Uncovering the Truth

By Ukume279

The new school year at Domino High brings with it so much more than just homework. A quiet and mysterious new... More

New Student
So Mysterious
Sleepover
Stage Makeup
Audition
Cast List
Horror Movie Marathon
Physical Changes
Genuine
A Little Swim
Shocking Rehearsal
Genealogy
Forced Transformation
Heart-to-Heart
Motorcycle Recovery
Payback
Lost in Nature
Captor
Of Magic and Revenge
Confession
Opening Night
Winter Formal
Freak Out
Break In
Stuck
We Messed Up
Don't Fight It
Rumor
Ocean Escape
Going North
Treaty
It Worked
Panama Canal
Caribbean Clan
Sweat It Out
Mental Abilities
Trouble in the Indian Ocean
Crimson Waters
Malachite
Gathering and Strategizing
Chaos Reigns Supreme
Bath Party
Epilogue

Unexpected Allies

814 42 16
By Ukume279

A/N: Hello all! Thank you for reading and voting!*Jumps around excitedly* Hope you like the chapter! 

/Thoughts/

*Mind Link*

Italics - vision

"There! That is the island!" Yugi hollered when a land mass gradually appeared on the horizon within the Pacific Ocean, "You can camp there for the time being until the harpies come. I need to see if the other clans have arrived to vote on the treaty. Thank you for the ride, Marik and Malik. I will see you later!"

Yugi and Ms. Davidson slid off of Malik's scaled golden back into the Pacific Ocean. Their tails forming the instant they hit the water. They dove deep into the depths of the Pacific Ocean towards the palace. Before Yugi could reach the palace, he was enclosed within two strong arms and spinning in a circle.

*I missed you so much!* Yami nuzzled into Yugi's soft neck.

The petite siren giggled, *I missed you too, Yami. That trip was so lonely without you.*

"It is good to see you again, Ms. Davidson," Yami smiled shaking the siren's hand. He glanced down at her cream colored tail, "I'm not use to seeing you in this form," Yami chuckled.

"It is good to see you too, Yami. Please stop calling me Ms. Davidson. We are not in school any more. Call me Yvette," she returned his smile.

"Okay, Yvette. Shall we head to the palace Yugi?" Yami's crimson eyes glanced back to his petite look-a-like. Yugi nodded. The three sirens headed through the palace entrance; Yugi and Yami swam arm in arm. The amethyst eyed youth glanced around the throne room. It seemed busier than when he had left.

*Before you ask, yes.* Yami smirked.

*Yes what?* Yugi arched an eyebrow.

*Yes, all of the other clans are here. We were just waiting for you to return before the vote to ratify the treaty commenced. The vote is to take place tomorrow afternoon,* Yami's brilliant eyes smiled as they drank in Yugi's delicate angelic features.

*ALL of the clans are here?* Yugi blinked in surprise. Yami nodded pointing to a table located in a conference room off of the throne room. Surrounding the table where Chrysetta, Rhea, Nicasio, and Malachite all conversing and strategizing. Yugi smiled excitedly, "You are all here!"

"Yugi!" Each of them rose from their chairs and swam over to hug the petite siren.

"We wouldn't miss the chance to defend our people and send those harpies packing!" Rhea responded. The other sirens cheered in agreement to her statement.

\/\/\/

Wings flapped wildly cutting through the wind .....angry screeching filled the air. A blood thirsty army flew over the ocean heading for war.

Yugi sat up in bed gasping. Had he not been in water, he would have been drenched in sweat. His petite form shook violently, /They are coming. Oh Ra, they are coming!/ "Yami.." his voice rasped out through the dark room.

Yami shifted in his bed on the other side of the room. A groan passing over his dusky tan lips.

"Yami," Yugi's voice rang out again trying to jolt the Egyptian siren from his sleep.

"Mm..what's wrong, Yugi?" Yami groaned.

"They are coming. The harpies are on their way right now and will be here soon!"

\/\/\/

The entire siren population erupted from the dark depths of the Pacific Ocean ready to fight the harpies. Yugi, Yami, Yevette, Jade, Rhea, Chrysetta Ayra, Nicasio, Malachite, and Halette all surfaced towards the front lines; facing the direction that the harpies would be flying in from. The sirens bobbed in the waves; anxious for the harpies to appear. The last battle between the sirens and harpies did not end well for the sirens. They each prayed to every god in existence this battle would fair much better for them.

Crimson squinted; focusing on a large black cloud off in the distance, "I think they are here...Yugi, can you use your shared vision ability to find out if that is them?"

Yugi nodded as he closed his eyes and focused on the strange cloud approaching them in the far distance, "Oh...shit," he whispered.

Crimson blinked in surprise at Yugi's language, "What's wrong, Aibou."

"The harpies are not alone," Yugi's eyes remained close his voice dripping with worry.

"What do you mean?" Rhea asked confused.

"Goblins..they've joined with goblins and the goblins are riding.." Yugi paused as he tried to get a better look at the creatures the goblins were riding on from the harpy he shared sight with. The harpy's sight landed on a short green goblin with large ugly ears, rough green skin, yellow jagged teeth, and cold beady eyes. Yugi shivered as he realized all of the goblins looked similar to this one. They ranged from a light brown skin tone to dark green. The harpy's vision finally landed on the creature that the goblins were riding on. He saw the head and body of a lion, large leathery bat-like wings, and a tail similar to a scorpion. Upon closer inspection, Yugi realized that the mane of the creature was not of regular lion fur; but barbs.

"On what, Yugi?" Rhea urged him to continue.

Yugi sighed heavily as his eyes opened revealing the amount of worry behind them, "Manticores. The goblins are riding manticores."

"When the hell did they join up with goblins and where the hell did they find manticores? This is not good! We were not anticipating this! Yugi, what do their numbers look like compared to ours?" Malachite growled.

"Not good. We are outnumbered I would say at least three to one," Yugi glanced towards the black cloud that was made up of harpies and goblins flying towards closer to them.

"Shit! What are we going to do?" the ice siren Ayra asked glancing around at the clan leaders near her.

"We are going to fight," Yami's voice lowered, "We have help too."

"What help?" Malachite asked arching a blonde eyebrow.

"Yugi returned yesterday with our friends. We have two dragons, two elves, two werewolves, and a banshee to help us," Yami answered. The black cloud of harpies and goblins was getting closer. Yami felt Yugi grasp his arm tightly, "What is it?" he asked turning to look at his amethyst eyed doppelganger.

"Let's make a thunder storm! If we make a thunder storm, they will not only have to worry about all of us but they will need to worry about being struck by lightning and their wings becoming heavy after being water logged from the pelting rain. That will give us a little bit more of an edge!" Yugi squeezed Yami's biceps tightly, his amethyst orbs meeting Yami's crimson begging for Yami to agree with him.

"Good idea! Let's do it!" Yami exclaimed.

The two tri-colored sirens turned their heads to the clear blue sky. Yugi summoned water molecules within the air to combine and form a large black cloud above them. Yami added an electrical current to the cloud charging it for lightning strikes. A brilliant white-blue flash of lighting danced across the sky mere seconds later followed shortly by a loud crash of thunder around them.

Two dragons carrying one rider each arrived and hovered over Yugi and Yami. Ryou was holding on tight to the golden dragon scales of Malik while Bakura rode atop the dark bronze back of Marik. The dragons growled deep in their throats; licking their lips for the oncoming enemies as they watched the rapid approach of the swarm of harpies and goblins.

"Be careful flying around you two! We just summoned a thunderstorm," Yami hollered up at Malik and Marik.

"Oh..is that what that is? Thanks for letting us know, Yami. I really didn't know what that thing was," Bakura replied sarcastically pointing at the dark black cloud pouring down rain on them. The rain pelted both the dragons and their riders. Bakura and Ryou's long white hair already drenched and matter to their skin. Bakura shook his hair sending water droplets flying everywhere as he pushed his hair out of his eyes.

Anzu glided over next to the dragons; her hair once again long and white; her eyes displaying hardly any color at all and her skin deathly pale. She grinned maniacally; excited to scream herself hoarse at these harpies waging war on her friends and the other sirens.

"Where are Joey and Tristan?" Yugi asked his friends hovering above them.

"They are wolfing out on the island," Bakura responded glancing down at the siren army. Judging from the size of the black cloud approaching and size of the siren army, the sirens were in deep touble. All they could do was fight their hardest. Their war was about to begin.

A/N: Oooo cliffy! Don't kill me! Next chapter is the long awaited war between the sirens and harpies! Oh and the harpies' goblin allies! Oh meh gosh what are the sirens to do? *smirk*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 928 37
(Being rewritten under new name Forgotten Identity) Yugi Moto is the new 'girl' at her school, Domino high, in attempts to hide his past Yugi changes...
65.9K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...
6.1K 125 10
Kidnappings are happening all over domino city. Yugi and the gang are scared What happens when they are picked off one by one. Read and see.
749 3 20
Summary: The parallel world where creatures and magicians all come together to save the Quái Vật world. Yami, a shadow magician, and Yugi, a light ma...