Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

Av PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... Mer

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

viii || house of lies

486 20 52
Av PumpkynMonster

"A golden watch?" Asked Vincent, "This is bad..."

****

Patricia sat at the bottom of the stairs at 11:59, waiting for Charlie.

"Hi," Charlie greeted, as he walked up to Patricia at 12:00, in his hand was the locket and a torch.

"You ready?" Patricia asked impatiently.

"Where are we going?" Questioned Charlie, watching Patricia quietly open the front door.

"Follow me and find out. Or don't," Patricia snapped.

"Okay..." Charlie murmured, following Patricia as she lead him out the house, after opening the door.

****

Mara was alone in the school, all of the classrooms were empty, no tables or anything. She ran, confused down the corridors, when suddenly she saw a figure approach her, they didn't look human. The figure cornered her. Mara was breathing heavily, as she sunk to the ground. The figure then fiercely whisper 'Free me or sacrifice yourself!'

Mara woke up screaming, and breathing heavily.

"Patricia?" She questioned, very tense, looking over to Patricia's bed to see that it empty.

Fabian and Eddie then immediately rushed into her room after hearing her scream.

"Are you okay?" Fabian asked concerned, sitting on Mara's bed.

"No," Mara muttered, shaking her head.

"What happened?" Fabian asked comfortingly.

"I had a dream... Well more like a nightmare to be honest," Mara told him, still shaken up.

"Uh-Oh," Fabian muttered to himself, "What happened in it?"

Mara then proceeded explained everything that happened in her dream, every small detail.

****

"What's wrong with Mara having that watch?" Nina asked, "Do you know what it does?"

"You need to promise me that you won't let Mara decipher those hieroglyphics," Vincent told her, worried.

"Why?" Nina questioned.

"Just do it! And get me that watch!" Vincent demanding, shouting.

"Okay, okay," Nina nodded weakly.

****

"This isn't good," Eddie stated, as he paced around the room.

"Why not?" Mara asked, "Is that going to happen is real life?" She panicked.

"Lets hope not," Eddie murmured under his breath.

"Maybe I just got scared about someone touching it, so dreamt about it?" Mara suggested.

"I hate to say it," Fabian started, "But that probably wasn't just a dream,"

"Yeah," Eddie nodded, "This isn't exactly new to us."

"What do you mean?" Mara questioned, fiddling with her fingers.

"Both Nina and Eddie, and Me and Amber at one point had a dream that turned into reality," Fabian explained briefly.

"Oh no, no, no," Mara panicked.

"Don't worry," Fabian spoke comfortingly, we won't let anything happen to you or the watch.

****

"And here we are," Patricia said, looking over to Charlie.

"Great," He replied, "But where exactly is 'here'?" He asked, looking left and right.

"Welcome to my home away from home," Patricia told him.

"Your what?" He questioned.

"Kidding," Patricia laughed.

"So where are we?" Charlie repeated.

"This is the Crypt where Sophia's dad, Robin Foster-Smith lies," Patricia half lied... Again.

"Crypt!" Charlie panicked.

"Oh calm down you wimp," Patricia teased.

"I'm not a wimp!" Charlie snapped.

"Okay then," Patricia rolled her eyes.

"So..." Charlie hesitated, "Do we have to go in?"

****

Miss Chase sat alone in her classroom. She lent down, and unlocked the bottom draw of her desk, inside was a picture of Mara's watch, she picked it out, staring at it, and running her finger slowly across the picture.

"I will get you one day," She whispered to herself, "I am sure of it."

"No! We are not just walking into a room with a dead man," Patricia spoke as if it were obvious.

"What are we doing here then?" Charlie asked.

"This is where Victor was cursed," Patricia began to expand her lie.

"So why aren't we going in?" Charlie asked.

"Victor, the one who was turned to stone, is in there, but once we enter we have 60 seconds to put this necklace round his neck," Patricia explained.

"So why can't we do this?" Charlie questioned, getting quite eager.

"Victor is locked away in a Sarcophagi, and we need a key to get into it," Patricia broadened her lie.

"A Sarcophagi?" Charlie questioned.

"Please tell me you know what a Sarcophagi is," Patricia leant against the bricks on the Crypt.

"Um... No," He replied awkwardly.

"It's like a coffin, but is stands up right, and has a picture on the front of a God," Patricia explained to him.

"Alright then..." Charlie muttered.

****

"Guys, it's fine," Mara spoke, "You can leave, and go back to bed. I'll be okay."

"Are you sure?" Fabian questioned.

"Yeah," Mara nodded.

"Okay," Fabian nodded softly, as him and Eddie left the room, "Wait!" Fabian halted himself before he left.

"Yeah?" Mara questioned.

"Where is Patricia?" He questioned, looking over to Patricia's empty bed.

"I have no idea," Mara shrugged, "What is something bad has happened to her" She suddenly panicked.

"Oh, no," Fabian said, "What if your dream was somehow linked to Patricia's disappearance."

"We have to find her," Eddie stated, panicking. Fabian then slightly smiled at Eddie's remark, "What?" Eddie questioned, looking over to Fabian.

"Nothing," Fabian shook his head awkwardly.

"Okay...?" Eddie muttered, confused.

****

"We need to get the key, so we have to come back when we have it," Patricia explained, before pulling away the laves that covered the key hole.

"So why exactly did you drag me out here, show me the outside of some guys crypt, then drag me back," Charlie asked, annoyed.

"Just needed to show you it. It's hard to make people believe this from a story," Patricia explained to him.

"I would have believed you," He smiled.

"Thats not very wise," Patricia mumbled under her breath so Charlie couldn't hear.

"So should we head back?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah," Patricia nodded.

****

"So where do we get the key from?" Charlie asked, as him and Patricia arrived back at the house.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," Patricia told him, before walking up the stairs to her room.

****

"Where could she have gone, or been taken to?" Mara asked.

"What if Vincent has something to do with it?" Eddie suggested, "I don't trust that guy."

"Why would you, he is related to Victor," Fabian half laughed.

"Hey Mar-" Patricia began to speak, before cutting herself off, "Oh, whats going on?" She noticed Fabian and Eddie, after waking into her room.

"Yacker! Where were you?" Eddie asked in a rushed and worried tone.

"Just out with Charlie," Patricia said bluntly, walking over to her bed, and sitting on it.

"What!?" Eddie spat.

"We thought you were kidnapped," Fabian stated.

"Uh, why?" Patricia asked, before flinging herself onto her bed.

"Because Mara had a strange dream," Fabian told her.

"Really?" Patricia asked, a sudden change of emotion, "What about?"

"A black figure telling me to free them," Mara briefly explained.

"Wait!" Eddie interrupted, "Why were you out with Charlie?" 

"Oh my," Fabian rolled his eyes.

"Operation get Nina's locket back," Patricia smiled, throwing the jacket over the end of her bed.

"By going out with him at gone midnight?" Eddie rose his eyebrow.

"Yeah, problem?" Patricia asked.

"No," Eddie quickly answered, "So, uh... Did you get the locket back?"

"I'm working on it," Patricia informed him.

"Wait! So you still haven't got the locket back?" Fabian clarified.

"Its a complicated job," Patricia said.

"Why can't you just go into his room when he is asleep, and take the locket?" Fabian asked, "You know, like what we normally do..."

"Not sure," Patricia shrugged blankly.

"Wow," Mara muttered, rolling her eyes.

"I'm going to go to sleep now," Eddie mumbled, before placing his hand on the door knob.

"Yeah, same," Fabian agreed, as him and Eddie both left the room.

****

"Patricia?" Charlie questioned, as he walked up to see her eating breakfast in the dining room.

"Yeah?" She turned round to face him.

"When do we go get the thing?" Charlie asked, sitting down.

"Lunch?" She suggested.

"What thing," Jerome asked nosily.

"Stick your nose out of it," Patricia snapped, glaring at Jerome.

"So many secrets," Jerome muttered.

****

Nina walked into Patricia's and Mara's room in the morning, when she knew that both Mara and Patricia were eating breakfast, so weren't in there. She slowly walked over to Mara's bed and looked in the box that the watch was being kept in, then she took it, along with the hieroglyphics, and shoved them in her school bag.

She then walked out the room, and went down to the breakfast table to eat.

"Hey," Fabian greeted, when she walked to the table.

"Hi," She smiled.

"Where were you last night?" Fabian asked.

"I..." Nina stuttered, "Went to see my Gran," She lied.

"Is she okay?" Fabian asked, believing Nina's lie.

"Yeah, she's fine," Nina nodded.

****

"So..." Charlie began, as him and Patricia walked to college.

"What?" Patricia responded.

"Where are we actually going to get this key?" Charlie questioned.

"Wait and see," Patricia replied.

"Okay..." Charlie muttered.

****

"We need to get into the cellar," Mara spoke, as her, Fabian and Eddie walked over to the college too.

"Yeah," Eddie agreed.

"There is a spare key in Vincent's office, but its in the key cabinet," Fabian muttered, "And who knows where they key to that is..."

"Lets just hope that Patricia is successful in getting the locket from Charlie," Mara said.

"Patricia can be a bit, um... Stupid at times," Fabian hesitated.

"Well at the moment she is the only option we have," Mara answered.

****

"Good morning," Miss Chase smiled, as her students walking into her class and sat down.

"What's that?" Mara asked, as she noticed Fabian was looking at this phone.

"It's a phone, Mara," Eddie laughed, Mara rolling her eyes.

"A picture of the hieroglyphics," Fabian told her.

"Any idea what the rest of them mean yet?" She asked.

"Not yet," Fabian shook his head.

"Fabian?" Miss Chase questioned, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing," Fabian quickly replied, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"It's always nothing..." Miss Chase muttered, walking over to Fabian, and sticking her hand out.

Reluctantly, Fabian handed over his phone. Miss then took it and placed it on her desk.

****

The bell rang for lunch, and Charlie met Patricia by the lockers.

"We going then?" He asked eagerly.

"Yep," Patricia replied.

Patricia then lead Charlie thought the forest, doing loads of twists and turns, she was taking a very long route to where she wanted to take him, so he didn't suspect it was too close.

"And we are here," Patricia said, as they reached the Frobisher Library.

"What's this?" Charlie asked.

"The Foster Library," Patricia said, as she went to open the door, before realising that is was locked. "Dammit" She muttered to herself.

"Okay there?" Charlie asked, chuckling slightly.

"Fine," Patricia mumbled, as she thumped the door.

"Need some help?" Asked Charlie.

"I'm fine," Patricia snapped.

"Okay, okay," Charlie backed away.

****

Miss Chase looked down at Fabian's phone, she saw a picture of the hieroglyphics, once unlocking it.

"Interesting," She murmured, "Very interesting,"

****

I'll need to go back to the house," Fabian said to Mara.

"Why?" She asked.

"Since Miss Chase took my phone, I'll need to get the actual sheet," Fabian explained to her.

"You are not bringing it to school," Mara rose her voice, "It will not be safe,"

"I can take care of this, I promise," Fabian told her.

"Can't you wait a few more hours, then look at it once we are back from college?" Mara questioned.

"Fine," Fabian gave in.

****

"Pass me that rock there," Patricia demanded, pointing at a rock on the ground.

"I thought you didn't want my help" Charlie smirked.

"Just pass me the stupid rock," Patricia snapped.

"Okay," Charlie smiled, getting the rock, and handing it to Patricia.

Patricia took the rock and began to whack the door with it, in attempt to open it.

"Um... Patricia...?" Charlie hesitated.

"What?" She questioned annoyed.

"Lunch ends in 3 minutes, we will never make it back for the last lesson." Charlie told her.

"Oh... No," Patricia said sarcastically, in between thumps.

****

"I'll go and get the stuff," Fabian told Mara as they entered the house after school.

"Okay," Mara smiled, heading to Fabian's room.

****

Nina walked back from the college talking to Lavender.

"When are you going to tell them about the not being able to survive without the Osirian thing?" Lavender asked.

"When we get back I suppose" Nina replied simply, shrugging, "Oh, also, we need to meet up with Vincent again, I have the watch," Nina told her.

"Okay, I'll give him a call," Lavender replied.

****

"Um... Mara...?" Fabian hesitated, walking into his room, "I have, um... News,"

"Whats happened?" She asked, concerned.

"What do you want first?" Fabian asked, "The good news, or the bad news?"

"Good," Mara smiled.

"Yeah, actually, it wouldn't make sense if it told you it that way round?" Fabian stuttered.

"Then why give me the option?" Mara laughed slightly.

"No clue, anyway, the bad news it that...." Fabian started, "The... Uh... Watch and hieroglyphics are... Err... Missing?"

"Missing?" Mara questioned worriedly, standing up immediately.

"Yeah..." He stuttered.

"And, um... Whats the good news?" She asked.

"That I'm going to find them," Fabian told her confidently.

"Thats the good news?" Mara shouted, annoyed, "I figured that you were going to do that anyway,"

"Look, I was just trying to lighten to mood," Fabian told her, "You don't need to shout," He then walked out the room.

"Sorry," Mara muttered, as she tried to stop Fabian, but he ignored her.

[Chapter 8, Yay!

Will Patricia ever get the locket back off Charlie?

Will he find out Patricia is lying to him?

Do you think the others will believe Nina?

Will they ever find out who took the watch and hieroglyphics?

And will they get them back?

Find out in the next Chapter. Be up soon. Byeee ^_^]

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

25.9K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...
506K 14.5K 32
Mysterious letters from a mysterious person? The devilish twins and their antics over the years? And who best to figure out the mystery than you, Y/n...
HOUSE OF SECRETS Av —

Mysterium / Thriller

654 140 32
House of Hades Year 1 Part 2; The Sibuna Club still has a mystery to solve, a treasure to find. Find out what happens in the student's action-packed...
769 25 12
Art owner: Felix Tindall [Currently on pause] L4d1 male reader insert Story A journey about a young man with his new family during the mix of chaos o...