Why me (discontinued version)

By Dalton159

Discontinued version of Why Me? More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

279 8 0
By Dalton159

Eros p.o.v.

This whole week has been great. I got new friends that actually want to be friends with me because of me, I am partnered up with this hottie in my sociology class where we have to create our own society, and today is my birthday. I am so excited I barely got some sleep last night.

Apparently the clan leaders will be there and at Diane's party where I can meet them formally. I can't wait to the Selene of the clan. The Selene is the person married to the Helio. The Selene can be female or male and so can the Helio.

The Helio is the main clan leader and is usually born from the previous Helio and Selene. The Helio and Selene both run the clan. I met Helio Terrance when he accepted its into the clan but the Selene was working with some clan members and I wasn't able to meet her.

Now I'm getting ready for my choosing ceremony today. I was wearing my clan uniform which was a sleeveless black silk robe that had a hood, baggy black silk pants, and any single colored shirt with no pictures. My shirt was a dark blue shirt. It feels like I'm wearing pj's but I don't care because I feel comfortable.

(Pic above. And it is supposed to be black not brown. I know terrible Photoshop)

After I'm done getting ready I eat a light lunch-dinner because I've heard the ceremony is intense and some people throw up.

My whole family is already waiting for me at the ceremony while I was getting ready.
I finally finish my food and get my stuff and head to the ceremony.

~~~~~

The ceremony is held on the roof of a castle in an old part of town. It is a huge castle and is part of the school. It is mostly used for events and sleeping quarters. We are going to sleep here tonight so we can drive to our clan territory tomorrow for Diane and Demon's party.

The clan territory is about an hour away from the school and half an hour from here. My parents sleep in the school and we visit our house on breaks. Luckily we have fall break so we get to stay at the house for a week.

I walk onto the roof and see soo many people that I don't even know there. Thery are all wearing their clan uniforms too so it looks like a huge slumber party. They all probably came because they heard my siblings and the clan leaders would be here.

I start to slowly walk into the middle of the room where the ceremonial mages are finishing preping. They tell me where to stand and to just not do anything that will mess up the spell.

I hate standing in the middle because everyone is looking at me. I look down trying not to focus on all the people here. Then the bell starts and the ceremony finally starts.

I see the mages put an element in each bowl. A lit candel for pyro, water for well aqua, a fan for ventus, and a rock for terra. They start the choosing chants in the ancient toungue. Then I feel myself floating up into the air. I look around and everybody is gasping and looking up at me.

I have never been to a choosing ceremony because the mages want the unchosen casters first experience to a choosing ceremony to be their own. Even though I have never been to one something feels off.

I look at the clouds and see them darkening and lightning starts. The lightning starts to get closer to me. Then one lightning bolt hits me and instead for being in pain I feel strength course through me. My body starts to change and I know I'm about to turn into my spirtit animal.

The mages finishes their chant and I finish my shifts. The lightning stops and I start to fly down. I must be flying animal. Everybody looks at me surprised. Then the mages say, "meet Asher Eros Castillo the first lightning caster in 1000 years."

I look around the room and my eyes land on a mirror in the back. I see my animal and it is a beautiful Griffin. I never heard of a griffin being a spirit animal before, but there hasn't been a lightning caster in 1000 years so what should I expect.

Then people start cheering and clapping their hands at me. I can't believe this happened. Why do I always get attention when I don't try.

'Maybe the universe is telling you something' a female voice says. I look around to see who said it.

'I'm your spirit animal you can't see me' she says.

'Wait. I have a female spirit animal. How is that possible' I ask her.

'I don't know but you should know one thing'

'What like your name'

'Yes, its Ashlyn, but no thats not it. Eros I don't know how to tell you this so I'm just going to tell you'

'Okay what is it Ashlyn'

'Eros you can get pregnant'

'Wait what.'

I didn't hear her say anything after that. I know she may be lying but I had a feeling that she wasn't. I shift back into my human form and people start to give me gifts. Most people were giving me money but some gave me actual gifts. Lots of guys and girls were hitting on me as they gave me their gifts. Great now there's going to be more attention on me (note the sarcasm).

The last people to give me gifts are the hottie from my sociology class Ian and Damien. Why is Damien here? My family must have invited him here. Gosh I need to talk to them.

"Hey Eros here's my gift," Ian says as he hands be a piece of paper that is folded into a square. I unfold each flap and see nothing but a huge dot in the middle. I frown and then a light gets shot the dot and goes into the sky. Then the light blows up to make little stars. It's a firework. More and more fireworks get shot up into the air in different colors and shapes. I love fireworks and this is the best firework show I have ever seen. Then the last fireworks go up and it spells out 'happy birthday Eros'.

I turn to Ian smiling, " that was amazing thank you," I say as I give him a hug. From behind him I can see Damien looking at us weird. He almost looks...jealous. He's probably jealous that Ian's gift is better that his.

"You really liked it," he asks.

"Yeah, I love fireworks."

"Thank god. I was really stressing for a gift for you. Hey about we hang out at the party tomorrow?"

"Sure," I say and give him one last hug before he leaves.

"Hey Eros," Damien says.

"Hey Demon," I say and he groans.

"Okay here's your gift," he hands me a small box.

I open the box to find a ring. The ring looks beautiful and has some stone on it. It also has cool and strange designs on it.

"May I" he asks and I nod my head.

He takes out the ring and puts it on my finger and says," this is a charm I bought at a caster market. It is a one of a kind and is hand made. The stone on it is If you wear it during sex you can't get pregnant which shouldn't even be a problem since you're a guy and gay."

Damien p.o.v.

"Thank you. Oh I also have something for you," Eros says with a smile as he takes something out from his pocket.

He hands it to me and tells me, "it is also a charm but this one stops you and your mate from feeling the mating pull. I am giving it to you now just incase you meet your mate tomorrow." I look at the charm it is a metal washer with a copper wire at the top with string to hold it around my neck.

I put the charm on and tell him thank you. He gives me a hug goodbye and I feel electricity course through my body when he hugs me. It must be part of his power. When we let go I feel my dragon whine and ask for more.

After our goodbye I go get ready for bed. It is only 8 but I don't have anything to do.

~~~~~

I wake up early in the morning. I check my phone and see it's only 7 and I have a couple of messages from my friends. I text them back and decide to go for a fly. I open my window and look out at the wilderness. The hasn't even risen yet and there is an autumn breeze. I shift into my dragon in normal form. In normal form all spirit animals are about same size which is about the size of a horse.

I fly out and go towards the mountains. I see animals waking up as I go through the forest. I also feel the wind on my skin as I fly around.

Eventually I stop at a lake to get some water. I take drink some water and then see an animal flying around the lake. I look up and see a griffin flying around. I know it isn't a natural griffin which means it is a caster and the only caster with a griffin spirt animal is Eros. He lands on the other side of the lake.

I start to feel a desire to go talk to him. I fly over there and land next to him.

'Hello' I say.

'Hi happy birthday Demon' he says.

'When are you going to stop calling me that'

'Fine. But only for today since it's your birthday. How are you Damien'

'Actually it's okay I'm getting use to it. And it is going good Cupid'

'Really'

'Hey if you got Demon then I get Cupid'

'Fine. Hey look over there' he points with his head to the sunrise. I turn around and see it and it's beautiful. I turn back around and see him staring at the sunrise. He looks beautiful in his griffin form. Wait what did I just call a guy beautiful? No I called his animal beautiful like when you call a tiger beautiful even if it's a guy.

'Mmm tell yourself that' my dragon says.

'It's true' I say back.

'You don't have to lie. I also think she beautiful'

'Its a dude. If you haven't notice'

'Not his spirit animal. His physical animal is male but spiritual animal is all female'

'Whatever the spirit animal thing still confuses me'

'Can you do me a favor'

'Depend on what it is'

'Will you make love to him'

'WHAT? No. First off I'm not gay. And second he hates us remember'

'Well you did do a guy before and you would be bi since you like girls too. And he hates you not me. I can feel his spirit animal want me too'

'I did a guy because I wanted some ass action. I didn't even kiss him. And since when did spirit animals desire other spirit animals other than their mates'

'I don't know. I think his necklace is blocking my mate desire so I have desires for other animals or something. Please! I always have to be there when you do one of those girls so it's you turn'

'No and that's final'

He goes quite after that. I sigh and am about to apologize for being to harsh when I feel something poking me. I look over and see Eros there.

'Hey do you want to fly together I'm going to go meet up with my family and I think your sister is going to be there' he asks.

'Yeah sure' I say as I hear my dragon cheering.

We fly together in silence and meet up with his family in one of their rooms. The room is actually pretty big and has a patio with table in it where his parents, Diane, his siblings, and their mates are sitting.

"Oh hey Damien. Come join us I just finished breakfast," a woman with brown hair says. I think it's his mother.

"If you don't mind mrs Castillo," I say.

"Of course I offered plus I made a lot and sent some to your parents. Oh and call me Kara" she says.

I take a seat next to Freya and Diana and across from Eros. Kara hands me plate and ask, "so are you and my little man man Eros dating." I spit out the water I am drinking and Eros blushes and says, "momma no. I just invited him because his sister is here and he is friends with my siblings." Huh he actually looks pretty cute with a blush. Shit did I just call him cute. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Ah. You two would look so cute together," Kara says.

"Mom" Eros says warning her. What the hell is with our mothers and putting us together.

I turn towards JJ and try to change the subject by asking, "So JJ how do you feel about being the Selene of Frey's clan"

"I can't wait. The only part I hate is leaving the clan but not till I finish college," he says.

"So how does it feel to be the soon to be Helio of our clan" mr Castillo asks. I think Gabby said his name is Theo.

"It feels really good mr Castillo," I answer.

"Please call me Theo. Mr Castillo is my father"

"Wait! You're the Pyro Prince" Eros asks confused and I nod.

"Oh sorry honey. We forgot you can't feel the clan leader energy," Kara says.

"That means your mom is the Selene. Crap. The first time I meet the Selene I bad mouth her son," Eros says.

"Why did you bad mouth Damien," his mother asks.

"We'll lets just say we started off on the wrong foot" he says.

'More like on the wrong knee' I say in a telepathic message to him. He blushes a little and glares at me. I just barely notice that Eros is a pretty shy and reserve person unless he knows you or you get on his bad side like me.

We eat, talk and laugh a lot at breakfast. We talk about serious things, funny things, and about everything. Even when we were done eating we still talked. Kara even made more coffee for everybody as we talked. We talked for another 3 hours before we had to get ready for the road trip to the clan. I liked how we talked. It wasn't rushed and it wasn't all serious and one subject.

It felt like time stood still for a while like the rest of the world just stopped for us. I never usually have breakfast like this because usually I eat breakfast in a rush and never sit down to actually talk to my family and friends. Usually when I sit down to eat a meal with people the conversation usually ends when we finish eating and we never talk like we did and felt like that. They invited me and my family to breakfast with them tomorrow at their house and to just wear our pjs.

I hope it is like it was today.

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 5.6K 135
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
44.2K 994 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
253K 998 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ
27.3K 2.6K 35
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ