Chapter 16

Last chapter of the discontinued version.
Damien p.o.v.

I look down at my beautiful mate. I can't believe I didn't realize it was him. He is so beautiful and perfect. Especially when he's sleeping.

I see him stir up. He groans a little. He opens his eyes and looks to the side with the machine and then turns and looks at me. I smile at him and caress his cheek. He leans into my touch and gives me a smile.

"How are you...mate," I ask. I couldn't resist saying that. His eyes go wide and he gapes at me.

"LOL nope," he says and rolls out of bed and I hear a loud thud. I start laughing my ass off at his reaction.

When I start to control my laugh into a small chuckle I go look over to make sure he is okay and find nothing. I look under the bed and nothing. I look around the room.

Where the Hell did he go? I didn't hear or see the door open. Wait did he teleport? No he couldn't have. That kind of magic requires a lot of power and he doesn't have the strength for that. Last time he tried it he needed my help so he couldn't have escaped on his own.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in," I say. The person opens the door and reveals my mom. "Hey, how have you been," she asked.

"Great, but my mate found a way to escape. I don't even know how. He doesn't have the strength to us powerful magic," I say. "Yeah but he is strong enough so cast a spell to phase through the wall," she tells me and I face palm myself. Of course. That clever son of a bitch. He knew I'd laugh and would be distracted enough that he could phase through the wall.

"He is a clever one," my mom says. I nod my head and think of a way to find him. He couldn't have gone far. Before I can make a plan my mom snaps her fingers and two guards carrying a screaming Eros. They drop him on the floor. "Hey you don't have to be so rough," he says.

They shrug and walk away. I smirk at him. "Hey Mate," I say. "Don't start with me," he says while glaring at me. "Eros sorry for doing that but we couldn't just let you leave," my mother says. Eros ignores her and goes to his cell phone.

"So Eros we need to talk about stuff," my mother counties and Eros keeps ignoring her and keeps using his phone. I start to get frustrated with him. "Eros listen to her," I command. He looks up at me, "No," is all he says. Wow he is so immature.

He finally stops whatever he is doing and he pays attention to my mom. We both give him a confused look. We thought he was going to ignore her for the guards thing.

"Eros what did you do on your phone," she asks. "Nothing much. I just stole the guards wallet and memorized their credit cards and just ordered some stuff from Amazon and also pizza from Pizza Hut," he says casually.

My mother and i's jaw dropped. "Eros that is stealing," I say. "So? They stole me so I stole their wallets. It's justice," he says. I shake my head. His logic sometimes.

"I need to pay them back," my mom mumbles as she shakes her head and placing her hands on her face. He looks down at the soda tab bracelet that is wrapped with a purple plastic string that people use for boondoggle. Liam made one for him and one for me the night before we left.

"Where is Liam," he says getting panicked. My mom looks up. "He is okay. He is in Damien's room which is right next to us. Damien woke up an hour before you and he was visiting Damien," she tells him calmly. He relaxes a little.

"How long have we been out," Eros asked. My mom looks hesitant to answer. "About a week," she finally answers. "What? Oh my god. My poor baby. He was probably so scared," Eros said starting to panic. Before we can say anything Eros snaps his fingers and there's a blinding light. My mother scream and close our eyes.