Chapter Six

Hermione

After everyone stops greeting Albus, we head inside. Harry looks surprised.

Mad-Eye explains the plan, and of course Harry gets upset. I knew he would. But we eventually convince him to give us a couple of his hairs.

Mad-Eye puts them into the Polyjuice Potion, and Ron, Fred, George, Fleur, Mundungus and I all drink it.

Then, we decide that Albus will go with me and Kingsley, and Sirius will go with Remus and George.

Then we set off.

Albus

On the thestral, I sit behind Hermione. She tells me that we're going to the Weasley house, and everyone (including her) looks like Harry because these people called Death Eaters are trying to find Harry. The more Harrys, the less likely they'll get the real one.

After a while, people in black cloaks on broomsticks file in behind us. "Um...Hermione?" I say, pointing to them.

She does a couple stunning spells, knocks a few off their broomsticks. "But how did they know that it was today?" she yells. I shrug and knock a few more away.

Then, a man flies next to us. He has no broomstick, no thestral, and no nose.

"That's You-Know-Who," Hermione whispers. He flies away, laughing. "What's he doing here? He usually has all the Death Eaters do work for him!"

"I don't know, but obviously nothing good," I reply.

Sirius

After getting to know this George guy, he seems really cool. He promised me a truce; he wouldn't prank me if I didn't prank him. I said that seemed fair.

I'll get him later.

After a while, though, people start to come near us on brooms. Judging by the looks and George and Remus' faces, they aren't very friendly.

They begin to attack, and George and Remus fight back. I suppose I should do something, so I pull my wand out of my pocket and yell "Stupify!" The person I hit falls at least a hundred feet.

"Aww, yeah! Remus, hey Remus! Did you see that? He was like-"

Someone comes behind us and shoots a spell at George.

It takes off his ear.

"George! Are you alright?!" I yell. I don't really know what to say.

"George, hang on. We're almost there," Remus reassures him.

Sure enough, a house starts to come into view.