Chapter 11

Damien p.o.v.

When we get to the stables of unicorns and Pegasus I notice Jordan and Braydon getting really close to Eros. I don't know why but it is getting me really angry. Especially when they touch him. I just want to tear their heads off.

"Fuck off and leave me alone," we hear somebody yell. We all turn to see my mom, dad, Owen , and Owen's son Rick.

"No Rick. You have been getting more and more out of control," Owen tells his son.

"It's true Rick. You need to talk to us," my mom tells Rick.

"I'm fine. I just don't want to this ass," Rick says and points to his dad.

"What is going on," Hebe whispers to me.

"Rick is a little bit of a rebel and he treats his parents badly. He has been getting more and more rebellious lately and his parents are getting sick of it. My parents have tried to be understanding since what happened to him and his family but it is getting out of control," I tell her.

We hear a lot of yelling and arguing till Owen says,"if you can't learn it the easy way then I guess I have to teach you the hard way." He pulls out a syringe with some potion in it. He was about to hit it onto his sons neck when lightning came out of nowhere and knocked it out of his hand.

"That is no way to treat your son," Eros yells to them as walks towards them.

"Eros you don't know what is going on here," my dad tells him.

"I may not know but that doesn't mean that he deserves pomkay potion. All that will do is piss him off more," Eros tells my dad.

"He's right kid. This is none of your business," Rick tells him.

"Yeah it may not be my business but I don't want anybody to get hurt," Eros says.

"Well leave us alone. The potion is gone," Rick yells.

"Why are you being so mean to your dad anyways," Eros asked.

"He is an asshole, a jerk, a bastard. He doesn't let me do anything. He super strict and I want my freedom," he tells Eros.

"So if they were to die tomorrow you'd be happy because you'd be free."

"What? I didn't say that."

"That is what your implying. They take away so much of your freedom that when they're dead you'd be happy."

"No I wouldn't," Rick yells. I can see his eyes start to water.

"Eros stop," my dad orders in the Helio voice.

"There body's in a casket as they get lower into a grave. Never to see them ever again. You'd feel the greatest relief and happiness with them gone. To be completely free from those jerks, assholes, bastards," Eros says.

"No I wouldn't," Rick yells at the top of his lungs and falls to the ground on his knees. "They're all I have left," he whispers. Tears start to fall off his face. Rick hasn't cried in years or at least not in public. Eros walks over to him and kneels down too.

"Who did you lose," Eros asked.

"What do you mean," Rick asks. Eros wipes some of his tears and lifts Ricks face so he can see him.

"You said they are all you have left. That must mean you had somebody that you lost," Eros explains.

"My brother Tommy and sister Lizzy," he answers.

"What happened to them?"

"They died in a car accident."

"How did that make you feel?"