daughter of hell

De impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... Mais

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 37

12.5K 195 19
De impossible

Chapter:

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit

And the vermin of the world inhabit it

And its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

P.O.V. (you wish you knew by who:P You'll find out by reading:D)

"Marcus." I nodded.

The boy looked at me like he'd kill me, right there on the spot in the busy hall of torment.

The boy's hostility amused me, his loyalty towards the daughter of Hell, not so much. In fact it was the boy's only flaw, that and the fact he didn't belong here. So much light shone from his inner good or whatever you called that shit.

I on the other hand new this was my place. I belonged here, between the vermin of the earth. The boy should know better than to think he could take me on. I was older, and far deeper in the darkness than him. She had made sure of that.

I didn't remember much from my human life. It was long, long time ago and human memories fade with the years.

But I did remember the pain, the hurt, the hatred. I remembered how those feelings had let me through the gates from Hell, how their little watchdog, Cerebus, had smelled my hatred and had let me pass through, mistaking me for a demon.

I had smelled the rotting odor of untruthfulness and had flared my nostrils.

Every little detail of that night I remembered like it had only happened yesterday, it is only the reason why that I can no remember. But the pain and hatred had consumed me, I must have had a good reason for that.

My heart had pounded in my chest as I got closer to the second greatest demon of Hell, the sole cause for my hatred, the one who was called Lucifer.

Blind rage had consumed me, making me see everythin in a red haze. I stabbed him with vicious strikes, needing to see blood flowing from this vile creature. The great demon at my mercy. I gave none, it had no soul.

I should have realised that it all had been far too easy, I should have known I was being set up.

How I wish I could regret that day; the day I learned that Lucifer was not a he, but a she and how hatred and bloodlust were the last shove I needed to become a vengance, bloodspilling demon.

By spilling this great demon's blood I condamned my soul to darkness, bottomless darkness.

The day I encountered Lucifer and paid the price, part of my useless soul come to her.

She would live and would die.

And rise as a demon,

under her command.

"Xerxer." He muttered and walked away.

You walk away from me now boy, but I will get my revenge. That bitch was going to pay for what I had become, for the piece of my black soul she took from me.

I might not have been able to kill her as a human, not even as a young demon. But I had aged and gained power. I could take her down, and I would.

I considered myself merciful wher she hadn't been.

Dead was a small price to pay for the torment I had gone through.

It was a price that she would pay, I would personally see to that.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

She was sitting on the kitchen counter with a piece of heavy parchment gripped tightly in her hands. She frowned at the piece of paper like she didn't get what it meant.

I didn't feel like talking to her, every time we talked, we fought and I was sick of it.

She made me tired, like I was an old man that had seen to much in life.

I would have ignored her if I hadn't noticed the black seal that she had broken to open the letter. A black seal with as essence a bloodred S. The seal of Hell.

Fear for her constricted my throat.

They had found out she was my mate and were scaring her. How long had this been going on? Was this the reason why she kept her distance from me?

"Can I see it?"

She looked up at me in surprise.

"It's homework, I'm not boring you with that. You already got your own."

I narrowed my eyes at her. When would she ever stop lying and stop thinking I was too stupid to see through her lies.

"Homework on parchment? A bit expensive, don't you think?"

I saw her flaring her nostrils in annoyance.

"What do you care?"

"I care" I said slowly, emphazising every word.

"when my mate gets note's from Hell."

Her eyes widened in surprise.

What? She hadn't thought I would recognise the ancient sign of Hell?

"Why would I get a message from Hell? I am an angel. We do not associate with demons."

She sounded frantic, guilty? That didn't make any sense.

"I think I'd recognise the Hell symbole and the dark magic comming from it."

"You sense any magic?"

That question made me frown. Now that she mentioned it, no. I couldn't sense the demonic magic that usually came with their letters. How odd.

"You can't, can you?"

"No." I said still deep in thoughts.

"Their is your answer. It's not a demonmessage. It's just some stupid joke from Raphael. He likes to think he's funny."

"Raphael?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes as if annoyed by hearing his name.

That pleased me. I didn't know why, probably at her being annoyed at hearing another guy's name.

It made me hopeful. Maybe she wasn't that 'friendly' with everyone after all.

"Raphael, the archangel?" I joked.

"Yeah." She said with an hard edge in her voice.

My eyes widened.

She was serious? I was joking!

"He was my mentor back when I was a training to be a guardianangel." She said with barely suppressed anger.

"You don't sound very fond of him."

"It is said that Raphael delights in bringing health, happiness and joy everywhere he goes,as he encourages the Guardian Angels in their work." She mimicked a high female voice.

"You should be happy to have him as your mentor, daughter. He is the best and you should be grateful he would have you. I do not want to hear your lies about him anymore. He is an archangel and you should ever be so lucky to be as great as he is. Knowing what blood flows through you vains, that's very unlikely. Now go train harder!"

She balled her little fist like she was ready to punch someone.

I hoped I wasn't that someone.

"Demons! It was all she could talk about! Raphael this, Raphael that. Fuck off, bitch, was all I thought. He is a smug cocky bastard."

She looked at me.

"Much as yourself, I might ad."

I sighed, she couldn't let that one slip by, could she.

"I mean, she didn't even know him. I was the one who had to put up with his constant bragging and arrogant attitude. Like it wasn't bad enough that I had made the horrible mistake of kissing him once, he had to go and rub my face in it!"

Wait, what?

"What? You kissed him?!" I screamed.

She rolled her eyes downwards. Not heavenwards like a normal would, as if asking help from above. No, Luci rolled her eyes downwards as if asking the power under her for strengt to put up with me. She was an odd one.

"I kissed him like once at this stupid dancething. 'Celebration of Life.' I was bored he looked hot. Every straight girl would have gone for it. I mean I knew he was arrogant, but we never had run into eachother much before, so I thought that after that one kiss I wouldn't have to see him. Demons, was I wrong."

I decided to let it slide. It sounded like she really didn't like him.

I pained my brain to remember some of the boring stuff we learned about archangels. "Raphael is known to be chief ruling prince of the second heaven, chief of the Order of Virtues, guardian of the Tree of Life in Eden, and one of the seven angels of the Throne,

or the seven who stand before God."

"One more reason to not accept the 'honour' to become a virtue. No thank you, I said to that. But did they listen? Of course not!"

"Wait, you're a Virtue?"

"Wait, you actually know something about archangels? How the fuck did you miss me being an angel?"

Continue lendo