Chapter 3

Eros p.o.v.

I get home after school to find that we've lost power and that there is a storm out side. Just because it looks like faith doesn't want me to cast spell doesn't mean I won't. I go to the window and take out Frey's plant, so it doesn't get destroyed from the storm and put it on cabinets under the tv. I then put my wet clothes on the ground near the window. I then light a candal and put it on the coffee table near the couch.

I need to cast the spell before my brother or Freya get home. I take out the spell book and look for the spell. The spell seems simple, it doesn't require anything like some spells. It only says not to cast it in a pentagram or the spell won't work the same. I just need to think of the question before I cast the spell.

I get ready and stand in the middle of the room and start my chant.

I call upon the ancient powers

So I can see what comes in future hours

Let me see what I desire

With this question that I tire

Give me a sign that I will help me lead

To answer this question that I need

Tell me now

And show me how

As I finish the lightning strikes, the windows open, and my doors get thrown open. I see stars appear and move around the room knocking everything down. I don't get what happended I followed the book. Is this what happens when you try to cheat to find your element.

Then the stars stop and land right in front of me then there is a flash of light and I close my eyes. I don't feel anything happened to me. I open my eyes and look at the door to see my very surprised sister Gaby looking at something in front of me.

I look over to see a little boy maybe 5 or 4 looking at me where the stars were.

"What the hell did you do Eros," Gaby yells as she walks towards me.

"I don't know. I cast the spell right. I followed it step by step. What happened?"

"I don't know but how about you answer my question. Why did you cast the spell to find out your element?"

"Sorry I wanted to know earlier. Wait how do you know what spell I casted," I ask.

"Well I know you and knew you'd cast that spell and I heard the last half running down the hall."

I try to think what could've went wrong. "The only thing it said not to do was to make a pentagram," I say.

"I kno-- wait," she says as she looks outside. "Oh no, oh no, mom's going to kill me," she says looking scared.

"What's going on tell me please."

"Eros you did make a pentagram. An elemental pentagram."

"What?"

"The plant is earth, the candle is fire, the wet clothe with rain is water, the air from outside is wind, and the lightning is electricity. You accidentally made a pentagram and either made or kidnapped a child," she tells me.

Something tug my arm and look down to see the little boy. "Oh hey. Sorry. Do you need anything honey," I ask him.

"Daddy where's papa and why is aunt Gaby mad at you," he says.

My sister and I's eyes go wide.

"Daddy?" my sister says.

"Papa?" I says.

"Well you got your sign of the future. You got your son from the future."

Damien p.o.v.

I am walking to Ryder's dorm to talk to him one on one brother to brother. It is really a disaster what happened during the lightning storm last night. There was a lot of things damaged like cars and buildings so the teachers gave us a day off.

I knock on the door and the door opens from the little touch. I walk in and see the whole place is a disaster. A kid is playing with some toys in the middle of the disaster. He looks up at me and runs towards me.

I grab him and pull him up. He puts his head on my neck and takes a sniff of me and says,"papa can we go to the park?" That's when I hear my dragon roaring at me telling me this is our son. I smell him and sure enough he is my son.

I feel so happy. I didn't want to have children but now looking at him I can't believe I didn't want to have this little guy. He's so perfect and loveable. That's when I realize. I must have impregneted a girl freshman year and this is our son. Why didn't she tell me? Yeah I can be a jerk but this is my son.

"Where's your parents kid," I ask.

"Talking in Freya's room. And my name isn't kid. It's Liam Uriah Castillo-Kyles," he tells me.

Castillo? I don't remember fucking one of them. There was that Lizzy Castillo but that was last year. Did they have a cousin? Well at least they had decentsy to hyphenate my last name.

I then hear a door open and see Eros come out. "Hey Cupid who's kid is this?" He turns towards me and his annoyed look turns to complete anger.

"Unhand him now," he yells. I just hold my son closer and protectively.

"No he is my son and I'm not letting him go again."

"Daddy why are you fighting with Papa," Liam asks.

"Wait what?" We both say.

"Why are you fighting?"

"Wait this is papa," Eros asked and my son shakes his head yes.

"Papa can you put me down?"

"Yeah sure." As soon as I put him down he runs to Eros and he picks him up.

"Daddy can we go to the park now and have a picnic since papa is here," he asks Eros.

"Wait I thought I was your daddy," I asks.

"No you're papa this is daddy," he says pointing to Eros.

"Wait what?"

"It seems like we made love and made this little guy," Eros says and that's when everything went dark.