Three Teens And A Time Turner...

By edgymetalkid

Worlds (and generations) collide when seventeen-year-old Hermione, Sirius and Dumbledore all meet by chance a... More

Chapter One: Hermione
Chapter Two: Sirius
Chapter Three: Albus
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen: Sirius
Chapter Nineteen: Albus
Chapter Twenty: Hermione
Author's Note

Introduction

8.7K 105 12
By edgymetalkid

Hello everyone!

I write Harry Potter and Hunger Games fanfiction, and some of my own stories. I have uploaded the first couple chapters of my story Voldemort's Daughter (I completed the whole thing but it takes a while to type), and I am in the middle of writing my story The Greater Good about Dumbledore and Grindlewald.

Whenever I am done with a story, you will see a big fat THE END at, well, the end.

So, in this story, I was actually inspired by my birthday present. I got Hermione, Sirius, and Dumbledore's wands as gifts, and all of a sudden I had the idea to write a story where seventeen-year-old Hermione, Sirius, and Dumbledore go on a quest to ultimately stop Voldemort.

So, here it is!

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.2K 21
When 23 year old Cordelia (Delia) Scamander, the granddaughter of Newt and Tina Scamander, gets a job at Hogwarts for being a study- period teacher...
1.6K 62 14
Cover made by @sugararmy07 In which the students at hogwarts react to the life of the boy who lived and his twin sister. I don't own Harry Potter. I...
400K 11.8K 120
Cover by @bvzztin Johnny Scaletta, an Italian-English boy, on his eleventh birthday, finds out he possess the wonderful gift of magic, and to control...
113K 4.8K 26
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part One. Azalea and Harry are stronger than ever, but when their paths split in two different directions, how...