.

-

DOMINANT&SUBMISSIVE TEST.

Name: Niall Horan.
Status: Dominant/Submissive.
Age: 16
Gender: male

Please state carefully what you are looking for in your Dominant/Submissive.

Somebody who can take care of me, as much as I them. Somebody who understands me on a deep level and understands and can tend to my wants and needs. I'm also looking for dorm body who is larger than myself, and somebody who is packing some heat (if you get me).

Please tick [✔️] if yes.

Anäl sëx: [✔️]
Double-Pënetration: [ ]
Fisting: [✔️]
BDSM: [✔️]
Leashes: [ ]
Pet play: [ ] maybe
Water sports: [ ]
Spänking: [✔️]
Bondäge: [✔️]
Public humiliation: [ ] limit

...After a few more options Niall turns to the next page.

Before sëx rules:

Your Dominant will ask you for your colours, as of which you should specify which colour you are, the colours are:

🔴- RED: must stop all proceedings straight away.

🌕- YELLOW: must slow down.

🎾- GREEN: everything is okay and could continue.

Safety word:

When your dominant is ready he will discuss a 'safety word'. This word is only to be used if you are pushed past your limit or if in serious pain. Do not under any circumstances abuse this word.

Sighed: Niall.H
Date: 16/04/15

-

Niall sighs in relief as he has now finished the form, he placed a picture of himself in the little pocket the front and puts it into the red box situated to the side.

Niall swiftly leaves the booth and smiles seeing his two best mates heading towards the peach doors.

"Louis! Zayn!" He yells. Both friends turn around and grin. Niall jogs up to them, "You guys look nice", he compliments. "You look sëxy yourself, Ni", Louis teases.

They walk into the hall chattering away, they take a seat at one of the many tables. Louis goes on to describe what he is looking for in a dominant. "I hope whoever he is has a big fat cøck, I don't want to be riding a cocktail sausage into the sunset".

Niall and Zayn chuckle at their over dramatic best friend. As Niall and Louis chatter away, Zayn turns his head and catches the gaze of three largely built dominants. "Shït, shït, shït, 6 o'clock, three hot dominants checking us out".

They turn their heads to look but Zayn starts to turn them back, "Guys! Don't make it so bloody obvious!! Oh my god, how embarrassing". Niall furrows his eyebrows at one of them, the one stood in the middle to be precise. He's practically towering over his two friends and he's hands down fûcking gorgeous. But Niall is sure he's seen him somewhere before...

Liam watches Niall stare at him in complete confusion. Looks like little Niall needs some more training if he thinks he came stare at a dominant so upfront like this. Liam hardens his glare and Niall's eyes widen in fear and realisation. Niall looks away urgently and Liam smirks.

"There's our boys", Justin says, watching his own golden beauty. Liam and Harry hum.

"PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS AS PAIRINGS ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN!!" A loud feminine voice calls. The three dominants take their seat and Harry leans to whisper to his two friends, "Time to collect what's ours".

They all smirk and watch as the first two people are paired. "John Wilkinson; Dominant and Victor Greives; Submissive." A largely build ginger man walks on stage with a small blond boy who was dressed in a pink dress. The small boy bows his head when upfront to his newly assigned dominant. The dominant smiles softly and wraps an arm around his new submissive and walks off the stage.

"Up next is... Harry Styles; Dominant and Louis Tomlinson; Submissive". Louis grins seeing a drop dead gorgeous man walk on stage. He bows his head with a large grin and walks up to the stage in small, stubby strides. "Here's your dominant bag and.. here's your submissive one". The women hands his a white plastic bag and Louis says a small thank you.

Harry keeps a straight face even know he's ecstatic inside and walks his new submissive off the stage.

"Next is.. Justin Bieber; Dominant and.. Zayn Malik; Submissive", Zayn's breath catches in his throat as he watches the tattooed beast walk up towards the stage. The man takes a glance towards Zayn and smirks making Zayn stumble as he walked. He kept his head down and he prays this mans personality wasn't equivalent to his scary look. Zayn takes his bag and flinches when Justin puts a arm around him, "Don't be scared beautiful, I'm here to take care of you, not hurt you".

Niall watches in glee as Zayn and Justin share a smile with each other; Zayn deserves happiness more than anyone, hopefully he's finally found it.

"Right uh.. Liam Payne; Dominant", a series of gasps sound throughout the room as people begin to whisper quietly, "Niall Horan; Submissive".

Niall gapes, was he actually just paired with the fücking LIAM PAYNE? No shit.

Niall brushes a piece of his blond dyed hair behind his ear as he makes his way up towards the stage with his head bowed. Liam is stood waiting with his bag in hand watching the head of blond weave it's way through the crowd. People watch Niall in jealously as he walks, making him feel self-conscious.

Niall gets to the stage and takes the bag off the women stating a quick thank you. A large, warm and muscular arm wraps around Niall and escorts him through some doors into a new room. "You may look up, keep eye contact". Niall peers up and immediately stares into Liam's large brown ones as he was strictly ordered.

"Listen carefully, firstly we are going to drive to your new home and I am going to give you a quick tour, then I'm going to discuss rules and my expectations of you. Lastly we are going to eat and do whatever you feel like in the mean time, how does that sound?" Liam asks with a small smile.

Niall nods, "Sounds perfect, Lia-".

"Sir or Master, not Liam".

"I'm sorry, Sir. My apologies", Niall apologises feeling annoyed with himself. You never call a dominant by his first name, retard. He's probably annoyed with you.

"Please, it was my fault as I didn't specify what you should address me by. But now, let's just go home, yeah?" Liam smiles gently, wrapping his arm back around Niall, making his way to a large white Bentley. A man dressed in a suit and a dress hat opens the back door and Liam motions for Niall to get in first.

The ride was silent, Liam was gently rubbing up and down Niall's forearm as they sat.

Once they arrived Niall was gobsmacked, the house was beautiful. Liam escorted Niall inside and Niall was even more shocked, it was ten times more beautiful. Liam led him to what he assumed was the living room. "So, let's start the tour shall we?" Liam grinned.

After about an hour of Liam showing Niall around the magnificent house, Niall was next to dead. His legs were killing him from all the walking and his head was aching from all the bloody talking Liam was doing!

"Do you like the house, Niall?" Liam asks looking towards him. Niall nods, "Yes Sir".

"Great, take a seat and we'll start with the rules". Niall sat down next to Liam on the large leather sofa.

"Listen carefully okay? Right, first thing if how I wish for you to address me. You either refer to me as Sir, Master or my most preferred; daddy", Niall's breath gets hitched in his throat as he stares wide eyed at Liam.

"Yes, M-Master".

"Good boy. Right, next thing is when we are around people, in public or we have guests. When we are around people, maybe a party or formal gathering, I expect you to be by my side at all times unless given consent. If we are in public, the same thing goes; at my side no matter what. If we have guests, stay by my side, if we are sat I will either gesture for you to sit on my lap or kneel on the floor, Do you understand?" Liam asks.

Niall nods trying to take on all the requirements set by Liam. "Yes master".

"Good. This is just regular expectancies, I wish for you to cook all meals, when I wake up I wish for food to be made, when it's lunch I wish for lunch to be made and the same goes for dinner unless we are eating out or ordering. Your timetable for things like waking me up, work you need to do, your tutoring times etcetera will be given to you tomorrow, understood?"

Niall nods yet again, "Yes master".

"These are the last things, when we go on to more sexual activities I will have a whole different chat with you about what you like. I have read your file but I wish to hear from you. Have you got a safe word yet?" Liam asks.

"Oh, uhm no sir, I haven't my apologies", Niall urgently apologises.

"It's fine pet, have you got any suggestions?" Asks Liam.

"Maybe something simple Sir, like a vegetable? Uhh, lettuce?" Niall asks. Liam lets out a laugh, "Lettuce it is then pet".

"One last thing which concludes on all the rules, if these are not followed or you disobey me in anyway, there will be a set punishment levelled to whatever you did, understood?" Liam asks.

"Y-yes master, I understand".

----

a/n:
This is quite boring but much more detailed than the other one and I am so bloody ocd with detail.
Yet again, sorry for the boring chapter.

Lillie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 11.7K 183
Niall Horan a worldwide famous singer. Liam Payne is a singer who now starts his first steps. What will happen when Niall sees a post of him on ins...
323K 12.2K 19
AU. Niall chat with boys over the internet, pretending to be a girl. With a fake name, Niall keep in touch with Liam, a bloke from his school, but Li...
245K 8.3K 26
20 year old Niall Horan is a babysitter. I know what your thinking, aren't girls usually the ones babysitting? No, guys can babysit too, it's not a...
59.3K 1.6K 17
[ Niam Horayne AU ] ✓ Niall Horan is the kid who gets bullied. Liam Payne makes everything better. Together, they're unstoppable. © copyright 2013...