Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

By PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... More

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

iii || house of watches

873 31 9
By PumpkynMonster

Mara sat in her room. Patricia on her bed, her headphones on. Mara pulled the package out of her bag, she looked at it for a minute, confusion spreading over her face. She then tore into the package, inside finding a golden watch, and a piece of paper with a whole load of hieroglyphics on it.

"What?" She questioned, speaking to herself quietly.

She picked up the watch looking at it, an even more confused expression spread over her face, as she tossed it in her hands.

"Um... Patricia?" She asked walking over to her, with the watch in her hand.

"Sup?" Patricia asked, turning round and taking one side of the headphones off her ear.

"Err... You know that package that I got yesterday...?" She asked.

"Yeah, why? Is it something interesting?" Questioned Patricia.

"It's, Uh... This" Mara spoke, holding up the golden watch.

"Woah!" Exclaimed Patricia, sitting up, and taking her headphones off completely, "That must be worth like loads!"

"Who are you? Jerome?" She laughed, "Obsessed with making money."

"Don't compare me to Jerome!" Patricia said sternly, slightly laughing.

"Anyway... Something tells me, I wasn't given this to sell it." Mara spoke more seriously, "This came with it," She held up the hieroglyphics sheet.

"Wooh, Deja vu," Patricia said, with a worried expression on her face, before taking the sheet of paper off of Mara and examining it.

"Wha- What do you mean?" Mara asked, confused.

"Erm... A year ago, you might remember a man called Robert, or some sort of big evil?" Patricia explained in a questioning tone.

"Not really, I don't think, but go on," Mara encouraged.

"Well there was this massive evil was created by a man, Robert Frobisher-Smythe-"

"Wait. The guy in the picture in the living room of Anubis?" Mara questioned, interrupting Patricia.

"Um yeah..." Patricia answered uncomfortably.

"He's dead, surely...?" Mara asked, confused.

"Well, kinda. He was staying alive by being in a tank-"

"Wait!" Mara cut Patricia off again.

"What?" Patricia asked.

"Eddie mentioned that in History, he asked our teacher if she knew about men being kept alive like that," Mara explained briefly.

"What!?" Patricia almost shouted, "Why would he?"

"I... I have no clue..." Mara stuttered.

"Ugh!" Patricia grunted.

"So how does this deja vu-y stuff tie in?" Mara asked.

"Oh, right, well, Victor, Sweetie and Denby awoke Frobisher by using an ancient gold bracelet, and a piece of paper with hieroglyphics on it," Patricia explained.

"Woah. How did I not know about this?" Mara asked, shocked.

"Slipped my mind..." Patricia suggested.

"Whatever," Mara rolled her eyes, "Anyway, this is a watch, not a bracelet."

"Whats the difference?" Patricia questioned.

"Well..." Mara laughed.

****

"Sounds like fun..." Jerome smiled, sitting on his bed, his phone to his ear.

There was muttering from the other end of the line, then Jerome spoke again "I wish you were here, it would be better with you."

Eddie rolled his eyes, then looked back down at his book. He had been listening to Jerome on the phone to Joy for almost an hour now

"Okay, bye Joy, miss you," Jerome spoke softly, then hung up the line.

"Finally, Dude," Eddie said, relieved that the call had finally ended.

"You could have left the room at any point, Miller." Jerome laughed, placing his phone on the bed beside him.

"My room as much as it is yours," Eddie spoke, before looking down at his book, again.

Jerome then rolled his eyes, and laid back on his bed, against the headboard.

****

"Should I tell Fabian?" Mara asked, "He did say he was the hieroglyphic guy."

"Hieroglyphic guy?" Patricia scoffed, "Maybe we should keep it between us for a bit," She suggested.

"Hey! It's my package, and besides, I trust Fabian," Mara argued.

"True, Fabian isn't the one to tell anyone about something like this, but what if it's nothing?" Patricia questioned in an unsure voice.

"Look, I'm new to all of this. I know you have been doing this kinda thing for a while, but it doesn't look like nothing." Mara stated.

"Well... Um..." Patricia stuttered.

****

"Lavender, would you be able to help me lay the table?" Fleur asked, looking over to Lavender, who sat on the sofa indulged in a black cased book, "Hello? Earth to Lavender?"

"What?" Lavender asked, confused.

"I said, would you be able to help me lay the table, please?" Fleur repeated while taking a tray out of the oven.

"Oh right, sure," She mumbled, before standing up and heading over to help.

****

"What you doing, Dude?" Eddie asked, jumping onto the sofa next to Fabian.

"Revising, Why you so interested?" Fabian asked sternly, looking up from the papers in his hands.

"Just curious, Dude, chill" Eddie muttered.

"Sorry," Fabian apologised weakly.

"It's fine," Eddie said, looking over Fabian's shoulder at what he was looking at.

****

"Okay, we'll tell Fabian," Patricia gave in, "Just not yet."

"When then?"

"Dinner is on the table!" They heard Fleur shout from the dining room.

Patricia headed to the door with Mara, "Soon" She whispered, just before they exited the room.

****

"Hey," Fabian smiled, as Mara sat next to him at the dinner table.

"Hi," She responded happily.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Mara glanced over Patricia, she just gave her a 'don't say anything' look.

"I'm fine, thanks," Mara smiled, facing Fabian again.

"You look happy, Jerome" Fabian stated, looking over to him.

"Problem with that, Rutter?" He asked, still looking very jolly.

Fabian just ignored his reply and began to eat.

Everyone sat there in silence eating, no-one said anything to one another.

****

Everyone then, after a dragged out silence, finished dinner, and cleaned up their plates.

"Patricia, I need to, uh... talk to you," Mara stated, walking over to Patricia, who was standing by the sink.

"Sure," Patricia nodded, understanding what Mara was trying to say.

Mara and Patricia then left the room and headed to their bedroom.

"Where are they going?" Fabian asked curiously, watching as they ascended stairs.

"Who cares?" Jerome spoke, continuing to wash up his plate.

****

"Look, Patricia, we can't solve these hieroglyphics ourselves, we need Fabian, don't we?" Mara questioned looking up from the hieroglyphic sheet.

"In time, Mara" Patricia stated.

"What do you mean, in time?" She questioned, "How will we get anywhere without Fabian?"

"We can do this," Patricia said confidently.

"And how do you expect us to do that?" Mara asked, placing the paper down beside her on her bed.

"Um..." Patricia stuttered.

"Exactly what I thought," Mara grinned.

"Fine, but in the morning," Patricia gave in, "It's too late for hieroglyphic solving."

"Finally," Mara laughed.

****

"Any possibility you could turn your phone on to silent?" Eddie asked as he listened to Jerome texting.

"Sorry," Jerome apologised bluntly, before turning his phone on silent.

"Thank you!" Eddie exaggerated the words, before he shut his eyes, and began to sleep.

****

"Right let's tell Fabian," Mara squealed.

"Why are you so excited?" Patricia questioned.

"It's fun," Spoke Mara, excitedly.

"Well if this does turn out to be something like the other times, then I highly doubt you will still refer to it as fun," Patricia stated.

"What were the other times?" Mara asked, "I mean, I know about Robert Frobisher-Smythe, but what else?"

"Cup of Ankh, and if someone drank the elixir of life out of it then someone, one of us died," Patricia explained briefly.

"Wait, what? Are you serious?" Mara asked in shock.

"Yep," Said Patricia.

"Anything else?" Mara asked nervously.

"Mask of Anubis, we had a creepy ghost haunting us, and Nina was like a split second away from dying," Patricia explained, briefly again.

"Why was I never told about this?" Mara asked.

"Slipped my mind?" Suggested Patricia again.

"Oh, just like before?" Mara laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Anyway," Said Patricia, changing the topic, "Let's do this. I guess Sibuna is back."

"Wait, isn't Eddie in Sibuna too?" Mara questioned, nervously playing with her fingers, a little worried about what Patricia's response to this would be.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about... him," Hesitated Patricia.

"Is he helpful?" Mara asked, "With all this mystery... Stuff..."

"He... Was," Patricia stated.

"Was?" Mara questioned, confused.

"Yeah," Nodded Patricia, "Remember when he... Died, then came back to life, that because his power died instead of him, his, helpful power," She explained, being swept away into a memory, but wriggling out of it.

"Right..." Hesitated Mara, unsure of what other response to give.

"But..." Said Patricia, before pausing, and then closing her eyes for a few seconds to think, "He is part of Sibuna too, we can tell him as well if you want to," She breathed out.

"Would you be okay with that?" Mara asked softly.

Patricia took a big breath before replying, "Yeah..."

"Okay, let's do this," Mara spoke hyperactively, "I'll get the watch, you get the guys."

"Oh thanks for giving me that job," Patricia mumbled.

"Oh, sorry, I can do that, if you want."

"It's fine," Patricia rolled her eyes, then walked out the door.

****

"Hey?" Greeted Patricia, walking into the dining room, "Eddie, Fabian, can I talk to you both please, privately?"

They both looked at each other before nodding, and then both standing up and walking up to Patricia.

"Are you okay, Yacker?" Eddie asked.

"Oh save it, Eddie. I didn't call you both here for me, I did it for Mara."

"Mara? What happened to Mara?" Fabian began to panic concerned.

"Nothing... Yet!" Patricia told him, before proceeding to walk towards the stairs.

"Yet?!" Fabian panicked, more concerned than before.

"So, what's happening?" Eddie asked.

"Just follow me," Patricia huffed impatiently, walking up the stairs, trying to ignore Eddie as much as possible, she was still mad at him.

"Okay," Said Patricia opening their door, and walking in, letting Fabian and Eddie in after her. "So we are not entirely sure, but we think we have something that could be related to... Sibuna."

****

[New upload, Yay! Haha. Anyway, I hope that you liked this chapter.

A mystery?

Sibuna?

What's going to happen?

Next chapter will be out soon, Catch ya. Byeee ^_^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...
87.8K 3K 81
❝rise in peace.❞ At nearly eighteen years old, Ashley Adams has had a much more complicated life than others her age. Besides the normal issues teen...
15.8K 620 71
The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from the prophecy that threatened to hold its...
506K 14.5K 32
Mysterious letters from a mysterious person? The devilish twins and their antics over the years? And who best to figure out the mystery than you, Y/n...