Three Teens And A Time Turner...

By edgymetalkid

Worlds (and generations) collide when seventeen-year-old Hermione, Sirius and Dumbledore all meet by chance a... More

Introduction
Chapter Two: Sirius
Chapter Three: Albus
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen: Sirius
Chapter Nineteen: Albus
Chapter Twenty: Hermione
Author's Note

Chapter One: Hermione

7.6K 183 23
By edgymetalkid

I wake up this morning and am immediately hit with a thought: I need to start destroying Horcruxes.

But the question is: how am a-how are we-going to do it?

When I sit up, a flash of gold catches my eye. It's my Time Turner, the one Harry and I used to save Sirius and Buckbeak in our third year.

Sirius. Just thinking about him makes me sad. I wish I could go back and see him, just for a minute. But it would be nearly impossible to get back, you'd have to be incredibly powerful. Like Professor Dumbledore.

It makes me sad to think about him, too.

I climb out of bed as an owl flies through the window with the Daily Prophet. I give it a couple coins and it leaves happily.

When I open to the first page of the Prophet, I see an article about Dumbledore. Apparently, Rita Skeeter (boy, I wish she never turned back from a bug) is writing a book titled The Life And Lies of Albus Dumbledore. I can't believe her! But some of this information sounds true, mostly the parts about his childhood. Poor Dumbledore.

I wonder what he was like as a teenager.

Same with Sirius. And all the Marauders. I wish I could see them. Join their gang. I'm sure Harry would love that, too.

I head downstairs where my parents are sitting in the couch together. They don't notice me come up behind them.

So I do what I know I must. Just so they won't worry.

"Obliviate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 21.4K 25
Travis and Conner try to play a prank on Percy using an object they got from suspicious red headed twins. Without fail something goes wrong and Percy...
14.2K 252 18
A 9-year-old Ginny Weasley is suspected dead on her brothers birthday, but is she? This story takes place in Harry's 5th year at Hogwarts where he me...
874 50 29
After his death, Severus Snape is granted a chance to return to the past and atone for his sins, with one notable restriction: he must share a body w...
742K 30.4K 105
The smartest witch of her age is thrown back twenty years in time only to study and fight alongside the infamous Marauders and their friends. Add the...