Chapter Eight

Hermione

Days later, Mr. Weasley and the other men are outside putting up the huge tent for Bill and Fleur's wedding. A wedding seems a bit strange, but I think it can help keep us together in these...times.

Albus and Sirius seem a bit out-of-place, but that's because they, well, are. Everyone tries to make them feel welcome, while I try to figure out a way to destroy Horcruxes.

"Harry," I ask him, "what did you use to destroy the diary in the Chamber of Secrets?"

"Uh, a basilisk fang," he says.

"Uh-huh, and do you know what Dumbledore used to destroy the ring?"

"No."

"Because I have a theory." Ron walks over and sits down. "Ron, just in time," I say. "I think that basilisk venom is what destroys the Horcruxes. Now, what things have basilisk venom?"

"Uh, a tooth?" Ron says, his mouth full of food.

"Well, that, but also..." I try to get them to guess it. When neither of them say it, I add "The sword of Gryff-"

"Gryffindor, yeah. I knew that," says Ron. I roll my eyes.

"We need to do something to get the sword to present itself," I add.

"How do we do that?" Harry asks.

"I have no idea."

Albus

There is going to be a wedding tonight.

I don't exactly know these people, but Mrs. Weasley says that I'm invited "of course!"

I stand in front of the mirror in the guest bedroom, fastening a tie around my neck. Mrs. Weasley comes in. "Albus, I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see you again. To have you staying in our home."

"Thank you, ma'am," I smile.

"Just let me know if you need anything, dear," she says. I nod and she departs.

Hermione comes in next. "Hello."

When I don't say anything, she continues, "Harry, Ron, and I were just talking about how we'll get these Horcruxes, and we already are on the right track. We know how to destroy them, and we know what one is. We just don't know how to find it."

"I can help with that," I say. "We need to leave. To go find who left that message in the fake one. Then ask them, if they're alive, if they know anything. And if they're dead, we ask anyone who knew them."

Hermione looks at me. "Brilliant."

I smile.

Sirius

Ron's dad lent me George's old tux to wear for the wedding. Turns out it's Ron's brother and some hot Veela girl getting married.

Once I finish getting it on, I head downstairs. The tent and everything are all in order, and everyone's all dressed up. Now we wait for the guests to arrive.

The Veela, Fleur, and her parents pose for a picture first alone and then with Bill, the groom. They look like one happy family.

I hope that happens to me one day.

<>

Once all of the guests have arrived, the service has taken place, and Bill has kissed the bride, people start to dance.

Hermione comes over to me. She's wearing a short red dress with a V-neck that really shows off her figure. "Hey, Sirius," she says, looking self- conscious as she looks down at her shoes.

"Hey, don't be like that, you look great!" I exclaim, putting my arm around her waist. "Care to dance?"

"Yes, in a minute. I was going to say that we need to leave. Probably tomorrow, after the wedding. We have to find this R.A.B., who he or she is, and then get information on the real Horcrux."

"Wait, R.A.B.? Those are my brother's initials," I muse. Hermione snaps her fingers.

"That's it! Great! Thank you so much, Sirius!" she exclaims. "We'll go to your house tomorrow."

Then, a silvery animal lands in between the wedding guests. In a deep voice, it says that Death Eaters are coming.

Those people flying around us a couple nights ago.

Then, black shapes crash around us.

The Death Eaters aren't coming, they're here.