Chapter 8

Eros p.o.v

I don't remember when my bed has felt so good. It's hard, soft, and warm. My pillow starts rising and sinking slowly. I snuggle closer to pillow. I feel so safe and happy and good. I don't want this moment to end. Wait! When did my pillow start to rise and sink?

Crap! Did I turn my pillow alive in my sleep again? Last time I did that my pillow chased me around the room for a good ten minutes before I thought of a reversing spell.

Wait! Something is around my back holding me close. When did a pillow have hands and arm? Did I sleep with my giant teddy bear last night? I start to move my hands around and feel the objects biceps. When did teddy start working out? I then moved my hands down. When did a teddy bear have abs?

I open my eyes and stare at a bare chest and realize I'm not in my room. Did I lose my viginity? Wait. Then why doesn't my butt hurt? Did I top!? I never thought I would top especially for my first time. I also didn't think I would get drunk and lose it without remembering it.

I freeze when I feel something hard on my thigh. Please tell me this person sleeps with a 3D circular ruler. Wait! A ruler! Yep if I bottomed I would totally not be able to walk today. I am saying wait a lot.

I hear a groan from the person and they start moving around. I look up and to my horror I see the last person I would want to see. Damien. Crap did I lose my virginity to him.

"No you didn't lose your virginity."

Did I say that out loud?

He chuckles, "no when you slept we accidentally tap into a telepathic link. I don't know how but we did."

"Oh," I say.

"And thank you," he says with a smirk.

"For what?"

"oh nothing just about my 'ruler'" he says and I blush.

Thats when I realize we are still cuddled together. I try to jump off and out of his arms but all he does is hold me tighter while I squirm.

"I like it when you squirm for me" all that does is make me blush harder and hide my face in his chest.

"Shut up"

"Aww. You look so cute when you blush" God why did you invent blushing.

"Damien. Why am I in your bed cuddling," I ask.

"Well yesterday you passed out from over exertion," he says while letting go of me. I miss the feeling of his arms around me for some reason. "I picked you up bridal style and you clung on to me. I took you to your car, but you would not let go. Finally we gave up and I brought you to my room," he continues while getting up.

All he is wearing is black lose underwear and damn. I blush when he turns around and smirks at me.

"Hurry up. We're having breakfast with your parents" he reminds me.

"Okay, um where are my clothes?" I ask while covering myself with his sheets and blushing. I just realized I'm only in my underwear.

He chuckles and says, "your clothes were dirty from yesterday and looked uncomfortable so I took them off and put them to get clean. Just wear something of mine."

I nod my head and try not to look at his body. All that will do is give me a ruler.

"I know I'm hot. You don't have to look away," he boast. I roll my eyes and try to hide my blush.

" can you get me some clothes," I ask

"Why too shy to show me your body?" He says with a smirk.