Chapter Seven

Sirius

We land in the yard, Remus supporting George and me making sure he doesn't faint.

Someone who I assume is George's mother comes running out. "George! My goodness, what happened?!" she asks as she rushed him inside and lays him on the couch.

"Snape," Remus explains.

"Snape?! That was Snape?" I ask, stifling a laugh. I always knew he was evil. And now he hurt my friend. The nerve.

"And who is this?" George's mum turns to me.

Remus smiles. "This is Sirius."

She gasps. "Sirius? How?"

I pull the Time Turner out of my shirt.

"Oh dear," Mrs. Weasley sighs. "Well, dear, come on over here, Harry and Hagrid are already back."

I walk over to Harry Potter, who is apparently James' future son. He looks just like his father, with messy black hair and the same glasses...

"Sirius?" Harry whispers. I nod. He hugs me, and I hug him back.

It just feels right.

Albus

As we land in the yard of the Weasley house (which looks like the slightest puff of wind could knock it over), Hermione runs straight inside.

"Oh, Harry, I was so worried! We saw You-Know-Who, I'm sure he was looking for you...oh, where's Ron? Why isn't he back yet?!" She asks frantically.

Harry shrugs. "I dunno. But we saw Voldemort too." Hermione grabs him in a hug.

"So-Harry, is it?" I ask. He nods.

"Dumbledore? Sorry-Albus?" I nod back. "It's good to be able to see you again," Harry says.

Hermione

As the last pair files into the house, I let out a breath of relief.

That is, until Bill announces that Mad-Eye's dead.

Everyone bows their heads in silent prayer. I do the same. This can't go on. To many people are getting hurt, and even dying. That's no way to gain power.

Fred and George break the silence by bursting into the room, laughing. After taking a look around, Fred asks, "why the long faces?"

"Mad-Eye's dead," Bill says again.

Now we all feel the pain of losing a loved one.