Chapter 10

Eros p.o.v.

It can't be him, it can't be him, it can't be him, I kept telling myself. Why did it have to be him? Does he remember? He couldn't or else he would have confronted me. Right?

As I'm thinking to myself a stingray flies into my room and it shifts into my cousin.

"What the Hell Eros why did you leave me," Hebe asks me.

"something came up," I say quickly while hiding the ring behind my back.

"yeah what happpened"

"something okay. Nothing to worry about."

"yeah then what is that you're hiding behind your back," she accuses. I put the ring on and cast an invisibility spell on it.

"what thing," I ask while putting my hands up.

She looks at me suspiciously but doesn't say anything. I know her well enough that I know that she thinks she will find out more by being quiet than harassing me about it.

"Okay so what happened at the party and where's the car," I ask.

"Well Cassie and our other friend Tayla talked and decided to meet up at the Explorer Mall tomorrow. You have to come though because they want to meet my best cousin," she tells me.

"why do they want to meet me," I ask.

"Because your also my best friend. I know it sounds lame, but you are. We've known each other since we were kids and we were always more like siblings than cousins. You know me better than anybody," she tells me. I know she is trying to guilt me but it's true. We grew up together till we were 5 and even afterwards we would visit each other once a months for at least a week.

"you are my best friend too," I tell her and she smiles.

Damien p.o.v.

I can't believe that kiss yesterday. I don't know how to describe it just that it was amazing. When I was pushed out of the kiss I swear I saw Eros but the it quickly turned back to Hebe. My brain must have been confused. I don't know how but I know she is my mate. My brain, heart, gut, and soul tell me she is my mate.

I am right now at the Explorer Mall with my friends Keith, Derek, Braydon, Jordan, and Kyle. Keith, Derek, Freya, and I are the future Helios of our clans and also the most popular people at school. Keith is a Ventus and Derek is an Aqua. And JJ, Gaby, and Scarlett are the future Selene's of their clans since they're mated to them.

We are walking around the mall talking about the parties of the last two days.

"Can you believe how awesome the your party was? The lights, the magic, everything was awesome. Scarlett really enjoyed it," Derek says.

"I know right it was amazing. But can you believe that Eros guy," Kyle asks.

"Yeah he is really powerful," Jordan comments.

"Almost Helio powerful," we hear Braydon whisper.

"Not even," Keith says.

"No guys. I sensed his energy. It wasn't even half his power when he cast that spell," Braydon tells us. We all go quite. That spell he used was really powerful for a normal caster. It would have even been powerful for a high ranked new caster, but not even being half of his power that means he has a whole lot of power in him. Not to mentioned he is still a newly caster and to cast a spell like that after only one day as a caster is impressive. The only ones stronger than him after their first day was well a Helio . I've heard that he is really smart and took some advanced magic classes even before he was full caster so that must be part of it.