Chapter 7

Eros p.o.v.

I am right now dancing with Ian at the party. We have been here for an hour talking and joking around since.

Everybody from the clan was here. Diane and Damien were nowhere to be see. They were going to make a huge entrance apparently but they were sworn to secrecy so Diane couldn't tell me.

"So how do you like the party cutie," Ian scream over the music while I blushed at the the pet name.

"It's really cool," I say.

I see something vibrate in his pants(and no I was not staring at his crotch....much) He takes out his phone and says "crap" I barely hear it over the music.

"Whats wrong," I ask.

"My sister needs me in the kitchen to help her. Apparently the chef makes chef Ramsay look like saint," he tells me while laughing.

"That's my mom," I say. His eyes go wides and he says, "I'm so sorry I didn't know." I just start laughing and says,"its okay. I know my mom. Usually she isn't like that when she's cooking. She is only like that when she is cooking for an event and gets stressed." He sighs in relief.

"Okay. So I'm going to go help them. Don't leave before saying goodbye I want to ask you something late k?" He ask and I nod.

After he leaves I talk to a few friends I've gained these last couple of days and was hit on by a lot of guys. Apparently news spread about me being a lightning caster and being able to have children faster then...well lightning.

Out of nowhere there was a rainbow outside in the night sky. Everybody inside the big house(and by big I mean almost a mansio big) ran outside.

The rainbow started to swirl and wind picked up. The fire outside from the bonfire and tiki torches grew bigger then the rainbow made a tunnel thing in the sky. Out of the rainbow tunnel came out six white Pegasus pulling a chariot with two figures behind it. They started to do a lot of twirls, spins and tricks in the sky.

The chariot finally landed and showed both Damien and Diane riding it. People started to gather and say things like "that was so cool" "your Pegasus look beautiful" or "now that's an entrance."

After getting off their chariots both of them separated. Damien with his friends and Diane with me and our friends.

"So how did you like our little entrance," she asked.

"It was awesome. Thank you for not caving and ruining the surprise."

"No problem....so where's Ryder." she asks while blushing.

"Well he is getting ready for your gift," I say.

"Well will you tell me what that gift is?"

" and ruin the surprise of course not. But I will tell you it isn't a material."

" agg. Cmon pleeeease Eros," she begs.

"Nope" I say while popping the p.

We then went and partied inside while some people stayed and partied outside. We went to sit with our friends Chris, Jenna, Lane, and Gina.

"You're so lucky to have found your mate Diane," Jenna whines.

"Jenna I'm sure you'll find your mate soon. Most people don't even find their mates till they're 28 so I'm young and so are the Castillos. Just wait," Diane says.

"Yeah but you guys will be together longer now. I won't be 18 for another 3 weeks"

"C'mon Jenna you may not have them for as long but won't the wait be worth it? Isn't it fun to just fantasizes about the perfect mate and then finding the and realize they are way more perfect then you ever imagined. Don't you love the suspense, the mystery of it," Chris asked her.