A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil...

By WhoWantsT0know

TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF RAPE, SELF INJURY, DEATH AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. Can Dan sav... More

A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil phanfic)
A missing friend
Late night thoughts
The rope
Silence
News
Big Mistake
Apologies
Awakening
Confessions
Memories
Home Sweet Home
New Start
Pillow Fight
Panic
Relief
The Trends
Normal?
Hurt
Christmas
Christmas (cont.)
The Morning After
Confrontation
The aftermath
Lies
Deceit
Lost Hope
Failure
Endless Cycle
Help
Arguments
Escape.
Hospital
Forgiving
Problems
Flaws
the apartment
Home.
The promise
Radio (part 1)
Radio (part 2)
Radio (part 3)
Reaction
Bed Time
Updates
Perfect
breakfast
The Proposal
Proposal (part 2)
the break in
Solutions
The Hotel
The Hotel (Part 2)
Dinner Date
Issues
Time
The Wait
The Wait (part 2)
Isolation
Safety
Alone
Phone Call
Realisation
Anger
Rescue
Rescue (part 2)
Attack
The Call
Visits
Tribute (part 1)
Tribute (part 2)
New Start
Flowers
Identity.
Crazy Ideas
Future
Drinks
Drama
Anxiety
Voices
Funeral
Lonely
hiatus (if you dont want to hear about my shitty life just read the bold bits)
Trauma
Help
Isolation
The final chapter
international list of suicide hotlines
update!

Flashing lights

56.9K 2.2K 1K
By WhoWantsT0know

"Phil!" Dan gasped at the sight. He felt sick. He also knew he had to move fast if he was to save his friend.

He ran towards Phil and untied him. He placed him down on his bed before calling an ambulance.

When he hung up the phone, he checked to see if Phil was still breathing.

He was. Even if he was just breathing very shallow breaths, it was better than nothing.

Within minutes the ambulance had arrived. One paramedic helped Phil onto a stretcher and secured a neck brace to make sure he didn't move. The other explained to Dan how when a person is hanged, they can suffer spinal or neck damage and even breaks.

Dan nodded but all he wanted was to see Phil was ok.

He followed the paramedics into the ambulance and sat in the back, holding Phil's hand.

He didnt pay attention to anything they did to Phil, he just kept a tight hold of his hand.

All he really noticed was the flashing lights outside and the loud siren that echoed around them.

They arrived at the hospital and Phil was rushed off leaving Dan alone and confused in the sea off people.

He walked around for a bit, looking for a nurse or a doctor so he could ask where Phil had been taken to. After about 10 minutes, he found the reception desk.

"Um.. hi, my friend Phil was bought in today? He uh... he tried to hang himself." Dan nearly whispered the last part. It didnt seem real. Phil wouldnt do that! But he did.

"Phil who, Honey?" The receptionist asked him.

"Phil Lester?" Dan replied.

"Ok hold on a sec, Darlin'" she started to type into her computer, "Yes Dear, he has been taken to the intensive care unit. You wont be able to visit tonight. I'm sorry. A doctor should be with you shortly though, Dear. Could I take your name so I know who to call through?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh, yeah, Im Dan Howell." Dan said as he took a seat.

A/N shitty chapeter, I know. Just a filler really :) I hope youre enjoying the story so far! please share and shit XD and rate! and even comment if you like!

FANX FOR READING IT!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unbroken By Trash

Fanfiction

1.1K 56 30
[WARNING: CONTAINS DESCRIPTION OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED!] I hope you enjoy the story! Thanks!
2.3K 171 23
CONTAINS SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION Dan: the anti social kid at the back of the class , dressed in black lost in his own world . He has no friends...
143K 4.5K 19
*TRIGGER WARNING* Dan and Phil start having feelings for each other, but after one of Dan's nightmares causing him wanting Phil to sleep with him the...
7.8K 189 20
Dan is highly depressed and falls for Phil, his best friend who tries to help him out of his self destructive path. Trigger warning -mention of self...