Breaking Wild Hearts [3]

By glitter_xox

[Previously known as Save Me Alpha. The original Alpha series can now be found on Inkitt.] Emily Rose Perry G... More

A Mega *Huge*Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
19.5 Emily's Healing Phase
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Sequel
Original versions available on Inkitt

Chapter 22

40.6K 1.4K 113
By glitter_xox

"Please tell me you're coming." I pout to Oli as I sit on his bed and I run my hands on the creases of my short dress. 

"I am an Alpha." He laughs at me as he runs a hand through his hair. 

"Stay beside her." Eliza warns him and he rolls his eyes at her. 

"She's my sister, stupid." He sticks his tongue out to her and she laughs at him as Oli motions me to get up and come with him. 

Make sure you smile at him. Eliza mindlinks me and I realise who she's talking about as we walk out of the room. Alec. 

He watched me all day yesterday dance with men until he came up to me again on the throne with a plate of food. 

You look hungry. 

He had stated and I laughed as I took the plate off him muttering how unladylike I was going to be right now. I started eating on the throne until mom came towards me and stood in front of me, blocking everyone's view. 

You only have one more day Emily, then we can go back to wearing sweats and having messy hair. 

Alec had laughed at that as he promised my mom he  would block everyone's view of me. She left us alone and Alec started talking about everything and nothing. It was nice, just getting to know him again until Eliza had dragged me away from him saying the dancing was finally over and I had to plan my outfit for tomorrow. 

"Do you think everyone would be done with their notes?" I ask Oli as Eliza walks into the living room, away from us. 

"I wrote mine," he pulls it out of his pocket. "Have a sneak peek." He hands me the paper and I open it to read it quickly before we reach the dining room. 

We need the toilets fixed in the pack house, in every single house. 

"Seriously?" I ask him and he chuckles, taking the note off me. 

"I needed to say something serious." He shrugs his shoulders as he pushes the door open to the dining room and we walk in. 

Every Alpha and Sire stand up as I walk inside. Oli follows me to my seat and pulls it out for me as my eyes glance over then all, landing on Alec. I smile as I thank Oli and sit down. He moves to the left side of me and sits down. 

"Let's eat." I say to them. 

***

"All we need changing is the safe house. It's not exactly safe." A vampire called Dominic tells me as I hold the glass of wine in my hand. 

"I will check up on it in the next week, if that is alright?" He lived close by. 

He nods his head as I turn to the next person as I take a sip from my wine. 

Alec

"What can I do for you?" I ask him with a smile on my face. 

"My pack would love to meet their Queen again." He sips his wine as he rests back on his chair and stares at me. 

"I never met your pack before either." I point out to him as I watch him smirk to himself. 

"Natalie misses you. They have a daughter now." He tells me and I smile at that. 

"I would love to meet them again." I say to him and he grins as he leans forward. 

"Today?" He questions, knowing his territory was only an hour away from Lockridge Falls. 

I raise an eyebrow at him, at his urgency. 

I watch Alec stand up before I can even say anything. 

"You, gentlemen don't mind if I steal my queen away for a while?" He asks them and they watch us slowly but shake their heads.

Alec walks towards me as he holds his hand out. "Let's go?" He asks as I smile and place my napkin on the table. 

"I will be back later." I say to Oli who hums with a raised eyebrow at me as I place my hand in Alec's. He grins at me as he pulls me up and we walk out of the dining room. 

"Stay safe!" Oli shouts behind me as the doors close. 

"I'll keep you safe." Alex promises me as we head towards the door. 

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" I hear Eliza's voice from the living room as I smile at the men near the door. They open it. 

"Bye mother!" I laugh at her as she pops her head out and I pull Alec out of the castle. 

The sun shines brightly as I let go of his hand and run down the stairs as fast as I can, feeling the wind flowing through my hair. 

"Wait up." He chuckles behind me as I head to the streets of Lockridge Falls. 

"Your majesty!" A little girl giggles at me as she waves from one of the market stalls. I smile as I walk towards her as she blushes behind her hands. 

"Hi Emily." I smile at her as her mom chuckles at her as she talks to another customer. 

They had named her after the long lost princess. 

"Hi, Emily." She blushes as she says hi to me. I had told her she could call me Emily and she said it was like talking to herself but without the crown. I had laughed and told her she was always a princess and you didn't need a crown for it. 

"Would you like to join me tonight for dinner at the castle?" I ask her. 

"Can I?" She gasps as she covers her mouth with her hands. 

"Of course.  You can bring all of your friends." I tell her and she nods her head and turns to look towards her mom. 

I look behind me to see Alec staring at me. 

"Are we going?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I move away from the stall and down the street. I wave at people who call out my name, wanting me to buy something as Alec follows me. 

"Lead the way." I motion him forward though I knew the directions to every territory. 

Alec walks beside me as we walk past the shield around Lockridge Falls. 

"Natalie asked me to try and get you to come, you know." He says to me as wolves lower their head to me. 

"She could have visited me?" I shrug my shoulders. 

Alec chuckles. "We all thought you didn't want to see us." He answers truthfully. 

"I was willing to see anyone last year." I point out to him as we walk in the forest. 

Last year Eliza and Amanda demanded that I meet the world. I was willing to meet anyone who visited the castle. Thousands of people came. 

"But we," he smiles at me. "We were different." 

We had a past. I told him I would burn down his pack if he touched me. 

I smile to myself. "I needed time." I tell him honestly. "I've been healing after Miles death and everything that's happened, and I have been concentrating on becoming stronger." 

"Are you ready to concentrate on something else now?" He asks in a low voice as I look up at him smirking at me. 

"Maybe." I smile as he holds my hand and lifts me up on the broken tree. 

"I'm glad to hear that."

***

"Ladies! I'm home!" Alec opens the door to his house. 

Nothing changed, it seemed like as I walk inside behind me. The chandelier was the same, so were the painting and wallpapers. It looked beautiful like before. 

"I'm not a lady!" I hear Cam's voice as he walks out of the kitchen door. 

His eyes widen as he looks me up and down. I was still wearing my crown. 

"Holy fucking shit." He takes a step forward and I smile as I wave at him. 

"Hi." I say as I hear someone running down the stairs as Cam runs towards me and wraps his arms around my body. 

"We fucking missed you." He mumbles as he pulls away and looks me up and down again. "I must say, you do have the whole Queen look." 

"Move out of the way!" I hear Natalie behind him as she pushes him away and wraps her arms around me. I smile as I hug her back. 

"I have so much to tell you!" She says to me as she pulls back and grins at me. 

"Liam!" Natalie calls out loudly and I see him walk downstairs with a little girl in his arms. He stands opposite me as he puts the girl on the ground. They both stare at me. 

"Am I supposed to bow?" Liam mumbles confused as he starts to lower his body and I quickly shake my hand. 

"No no it's alright." I tell him and the little girl giggles. 

"This is Summer. She's one," Natalie introduces her to me. 

I smile as I kneel down. "Hi Summer." I wave at her and she runs towards me. 

"Are you really princess?" She asks me softly and I nod my head as I point to my crown. 

"This makes me a queen. Would you like to be a princess?" I ask her and she nods her head eagerly. "If you ask your mom and dad, they can let you come today to meet the other princesses." I say to her and she looks up to Natalie. 

"Mommy please." She pouts at her and Natalie chuckles, nodding her head. 

"Can I bring friend?" Summer asks me and I nod my head as she runs to the kitchen. 

I stand up as the kitchen door opens and Stella walks out with a little boy in her arms. 

"Stella!" My eyes widen as I call out to her. She freezes as she looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Emily!" 

I walk towards her quickly and wrap my arms around her, careful of the little boy.

"I didn't know you had a son!" I freak out, looking at the little baby. 

Stella visited me last year. I was in my bakery when she had asked for the famous chocolate cake. We had talked for hours until Noah came as well muttering how he needed his helping partner again. From a maid to a princess. Tragic. I had laughed at him and we had caught up.  We never talked about the pack or Alec other than she still loved cooking. I had asked her if they wanted to cook in the royal kitchen after I had given them a tour. 

Noah had whistled saying one day definitely. 

"He's my nephew." Stella laughs, "Noah got a girl pregnant." She rolls her eyes and she looks at the baby. "We named him Michael." She smiles at me. 

Another Michael. Ava groans in my mind and I bite my lip to stop laughing as I nod my head at her. 

"It's perfect. Is Noah here?" I ask her and she shakes her head, muttering how he's out shopping. 

"Emily." Alec calls behind me and I turn around to see him holding his hand out to me. 

I smile as I place my hand in his and he pulls me away from everyone and upstairs. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him. 

"I need to talk to you." He says heading to the room that I had stayed in. He opens the door and I step inside realising nothing at all had changed. The closet door is open and I notice my old clothes inside. 

"Those weren't fit." I mumble to myself. 

It's the cakes you've been eating. 

Lusia says dramatically. 

Privacy Lu. I say in my mind and I hear her sigh loudly before I feel the silence in the room. No longer here. 

I turn to look at Alec as he sighs deeply behind me. 

"I'm sorry." He apologises and I look at him confused. 

"Why?" I ask. 

"For the past. For being a prick. For not giving you time. For wanting something that wasn't possible at that time. For not understanding you," he starts to say as he looks at me. "I want to try with you, Emily. I really do. I want you to be my wife, my soulmate, my other half. I want everything with you," he walks towards me. "I want to wake up in the morning and see you. I want to make a chocolate cake because I know how much you love it. I want us to be happy. I want to be with you." He reaches out to hold my hand. 

I let him, as I smile. "You want to try?" I ask and he nods his head eagerly. 

"I have been dying to meet you but I gave myself time to understand. To make sure the time is perfect. I wanted to meet you and take you out on dates but I don't want to pretend. I want to tell you the truth and that I love you. I have been in love with you since the day you left and threatened to kill us all." He chuckles as I feel my embarrassment rising up on my face. 

"I'm sorry about that." I apologise to him and he shakes his head. 

"Don't ever be sorry about it. I did wrong and pushed you when I should have been beside you." He holds my hand closer to his chest. "Take a dive off the cliff with me? I'll be right beside you." He promises. 

"Yes." I smile. 

I wanted to try. I was ready for my happily ever after. 

●●●●●

The End.

As the author I must confess the truth.

If this book wasn't already written and part of a series of six books, Emily woul have ended up with Miles.

[Update- Recently I've come to realise that the ending of this book was very rushed (mostly because I wanted to finish it) and because of that, there was no chemistry between Alec and Emily. This book would definitely need about ten more chapters trying to bring their relationship up and a lot of begging needs to be done from Alec before she accepts him. (By a lot, I mean a lot) I've written too many books this year, so I promise I will definitely try to write those next chapters some time to make this book perfect and not rushed and less forced.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 14.3K 25
~~ 'My Alpha's Hatred ' NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON~ Due to copyright reasons some chapters have been taken down and the full edited version is only avai...
124 33 15
Anastasia is the only child of Alpha Cillian, meaning that whoever she marries will become Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. Anastasia dreams of a normal...
60.1K 974 38
YOU ARE A MONSTER. Darling I am always a monster and I am not going to change not even for my mate. Hanna roselane smith the daughter of the stronges...
745 21 20
Emily the shy wolf girl is in the Blood Moon pack, the second most powerful pack in the world, she get beaten up and bruised by her pack because, Sh...