Chapter 5

Eros p.o.v.

I heard a yell from outside my room. I run to the living to see Liam 5ft in the air with stars all around him. Then there was a huge flash and he disappeared.

"What happened," I yell.

Scarlett says, "We don't know. One moment he's here th-," the stars appear around her head for a sec mid sentence and she then looks confused. Then the same thing happened to everybody in the room except me.

They all look confused.

"What are we doing here?" JJ ask.

That's when I realize what happened. The spell ran its course. They all forgot because the sign wasn't for them.

"Well whatever. I got go I'm meeting my friends at the mall bye," Damien says and leaves.

"I have to go check somethings. So see yeah," I say as I go to my room.

I can't believe what happened. I am having a future child with Damien. Ahh. I can't. It's better not knowing.

I open my sisters spell book again. I look for the right spell. I start my chant.

Let what i know be forgotten

Let it be good

Or let it be rooten

Where I have stood

Make me not know

And have it not show

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~

I wake up on the ground. What the hell happened yesterday? I look around my room and notice a stange painting in my closet. When did I paint that?

"Eros time for school," Ryder yells.

Well whatever happened it doesn't matter now. I get ready and head off to class.

~~~~~

I am waiting in line for lunch now looking out for mu siblings or their mates. I do not want to spend lunch with them. I love them but I do not want to associate myself with him. Damien.

I hate him so much. He is such a jerk and manwhore. I caught him making out with 3 different girls. God. I feel so bad for the chick that is mated to him. But I have something for his birthday that will benefit him and his mate.

There is a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see a blonde girl with brown eyes.

"Its your turn," she says. I turn and notice it is my turn.

"Oh, sorry." I apologize as I start getting my food.

"No prob. Are you knew here," she ask.

"Yeah transferred in on Monday. And Tuesday school was cancelled so this is my second day."

"Cool. I'm Regina but people call me Gina," she says as we leave to sit at a table.

"My name is Eros but you can call me Eros."

"Well Eros why didn't I see you here on Monday."

"I had to go with my siblings to some lounge to eat lunch," I say. She shrieks from my response.

"The lounge. Only the very popular people get to go to the lounge. Who are your siblings."

I sigh. Once she knows who I am she will probably ask me to meet them.

"They're the Castillos siblings."

"wow really. I didn't know they had another brother."

"Yeah not many know about me."