Chapter 14

Please if you see any mistakes would you tell me in any of my chapters. I am trying to become a better writer.

Eros p.o.v.

I wake up to my damn alarm playing You Belong with me by Taylor Swift. I noticed that Tayla does look a little like her but I shake the idea away.

I open my eyes and see Liam hugging. Ever since he grew attached to me my parents have put all the responsibilities of taking care of him on me. They put his inflatable bed in my room and all his stuff too. I should be mad at them but I can't. I like taking care of Liam. He feels like my son even though I've only known him for 2 days.

Yesterday night I let him sleep in my bed because inflatable beds are uncomfortable but he couldn't sleep, and I couldn't go to sleep knowing he couldn't go to sleep. I tried everything to make him tired, I gave him milk, played with him, read him a book, everything, but nothing worked.

Finally I just brought him to my bed and held him till he fell asleep. I tried to leave but he started to stir and I knew he would wake. So we fell asleep together. Now that is the only way he can sleep. When I put him down for nap time, I also have to take a nap. I don't mind though. I usually wake up a couple times at night to make sure I didn't roll over and crushed him or see if he needed anything.

Now I am making breakfast for the little guy while my parents are finishing loading up the Limo. Yeah the Helio lent us this huge ass hummer thing Limo for our trip back since we used a taxi to come here to the clan. The people who are coming with us is my siblings and their mates, Hebe, Cassie, Liam, my parents, Liam, and me. Tayla is going with. Braydon, Ian, Kyle, and Jordan. Gina is going to go with Jenna, Chris, and Lane back home.

"Honey do you need some help," my mother ask. I shake my head. "No, but could you wake Liam and help him put on his clothes," I ask. She nods her head. Right before she leaves the kitchen she says, "by the way Damien is coming with us." My face goes pale, "what," I scream and lights start to flicker.

Yesterday I ran away from him before I could answer his question. I hoped that I could avoid him and eventually he would forget.

Before I can question her any further she is gone upstairs helping Liam. "Why me," I whisper to myself.

"Why you what," Diane ask as she walks into the kitchen. "Oh Diane...what are you doing here," I ask. "Well I am going with you guys back to school. Remember? And stop avoiding the question," she says.

"Nothing...I just have been stressed out a lot lately. Becoming a full castor, being a lightning castor, finding out my spirit animal is female and I can have children, almost killing two people at a party, finding out I have blood of the emperor, having what I thought was my first kiss, then realizing it was actually my second kiss, finding out my first love is my enemy, taking care of a child, attacking one of the people I almost killed because they hurt my son, and then my first love finding something that can link us to out past. That is a lot to take in," I tell her.

Diane was gaping at me. "I have been gone for one week and all that happened to you. Wait you had your first kiss," she squeals loudly at what I said. Wow girls can be loud.

"Yeah and by your brother," I hear somebody say from the back door. We turn over to look at Hebe. "Hello I'm Hebe we haven't been properly introduced I'm Eros favorite cousin," she introduces. "Hi I'm Diana but I go by Diane and I'm Eros best friend," Diane greets. They shake hands with each other.

"Hey I though I was your best friend," Gina says as she walks into the room. I stare at her confused. Why the hell is she here? As if reading my mind she says,"your mother leant us your sewing machine and I just handed it back to her before she walked in."