HER ONE AND ONLY

By RhondaLaVyrleJane20

Alexander Hunter,30 First class criminal. Had been jailed for 3 years on account of murder, a name which ever... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
HELP NEEDED
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 30

24.2K 867 67
By RhondaLaVyrleJane20

It was already a month since Rose started working as an accounts assistant at the company,and she enjoyed every minute of it while she gave her best for her job. The first few weeks were pretty hard and tiring since she was new to the field but Rose was a quick learner. She stayed back late into the night, learnt the major rules and standards that were required and applied it into her work. And whenever she stayed back, Alexander would stay back with her too. No matter how tiring his day was , or how bad his mood would be, all that mattered to him at the end of the day was Rose. Her happiness, her dreams, her goals were all his own. He would stay back in his cabin sorting out and managing the construction business he handled while Rose would come to his cabin and complete her work.

Alexander always found it hard to concentrate when she was around and hence would make advances towards her at every little chance that he would get, but Rose always declined his wicked advances and would push him away telling her famous "not now.", and would run away from him leaving him all hot and bothered . But he would wait for her until she was ready. And the day she was ready, he would show her the entire universe with his god like skills.

It surprised him that he still could not get her to sleep in the same bedroom as him, but this was Rose . She was different from every other woman he had met. She was different since they were kids. A little girl who had held love for a single boy throughout a lifetime.

"Good morning Rosie."called out, the young bubbly receptionist named Brenda.

"Good morning Brenda." Rose greeted her back and walked towards the elevator.

"Hey Rose!" Brenda called out once again.

"Yeah?" Rose said, turning back towards her.

"Can you come here for a minute?"

Rose walked towards the desk and placed her hands on the desk.

"What is it Brenda?"She asked, while watching Brenda bend down to remove a bundle of files.

She placed the files on the desk and pushed them towards Rose.

"Mr. Adam dropped these files here and asked you to submit them to Mr. Alexander. He has some important meeting so he wouldn't be able to do it. He left a few minutes back."

"Ah...alright. These are the reports we prepared yesterday." She said to herself while going through them to check if all the sheets were present.

"Thank you Brenda."

"So how are things between you and Mr. Hot Hunter?" Brenda asked in a teasing tone.

The entire work place knew about Alexander and Rose by now. And the two of them were already used to it. The only difference was that no one dared to ask Alexander about his life with Rose. But Rose used to get a bundle of such questions every day.

Rose smiled and just looked at her,

"Its good with him. It has always been." She said and grinned as she bent her head down.

"So when are you both getting married?"Brenda asked with excitement.

Rose lifted her head and just stared at her with a blank face.

"Uhh...I... he has not asked me to marry him Brenda." She said, and bit her lip still in daze.

"Well, that hot man is going to do that soon. And yes, make me one of your Bridesmaid." She chirped again with excitement.

Rose laughed at that.

"Sure." She said and picked up the files .

"Bye Brenda. I will come down later after completing my work."

"Yup. Bye Rose." She said and watched Rose walk towards the elevator.

Rose pressed the button on side and the elevator doors opened up immediately. She got in and pressed on the fifth floor's button and pulled out a pen from her bag. She pulled out the cap and inserted it behind the pen. All of a sudden when the doors were almost closing, a foot was inserted between the door to prevent them from closing. Her eyes rested on the foot and slowly trailed upwards as the doors opened for the man who stood on the other side.

The doors now completely opened up to reveal the man and her breath caught midway in her throat. Fear ran through her spine and the events of their last meeting flashed through her head like a monstrous unstoppable wave. Rose gulped and watched him enter the lift while he kept eye contact with her.

Brian pressed the button that indicated the fourth floor and the doors immediately closed leaving her all alone with the devil of a man. He moved to the side and leaned against the wall of the elevator and kept observing Rose with an innocent smile that only his evil heart could form. Only those who knew the real Brian would be able to decode the truth behind his charms.

"Good morning Rose." He said, and observed her from head to toe. But Rose kept her head straight, not wanting to look at him. She could sense his creepy stare and prayed for this mini elevator ride to end soon.

"How have you been?" he asked again when he got no reply from her.

Rose shut her eyes and let out the breath that she held.

"I don't want to have any conversation with you Brian." She said and opened her eyes when she felt the elevator come to a sudden halt.

Brian's finger pressed the stop button and he rested his hand on the side.

"What are you doing ?" she asked, and narrowed her eyes with anger.

"Still angry with me for hurting your lover boy that day, huh Rose?"

She ignored him again and tried to press the button but this time he moved in front of her, completely blocking her attempts to escape from him.

"Your stuck with me now sweetheart, aren't you?" he said with a wicked smirk. " Dont try to escape from me Rose. Dont make me run behind you this way. Your making it hard for both of us." He said and stared at her fear struck face.

"Get away from me Brian." She said once again, gritting her teeth with anger,frustration and fear. She held onto the pen in her right hand so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

"Come with me Rose. Please. I can love you more than him. Just come with me...he will break your heart once again. He does not lov..."

"Think again before you even complete that sentence Brian." She shouted at him and felt anger take control of her actions.

"Do not talk even a single word against Alexander. You don't know him." She seethed out in anger and frustration.

"I will kill him Roseanne Hart. I will finish him. If that is what i would have to do to make you mine, then I will do it. Don't forget this, you will be the sole reason for his death."

And this did it. Rose moved forward and shouted with all her strength that she could feel her throat stretch with pain and her eyes watered due to the fear and hurt that he was inflicting upon her.

"You bloody bast...." before Rose could complete her sentence he pulled her towards him by the back of her neck and crashed his lips roughly onto hers.

Her eyes bulged with shock, disgust and her brain stopped working for a few seconds. Her instincts kicked in and as if her hands had a brain of their own, her right hand brought themselves up and pierced the pen into his shoulder with so much force that it cut in deep into his flesh.

He hissed with pain and roughly pushed her away from his hold. Rose stumbled backwards but quickly regained her balance.

"Fiesty, aren't you?" he said and gave her a spine chilling wicked smile. He pulled out the pen and dropped it on the elevator floor.

Rose watched the way his blood spread itself in his attire within seconds.

"I like this side of you. Makes you even more desirable, little Rose."

"Get out...get out right now." She gripped her hair and broke down into uncontrollable sobs.

As soon as she said this she heard him press onto a button with force and felt the elevator come back to life.

"I will come back Rose. I will come back to take you away with me." He said and the elevator opened its doors to the forth floor. He looked at her crying form one last time and walked away. He could feel his heart twist with pain. He did not want to hurt her. but whenever she removed Alexanders name, it would drive him mad..

Rose immediately stopped the elevator once again after the doors were closed and vigourously rubbed her lips to remove all traces of the man she hated. She would never forgive him for this. She rubbed her lips so hard that her lips tore and started bleeding. But that did not stop the frustration she had for him.

She sat on the floor and cried as she gripped her hair once again. She felt disgusted by his touch, she felt violated. All her happy moments in life would somehow come to an end within seconds. It never stayed with her.

She wiped away her tears harshly with her hand and sucked in her lips to stop the bleeding.Alexander was her happy moment. She could not loose him now, not after all these years. She would fight and go through hell if required and keep him out of danger. She would not let this incident go out of these elevator doors.

She shut her eyes and rested them on the elevator wall , as she tried to regain her senses. she had to be normal when she faced Alexander. She had to be. All of a sudden her phone went off and she quickly answered the call after looking at the screen.

"Hello?"

"Rose, where are you love? " Alexander asked ,his voice filled with concern. The sound of his voice was her melody. They were reassuring and strengthening. She felt safe even bythe sound of his voice.

"I am coming. I am on my way to your office. i..i had to pick up a few files on my way." She stammered as she tried to control the pain in her heart.

"Are you okay Rose. You don't sound alright."

"I am alright Alex. What can go wrong within a few minutes of you absence?" she asked and chuckled, trying to make him believe that everything was fine.

"Well, you are my strong woman Rose. Come soon."

"Alex!"

"Yes love?"

She held her breath for a few seconds and shut her eyes.

"I love you." She softly spoke.

"I love you Rose." Came back his immediate reply.

"I am waiting for you. Come soon Rose." he said and she immediately ended the call.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers.:)
Am sorry for the late update. I was caught up with some important work the whole week so I couldn't update.
I am sorry again.
I hope you all liked the update.
The next chapter is ready.
I just need to type it down. So you can expect an update soon.

Let me know how you all liked the chapter. ?:)

Vote, comment and enjoy.

Until the next update,

Rhonda LaVyrleJane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 41 36
Mature 18+EXPLICIT CONTENT She was innocent and pure and he was going to make damn sure he would change that. He was a bully and a criminal and...
10.5K 773 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
54.2K 3K 55
In the world of money, sex, and drugs, there is only one law: Angel Knox. And he'll do anything to save Kira, the woman who wants nothing to do with...