Zayn Malik's Little Sister (S...

By Jameelah-Anastasia

Chloe Malik is a 13 year old girl with a dark past. First her father died, then her brother left for a wor... More

Zayn Malik's Little Sister (Spanking story)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Authors Note:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Authors Note:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Authors Note:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Competition:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48: The Final Chapter
Questions and Sequel Information:

Chapter 14:

15K 240 125
By Jameelah-Anastasia

Recap:

I walked into the girls bathroom situated at the end of the hallway, opening the door and walking over to the sink's. I cleaned the dry blood off my face and touched up on my make-up.

I limped out the hallway only to met by someone I did not want to see.

DUN DUN DUN.

---------------------------------

Standing in front of me was,

Zayn.

He had steam literally coming out of his ears, his face red as a tomato.

"I come to your school, to talk to your headmaster, to find out you got in a fight! A FIGHT CHLOE! Look at you, you have blood on your face and hands, you look like you haven't slept in weeks!" he exclaimed, his voice bouncing off the school hallway walls.

I bowed my head and just stared at the ground, not daring to look up. Two fingers lifted up my chin and brought my head up to look him in the eyes. His brown orbs staring into mine. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, having second thoughts.

"Come on" he muttered under his breath before walking towards the principles office. I followed in suit not wanting to get into any more trouble than I'm already in.

He speed walked down the school hallways, leaving me trailing behind him. He soon stopped outside the school office which led to the school headmasters room. The headmaster was intimidating. He scared the living shit out of me every time I saw him.

A lot, of girls at this school rolled up the skirts so it was above the knee and rolled up their blazer sleeves. Whenever we saw him the girls did, a 30 second race for life or death to get their uniform 'appropriate' to avoid a detention or an isolation.

{A/N: This is me at school by the way, I roll up my skirt a bit and my blazer sleeves then when I see the headmaster I literally do the 30 second race for life or death to get my skirt to knee length and my blazer sleeves un-rolled. Carry on...}

The door opened, revealing the school headmaster, Mr.Taunt. He was a tall man, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was very intimidating and a lot of students were afraid of him, especially when he was in a bad mood. Me being one of them.

"Ah, Mr. Malik, Miss. Malik come on in."  Zayn immediately walked inside the office and through to Mr. Taunt's room. I had a chance, to run there and then.

I decided to go against it, and walk inside the office. Awaiting my fate...

"Take a seat." Mr. Taunt motioned towards the two seats placed in front of his desk. Zayn and I sat down; me the most uncomfortable out of the three of us.

"Now, Chloe you are probably wondering why you are in here right now. I have already had this talk with Zayn here, but I would prefer if you heard it from me instead of somebody else. Regarding the fight this morning with Miss. Tyler you have a after school detention with Mr. Toby and an apology letter written by tomorrow for Miss. Tyler."

Mr. Taunt looked down at documents scattering his desk as he spoke my punishment. Zayn had a look of disappointment plastered on his face. He caught my gaze staring at me, the first time we made eye contact properly in the past couple of months.

His brown orbs had sorrow and disappointment written in them, with a tint of secrets. What could he be hiding?

Zayn's Pov:

Her brown eyes stared into mine. I knew she was looking for something but she didn't know what. I tore my gaze away quickly and stared at the floor. I felt Chloe's presence next to me and she continued to stare at me.

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat, I didn't know I had. How could you tell someone something that can easily be taken the wrong way or the right way in a matter of seconds.

I wanted to pull my hair out there and then but that would wreck my image. Aha yeah.

Mr. Taunt carried on with his speech, as I zoned out completely.

I was only brought back to reality when a hand was put in front of my face. I stood up at my seat and shaked Mr. Taunt's hand before walking out after saying our goodbye's to one another.

The next day...

Chloe's Pov:

I was sat in class rain pouring down outside hitting against the windows and the roof above. The clock ticking away.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

I sighed and leaned my head on my hand staring at the test paper below me. I read the questions over and over again trying to scan my brain for the answers.

When did World War II begin?

I circled A hoping for the best.

Which country was annexed by Germany and USSR?

I skipped the question not knowing what to answer. These questions were getting harder as they went on and on.

When did Germany attack USSR?

I circled a random answer and closed my eyes.

Please brain, please help me out right now.

When did Japan attack Pearl Harbour?

I skipped the question yet again being distracted by the rain falling down outside.

"Time's up. Turn over your papers and put your pencils down." The teacher shouted to the class.

My eyes popped out of their sockets making me look like something out of a cartoon show. Rebecca a girl in my class took the test paper off of my desk and put it on top of the ever growing pile in her hands.

I sunk lower into my seat shying away from the world at hand. Please be good...

----------------------------------

"Chloe, not your best work." Miss. Turner said as she placed my test score on my desk.

F-

Shit.

I'm in trouble.

Big time.

I stuffed the test paper into my bag as the bell went signalling the end of the school day. I slung my bag over my shoulder and speed walked out the classroom and through the corridors.

The cold air hit my skin as I walked away from the school grounds. I pulled my jacket together, my body heat trapped between the material and my skin. I shivered as a cold gust hit me in the face blowing my hair backwards.

My shoes clicking against the pavement as I walked further and further towards my house.

The neighbourhood I lived in was not the best, yet again not the worst. Mostly families lived in our neighbourhood with a minimum of two young children attending the local primary school down the street.

I used to mix with the little kids often, before mum...

I walked up the oh so familiar pathway I know leading up to the front door. I reached out for the door knob but the door opened before I could revealing Louis and Harry.

"ZAYN SHE'S HOME." Harry immediately shouted as he set eyes on me. Louis gave me a sympathetic look before grabbing my upper arm and dragging me inside the house. Footsteps thumped down the stairs and continued onwards until they reached our destination.

"YOU FAILED THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST OF THE YEAR!" Zayn exclaimed throwing his hands around for emphasize.

I just hung my head, but that didn't last for long because a hand gripped my jaw lightly and brought my head up again. Instead I just closed my eyes. I could practically feel Zayn's breath on my face and Louis grip on my arm tighten.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled still keeping my eyes closed.

"Chloe please open your eyes. I did as I was told...for once in my life. Louis' grip was no longer on my arm, shows how much I pay attention, doesn't it?

"Come here." Zayn's voice making me feel comfortable at least. I walked towards him, but in a matter of seconds I was pinned down over his lap.

"Z-zayn please don't." I begged as tears started to fall immediately down my pale face. His fingers looped into my jean belt loops, pulling them down to my knees along with my underwear. I cried harder into my brother's knee's.

"Sorry Chloe, but I want you to do good in school and be the best to your ability. I know you can do it. You have to believe in yourself. But getting a F- on a test that counts for half your grade is not acceptable at all. I will not be surprised if they ask you to re-take the entire year because you failed that test. And to make sure it doesn't happen again, your getting 50 with my hand. Understand?"

I closed my eyes as my lip quivered. Salty tears falling down my cheeks every second leaving behind a wet trail.

SMACK!

"I said do you understand?" Zayn asked again this time adding a smack to my bottom.

"Y-yes sir." I whimpered.

SMACK!

The first hit came down on my right cheek leaving a handprint from where he had hit so hard. Why do you have to  hit so hard?

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I gritted my teeth together, putting my mind on different thinks to distract myself from the pain.

SMACK SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OWW! Zayn!!!" I screamed out, my hands clawing at his skin.

SMACK SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK SMACK!

"AHHHH!" I placed my hands on my bottom trying to protect from any more damage coming it's way. I heard Zayn sigh and he immediately pinned my hands to my back with a little help from Louis pinning them to my sides instead.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I screamed in pain as his hand kept on coming in contact with my bottom. I howled as the last smack came down, and I went limp over Zayn's lap.

SMACK!

"Shh baby girl your forgiven now, sweetie I promise." Zayn whispered into my ear, I cried and cried over his lap, not finishing my crying any time soon.

Arms encircled my waist and pulled me upwards into their lap.

"Shh princess, we love you, calm your breathing." Louis' voice filled my ears as his hand rubbed circles on my back.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly into Zayn's chest.

"Your forgiven baby" Zayn kissed my temple and pulled me into his chest further than what I already was. I nodded my head against his chest and let out a small yawn.

I felt so tired and drained. I snuggled closer into Zayn and closed my eyes. Darkness encircled me and I fell into a deep...deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 17 votes, 17 comments, 4 fans and 100 reads on my other book Our Moment :D Not too hard.

Hey all. As you know I started back at school on Thursday. I had my school photo, form photo and whole school photo taken. I stood on a stand for two hours such fun :D Not...

THANK YOU FOR 15,000+ READS. THAT IS AMAZING SO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

DEDICATED to @NYC_Charlie IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What is One Direction's new album going to be called? 

Im going to see This Is Us for the second time tomoz!!! YAYA!!! School is good at the moment just see how this year goes...

BYE my little penguins, *sheds a tear*..

~~Obsessed1DFan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 178 28
Five best friends lose their parents to a unknown shooter on a plane about two years ago, they now live in an orphanage home in England and are becom...
136K 6.3K 31
It's been 2 years since the heart breaking accident. It's been 2 years since she last saw his beautiful brown eyes. It's been 2 years since he was sa...
19.9K 575 31
Natalia Stone was your normal 18 year old college party girl. She lived on her own since she was 17. Her childhood story isn't a pleasant one. Natali...
2K 20 17
Chloe is a typical teenage girl. She loves One Direction and her friends, and has everything she could have ever wanted. Until news off her parents s...