daughter of hell

Par impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... Plus

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 38

14.9K 226 28
Par impossible

damn, I like writing way too much for my own good, but hey:

you guys get a nice long one from it:P

xx impossible

P.O.V. (Seth)

I pained my brain to remember some of the boring stuff we learned about archangels. "Raphael is known to be chief ruling prince of the second heaven, chief of the Order of Virtues, guardian of the Tree of Life in Eden, and one of the seven angels of the Throne,

or the seven who stand before God."

"One more reason to not accept the 'honour' to become a virtue. No thank you, I said to that. But did they listen? Of course not!"

"Wait, you're a Virtue?"

"Wait, you actually know something about archangels? How the fuck did you miss me being an angel?"

P.O.V. (Luci)

"Wait, you're a Virtue?"

"Wait, you actually know something about archangels? How the fuck did you miss me being an angel?"

"I know a lot about angels."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, the heavenly Virtues were the angels most well guarded secret. In the angelic hierarchy the Virtues came second, above the archangels. Yep, that made me higher in command than Raphael. The only good thing that had come from that shit.

I hadn't wanted the position and actually had refused but my mother was a Seraphim, one of the highest ranked in heaven, she'd said she would die if her own flesh were anything as low as a pathetic guardian angel.

A stuck-up snob? My mother? Hell yeah!

"Then what do you think a Virtue is?" I asked, testing how much he knew.

Virtues possessed great power, because for every earthling that expressed a virtue the power of that specific Virtue grew.

For exemple when you had a prude; when a virgin gives her boyfriend the disapointing no, no, no the Virtue Chastity gets a powerkick. I suppose I don't have to explain why he loves doing his freshmanyear over and over again. Where I had always shun going to school, we actually had to drag him away from it.

And, yeah, I got the irony behind Chasitity being a guy. That was one joke that never got old. We teased him a lot.

But we kept the Virtues a secret because where there were virtues, there was also sin.

Chasisity couldn't go near the junior boys in highschool for there was a lot of lust, and lust was a sin, one that could suck his power dry.

This knowledge in the wrong hands could cost the angels dearly.

"You think I don't know do you?"

"I'm pretty sure you don't know. For knowledge you actually have to possess a brain, and you obviously missed sales."

"I am the vampire prince."

He said that like that should explain anything. It didn't.

"So?"

"If you are going to be the next monarch you need to know about your allies. I read the bible." He proudly stated.

I burst I out laughing. The tears rolled over my eyes.

The bible! Ha!

That puny little book was the biggest charade I had ever seen in my entiry life. So much bullshit in one little book. Ha, ha, the joke.

"It is not easy for man, wounded by sin, to maintain moral balance. Christ's gift of salvation offers us the grace necessary to persevere in the pursuit of the virtues. Everyone should always ask for this grace of light and strength, frequent the sacraments, cooperate with the Holy Spirit, and follow his calls to love what is good and shun evil."

He quoted the bible. I fell to the ground clutching my stomac, but I couldn't stop laughing.

"It is a great honour for an angel to be chosen to represent a Virtue."

I only laughed louder. Stupid vampire, didn't know shit.

"You made that last part up, you have to."

I whiped away the tears that rolled over my cheeks from too much laughing.

"I'll give you two point for creativity though."

If anything, he looked insutlted.

"I can tell you now that the greatest thinkers of my race have thought about this and have come to that conclusion."

"Your great thinkers are retarded."

"Then you tell me what a Virtue is."

I wiped away the last traces of my tears.

"The opposite of sin." Was all I said.

"Think about that."

He looked dumbstruck that I hadn't given him a straight answer.

"Fine be like that." He snapped.

I didn't bother to look at him, I didn't think I could handle much more laughing.

"You're like the rest of them."

I stopped dead in my tracks and wipped my head around.

"I am not." I said in a whisper.

"You guard your secrets like a true angel. You don't tell me anything about yourself. Is there anyone who really know you?"

I couldn't anwer that, because the truth was, he was right. Even I didn't really knew myself. Yes, I was a crossbreed, but I had no idea what that meant. I didn't knew the full extent of my power, and I had never in my life told anyone the truth about my past. Yes, my dad and Marcus knew a bit, pieces of the shit that had happened to me in heaven, in my life. They didn't knew half of it. And I wanted it to stay that way, I didn't need anyone to carry my burden. It was mine, and I would deal with it.

"People keep secrets for a reason." I said.

"Secrets are made to be found out with time."

That was my biggest fear.

"Let's hope that isn't true."

"Why's that?' He asked.

"Because I won't be there to face the consequences."

For I would be dead,

most likely by his hands.

P.O.V. (Seth)

"People keep secrets for a reason." She said in a soft voice that sounded so damn reasonable.

"Secrets are made to be found out with time."

And I would unravel every last one.

"Let's hope that isn't true."

There was something, it was in the way she said that, like something dreadful would happen. She sounded said, and yet accepting.

"Why's that?" I couldn't keep myself from asking, even I knew I wouldn't get a straight answer from her. And something told me I would like it if she'd actually tell me.

"Because I won't be there to face the consequences."

What was I supposed to make of that?

I watched her while she walked away from me, her hips swaying softly with every graceful step she took. How had I ever thought her to be human? I found myself thinking again.

A Virtue? What kind of Virtue?

I laughed softly to myself. Well, I could at least rule out Chastity, Humility and Patience. I was a demon if she was any of those.

'Then you tell me what a Virtue is.'

'The opposite of sin.'

Such a strange answer. But then Luci was the main exemple of strange.

My eye fell on the piece of parchment she had forgotten. The joke from this dude, Raphael.

I couldn't help my curiosity, I knew that if I read the private not I would be invading her privacy. But then, she didn't even like the archangel, so she wouldn't really mind, would she?

Befor I knew what I was doing I already had picked up the note.

'Picture yourself in a nightmarish scene of such

grotesque complexity that you'd kill to be dreaming.

Your body's been dying, while your mind has been trying

to make you picture a life where you'd kill for your

lover and a song in your head.

The deaths of countless others

simply set up the lyrics for your symphony.

That's where you'll find me.

Don't be afraid to meet me,

I know I wasn't,

But then that's the only thing I remember.

That, and that we have a score to settle.

Don't be afraid little girl,

it will all be over quick.

If you are lucky.'

I had chills creeping all over my body after reading these words, written in a dark bloodred. I inhaled and froze. My fangs extended.

That was no red inkt, this was blood.

I took another sniff and made my mound watter.

Demonblood, it smelled delicious and the power of the ancient blood called to me. I had never drank demonblood before, but I had heard the stories; how it was supposed to taste like ambrosia, how it would feed our power, how...

I mentally slapped myself. How could I be thinking this? Luci had received a not from a demon, an ancient demon and it was clearly a threat.

This wasn't some prank pulled on her by an angel. No angel would be able to get his hands on this much demonblood.

It looked Luci and I were going to have a nice honnest talk after all.

I'd die before I'd let anyone hurt her.

The door opened.

"Yow, what's up? Dude don't look that serious, your face might decide to stay that way. Your ugly with that frown by the way." Nate laughed.

A fresh breeze came into the room.

Nate gasped catching the smell of the demon's blood.

"What the fuck?"

I wordlessly handed him the note. I saw his pupils grow large while his eyes danced over the words.

"This isn't good."

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Please, tell me this isn't adressed to Luci."

"Wish I could. That girl got some serious enemies."

"Let's hope she knows how to handle them."

I looked at Nate.

"What do you mean? She doesn't need to be able to handle them. I'll make things righ for her."

Nate shook his head. It pissed me off.

"Don't shake your head. I am not letting her face this alone."

I said, pointing at the piece of paper.

"Do you know the demon who sent this threat?"

I frowned.

"How are you planning on finding out? Your only option is to ask Luce, and we both know she'll deny this."

"I can't just do nothing. She's in danger!"

Damn, that girl got me frustraded.

"The only thing you can do is keeping a close eye on her."

I cursed. I knew he was right.

"Where is she know?"

I cursed again, I didn't know.

"Detention?"

"Nah, she finished it an hour ago."

He grinned.

"She had Miss.Rosebucket."

I laughed.

"That must have caused some fireworks."

Miss. Rosebucket was one of those uptight bitter women who tried to control everyone around her. Than you had Luci.

"Even when I'm bent and broken, I pray my spirit always stays untamed."

Huh?

"What the fuck? Dude?"

I looked up at Nate and saw him with his nose buried in some book.

"Luce's diary. She wrote it a couple of years ago."

My mouth fell open.

"Aren't you supposed to be her friend?"

"Yeah? And?"

"Friends don't read other friends their diary."

Nate shrugged.

"They do when it's in their friends best interest. If you don't want to know what she wrote, don't worry, I won't tell you."

I picked the book from his hands.

"I'm not her friend I can read it." I said with a cocky smile.

I leafed through the thick leatherbound book to the right year, damn she had been keeping this diary for quite some time.

"Why does she even have a diary. Somehow Luci doesn't strike me as the kind of girly girl that keeps a diary and writes down her latest crush." I found myself saying, hoping Nate had an answer.

"I don't think she writes about her her latest crush. I don't even think she has a latest crush."

'She despises me. I just know she does.

It doesn't take a genieus to figure out, but I do wonder why.

I find myself unable to answer that question, to find a reason why she looks at me like she wished I could just die.

I have tried everything, I tried being the good daughter. I tire myself, work myself to exhaustion to end up with a disapproving glare from her.

Gabe stabbed me today, not on purpose, even he wouldn't go that far. It happened during practice; we were duelling and I got too confident. I thought I had him, I had managed to wound him on his side, making it impossible for him to lift his right arm. Now that I think of it, it is not my confidence that got me in trouble. It was my compassion, the compassion that I had thought that bitch had long since killed in me. I should have finished him off, but I do not revel in blood, so I knocked him of his feed and I back guarded him. It was a perfect back guard: my sword pointing down and diagonally backward, making it impossible for him to move without ending up like a shish Kebab.

I should have know better than to trust Gabriël. Gabe has inherited the 'Khopesh'. It is the weapon he calls on in battle. It is his natural inheritence, he born to wear it, I on the other hand am forced to wear it. He knew this, and he called upon the Khopesh, not any Khopesh, he called upon my Khopesh. It fucking ripped open my stomac while surfacing. He took advantage of my pain and stabbed me right through my liver. If I were mortal I would be blessfully dead. But I am an immortal, so that makes it fucking painfull and almost unbareable. Not to mention that a Khopesh is a weapon with a fucking blade of forty centimetres that bends off in a crescent-shaped. It burned to surface on my stomac, so now my entire body ages and the stupid basard couldn't stop himself from drawing his own Khopesh and cutting me up from my ear to my nose. If I had remembered on time that the fucking cutting face of the sword was on the outside, not on the inside, I might have been able to prevent that last bit of fleshwound. But seriously: who thinks about that when you're already in excruciating pain? Not me, I can tell you that.

The bitch, that calls herself my mother couldn't care less. Or so I though. She was worried, worried about the family's reputation that I had smutched by losing like that in a fight to a guy twice my size!

She forbade me to go see a healer for my wounds, she doesn't want my shame to become public. At times like this I am happy I started this stupid diary, it kills the time while I wait for my face to heal. I can cover the stomacwound, but I can hardly wear a veil.

I shouldn't care about her opinion of me. She never acted like a mother, I don't know why I keep hoping she'll change.

I wonder why she loads me like she does. I think I know.

I've seen angels bleed before, thin red blood, less rich from color than a human's blood. I've bled before, but I had never, before today, actually seen my blood. My wounds, always pretty shallow healed within seconds, not spilling a drop of blood. Even an immortal angel shouldn't heal that fast. But today I felt my blood glide down my skin. It felt like a thick substance, like cream. It didn't look like cream, it was black. Black with little specks of a reddish copper colour in it. What is wrong with me? What is in my blood that makes me different. What could possibly be so worse that my own mother would hate me for it?

I think I know.'

"Dude!" Nate yelled.

I let the book drop on the floor. The words, written by a twelveyear old Luci had captivated me.

'What is in my blood thatmakes me different.

What could possibly be so worse that my own mother would hat me for it?'

The words thugged at my heart, my heart reached out to that little girl she had once been.

In a blink of my eye Nate was standing back in front of me. Where had he gone?

"Luci's comming, I put the diary back." He answered my unspoken question.

I heard the door open and saw a vision of bravery step through the door. I stared at her.

She looked uncomfortable.

"What are you staring at?"

I opened my mouth and closed it again. I couldn't say a word.

I ran towards her and pulled her in my arms, holding her.

"What the hell?"

switch P.O.V. (Luci)

He pulled me in his arms, crushing me to his chest.

"What the hell?"

What did he think he was doing.

I looked over at Nate, asking for help. The bastard just laughed at me.

"Damn it! Let me go."

I struggled to get out of Mr. Cocky's arms. I might as wel been trying to move a wall.

"Not yet." He muttered.

"Let me..." He burried his face in my hair.

"Let me just hold you, a little while longer."

He didn't try anything, didn't try to kiss me, didn't try to bite me. He held me close and I felt the sudden urge to melt into him. To let him hold me, to trust him to keep me together. I made quick work of that feeling.

He finally released me, holding my face in his big hands. I felt small, and I didn't like it.

"You're safe."

I rolled my eyes at him. Of course I was safe, I was a big girl, I could handle myself fine.

"You're weird."

He must be sick, because he only smiled. No cocky words, no witty comeback, no snide remark. He smiled. And he kind of looked hot while he did that.

Stupid hormones.

Continuer la Lecture