Breaking Wild Hearts [3]

By glitter_xox

[Previously known as Save Me Alpha. The original Alpha series can now be found on Inkitt.] Emily Rose Perry G... More

A Mega *Huge*Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
19.5 Emily's Healing Phase
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Sequel
Original versions available on Inkitt

Chapter 17

46.6K 1.6K 294
By glitter_xox

It was a beautiful day today. The sun was shining brightly outside. 

"Let's take some food with us. We can have our first date?" Alec holds a brown basket in front of himself. 

I smile and nod my head. "Okay." 

We were going to see the castle. He said he wanted to show me something in the Castle. A key that belonged to my parents and a crown the queen had worn. 

I was going to tell my parents today about everything. They were visiting me and wanted to check up on me. Dad said he had enough of the no mindlink between us and he was going to accept me back into his pack. I would be accepted there and my mindlink would open with my family. Alec had not talked about accepting me into his pack. 

He had left me alone yesterday and I had sat down and read through the book about the Royals. It had all their traditions and vows and speeches written in it. The crown ceremony was beautiful. 

The Queen would walk up the stairs in front of the whole world. She would smile and wave and she would sit on the throne in front of them all. They would happily chant her name as the members of her court asked her to recite the vows to her kingdom. She would say her promises and a crown would be placed on her head. The world would erupt with cheers and happiness. 

I wanted that. 

"My dad gave me the key to the castle though it was useless to me," Alec says as we walk further into the forest. "I hid it safely inside the castle. You can take it now." He smiles at me and I nod. 

"What time are my parents coming?" I ask him as we walk over a broken tree. 

"They said they will be here in the next few hours." He answers and I nod. 

I was going to show them the castle. Miles as well. They would see it. I would show them around and ask them to move in with me. 

Last night I had decided I was going to move into the castle. I had told Alec yet because he was trying so hard lately to be better to me. It didn't feel right though. It felt strange but he was giving it a go and I didn't want to hurt him. 

I nod my head just as Alec freezes. I stop myself from running into him. 

"They're under attack. Rogues." Alec whispers as he drops the basket of food and turns to me. 

"I can get us there faster." I say to him before he even can mention shifting. 

I hold his hand tightly and flash us through the forest and right outside the house. 

It was a bloodbath and I could hear the wolves around us. Laughing and saying they would take her back. Me

"Get inside!" Alec pulls me through the house and towards the living room. I try to pull my hand away from his as he pulls out a book and the bookshelf opens up to a silver steel door. He opens the door and stares at me. 

"Get inside." He points and I realise it's the safe house. People stare at me. 

"I can help-" before I can finish my sentence, Alec pushes me inside muttering how he was going to keep me safe. I watch him slam the door shut and silence fills the safe house. 

Minutes fly by silently. 

"Isn't she his mate?" 

"Our luna? She's supposed to protect us." 

"They're here for her. I heard them say it. We haven't even talked to her yet. We should give her to them." 

"I heard she got raped." 

"And beaten." 

"Girls. Behave." A woman shushes them. 

I ignore their words as I hear the door opening. It was another door and people gasped. 

"Emily Rose Perry Gray? Where are you?" I hear Cameron's voice. 

My body freezes up. 

Our queen needs help! 

Save the queen! 

I shut out the words as the safe house is blasted with a blue powder. Everyone starts to gasp and scream,begging for mercy just as I notice him walk towards me. 

They need to save our queen! 

"Cameron," I say his name. 

Ava! I scream in my mind, praying she would take over but she's silent. So are my powers. Useless once again. 

"I love it when you say my name." He grins at me as he holds onto my hand and starts pulling me out of the safe house. 

"Let go!" I scream at him, pulling on my hand. 

I didn't need my magic. I didn't need an army. I needed myself. 

"Let go of me or I swear I will kill you!" I scream, tugging on my hand. He tightens his hold on me as we step out of the safe house and into the battlefield. There were dead bodies everywhere. 

"Alec!" I scream out to him as I see his wolf. He whips his head towards me and in seconds he runs towards me. 

"Block him." Cameron mutters to the rogues around us. They run towards him, as Cameron drags me away. 

"No!" I pull with all my strength and Cameron's eyes widen a little as I pull free from him. 

I run away from him, flashing far and far away until I hit a body. 

"Remember, princess. I have your blood," he whispers into my ear, his hands tightening around me. 

We were surrounded by wolves in an instant as if they all had taken a sip of my blood. To make them powerful. 

"No." I shake my head, pulling away from him as he drags me further into the forest, away from the sound of the fight. "Let me go!" I scream, trying to stick my feet into the ground. 

They're coming, your majesty! 

Do not give up! 

The words float in my mind as I try kicking and screaming at him to let me go. Cameron's arms tighten around me as he lifts me up and throws me onto the ground. 

"You stupid little bitch!" He curses at me and I try to scramble away as he kicks me. I hold in a scream as his hand tightens in my hair and he pulls me up. "You think you're strong now?" He scoffs at me and I don't see it happening as he pushes me into the tree. I outstretch my hands quickly as my face hits the tree and I fall to the ground, feeling the blood on my hands. 

"Kill her. I've had enough. Take her blood and kill her." I hear Cameron's voice. 

Where was he? 

I scramble up from the ground as I hear them advancing towards me. I press my back into the tree as the men smirk at me. I could not fight them. 

Hold on, your majesty! 

"Don't touch me." I warn them and I hear Cameron laugh as he pushes through all the men and towards me. 

"What will you do, Emily? Your magic has gone, and frankly looking at you, I would feel pathetic." he scoffs as his hands wrap around my neck tightly. 

Cameron leans down closer to my face as I try to claw at his hands. "You will always fear me. Do not think your mate will come and save you. I will kill them all. I will kill everyone if I want too. I am powerful," he hisses in my ear. "Remember that." His hands tightens as he pulls me away and throws me back into the tree. 

I feel the impact on the back of my head and I see darkness flickering in my vision as I fall to the floor. 

"Kill her." Cameron's voice echoes in my mind as I feel the tugging on my hair and the kicks to my stomach. 

I try to pull away from them. I can not be weak. 

"Remove your hands from our Queen." 

A voice hardens behind me. 

In an instant I fall to the ground as the rogues run and I hear Cameron's whisper. I will be back for you. 

My head spins as someone holds onto me. Sparks. 

"Alec.." I sigh softly as I close my eyes tightly. 

"Try again maybe." The man chuckles behind me as his hands steady me. "You're safe. You're okay." He whispers to me as the world darkens around me.

●●●●●

Who is he? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6.9K 27
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **MATURE CONTENT** Alpha Layton Bailey, the alpha of WinterMoor. He's ruthless a...
4.3M 98.8K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
149 33 15
Anastasia is the only child of Alpha Cillian, meaning that whoever she marries will become Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. Anastasia dreams of a normal...