Mangle x Foxy || Highschool L...

By MariBaee

(Read note in description) - When he was just seven years old, Foxy and his friends all used to go to school... More

The Beginning
New School
Springtrap
Mangle and 'The Toys'
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
Truth
Dinner Pt.2
Cheerleading
We Fight, We Breakup.
Concern
First Game
Studying Late
Introductions
Brother
Weird letter
Plan
The Date
Another Message
The couple
Close One
Feelings and Memories
Camping Trip?
The Balloon Twins
The Journey from Hell
/OMG!
The Camp
Lake
Old Love
/10k/Shoutouts
No interruptions
/Tag
Yatch
Going home
Break in
Waiting
/UPDATE/SADNESSOHWOW
'She's Okay'
Awake
A/N:New book!
Back to School
Back to School pt.2
Catching up
/AN:IMPORTANT
Surprise
/NEWBOOKTEASER
Halloween-Crazyness
Focus
A/N:New book!
A/N:Please Read :]
||Character Info||/IMPORTANT A/N
'Just Studying'
A/N:Please read ^3^
A 'Visit'
A/N:40K?
Halloween Party
Unwanted Encounters
Taken
Blacked-out
Lies and Truths
Outburst
Love sick
Fighting-talk
/AN: NEW BOOK
Fear to Relief
Safe
A/N: SHOUT OUT!
The 'Incident'
Hello Father
The Aunt
'Parting is such sweet sorrow.'
a very very overdue A/N//#1!!!
The right time
"Give a Girl the right pair of shoes, and She can concur the World."
She's Back
Not today, Satan
"Feels so good to dance again."

Dinner

5.4K 115 307
By MariBaee

Foxy's POV

I've looked everywhere for Mangle, but I can't find her anywhere on school grounds, which is saying a lot hence the size of the school.
Toy Bonnie said that she's probably gone home early after what happened in music, I asked him why but he said he can't tell me.

I wish I knew what I did wrong..Ugh, damn it Foxy! You really fucked this one up.

The last thing she said to me was, 'I know how you feel', but I have no idea why she suddenly got up and left after that, maybe I said something I shouldn't have?

I let out a sigh as I reached the school gates,
guess I should catch up with my friends, they'll be wondering where I am since we were supposed to walk home together.

I head out through the exit as I watch other kids walking towards the parking lot and pulling out in their cars..

Man, what I wouldn't give to have a car.
I don't get why my Mom won't let me have one, I mean, some of these kids don't even have their licenses yet and they still get a car to learn on at least.

"Foxy! Where have you been?!"  Shouted Freddy. I looked up from the kids walking to their cars to see my friends looking impatiently at me.
"I was just looking around school for...stuff." I lied, making my way over to them and shoving my hands into my blazer pockets.
"For stuff? School finished an hour ago!" He shouted back.
I huffed and rolled my eyes at him,
"Jeez, Freddy calm down, I could've walked home on my own, you didn't have to wait."
"..Whatever." He growled under his breath walking off moodily down the street in front of us.
"What's up with him?" I asked Bonnie and Chica, as we began walking.
"Grizzly-Bear over here had Miss Canavan last period and..yeah, she isn't the nicest of teachers." Chica giggled slightly as we watched Freddy stomping down the street in front of us. "He'll be fine, just give him an hour and a few slices of pizza." Bonnie said with a small wink, I nodded in response with a smile,
"But seriously Foxy, where have you been?" He said looking up at me with a raised brow.
I let out a sigh as we continued our way down the sidewalk, "I was looking for Mangle. Something happened in music and she ran outta there quicker than I could catch up to her. I-I don't know if it was something I said or..I don't know, but..I think she hates me, guys."
Chica and Bonnie shared the same frown before looking up at me sympathetically, "Foxy, I'm sure she doesn't hate you, don't worry about it." Said Bonnie, putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked down at the stone path with a saddened expression, "I feel like dick, Bonnie. And I don't even know what I did.."
Chica nudged me and I lifted my head up to look at her, "Hey, don't think like that. Whatever happened, you'll both work it out." I smiled slightly and nodded, "Thanks, Chi..I hope you guys are right."
Chica nodded before sharing a knowing look with Bonnie, "Sure thing, Romeo~" She giggled giving me a wink.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head at them both, "No it's not..like that. I mean, c'mon you guys I met her yesterday!"
Bonnie chuckled at me, "Yeah, whatever you say Foxy. You totally weren't blushing when you saw her in the hallways yesterday, and you totallyyy aren't blushing right now."
My eyes widened and I brought my hand up to my face, feeling their heat, I quickened my pace slightly and began power walking down the street away from them both.
I heard them both laughing from behind me,
"Oh, I can see it now;" I heard Chica sigh daydreamingly, "'The princess and the bad-boy'."
"Chica that sounds like a shitty rom-com title!" I shouted over my shoulder in annoyance without turning around.

~

I opened the door to my house and slammed it behind me, not expecting to hear a response since my Mother was working all this week. Yet, to my surprise, I saw my her racing down the stairs with a long formal red dress on with her hair done up all fancy
"Foxy Adams, where in hell have you been young man!?" She shouted while frantically putting in a pair of diamond earrings and a cold glare in her eyes.
Jesus Christ, I swear, if one more person yells at me today, I'm gonna blow a fuse.
"Ugh, no. Why?" I asked with a frustrated sigh and attempting to walk past her but her quickly furrowing eye brows signalled me to stay put and endure the lecture.
She huffed, "We've been invited to dinner at Roger Evan's house, a very important future business partner if tonight goes well. Now, go get your suit on before the limo gets here!"
"Wait, limo?" I asked raising my brows in surprise.
This guy has limos just at his disposal?
"Yes, now stop stalling and get upstairs!" She said raising her voice once again impatiently.
Since I knew better than to mess with an angry Mom-zilla, I ran up the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me.

Mangle's POV

4:37pm

I lifted my head up from my bed covers with squinted eyes, only to see my now black mascara-stained pillow case beneath me.
Note to self; invest in some new waterproof mascara.
I let out a sigh and sat up properly, crossing my legs on the bed and leaning my head in my palms, feeling a few droplets of water trickle down my cheeks once more.
God, my am I so freakin emotional all the time? Maybe I'm getting my period..But you'd think I'd be over this by now anyway.
Well, I'd hoped to be over it by now at least.

My mind wandered back to the music lesson with Foxy..I feel really bad for just leaving him there completely clueless and probably super confused, I felt like we were really getting along until I had to go mess it up. He was so brave to open up to me about his parents getting a divorce and moving away, and I couldn't muster up the courage to tell him anything about my-

beep beep beep!

I lifted my face out of my palms and glanced over at my nightstand to see my phone screen flashing with notifications from people in school. Jeez, I leave school one lesson early and it's like I've died or something. I glared down at my phone, grabbing it to put it on silent as I fought the urge to hurl it out the window.
Can't I just mope in peace?
Two knocks came from outside my door, indicating my answer was no.
"Go away." I said grumpily, feeling my eyebrows lower.
"It's me, can I come in?" I heard the voice say who I now recognised as my Brother, Marionette.
"..No." I replied burying my head back into my pillow before turning it over only to fill it with more mascara stains. Completely ignoring my response, I heard Marionette turn the doorknob and enter my room. He walked over and sat on the end of my bed as I kept my face in the pillow,
Mari nudged me, "Hey stink face, what's up?" He asked softly with a small chuckle.
"Nothing." I replied, my speech sounding muffled against the pillow.
"Suree.." He said sarcastically and shuffling down the bed ever so slightly.
I huffed, "Look Marionette, I'm fine, okay?!" I snapped at him lifting my head up from the pillow and sitting up to reveal my reddened eyes and tears staining my cheeks.
He glared at me for a few split seconds at my snappy response but his gaze softened as he examined my face closer with a concerned expression appearing on his face.
"Woah, Mang, what happened?" Mari said worriedly edging towards me, looking me dead in the eyes which both of us only did when we knew something bad had happened to the other. I guess it's like a sibling thing?
My eyebrows slanted slightly and I felt my lips pulling down into a hesitant frown as more tears threatened to poor from my eyes, I squinted them desperately trying to hide it. Marionette shook his head and wrapped his arms around me while did the same, hiding my face against his shoulder while a few silent sobs escaped my mouth. He patted my back slowly for a while trying to calm me down before looking at me properly,
"Mang, I can't help unless you tell me what happened." He said with a frown. I sighed with a nod, using my palms to wipe my eyes so I could see him properly without the tears messing my vision up. "Basically in music, we had to talk to our partners about our personal life to 'get to know each other' or something like that, and I got paired with that new kid, Foxy and I asked him about his parents and we started talking about them and then I just..I..-" I stuttered, trying not to let my emotions get the best of me again. Marionette looked at me knowingly and let out a small sigh, "It reminded you of Mom?"
I paused before nodding, hearing him say Mom out loud was something I'm not used to anymore..
Marionette opened his mouth to say something in response but the sound of very short heels walking towards my room against the wooden floorboards in the hallway interrupted him. One of the maids opened the door carrying a pile of folded clothing, her eyebrows raising in surprise to see us both sitting in my room.
"Oh! Hello darlings! I'm sorry I wasn't expecting you home til' later." Rosie said softly.
Rosie was the head maid here and was like a mother figure for us, she helped practically raise us while we were younger since Dad was always away on business.
Me and Mari shared a look and within those few seconds I realised I had dance classes today and I was supposed to have cheerleading. Mrs Gavenchi is going to kill me.
And I'm pretty sure Mari usually hung out with his friends after school to get drunk or go biking, the usual. But he always told Dad he was at study group. "Your father has arrived home and probably wants to see you both about the business dinner this evening." She said bowing her head slightly.
"Thank you Rosie, we'll be down in a sec." Said Mari smiling at her and with that she left. He stood up off my bed and asked, "Will you be okay for tonight? I'm sure Dad won't mind moving it if he knows you're upset."
I pondered the thought for a few seconds and shook my head, "I'll be fine. Getting dressed up will probably make me feel better.." I laughed slightly, trying to lighten the mood.
Mari sighed, "If that's what you want." He stood up and gave me a quick hug before we he headed downstairs. I went to my bathroom to get the makeup off my eyes so dad wouldn't see that I had been crying. I don't want him worrying about me tonight with the whole dinner thing, especially with all his work colleagues coming over. I'll just..Tell him about it another time.
I went downstairs and headed to the living room where Dad and Mari were waiting for me. I noticed that Dad was in his business suit and attempting to do the cufflinks on his shirt sleeves up, but quite obviously failing.

"Ah, hello dear. Mari told me that dance class was cancelled tonight?" He said smiling at me.
I looked at Mari quickly who gave me a slight wink and I averted my attention back to my dad with a quick nod, "Mhm, Miss Gavenchi had a..family thing today."
He nodded, clearly buying it thank God, "Ah I see. Well, the guests should be arriving at six thirty and dinner starts at seven, so that gives you both about an hour to get ready." He said glancing down at his watch and then back to me with a smile that slightly faded into an uneasy look as he examined my eyes, "Mangle are you alright? Your eyes look red sweetheart."
I paused as I felt Mari looking at me with an anticipating look. I nodded my head and plastered on a smile, "Oh no I'm okay! I got make up remover in my eyes." I said with a small fake laugh.
He nodded slowly and a smile reappeared on his lips, "Okay then love." He looked back down at his sleeves and continued to fiddle with the cufflinks. I rolled my eyes at him slightly with a small chuckle, moving my hands to his sleeves to do it for him, "Dad you really are terrible at cufflinks."
We both shared a laugh as I saw Marionette looking at me with an apprehensive look in his eyes and mouthing the words, 'You sure you're okay?'
I nodded to him in response with a reassuring look and he went back upstairs to get ready.

Foxy's POV

6:07pm

After getting dressing into my suit and combing my hair as tidy as I could, I heard a horn beeping from outside. I looked out my window to see a limo waiting for us and last time I checked, we don't own a limo so I guess this must be the one that Mister Evans guy sent it for us.
"Foxy! The limo's here!" Shouted my Mother from downstairs. "Coming!" I called back to her.
Well, let's get this over with..
Once we got into the limo, it began driving us through all these fancy Neighbourhoods, each house getting bigger than the last. I expected the driver to stop at one of these mansions but it just kept going.
Where on earth is this guy's house? The moon? Wouldn't surprise me, sounds like he could afford it.
"We're here!" Said the chauffeur, pulling up to a large black fence gate with gold lining the tops of each metal bar.
The driver entered a code into a buzzer machine and the gates began to open, revealing a huge mansion inside with lush gardens surrounding it. The limo made its way down the lit up drive and stopped in front of a fountain just outside the house.

Okay this guy is even richer than I thought..

The chauffeur opened the door for me and my Mother and we both stepped out onto the drive near the large marble steps outside the entrance door where women dressed in sparkling and silk dresses and men in black tuxedos and suits made their ways into the house while drivers parked their cars outside.
"Thank you." My Mother said to the driver as she stepped out, he nodded in response to her and drove the limo alongside all the others. I looked up at the house in compete awe with a wide open mouth, it was like something out of a Fairytale with the rows of white polished marble pillars with vines dotted with red roses swirled around them.
We made our way into the house and entered a large entrance hallway with a huge fleet of the stairs at the back where everyone sipped on bubbling champagne and talk of business filled the room.
"Ah, Lucy! Welcome!" Said a man walking towards us, wearing a black suite and tie.
"Roger! It's been ages, thank you so much for inviting us, it's a pleasure." Said my Mother as they shared a French kiss on the cheek.
"The pleasure is all mine, and who might this handsome young man be?" He said turning to face me with a chuckle.
"This is my Son, Foxy." She responded.
So this guy must be Mister Evans!
"Nice to meet you, Foxy! My Son and Daughter have mentioned you a couple times, if I recall correctly." He said shaking my hand as I smiled to him politely as my head ran away with my confused thoughts, who are his children? They must go to Statton and I swear I remember the name Evans from somewhere but I can't put my tongue on it.
My Mother and Mister Evans joined the party and they all began conversing about the economy or commerce or whatever adults talk about, leaving me by myself.
"Champagne, sir?" Said a man holding a tray of champagne glasses and bottle of Billecart-Salmon brut rosé.
I felt myself smile widely at the sight of the expensive champagne and took one off the tray with a thankful nod and took a sip, feeling the refined liquid fizz inside my mouth as it poured down my throat with only one thought going through my mind;
rich people have the best champagne.
My eyes scanned the crowd, searching for someone I might know. Oh yeah Foxy, I bet all your friends attend business parties..

"Foxy? What are you doing here?" Said a voice from behind me. I turned round to come face to face with Marionette who was wearing an all black suit and a red tie to match mine.
"Mari? I'm here with my Mom, why are you here?" I responded in surprise and widened eyes. He chuckled at me before taking a sip of the favoured champagne, it almost seemed compulsory to be holding one,
"I live here." He replied. I felt my mouth open widely, "You live here? Dude, your house is freakin amazing." I said in disbelief with a grin on my face.
"Yeah, I guess it is, if you like getting lost all the time that is." He said nudging me slightly with a smirk and we both laughed.
Suddenly, there was a ringing sound coming from the front of the room which grabbed everyone's attention. Standing at the front of the room was Mister Evans, tapping his glass with a spoon, once he had the room's attention he handed it to one of the caterers standing next to him.
"Before we head into the dining room, I'd like to thank you all for attending my little soiree." Said Mr Evans with a small chuckle. There was a light applause throughout the room before he continued, "I would like to make a toast to-"
As he raised his glass ever so slightly, he was stopped by the sound of someone running down the stairs. It was a girl, I'm guessing she was Mister Evan's daughter, who looked like she was the same age as me. The girl was wearing a black fitted dress that hugged her figure beautifully, and her long platinum hair had been curled and swept to the side of her face. When she finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, after hurriedly trying to do up the strap on her heels, she lifted her head up to reveal a pair of icy blue eyes which I instantly recognised to be Mangle's.
Wait, Mangle lives here too?
That last name Evans suddenly entered my mind once again. Evans. Mangle Evans.

She looked around the room and her cheeks instantly became flushed, even beneath her make up her embarrassment could easily be seen.
I looked up at her in astonishment, not only due to the fact that she lived here with Marionette, but also at how stunning she looked. I tried looking down at the floor to stop myself from staring at her since everyone else in the room already was, but my eyes daren't leave the beautiful girl in front of them.
A girl has never had this effect on me, like ever. What the hell is happening to me?

"Ahem, yes well, as I was saying.." He continued, nodding to the side to signal Mangle to walk down from the stairs. She did as she was told and walked into the sea of people below her and becoming completely engulfed in the crowd. The only thing I could see now was her bright hair in amongst them all. I kept my eyes fixed on the back of her head, zoning out as Roger made his toast. As everyone raised their glasses and said a hearty, "Cheers!" In union, they all began making their way to the dining hall. I attempted to cut through to the front where Mangle stood, by swerving in and out of the passing people, but I was too slow. I saw Mangle hastily make her way through a different door to everyone else with her head down and not looking back. I eventually reached the front of the room as the last few people exited to the dining room,
"Damn it." I cursed under my breath looking from the door Mangle exited out of to the dining hall.
Do I go with everyone else and have dinner or go find Mangle to apologise?
It was an easy enough question. I made my way through the doorway and attempted to find Mangle.

After a while of searching numerous rooms and hallways, I still had no luck. I sighed to myself hopelessly, this place is massive, how the hell am I supposed to find her in-
My attention was drawn to the window at the sight of a girl suddenly coming into my view, turning to face the window properly I could now see it was Mangle, sitting poolside as she dangled her feet in the crystal blue water, the starry night sky above her illuminating the small waves in the water around her. A small part of me wanted to watch her sitting peacefully beneath the night sky, but shook my head back into reality, taking in a sharp breath before finding my way outside.
I followed a mossy-stone path through a large rosebush trellis to where she sat.
As I walked closer towards Mangle I'm guessing the sound of my footsteps behind her caught her attention. She turned around slightly to face me with a startled expression but it quickly softened as I looked down at her with a warm smile, "Hey your highness."
She smiled back up at me with a small laugh, "Hey idiot."
I took a seat next to her by the pool as she turned her head back round to face the jet-black sky dotted with brightly shining stars.
"What're you doin out here?" I asked her, leaning my hands behind me against the stone tiles lining the pool with my legs crossed in front of me. "Trying to get out of the dinner, caviar isn't really my thing. You?" She said turning her head to face me. I chuckled at her, "Yeah, me either. Same as you."
"I swear they get even more boring each time." She huffed rolling her eyes.
"Eh, nice champagne though." I smirked at her which made her laugh, "Yeah, guess so." She smiled looking at me with those blue eyes of hers once again, the light from stars above us reflecting into them seemed to make them twinkle ever so slightly, in a way that made me want to stare into them for longer than I care to admit. I blinked a couple times to try and snap out of it and decided to change the subject, "So, what's the deal with you and Marionette? Are you related or something?"
"Oh Mari? He's my annoying big Brother." She said.
I snapped my fingers together triumphantly, "I freakin knew it!"
Mangle laughed at me softly, and looked back down to the water, moving her legs effortlessly to create small waves around her.

There was a pause. Quite a long pause in fact. The garden was filled with silence, minus the sound of a few chirping crickets in the bushes and grass around us.

Guess I've run out of excuses now, here goes..

"A-Actually Mangle, I came out here to apologise to you." I stuttered turning my head to face hers. Her head raised from the water below her and she turned to face me with a look of both surprise and confusion,
"W-What? Why?" She asked in a quiet tone, almost in astonishment of my words.
"Well, after we talked in Music, you seemed really upset after y'know, running out the classroom and going home early n'all." I told her with a guilty look on my face, rubbing the back of my neck.
"But Foxy, you didn't do anything wrong!
I-I should be apologising to you, not the other way around. I owe you an explanation and-" She started, running her fingers through her hair in a flustered way.
"Mangle, it's fine, really. You don't have to explain or anything, I was just worried it was something I'd said or done." I reassured her with a genuine smile.
"Oh Foxy of course not.." She sighed looking down at the polished stone tiles, "You did nothing wrong, but either way you should have an explanation, it's only fair after you told me about your parents."

My parents? What does she mean my-
Oh wait..Oh no. I think I know what she means now..
I wanted to open my mouth to say something, but I daren't say a word. Earlier on I felt good about getting the stuff about my parents off my chest, I feel like maybe she needs to get this off her chest too.
She took in a deep breath before continuing and turning to face me fully, "It's..My Mother. She.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO FRICKIN EVILLL!! ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER :OO Nuu whyyyy.
😂 okay so we're about to find out what Mangle's been hidinggggg Ooooo! Comment what you think she's not telling everyone and leave a like for more! Ly guys! 💖💗

P.S,
Sorry for not updating, on holiday in Floridaaaaa 💗💗😛😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
211K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
150K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...