Celeb Love... In love with a...

Af gowri1712

Before you start... this book needs to be edited. Read at your own risk. :| This is about Natasha Malhotra... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue
Sequel

19

5.8K 217 19
Af gowri1712

Dedicated To myth_ical

NATASHA

Vihaan had called me earlier today to inform that the seven of us were meeting today at his place for the Rakshabandhan ceremony.  This would be the first time for me at his house.

Vihaan told me that he would pick me up and Anya would meet me there. We were both supposed to pick my parents from the airport and the next big thing was that Anya was going to tell my parents about her and Rishabh. The two guys were coming tonight to my house for dinner and my parents did not know all these were about to happen.

I decided to wear something traditional and hence I picked up a yellow Salwar Kameez, which had tinges of green in its Dupatta. I picked up matching earrings and bangles to go with it. I straightened my hair and did not bother to tie it.

Vihaan was dressed in a traditional Sherwani paired with light jeans and he did complete justice to the off -white Kurta.

“You look beautiful” The words came out of his mouth as soon as he saw me.

“You always say that when you see me”

“If it is so then let me say the traditional look suits you very well”

“Thanks and I never thought that you could look so perfect in a Sherwani.” I said smiling. I wasn’t joking. He looked extremely handsome today.

 “Thanks”

“My pleasure”

“Ready to go?”

“No”

“Okay, I’ll wait. Go get ready”

“Vihaan why don’t you wait inside? I’ve been noticing this from the very first day, you never come in”

“You never asked me to”

‘What? He never came in because I never asked him to? I didn’t know I was supposed to. Remember this was my first relationship. Was he offended?’  I was asked many questions to  myself.

Maybe my expressions gave him a clue about what were going through my mind because he suddenly spoke.

“Natasha, where are you lost? I was just joking”

“Oh...” My voice was not completely back. He came forward and hugged me.

“Natasha I know you’ve wanted me to come in for a long time, believe me I’ve wanted too, but I have decided that I would come in only after getting your parents’ permission and I’m sure that will happen for sure tonight” He said.

‘Awww that was very nice of him to think about taking my parents’ permission. This is one reason I loved him, he takes care of every small thing.

“Why don’t you say something?” Vihaan asked me, his brown eyes were on mine.

“I LOVE YOU” I said finally coming out of my thoughts.

“I Love you too, now let’s go?”

“One minute” I said and went inside to check whether the back doors are closed.

After about an hour’s drive we reached his house. The others were already there.

“Finally Natasha” Niveda said as she came forward and hugged me.

 She wore a baby blue Saree that made me wonder whether she wanted a baby boy.  Anya and Rishabh were in matching green outfits, both looking good and Sam was nowhere around.

“Where is Sam? I asked Rishabh.

“In the kitchen with Liam”

‘Oh no. I had not even noticed that Liam too was missing. Maybe because of Sam’s painful past I was favouring him. Liam is a nice guy and it was never his fault that both of them fell for the same girl.

“Let’s begin, I haven’t eaten anything since I woke up” Niveda pleaded.

“Come on Nivi, there is still time left” Said Vihaan.

“Vihaan” I and Anya said together. That was not after all she was one pregnant woman.

“Okay okay. I’ll go get Liam and Samar” Vihaan said.

“No Vihaan, you stay. Anya will get them; I don’t think you will return soon once you go in”

Vihaan glared at me and I ignored him.  Anya went towards the kitchen while Nivi went to look at the arrangements. Rishabh was here and I wanted to talk to him but that was not happening now as Vihaan was here too.

The prayer started and Niveda did everything and tied Rakhi on Vihaan and Rishabh’s hands. I started looking around the house. It was huge. There were too many photos of him and Niveda with their mom. They were both cute kids. The point that would strike anyone looking at the pictures was that there were none of him with his father. I knew the reason behind it but he was making it obvious for others who didn’t know it.

The brother sister shared a deep bond that made me jealous. No no I did not mean I was jealous because Niveda and Vihaan were close, I was jealous because I did not have such a loving and caring brother to myself. A brother who could care for me like the way Vihaan does for Nivi.

“Hey” I heard someone say to me.

“Hi” I turned to face Samar.

“Drooling?”

My eyes went wide at that question.

“Nope. I’ve always wanted a brother like him in my life.” I said trying to justify.

“Oh...”

“I’ve always been the single kid, Anya would be there... still...”

“Will I do?” He asked me.

I stood there shocked.

“What?”

“Yeah... I mean it”

“I would love to”

We went back and the others were looking at us with curiosity. I started the pooja (prayer) and tied the Rakhi on his right hand while the others especially Vihaan, Nivi and Rishabh stood there shocked

“What?” We asked them.

“You never allow her to tie that band”

“It is not a band Liam.” Nivi said making every word clear. Samar just smiled and I did that too.

“Okay Niveda, you too can tie the Rakhi now.” Vihaan said and I Sam and Rishabh immediately screamed NO.

“But why?”

I looked at the two of them who were trying hard to find an answer.

“Because...” I started.

“Because?” Vihaan asked.

‘I tell you Vihaan would be the end of me. Why did he have to be so interrogative?’

“Because I tied Rakhi to Samar, he is now my brother, now if  Nivi ties one too then she would become my sister and you would be my brother automatically. That can’t be happening right?” I said happy at myself for coming up with such a stupid idea.

“Yeah Vihaan, technically Rakhi brother and sister can’t date, do you want Natasha as your sister?” Rishabh teased Vihaan.

“NO”

“So that’s it. I have a new brother.” I said.

“Then I can also tie him a Rakhi right, after all I’m your sister” Anya said.

“You can, he wont mind” I said.

Anya too tied the Rakhi.

“Sam, still what made you agree to the concept of Rakshabandhan today?’ Vihaan asked again.

 Vihaan was the one sad and bothered here. Niveda didn’t even seem to care about it.

“I saw her looking at your childhood photos and when I asked she told me that she wanted a brother. I offered to be her brother and she accepted. Niveda was different she already had one, should I say two?”

“Okay now. Let’s go and eat” Rishabh said changing the topic.

The table was laden with all types of food, it seemed more like a big feast than a normal lunch and it was delicious.

After lunch, Niveda offered to show me around the house. As I had said earlier, the house was huge, it was beautiful and everything was well organised.

I took in the beauty of the garden that Vihaan maintained very well. I knew he had an affinity to plants, especially the flowering ones.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes” Niveda said to me.

I went beside the flowers and took in the pleasant smell. I felt someone move beside me.  I moved forward and Vihaan back hugged me, his chin resting on my shoulders.

“Hey” He said

“You have a beautiful garden”

“Thank  you, and I have a beautiful girlfriend too”

“Oh really? Are you cheating on me?”

“Maybe”

I turned around and punched him on the chest.

“ouch, that hurt”

“Do not even think of cheating on me”

“I won’t”

“And I believe you” I said and smirked.

“Come on, I’ll show you my room”

“Okay.”

The huge room had a king size bed in the middle. It was not like what I had anticipated. It was colourful and vibrant. One end was full of trophies and other awards, which belonged to him. The walls were full of photos of him and his team while one wall remained empty.

“It’s beautiful”

“I’m glad you liked it”

“And why is that?”

This time instead of offering me an answer, he smirked.

“Why is that wall empty? You didn’t get photos to cover that?”

“That one is reserved for someone special”

“Oh! May I know who the lucky one is?”

“You never know. It might be you”

“I’m flattered”

As he opened his mouth to comment on that, the door opened.

“So here you are!” Rishabh said as he came in.

“Why? What happened?” Vihaan asked.

“Bro, look at your watch, the girls have to leave for the airport”

“Oh shit! I completely forgot that. Where is she?” I asked as soon as the words came out from his mouth.

“Waiting for you, downstairs, she might lose her temper any second from now”

I ran downstairs as I heard that and they both followed.

“Nats, where were you?”

“Sorry Anya, I really forgot. Let’s go”

 “Come on girls, just a second more” Rishabh and Vihaan said to us.

“Yeah...” Anya said.

“What time should we be there?”

“Seven thirty”

“Okay” Vihaan said hugging me. Rishabh too hugged Anya before we left.

The airport wasn’t far away from his house, but the traffic at that time was high. It took us about forty-five minutes to reach a place that was less than six kilometres away.

Mom and dad were at the entrance waiting for us. Relief crossed their faces as they saw us. They got in without any delay after placing the luggage inside the car.

“I’m sorry dad, sorry mom. The traffic was huge.”

“I don’t need justifications Natasha.” My dad said while my mom maintained a straight face.

Anya glared at me, I was the reason we were late. She had to reveal to them about her engagement today and my dad was not in a good mood because of me.

I remained silent as we drove back to our home. Dad was in a better mood now; he knew that I was silent because he was mad at me. He never liked me silent.

As Anya parked the car, I went out to open the door, not bothering to help them. I was acting as if I was the one who had to wait for thirty minutes after arrival.

“Natasha” My dad called me.

“Yes dad”

“I’m sorry”

“Why?”

“I should not have said that. I...” I cut him off before he could complete.

“All we have done after we met is apologizing to each other. Now let’s talk about something else”

“Okay my child. However, I will freshen up and come. Maybe we could go out for dinner tonight”

“NO”

“Why? You have a date with your boyfriend?”

“Dad, mom, go and change please. We will explain.” I said looking at Anya.

It was evident from her smile that it was not a genuine one. She was literally TERRIFIED.

After about fifteen minutes, mom and dad were downstairs demanding an explanation.

“Natasha is there anything more than what you told us over the phone?” My mom asked me.

“Yes mom, there is something more which is very important and Anya will tell that now”

She then began her story from how she met Rishabh to her engagement with him. My mom’s eyes went wide when she saw the ring on Anya’s finger.

“Anya are you serious?” My dad asked.

“Yup”

“And what do you think should be our reaction to it?’

At this point dad was making things difficult for us.

“Dad, you should be happy about it” I suggested.

“Oh really? You are the one to talk?”

“I’m sorry I should have told you both in the beginning itself. I couldn’t say no when he proposed, I love him.” Anya said in a sad tone, tears flowed through her cheek.

OMG she was crying.

“Oh no, Anya beta, it’s okay. You love him and you are happy, that is all that matters. Anyways I need to meet him and his Mom soon”

“Sure”

“I can’t   believe that my two daughters are dating members of Team India.” My dad said.

“One of them is engaged too” My mom added.

Anya blushed hard at that comment.

“Now Natasha tell me why were you both against going out tonight?”

“Oh... Actually”

“Actually what Anya?”

I decided to speak now, as I knew that Anya would not be able to anymore, at least not to my dad.

“Dad the thing is we have invited them for dinner here tonight”

“By them you mean?”

“Rishabh and Vihaan”

“And you two didn’t bother asking us?”

“Sorry...” Anya unexpectedly replied.

“Come on beta, there is no need for you both to say sorry. I was just pulling your legs. I am happy that you both made this decision. I know my little angels have grown up, but I need to cope up with that”

“Thanks dad”

“Okay, at what time are they coming?” my mom asked me.

“Around seven thirty”

“And you both are here talking and wasting time? Come on help me in the kitchen.”

“Sure mom” I said accompanying them to the kitchen.

“You have the groceries here right?” Mom asked

“Yes mom. We went shopping yesterday”

By around seven I and Anya rushed  upstairs to get ready.

“Finally” I said.

“Yeah right, finally. I wanted to hug you then and there when dad said that he was okay with it.”

“Me too Anya, I’m very happy for you. Let them come tonight. We can decide the time to meet your to be mother in law too.  I also want to meet her.”

“Yeah, I’ll talk to her later. She is a very nice woman; sweet and caring, strict at times, just like your           mom”

“Well it is time to get ready girl, they will be here soon”

“Right. What should I wear?”

“Another Salwar maybe”

“That would do”

We both ran out of our rooms when we heard the doorbell ring. But dad was faster than us , he was now in front of them judging their appearance.

“Dad this is...”

My dad’s glare made me shut my mouth. What happened to him suddenly? He was okay with everything a few hours ago.

“I watch cricket too” My dad said to me.

“Hello sir” Rishabh gathered the courage to speak.

“You are my daughter’s fiancée?”

“No sir, I’m your daughter’s boyfriend.” Vihaan said misunderstanding that my dad mistook Rishabh to be my fiancé. Little did he know that he always referred to Anya as his own daughter!

“Mr. Kapoor, for your kind information Anya is also my daughter”

“Sorry sir” Vihaan said.

My hands automatically went to my head. Vihaan nodded at my dad’s glare and Rishabh spoke.

“Yes”

“And you never thought of taking my permission before you proposed her?”

“I’m sorry sir. I completely agree, I should have asked you for permission first, but I love her”

“Good. Do not hurt her in any sense”

“Never sir, I wouldn’t even think of doing that”

“Great, now come in”

Rishabh came in and Vihaan followed.

“Mr. Kapoor I never asked you to come in”

My dad’s statement made him stop at that particular point.

Rishabh and Anya went in. I heard her introduce Rishabh to mom. Well here I was stuck between my dad and my boyfriend.

“I am sorry sir”

“Do you realise that you have said sorry to me twice within the last five minutes?”

“Sorry sir” He said.

“Not again” My dad said with a lopsided smirk that made me wonder what he was up to.

“Mr. Kapoor, you are dating my daughter?”

“Yes sir, and please don’t call me Mr. Kapoor, call me Vihaan instead”

“Did I ask your opinion?”

Vihaan opened his mouth to say sorry, but decided against it and hence shut his mouth.

‘I don’t know what the outcome of this conversation would be’ I said t myself.

“So tell me why are you behind my daughter”

There was a glint in my dad’s eyes which assured me that he was just joking around.

“Because I love her”

“Really? In just a month?”

“Actually I’ve liked her since I met her four years ago”

“You mean you would love any random fan of yours?”

“No sir. She caught my attention then and there, but I moved on thinking that I would never meet her again.”

I was happy to hear that again.

“Dad now stop this” I said.

“I was about to kiddo, I can’t control it myself”

“Excuse me sir, I don’t get it” Vihaan said.

“Vihaan please don’t call me sir, call me uncle, that would be fine. Your expressions were mind blowing.  Now come on in”

Dad turned and left us both at the front as he went in.

“Natasha, your dad, I thought that he was serious”

“Even I thought so first, but then I understood that he was just joking around”

“Now I get it” HE said and came forward and hugged me.

“Vihaan, leave me. Someone might come in.”

“So what Natasha? You are my girlfriend and we aren’t even kissing”

“Natasha...” I heard Anya call me and so I pulled Vihaan along with me as we went in.

I introduced my mom to Vihaan and all of them got along very well.

After the dinner, I saw Rishabh standing alone in the balcony. So I went to him. Vihaan was talking to my parents and Anya was about to follow me but I asked her not to. She asked me the reason but UI did not give any.

“Hey” I said.

“Oh hi” he turned to me for a while but then his eyes shifted to the night sky.

“Bored of my sister already? Why are you standing here all alone?”

“Actually no. She was busy and so were the others. So I came here.”

“Okay”

“Now tell me why you are here?”

“I wanted to talk to you”

“About?” He tuned to face me with his left eyebrows raised.

“Samar”

“Samar? What about him?”

“Come on Rishabh. I know I promised I would, but I can’t keep the secret. I can’t do this to Vihaan. I feel guilty when I see them together and I don’t even want to imagine the situation when he comes to know about it and that I knew it already”

“What are you two talking about?” We heard the voice and looked at each other shocked, trying to find an answer.

A/N:

How was it?

Do let me know your honest opinion.

Open to criticism.

Vote Comment Fan

Love you all!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

16.9K 2.1K 46
"Don't try to follow me, better yet don't even cross my path. Wherever I go, destruction follows." Anurag Khatri is a rising boxing star. He is angr...
27.1K 1.4K 32
✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈❤┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧ This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...
24.6K 894 27
Hi guys It's a story about a secret sister of a Virat Kohli and a emerging cricketer Shubman gill He is a cricketer She is a sports manager He is...
14.7K 908 26
Rohit sharma a star sensation of Cricket, worldwide has set many records and Imprinted his name in the history books. People look up at him as their...