I Think I Am Falling In Love...

Od buriedinbooks

Viac

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-1)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-2)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-3)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-4)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-5)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-6)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-7)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-8)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-9)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-10)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-11)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-13)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-14)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-15)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-16)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-17)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!!(Chp-18)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-19)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-20)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Frined!(Chp-21)

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-12)

8.4K 132 27
Od buriedinbooks

Hey!!

I am not under the sheets but in my closet, my mom's thinking I am changing for a long time but I already did and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so here it is!

**Recap**

"Umm follow me."she said after sweeping gaze over my assets and led me to some kind of a room.

Oh boy.

This is gonna be a long day.....

****************************************************************************************

After what felt like years, I lugged 6 bags of necessities from Victoria's Secret.

Doesn't look like secret to me, the way she has displayed her inner-wear.

I had to measure my boobs with a measuring tape!

A freakin' measuring tape!!

Don't ask my size, I wont tell you but it's a C something.

Isn't that supposed to be big?

After buying a whole lot of bras, the sales lady realised that I was rich, despite my clothing and forced on me a whole lot of under-wear.

So here I am walking around the mall 3 hours later with 6 bags filled with under-wear.

I had only one set of clothing and my 6 bags but I am not going to shop for more clothes....

No but I am going to **gulp** a saloon!

I have never set foot inside a saloon except for hair-cuts when I was a kid but after that I had just let it grow.

I walked into a saloon and looked around, the air was thick with the smell of chemicals and hair-sprays and blck cushioned chairs and magazines were dotted on the floor of the waiting area.

I set my bags down and gathering up my courage, I walked to the reception and said,"Hey umm can I get a you know like kind of a make-over?I mean I really am not a veteran in that field and I don't exactly know what I have to do but I'm kinda hoping you would."I let out a nervous laugh.

The stout, plump lady with a heavily done face and perfect high-lights who sat at the desk, regarded me with what I thought pity or sympathy and said in a heavily accented voice,"Zee make-over??Zee make-over costzz more zan zee one zouzand franczz.Zoo you have zee money?"she asked as if expecting a 'no'

1000 francs?

What a joke!

I just looked at her and pulled out my mom's cards and a fistful of bills.

Her eyes widened looking at the money and looked at me with sudden warmth.

"Ofcourzze.Come wiz me and I will show you zee plaze."

I followed her, enjoying my moment of pride.

She walked over to a tall slender girl with a perfect of everything and said something to her in French before telling me to sit on one of those revolving saloon chairs.

I sat and waited for something to happen but when I looked back at the girls, she just sighed and asked me in perfect English,"Do you know what you want?"

"Uh no."

"This is gonna be a long day."she said with a sigh.

Wasn't that exactly what I said 3 hours ago?

Then she told me to get up and she walked me over to a sink where she rinsed and washed my hair.

She seemed momentarily surprised at my perfectly straight hair and asked,"Is this natural?"

After my nod she asked again,"Do you use some kind of special hair care products or something?"

At the shake of my head, she just sighed and went back to doing stuff to my hair after muttering,"Lucky"

After rinsing my hair, she blow dried my hair, preparing to cut it.

She gave me a step-cut.

Then she took out a curler and straightener and did something so that my hair got a kind of wavy, blown away look and then she stuck my head inside some half circle to make my hair 'stay' that way.

While my head was stuck in, my face was pointing upward, so she really couldn't do anything to my face so she proceeded to give me a manicure and pedicure after soaking both my hands and feet in small tubs of warm, scented water.

She buffed and polished and filed and painted while I was almost drifting awa......

But a stupid bell jerked me away.

It was time, to get my head out of the hole.

Head outta the hole.Heehee.

I sat up straighter, but the mirror was clouded with steam and the chemicals from the half-circle so I turned my inspection towards my hands-

Oh.my.god.

They were not mine.

They cant be mine.

They were too good to be mine.

The un-kept, dirty finger-nails were gone.

And instead in their place were ten gleaming nails.

They were buffed to short but not too-short length and was filed to perfection.

All traces of dirt gone and they were painted in a lovely shade of shimmering dark purple.

My hands looked cleaner, whiter and softer to touch.

Amazing what a few creams and tools could do.

My feet to were lovely and soft with the nails painted in black that some-how harmonised with the purple on my fingers.

I sighed in contentment.

But then she appeared again and I knew this journey wasn't over yet.

In fact it was very far from over.

She pointed to a room and it was no massaging room.

Oh no.

It was a waxing room.

Shit.

After 1 and ½ of the most painful ordeal I had gone through, I was led back to my former chair in a black robe.

They didn't leave a single place out, I'll tell you that!

I limped over to my chair, trying not to let my legs touch from top to bottom.

They were too sore and contact made it worse.

I gently lowered myself into the chair, wincing when it rubbed against the chair.

And when I looked at the mirror, what I saw was a red-eyed girl with pink and sore skin and her hair tied in a towel.

Glamorous much?.....Not!

Then that girl, whose name I learned is Josy, came out of the room and came to me, to continue the 'treatment'.

First, she splattered some goo on my face to'cleanse the pores'.

Then after washing it, some more goo 'to 'rejunavate' my skin'.

And after washing that some more goo to 'moisturise my skin' was rubbed.

Oh good god!

I feel like Grace Hart from Miss. Congeniality!

Then Josy moved on to shape my eyebrows and the make-up stuff.

I even fell asleep through it.

It took like 2 hours for her to finish my face!

I had dozed off during the make-up session.

So when Josy woke me up, my hair was out of the towel and my make-over was done.

Yah!!

As I stood up to leave I caught a glimpse of a pretty girl and despite my boyishness, beauty made me look.

The girl had a perfectly oval face, framed with wavy curls.

Her eye-brows were two perfect arcs, rising over her icy orbs high-lighted with mascara and a small amount of liner pencil.

Just enough for her eyes to pop.

Her high cheek bones were brushed with a hint of rose and bronzing powder.

Her lusciously full lips were reddened and it just made it well, perfect.

But that wasn't any girl....

It was me.

I can hardly believe it!

Oh my god!!

How could I have turned so beautiful?!

But that wasn't all, while I had been asleep, Josy had high-lighted my hair with soft brown and golden high-lights.

I never thought I'd say this but...

Good god I am beautiful!!

Conceited much?

I really don't care!

After paying a heavy amount to the reception, I made my way to the rest-room.

There after pocking myself into a stall, I changed into new under-wear and the stuff I bought from Hot Topic.

After wriggling into these, I stuffed my dirty clothes into a bag and walked out, feeling more confident of myself.

I went to Hot Topic again to get a couple of clothes before the day ended and after an hour I walked out with 17 bags of clothes and 2 of shoes.

Good at math?

That's 26 bags including the 6 bags fromVS and the earlier one from Hot Topic.

I had to call the driver to carry my bags.

And I had the lovely satisfaction of seeing him stop dead in his tracks to look at me, his eyes nearly popping out of his sockets.

And as I made my way out of the mall, my mission was complete, not 1 but 7 guys had whistled at me.

Nice.

I would soo love to see Jake's face when he saw me.

I knew I looked way better than Amanda ever had.

But a small tiny part of me wanted him to like me and think I was beautifu-

No I don't!

I don't want him to like me!!I hate him!

He's bad, he's mean.....

But when his betrayal seeped into my happy mind, I didn't need to convince myself any-more.

I had a mission and I will finish it!

***********************************************************************************

That's it!!

Kinda boring, I know!!

But to give ya'll a treat, I am gonna give Jake's POV in the next chappie!!!

So hope you liked it!!

Please vote!!!

And comment!!!

Love ya'll!!!

Muaaaaah!

PEaCe OuT! 

Xxbbxx

And Ps- you wanna know how Shell looks after the make-over??

Cut and copy this address in the URL and follow it!!

The way Shell looks:

http://baklaako.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/MissAustralia.jpg

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
23.9K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !