Far From Home (A Harry Styles...

By sadiststyles

"The past is the past and that's what it will always be, okay?" I say and he grabs me once again. This time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 17

1.1K 22 5
By sadiststyles

"Ash I'm home." I laugh entering the small dorm room we share.

"Soph babe where the hell did you get off to last night?" she replies, standing up to hug me.

I hug her back and take a seat on her bed. Her short black hair is pushed off her forehead with a headband and she's wearing a tank top and a pair of cotton shorts.

"I mean you had that date and then you just buggered off. Ley and Pezz said they saw you at Grimshaw's and you just disappeared with Harry?" she says with a suspicious look on her face.

Shit. I feel really bad that I've been hiding my little, uh, relationship? with Harry from Ash. Especially since she happens to be the closest friend I have in this country.

"What's your secret." she says with furrowed brows and I look up at her and sigh.

"Why have you been hiding things from me, I thought we were mates Soph?" she half pouts.

"We are.. and I want to tell you everything but can I change and shower first.. I'm exhausted." I say and she nods.

I stand up from the bed and make my way to the dresser, pulling out a grey Manchester U.N.I. jumper that belongs to Ash and my tight fitting jean shorts which I know Harry loves. I walk into our little bathroom and shut the door behind myself, stripping down to nothing as I look in the mirror. Small hickeys litter my neck and the one above my breast is getting prominently worse and more noticeable. I sigh, running my hands over them when suddenly my phone vibrates on the counter and I flinch.

*Hope everything is going alright, you haven't called in ages but I'm sure my little scholar is doing just fine. Love Mom xo*

I lock my phone and turn on the hot water, stepping in and closing my eyes. My hair gets washed and my legs and armpits get shaved and I can't help shivering as I remember how Harry gave me my many marks that now cover my neck.

I finally step out and get dressed in the sweater and jean shorts, putting on a black lace bra and a matching black thong. Though I don't wear thongs very much it definetley makes my ass look better in these shorts. Finally I return to find Ash on her bed with a bottle of tequila and 2 shot glasses.

"Isn't alcohol prohibited in the dorms." I giggle, taking a seat.

"Don't be such a square, besides, you wouldn't tell on me would you?" she laughs with an eyebrow raised.

I roll my eyes and she hands me a shot glass. I've never been much of a drinker but I know this will make talking about everything a little bit easier. She opens the bottle and pours the clear liquid into my shot cup and does the same in hers lifting her glass with a wry smile.

"No more secrets."

"Cheers." I smile and we clink our glasses.

I tilt my cup and let the burning substance trickle down my throat, sending fire into my chest.

"You don't drink much do you?" she laughs pouring us each another shot.

"Not really.." I giggle and she rolls her eyes.

"You American's and your lack of experience with normal teenage things."

I down my second shot and the burning is even worse then the first time but I swallow it all and hiss a bit.

"Alright, spill. I want to know everything." she says and takes her second shot.

"So I think I'm dating Harry Styles.." I mumble and Ash practically chokes on her tequila.

"You're what?"

"You heard me.." I say. Why is this such a surprise?

"Wait like, Harry Styles?"

"Yes." I say and my cheeks redden.

"Holy shit.. tell me everything! Don't think I haven't noticed those." she half laughs, pointing to the small hickeys on my neck that I was trying to cover with my hair.

I blush harder and take another shot. I begin by telling Ashley about the first night I met Harry and how the story goes on from there. How he offered me a ride home, which according to Ash, he never does. How he punched Liam and how we made out after I had smoked. I tell her about all the times he's hurt me and all the times he's made my heart flutter.. Hell I even tell her about our little night in the dorm when he.. well.. kissed me down there and Ash found that part humorous. I even tell her I slept at his house last night and her jaw drops. Though I kept the bit about his nightmare a secret, that was private. By now Ash has downed about 8 shots to my 10 and I'm beginning to slur.

"Wait so you fink hee's actuallee going to be faithful after all the rude fucking shit he's ffdone to you?" Ash says, her breath reeking of alcohol.

"Mhmm." I nod and laugh a little.

I'm plastered and so is Ash. Hell, I don't think I've ever been this drunk in my entire life. Ash goes to pour me another shot but the bottle is empty. Damn.

I stand up and wobble across the room, grabbing a microwave meal out of the minifridge, it's some sort of pasta.

"Make me one yeah?" Ash giggles and I decide I'll just give her this one.

I check my phone which I had left in the bathroom and notice that about 3 hours have passed and I have about 20 missed calls from Harry. In my drunken state I actually find this humorous and I throw my phone onto my bed before handing Ash her food.

"I'm starving aren't you?" she laughs, taking a huge bite of the pasta into her mouth.

"Yeah.." I slur but I don't really understand the question.

It's nearly 11:30 at night and I still haven't eaten lunch or dinner.

I nudge a fork into Ash's pasta and she growls at me and we both flinch when there's a sudden bang at our door.

"Who the hell could that be?" she asks and I already know the answer.

Shit I totally forgot that I promised to go to Harry's tonight.

"Oh shit.." I mumble as the knocking grows more impatient.

I stand up as Ash scarfs down the remains of her pasta. I slowly open the door to find Harry with his hair pushed off his forehead revealing a scowl. He's in a tight white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans with his usual brown boots.

"Why the fuck haven't you answered any of my calls?" he practically barks at me and my brows furrow in drunken confusion.

"Calm down curly I was just hanging out with Ashley.." I laugh and slur and his eyebrows lower.

"Are you drunk?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Come on baby I was just having some fun with my friend!" I giggle loudly and he places a hand over my mouth.

"You're coming with me." he says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not your fucking pet I can do what I want." I curse drunkenly and he grabs me and lifts me up wedding style and I erupt into giggles.

"Come on you're being silly Harrrreeee." I giggle and he closes my dorm room door behind us and I'm too drunk to even remember if I said goodbye to Ash or not. He carries me out to his Camaro and places me into the passenger seat and my head is spinning with the alcohol. Harry walks around the car and gets in, closing his door behind himself and turning on the heat.

"You were supposed to come back to my flat.. Why the fuck were you drinking?" he asks me and I shrug.

"Because I could.." my answer sounds very much like one Harry would give in this situation and he groans before turning onto the main road towards his house.

I reach my hand across the center of the car and touch the back of his neck as he drives and he swats my hand away angrily and I pout.

"I don't like it when you drink." he growls as we pull into his neighborhood.

"I don't like when you're an asshole but that's quite often." I sassily reply and his hands tense on the steering wheel.

We finally pull into his driveway and he exits the car angrily, slamming his door behind him before walking around to my side of the car and opening the door for me. He lifts me up again and I squeal. He closes the passenger side and brings me to the front entrance of the house, unlocking it with one swift motion.

As soon as we're inside he puts me down and I giggle lightly as I make my way to the kitchen. My stomach grumbles and I open Harry's fridge, fishing around for something to quench my hunger.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asks me, leaning against the kitchen counter and I turn to him and shake my head.

"I am starvingggg." I say a little loudly and he takes a deep breath and rolls his eyes.

I finally pull out some leftover cold pizza and grab a slice, which eventually turns into 4 slices.

"Someone's hungry." Harry laughs as I down my 5th.

I lift my head and glare and he smiles and walks over to me. He places the pizza box back into the fridge and lifts me over his shoulder and I laugh.

"Harry stop I just ate!" I giggle and he pinches my thighs as he carries me up the stairs.

We make it to his bedroom and he puts me down onto the carpet and I sprint over to his bed, jumping up onto the mattress.

He watches me and laughs, the door is still broken but now set up against the wall. I lay down and on his bed and prop myself up on my elbows biting my lips as he watches me from a good distance. It's crazy how I am when I'm drunk and for some reason all I want right now is to touch Harry and feel him again.

"Come here.." I mutter and he takes off his boots before walking over to me with an unreadable expression.

As soon as he's close enough for me to grab him I wrap my arms around his neck, crashing my lips against his and he grips around my hips. The kiss is desperate and hungry and I run my tongue over his bottom lip and he growls.

"Fucking hell what has gotten into you." he half laughs and I pull him closer, not wanting the contact to break.

"I want you to touch me.." I beg and his wide dark eyes meet mine before kissing me hard.

"Beg me again." he mutters, taking advantage of my drunken lust for him.

"Please Harry please touch me." I beg and he smiles wider then ever.

He sits up and peels my sweatshirt off me and tosses it onto the floor placing his hands into my lace bra cups. I gasp and he looks down at my shorts.

"You know I love these." he smirks and unbuttons them, sliding them down my legs to find my thong.

"Shit.." he grimaces.

"This is new?" he asks.

I bite my lip and nod as he places his hand over my already wet area.

"Please." I beg again and he looks wild.

"Fuck.." he groans, pulling my thong off.

"You're always so wet for me."

I close my eyes tight as he bends my knees and slides me by my ankles towards his lips which are now inches from my sensitive spot. His hot short breaths make me tingle and I close my eyes tightly as he brings his lips to me.

"Harry.." I moan out and fist his curls.

His tongue makes circles over me and suddenly I feel one of his fingers go inside and I shriek out.

"You're so tight." he mutters and continues to pump his finger in and out.

I feel my stomach tighten up and with one stroke of his tongue I come undone, screwing my eyes shut as I grip into his hair.

He sits up and licks his lips, placing his finger into his mouth, and suckling it.

I watch and sit up, pulling the sheet around my waist.

"You taste so good." he chuckles darkly and I pull the hem of his shirt so his chest is now against mine.

I kiss him hard and he pulls his shirt over his head and I run my hands down his chest and he sighs deeply. He undoes my bra and pulls it off, leaving me naked underneath him. He kisses my neck and I begin unbuttoning his jeans and he doesn't stop me, kicking them off leg by leg. I feel him already hard against me and now more then ever do I want him.

I place my hand over his crotch and feel him and he grunts into my neck.

"Please... I'm ready." I beg and his eyes meet mine.

He shakes his head and lifts my hand reluctantly and I try to place it back. I'm too drunk to be embarrassed this time.

"No you're not Sophia." he mumbles and I shake my head.

"Yes I am. Please. Please Harry." I moan and he closes his eyes.

"Fuck don't beg me." he says sternly and I look to him with pleading eyes.

"You're drunk and I don't want you to regret this."

"But Harry.." I beg and he lifts himself from me, running his hands through his hair and I sit up and my eyes lower.

"You don't want me.." I sigh and his eyes meet mine.

"Sophia you don't understand quite how badly I'd like to fuck the living hell out of you. But I know you're a virgin.." he says and I blush.

How did he know that? It's not like I told him..

"No one is that tight unless they're a virgin and the way you get wet for me... It drives me crazy not to take advantage of it but I.. I don't want you to regret this."

He's right. I'm too drunk to function and I'm glad he's watching out for me.

I nod and he walks back over to me, handing me his white shirt and pair of boxers out of his drawer.

"Here," he smirks.

I smile and put on the shirt and the boxers which are a tad large so I roll them at the hips.

"Hey Harry?" I ask as he looks over his bookshelf.

"Why haven't you been having your parties, I mean it's Saturday night and-"

"Because you're with me." he interrupts before I can finish.

My heart melts and I stand up and wrap my arms around his toned chest, resting my head against the soft warm skin.

"I have a headache." I mumble.

"Well maybe if you hadn't drank a whole bottle of tequila and walked back to my flat instead you could be feeling a whole lot better." he chastises me and I roll my eyes as I make my way to the bathroom.

He follows behind me and stands in the doorway as I search the cabinets, remembering the condoms from earlier today.

"What?" he grins taking in my expression.

"I found some.. er.. condoms earlier." I laugh lightly and he lifts his eyebrows.

"Did you now." he chuckles and I continue my search for the toothpaste.

"One day we'll need one." he murmurs and I shiver.

"Where do you keep the damn toothpaste." I groan changing the subject.

"In the shower, that's where I brush my teeth." he says, crossing his muscled arms.

"Speaking of showers, I quite need one." he adds and suddenly I feel his hands on my waist.

"Care to join me?"

My breath hitches in my throat and he kisses my neck from behind.

"I just took one.." I mumble.

"It won't even compare to the one we can take." he whispers and I close my eyes.

"Not tonight.." I say and he releases me in defeat.

"Fine." he grunts.

"Harry.." I groan.

"Go wait in bed for me." He orders.

He's mad because I'm refusing to take a shower with him and now I'm regretting saying no. The thought of his nude body under the hot water invading my thoughts.

"Go on." he nods towards the door and I roll my eyes, walking into the bedroom. He closes the bathroom door as soon as I walk out and I pick up my clothes off the floor, folding them and placing them on his desk.

While he showers I make my way around his room, checking out his vast bookshelf. He has so many amazing books. Moby Dick, Pride and Prejudice, Of Mice and Men, Hamlet, The Great Gatsby, Hemmingway. He loves the classics and I find it to be a love we share. I pick up his copy of To Kill A Mockingbird and begin flipping through the pages, finding the signature. I wonder who Dan is.. his Grandfather.. his father? That's when I realize I don't know anything about his family or personal life. All I know is he lives alone in this large house, drives a Camaro, and he goes to Manchester University. I also know he has nightmares, odd mood swings, and a collection of some of the most beautiful works of literature ever written. I want to ask him.. I want to open up to him. But I find myself a tad scared to.  We just barely started our relationship but I know that if this is going to work I need to be able to understand him. He doesn't know about my life either. He clearly knows i'm American, he knows I have no siblings. And I'm pretty sure he knows I read since I took such a liking to his book collection. I wonder what else he knows.. Does he think about asking me about my life too? Does he wonder about my past as much as I wonder about his?

"I told you I don't like when people touch that didn't I?" Harry mumbles and I turn to find him with a towel wrapped around his long torso as beads of water drip down his toned chest.

"Sorry.." I whisper, placing the novel back on the shelf.

I take a seat on his bed and he grabs a pair of boxers out of his dresser and drops his towel.

My jaw drops at his uh.. size.

"What?" he half laughs and I close my mouth.

"Nothing you.. you're just." I stammer and a grin plays at the corner of his lips.

"Hush beautiful." he chuckles, putting me out of my embarrassment as he covers himself with the boxers.

I know it may not be the right time but I have to ask him sometime. I want to know Harry.. really know him.

"Harry.." I begin and he looks up, flipping his wet mop of curls to the side.

"Can I ask you something?" I muse and he raises an eyebrow.

"Depends I guess... but sure." he smirks, taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"How old are you?" I ask and he looks a tad surprised.

"Err twenty." he replies.

"When's your birthday?"

"February 1st."

"Where were you born?"

"Holmes Chapel.. Sophia what the hell are you-"

"Shhh.. Any siblings?" I hush him continuing the questionnaire and he rolls his eyes.

"No. Just me."

"What are your parents names?" I ask and his face immediately hardens.

"I don't want to talk about my parents." he says sternly.

I had a feeling this would happen but I want to know.

"Harry we barely know anything about eachother.." I whisper.

"You're name is Sophia Dover. You're from America. You're fucking gorgeous. You're 18. See, I think we're good."

I roll my eyes.

"That's not what I mean.. I feel like you have something you're not telling me involving you're paren-"

"Stop it." He orders and my head drops.

"I'm from Maine." I say and he tilts his head to the side.

"Good to know." he mutters sarcastically, taking his spot in the bed.

Without saying another word he claps and the lights go off and I sigh in defeat. I knew he wouldn't open up this easy. I get into bed and pull the sheets around me, huffing as I close my eyes. He doesn't pull me to his chest. He doesn't even say goodnight. Great, another mood swing.

"Dan and Anne." I hear him mumble and I turn around to see his back. Small streams of moonlight illuminate him.

He finally turns to face me and his eyes are dark.

"When I was 6 years old I was driving to a friend's house with my mum." he begins and my eyes lock on his.

"We were pulling through an intersection when a drunk driver.. he came out of fucking nowhere." he looks away and I know its taking every bit of him not to just shutup and turn around.

"I was in the backseat and as soon as the car hit us my mum used her body to shield me.. she saved my life but she lost hers in the process." he looks away and flips on his side.

"Every night since I can remember I've dreamed about that accident, wishing it had been me who saved her instead.. I fucking hate myself because of it. And that's when my dad began to beat me. That fucking bastard blamed it all on me. He talked down to me and gave me black eyes. And on my 16th birthday I grew and constantly worked out and when the time was right, I beat the living shit out of him."

His eyes are dark and tears are now trickling down my cheeks imagining the pain and the suffering Harry had gone through. Only six years old and loosing his mother and then having a father who made him feel it was his fault.

"He bought me this house and now he lives in some trashy motel in London, sending me money every month for bills just so I don't come after him again. He knows he can't win he knows.." Harry chokes and I place my hand on his cheek but he moves it.

"So now you know. Don't ask me again." He mutters and turns around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
413K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
277K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။