Our Love Story (book 1)

By MaryJabczynski

Scott and Kirstie have known each other for a long time. Then one day he confesses his feelings for her. Will... More

Prologue
"I really, really like him... A lot..."
"How do I tell her?"
"I just really want him to like me back..."
A/N
A/N
"Scirstie is real!"
"Your summer love is over..."
"Wait, what!?..."
"Sophomore year"
"Homecoming and new beginnings"
"Dirty birdies"
"Im only 16!"
"Negative"
A/N
"Summer camp"
"I hope youre right, Mitch"
"Whats up with Scott"
"Are you telling the truth?"
"I never thought I'd think this or say this..."
"I need to get her back"
"I have to fix this"
"Don't Forget"
"Senior Year"
"No more soon!"
"Our future"
"Our seinor prom"
"Graduation day"
"Scirstie...?"

"This is where Scirstie begins"

604 27 6
By MaryJabczynski

**Kirstie POV**
At the park waiting for Scott

I hope Scott shows up. My heart is beating a mile a minute just thinking about telling Scott I like him. Iwould look really stupid if i told him how I feel and he didn't feel the same way back. Oh he's coming this way...

**Scott POV**
As I walk up to the park I see Kirstie sitting on the bench where we would always sit. I'm starting to feel really nervous.

"Hey shorty!" I say to her as I sit down next to her. "Hey scooter! Mitch said you wanted to hangout?" "Umm yeah..." I say looking very nervous and Kirstie must've noticed. " What's up Scott? You okay?" "Yeah...umm...I actually need to tell you something...." I say looking at my feet. "Oh really? Because I actually wanted to tell you something too..." What could she have to tell me? That she has another boyfriend again? I would look so stupid if that was true. " Well why don't we both say it at the same time. On the count of three..." "Okay....one...two...three..." We both say at the same time "I really like you a lot..." I was super shocked when she said that and kind of relieved. " Wait you do...?" I say looking Kirstie in her beautiful brown eyes. "Yes! And I was so worried you wouldn't like me back. I was so nervous I had to go to Mitch for advice..." "Really? Because I did the same thing!" We both start cracking up laughing. Then I say, "Well is Scirstie really then?" With her side amok look she says, "Yes...this is where Scirstie begins".

**Kirstie POV**
After I said that we both started to smile like idiots. Then Scott leans in for a small kiss and we both start to blush. I can't believe me and Scott are now dating! Or as Mitch would say SCIRSTIE IS REAL!!

We both just stayed at the park for a couple more hours talking about stuff and just hanging out. I'm so happy he likes me back! Finally Scott Richard Hoying is my boyfriend! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 370 32
When a 16 year old Californian girl named Rachel Vaughn, finds out that her family isn't her own, she runs away only to find and stay in the house of...
17.5K 464 29
The two band members long for the other to love them, but little do they know, the other does. Will they realize their love for each other, or will t...
21.3K 705 42
What happens when Mitch's sister returns after being gone for years? What secrets are revealed? Who falls in love with her? (warning: not based on tr...
25.2K 740 30
Kirstie is going through a rough time in her life and during that her and Scott develop feeling for each other. What will happen next?