Buckley's Rowdy Ranch: Cam...

By CaptainCrunch

*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessi... More

Introduction
Chapter One: New Beginnings,Old Wounds
Chapter Two: Waiting For A Sign
Chapter Three: You Wait Your Turn, Smart Ass
Chapter Four: Bonding with Susanne, Defending Cam
Chapter Five: That's All I Ask, Ladies
Chapter Six: Nightmares, Whiskey & Drunk Cam
Chapter Seven: Cam's Dream, My Misfortune
Chapter Nine: Breakfast & Flowers
Chapter Ten: I'm All Yours, Cam
Chapter Eleven: The Buckley Ball Part 1
Chapter Twelve: The Buckley Ball Part 2
Chapter Thirteen: Both To Blame
Chapter Fourteen: Teapot Dance
Chapter Fifteen: The Breaking Of Two Hearts
Chapter Sixteen: The Truth About Jessie
Chapter Seventeen: Epiphany You Overdue Bitch
Chapter Eighteen: Happily Ever After?
SEQUAL IS UP!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Eight: Lace Teddies & Throwing Fists

16.2K 435 24
By CaptainCrunch

You took me by the hand

Made me your man

That one night

One night

You made everything alright

LAWL Lyrics are from the Office season 4 episode 19, I think.

Cam’s POV

“Mmm. . . Jessie. . . .” I moaned, rolling over in my bed. My eyes blearily open to the sound of my voice, then I blink ‘em close. There’s a mighty awful poundin’ in my head, making me cringe like I do when I hear Marcus has gone and ‘accidently’ killed another cow.

Ow.

I got up slowly, wincing as I raised my head.

What on god’s green earth happen’ last night?

Trying to recall last night’s events, I only got bits and pieces. I remember going to a bar, drowin’ down some whiskey, talking to a gorgeous red headed woman. . . . who was she?

She had sad eyes, blue ones.

My eyes widened as I realized Jessie came home with me.

Wait, what was she doing at a bar late at night?

Too tired to shrug, I only winced as I looked up again. Lord knows how hard a poundin’ my head is getting’.

“Cam, sweet heart. Benji called, said for you to come pick up your car.” Ma smiled at me widely for some reason, I couldn’t tell.

“Rough night, Cammy boy?” Pa asked, grinnin’ like a maniac. What the hell? My folks are sure as crazy as a nutter.

“You could say that.” I grumbled, sipping some of that gross remedy she blends up when any of us have a hangover. I knew it contained fruit juice, chilli, coffee, mints, a few eggs and some soda.

Taste like shit.

“Sooo. . . . where’s Jessie?” Susanne asked, digging in to her plate of greasy eggs and bacon. Just looking at the greasy made me so damn hungry I was ready to stab Susanne in the face with a fork for the food.

“What’s with the ol’ crazy eyes, Cam?” Marcus smirked at me, noticing the murderous look I gave Susanne, he tugged back on some fresh orange juice.

Ma set down a big plate of eggs and bacon rashers, I greedily tucked into my food. I moaned at the explosion of flavours in my mouth

“What crazy eyes you talkin’ bout, Marc? And I don’t know where Jessie is, probably out trying to catch up her chores.” I answered, looking at Marc with what they call the ‘pedo stare’.

He choked on his blue berry pancakes, clutching his throat as I laughed, watching him struggle to breathe. Pa laughed heartily and thwacked once on the back, saving the little hell raiser/ cow killer.

“I think Jessie went to the supermarkets, dear. She left early in the mornin’.” Ma said thoughtfully, pouring Susanne a cup of apple and black currant juice. It was Susanne’s favourite drink, she went through it like butter on hot toast.

“Why did she leave so early?” Perry asked, tyin’ back his longish silk black hair, I smirked at him, Perry was way too fussy about his hair.

Like a woman.

Like Jessie.

Where the hell is she? Damn girl got me worried about her already!

“Guess she ran low on womanly supplies. . . y’know Cam, a girl that beautiful is going to have a lotta suitors after her. Maybe you should ask her ou—” Ma started but soon cut off by everyone else.

“Wee doggy! Cammy boy has a crush!” Tyler cheered, waving his grey Stetson up in the air.

“WHAT?! NO god dang way they like each other!” Marcus yelled at Ma in shock, she only nodded; with a secret glint in her eye I didn’t trust.

“Hahaha! Cam has a crush!” Perry laughed, pointing at me like he was twelve. Which he was mentally.

“That’s my boy! You scored the perfect girl!” Pa cheered, slapping a hand on my shoulder in congratulations’’ though I didn’t admit to anything’ yet.

“Cam and Jessie sittin’ in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N—” Susanne sang to the table, nudging her arm into my ribs.

“Shut UP!!! I DON’T LIKE JESSIE!” I roared at them, I could tell my neck had flushed red from the embarrassment.

They’re all in their twenties, with the exception of Susanne, acting like a bunch of teasing teenagers.

“Is Cammy embawwassed? Maybe Jessie can kiss you till you’re nicer.” Susanne baby talked me, clutching her hands together as she fluttered her eyes.

I gently laid a hand against her face and pushed, with enough force she knocked her head against Marcus’s.

I was amazed it created a domino effect, from Marcus to Tyler, to Perry to pa. Thankfully ma was standing up, giggling like a young maiden.

“Oh dear! Wait till I tell Jessie you like her, no better yet you can tell her. Then you’ll date each other and fall in love! Eventually propose and get married in a flowery garden and she’ll give me and your pa some—”

“That better not end with youngin’s.” I warned, givin’ ma the stank eye.

She waved off my threat as if it were nothing and rambled on and on about the wedding to Susanne, which annoyed the heck outta me.

I didn’t say I liked Jessie to them.

Though I didn’t say I didn’t, either.

Fricken’ families, got my head poundin’ again.

I quickly finished the remains of my breakfast and trudged back to my room, shutting the door after me. I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands and face, then started brushing my teeth.

As I stripped off the clothes, I found myself thinkin’ of the dream I had. Though I remembered bits and pieces, I couldn’t help stop my mind from thinkin’ about it again.

*Cam’s Dream From Last Night/ Day Dream*

“Cam, baby. . . want to help me take my teddy off?” and standing right in front of my bed was Jessie.

She was wearin’ one of those Victoria secrets Lingerie Teddy’s, and she chose the sexy cow girl style.

It was a light blue and violet teddy, with lacy material that made my heart race just lookin’ at her. It fitted her so nicely, hugged every curve on that beautiful body of hers.

“Mmm...maybe later. First I wanna show.” I grinned at her, sitting on the edge of my bed, lickin’ my lips at her glory.

She grinned back at me, those seductive eye stayed locked to mine as she walked up to me, tuggin’ my blue black tie off my neck. I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan when her hand brushed against my manhood.

Then she swung her legs over my thighs, sittin’ on top of my incredibly hard, almost painful errection.

She started grinding on me in a kind of dance, while she quickly unbuttoned my shirt.

Let’s just say, after almost orgasming from her grinds and some heavy teasing on my part, I finally pinned her to the bed, sliding into that soft, dripping wet puss*.

Even in my unconscious mind, it felt so god damned real.

But it was enough for me.

I wanted to see her breast bounce above me, feeling her thrusts against mine. i grabbed Jessie’s panting body, settling her on top of mine.

“Jessie! That’s it. . . .keep ridin’ baby. . . .Just like a cowgirl! keep goin’ darlin’. Ah. . .ugh. . . ugh. . . Jessie!!!” I roared, slamming into her over and over again, satisfied with her grunts and cried of sated passion.

*End Daydream*

I realized something about that little day dream of mine.

I was spankin’ the monkey off to it, if you catch my drift. My coc* was granite hard in my hands, I threw my head back and moaned.

God it felt good.

I was so close to orgasming, so damn close. Then I pictured Jessie under me, her sweat shinned body slammin’ against mine as her breasts rubbed against my chest, her crying out my name over and over again.

Before I knew it I exploded, throwing my head back and clenching my jaw painfully so I wouldn’t shout out.

After that little heated. . . daydream, I had showered, dressed and was walking into town after picking up my car from Benji’s bar.

I didn’t want to ask any of siblings or parents, I knew they’d pester me about Jessie.

The wind blew and I checked my watch, it was around ten thirty. It seemed like ages since I last saw Jessie, though I was shocked at how quick I had taken a likin’ to her, so did my family.

The only problem I had with her was her not completing her chores, granted I interrupted her but still. . . it’s been a while since I last saw her.

It was just when I passed a local café, that a familiar figure caught my eye.

She was wearing a long sleeve baby blue shirt that hugged her curves in all the right places, making her big breasts bud out. Then I looked down at her ass when she turned, the white jeans shaping her legs. . . it was a drool worthy sight. She was holding a few heavy lookin’ groceries bags, though I could tell she didn’t want anyone helpin’ her.

Lord ‘ave Mercy!

Except she didn’t really have a smile on her face, it was more of a polite smile you do when stranger’s keep ramblin’ on and on’.

She turned her body again, this time I saw a flash of a face. At that moment, my blood went red hot.

What the hell was she doing with James Malcavoy?!

I didn’t realize my feet had carried me over to them until I punched him hard in the jaw. I felt my knuckles sting from the force but I was too enraged to really care. He stumbled back, swearing as he cupped his achin’ jaw.

“Stay the fuck away from Jessie.” I ordered him, grittin’ my teeth to keep from poundin’ the shit out of that disloyal bastard.

“Nice to see ya, again. Cam.” He greeted sarcastically, I growled at him before I grabbed Jessie’s shocked body, clamping one of my hands around her upper arm.

“Cam, you’re hurting me! Let me go!” she gasped, whackin’ me with the grocerie bags. It hit my thighs though I didn’t really notice. At the sound of pain in her voice I immediately felt my hands loosen but didn’t let go, instead I kept draggin’ her.

“Cam! You’re causing a scene, you barbarian! Let go!” she yelled, pausing as she tried to yank off my grip.

I glanced around and noticed maybe a few dozen people, watching the scene that just happened. One look I gave, they crammed away, bustling through the streets as I heard shocked gasps and what not.

But I didn’t care.

“What the hell do you think you’re doin’ with James Malcavoy?!” I growled at her, already I could feel jealousy clawing up my chest.

*Author’s Note*

Can I get a ‘Oh GOD DAMN!!!’

Haha, I felt like a perv looking through victoria secrets catalogues online, I forgot what ‘teddys’ were. Anywhooo, can y’all do me a big favour? Can you please read My dad’s death….yeah I know? Here’s the link http://www.wattpad.com/2366737-my-dad%27s-death-yeah-i-know

Its from my BEST friend chicken_beast and I promised I’d promote her story, plus I LOVE the chicken beast and I LOVE the stories she makes in her weird little head.

Please VOTE AND COMMENT for this chapter.

C’mon, do it for CAM!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 6.3K 7
Second Chance Romance Love-at-first sight--faster-paced love affair Single father Surprise baby HEA standalone Five years ago, my life changed wh...
470K 6.9K 32
"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at m...
55.5K 850 28
Why did this man have to rape me. NEVER in my life, did I play with the heart of other people. I was never the girl, who slept around. I wanted to fi...