Strength ~An Amourshipping St...

Door TheDreamRider

On the day the Pokémon Academy in the Kanto region receives a new student, normal days soon turn to dangerous... Meer

Chapter 1: New Day
Chapter 2: A Welcome
Chapter 3: Impression
Chapter 4: Special Encounter
Chapter 5: Shiny Trouble
Chapter 6: Help
Chapter 7: Realization
Chapter 8: Action
Chapter 9: Revolt
Chapter 10: The Evolution
Chapter 11: Granted Wish
Chapter 12: Fulfilled Promise
Chapter 13: Determination
Chapter 14: The End of the Battle
Chapter 15: The Flashback
Chapter 16: Remembrance
Chapter 17: What Friends are For
Chapter 18: Preparing for the Date
Chapter 19: Ash and Serena's Date
Chapter 20: Meet Up
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Broken, Part I
Chapter 23: Broken, Part II
Chapter 24: Author's Note
Chapter 25: Sad Author's Note
Chapter 26: Sorrow and Joy
Chapter 27: Tournament, Part I
Chapter 28: Tournament, Part II
Chapter 29: Tournament, Part III
Chapter 30: Tournament, Part IV
Chapter 31: Tournament, Part V
Chapter 32: Tournament, Part VI
Chapter 33: Strength
Chapter 34: Two Paths
Chapter 35: Serena's Training
Chapter 36: Interesting Author's Note
Chapter 37: To Kalos
Chapter 38: Theme Performance
Chapter 39: Free Performance
Chapter 40: Kalos Queen
Chapter 41: Pokémon Hunter
Chapter 42: Headquarters
Chapter 43: Training
Chapter 44: J's Entrance
Chapter 45: The Repeat Battle
Chapter 46: Beating Heart
Chapter 47: Let Go of Fear
Chapter 48: Forgive?
Chapter 49: Travel
Chapter 50: Special Celebration!
Chapter 51: Viola
Chapter 52: Picture Perfect Vivillon
Chapter 53: I love you
Chapter 54: Note!
Chapter 55: An Apology-?
Chapter 56: Red-Handed
Chapter 57: Checkmate!?
Chapter 58: Unfortunate and Sad Note
Chapter 59: Christmas Special!
Chapter 60: A Threat
Chapter 61: A "Double Date"?
Chapter 62: Garden Ambush!
Chapter 63: The Final Four
Chapter 64: To Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 65: Mega Against Aura
Chapter 67: Flying... Psyducks?
Chapter 68: Dawn and Kenny?!
Chapter 69: Normality
Chapter 70: Ash vs. Serena? Part I
Chapter 71: Ash vs. Serena? Part II
Chapter 72: Shall We Dance?
Chapter 73: Water Park
Chapter 74: Goodbyes
Chapter 75: New Start
POTENTIAL SEQUEL

Chapter 66: Maelstrom of Fury

1.4K 32 45
Door TheDreamRider

CALEM: But if only your Misty Terrain gave you a boost in power. Alas, it doesn't. What will be your next move?

SERENA: *Thinks* My Strength has been turned on. I just need to calm down and let my instincts kick in. *Commands* Sylveon, Fairy Wind! After, flank it with a Quick Attack!

The gusts of sweetened air surround the Mega Houndoom, enclosing it in an area in which it is trapped helplessly.

SERENA: There's no escape!

With that, Sylveon dashes in a split second and rams into the Pokémon's side, making it howl with pain. It tumbles through the garden area and crashes into a tree.

CALEM: Houndoom! Flamethrower, now!

With extreme reflexes, the Pokémon recovers and retaliates with a powered Flamethrower.

(A/N: Sorry I'm getting Sylveon's move set really mixed up through all the chapters. As of now, it knows Misty Terrain, Fairy Wind, Quick Attack, and Shadow Ball.)

SERENA: Shadow Ball!

The Intertwining one fires a mass of the dark energy at the flames, suppressing the attack until it explodes. Thick smoke hangs in the air.

ASH: Serena! You alright? I managed to take out Slurpuff, but Pikachu's too exhausted to fight anymore.

SERENA: I'm fine, I can handle this! If I don't, I'll be utterly ashamed I lost to the likes of him.

CALEM: Ah, Serena, your words are too harsh! It is only for the sake of us that I am doing all of this.

SERENA: *Disgusted* Sicko! Sylveon, by my side! Await his move.

The Fairy-type heeds, and wraps a ribbon around her Trainer's leg to reassure her. Suddenly, the scent of toxicity reaches everyone.

SERENA: It's Sludge Bomb!

The girl picks up Sylveon swiftly in reaction and leaps out of harms way, her feet skidding the ground. She lowers her partner back down, and confronts Calem. With the dust cleared, he's in plain sight.

SERENA: What are you doing?! You could've gotten me hurt, as well.

CALEM: So what? You would've been healed. I would take care of you better than that Ash ever could.

SERENA: You are a clueless psycho. A person like you should be behind bars.

CALEM: Houndoom, rid us of that nuisance of a Pokémon. Sludge Bomb. Oh, and if that doesn't do it, use Flamethrower and spin a whole three-sixty.

SERENA: *Angry* Are you trying to burn down this place, or what?! Sylveon, stop him! However you can!

Serena concentrates, forcing the aura to flow even faster. More, more, more! More strength! Stronger, stronger, stronger!

Sylveon cries out, and sends Shadow Ball after Shadow Ball, a whole barrage of them. Fairy Winds sweep over the earth, trying to extinguish the flames that rampage through the area.

CALEM: More! MORE! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, HOUNDOOM, YOU CAN BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN IF IT COMES TO IT!

SERENA: *Furious* MORON! I am DONE!

A wave of all of the anger and anguish she had felt is suddenly just... released. The cheering of her comrades grow louder and louder as each second passes. Serena's aura output spikes, and the essence is surrounding her.

Anyone nearby can sense the overwhelming power emanating from Serena as it strikes fear into Miette and Calem's hearts.

SERENA: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL 'LOVE' EVEN IS! SO UNTIL YOU FIND OUT, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING THAT WORD TO MY FACE EVER AGAIN!!!

With all the rage she can muster, Serena completely sweeps Calem, and he collapses in the ground, absolutely terrified.

SERENA: If you wish to keep provoking me... you are going to have a bad time.

(A/N: ANYONE GET THE REFERENCE?!?!)

Miette and Calem nod several times and decide to shut their mouths. And with that, exhaustion overwhelms Serena and she collapses in Ash's arms.

====================

BWAHAHA I WENT ALL OUT ON THE RAGE IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE HATED THOSE TWO CHARACTERS FOR SO LONG IN MY OWN BOOK THAT I DECIDED SERENA SHOULD JUST GO BADASS AND GET RID OF THEM FOREVER. PERFECT WAY TO TAKE THEM OUT OF THE STORY!

Hope you enjoyed! :)

~TheDreamRider

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

150K 2.6K 31
Serena Yvonne is normal 16 year old high school teen who lives in Vaniville Town and she is kind, happy, beautiful and all those positive things you...
6.7K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...
272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
13.2K 304 9
Ash and Serena have feelings for one another but neither are aware of what the other feels. They are both left hurt after a harsh argument and are sp...