My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 18-Chitchat

7.9K 336 25
By chocolatyangels

To the anime fans who are reading this. If you haven't seen the anime "Special A" then watch it! It is a  really god one. One of my top three favorites. Just a small video above, you know, amv. The song is also okay I hope!

********************************************************************************************

Just as we parted from our motherly hug Gabbs arrived and pouted.

"It's unfair you know. You people hugged without me! I demand a group hug."

We smiled at her and hugged her for her satisfaction. She is enjoying the hug too much that she is not letting us go and holding onto us.

"As much as I enjoy hugging you, I don't want to stay in towel and I have to get ready for the ball unlike you, you know."

"And whose mistake is it that you are still not ready?" She asked me putting her hands on her hips and winking at me.

I blushed remembering what happened. I didn't try arguing with her that nothing happened between us because I know that she will not believe me or at least bring up the question of why both of us came from the bathroom and why was I blushing. I don't think I will be able to explain her. I will die of embarrassment. 

I don't feel comfortable with people seeing me naked. Most of my dresses are pants and sweats which cover me fully and also show that I am a nerd. I don't even allow my mom while dressing.  Gabbs sometimes stays in the room while I change but I was not completely naked before her but today someone saw me in my birthday suit and that too a guy. Really those few minutes felt like ages.

It's not that I feel dejected about my body or something. It is just that I am uncomfortable. I don't like girls feeling low about themselves and I feel sad about my body except some times when I feel really low and bad but I get back in no time. I really don't like girls feeling that they are too fat or thin, too short or tall, not curvy or sexy or something else. I don't like involving in such conversations. I think we should accept how we are born instead of complaining about what we think we do not have. Every girl at one or the other point of time faces another girl who she thinks is really beautiful. I think it is common.

 This is how I was born and anything I do now cannot change how I appear. So I learnt to accept the fact, though I do complain sometimes, okay most of the time but I don't go to extreme measures and feel insecure. Instead worked on sharpening my brain and improving my character. That is what is in my hands and I can change it by working hard. I don't want to give a crap about what others think of me. That is the reason why I don't like hearing girls complain about their appearances because I believe that every one has their own flaws and insecurities. We should learn to accept them.

"So stop complaining about my hugs. My hugs are great!They are so precious you know. I won't hug you even if you ask me if you behave so! " She said crossing her arms.

I raised my arms in surrender. "I am just saying that we are being late."

"And that is becau.."

"Okay girls! Stop it now. We don't have enough  time. You can continue your argument after the ball."

Sarah interrupted.

"We are not arguing." We both said at the same time.

"Yeah sure. Sit down I will do the hair and make up and then you can wear the dress. Hurry up we don't have much time and remember you are the reason for this ball."

"Thank you. That makes me feel so much better." I said sarcastically. I sat down to let then do their work and they immediately opened many things. "Please do my make up minimal and natural."

"Yes, we know you." Gabbs said.

"Yeah sure! Remember my 18th birthday." I said teasing her and also wanting to continue the conversation. I really missed her. In the week we were here, though we are near we didn't spend quality time with each other. 

"Hey! That was just one time! And for the record you looked smoking hot." She defended herself. The thing is when I turned 18 she decided that I should party and caked me with make up. I mean, literally too much. She changed my entire my style and gave off the style of one bad-ass girl and clothes too revealing for my liking. But me and our parents thought it was too much and I had a refreshing bath and settled for a family movie and a sleepover with Gabbs.

"Girls, you can have your fight after the ball is over."

"We are not fighting. Who knows whether we can have time after the ball. What if we can't have time?" Gabbs grumbled

But my stomach dropped at those words. I know that she missed me as much as I missed her and she wants to spend time with me. But those words were like the catalyst, you know, some trigger that released a dreadful feeling in me. Like water breaking from the dam I was suddenly hit with an unbearable emotion. No, it's not the feeling caused by Xavier.

This is something else. Completely different. I am filled with complete unease. Like something terrible is going to happen. Something very bad. Something which brings in a change. Something which hurts me. Something which huts Xavier. Something which hurts everyone who I hold dear to me. Something is going to happen.

What is it? Is there any way I can avoid it? Can I  save those whom I love and cherish? Will I be of any help? What if things go out of hand? What if I can't do any thing? What if I lose someone? What if relations break? What if a war starts? What if things turns worse than I can ever imagine? A million thoughts are running in my head. Everything totally bad. I feel so uncomfortable.

"Sophie? Are you alright? You seem so tense and you suddenly spaced out."

"Yeah I am alright."

"Your hair and make up is completed."

Guess I really spaced out.

"Okay then. Go and change your dress. Don't worry people will like you for sure. You are a very sweet child. You make the perfect Queen. Just relax." Sarah thought I was tensed to go meet all the people and advised me. She is really sweet and concerned about me but I really can't tell her what the problem is because I don't know what exactly is happening either.

"I will go on then. I really wish I could stay. But I can't. I have some work to do and there will many people in the ball so I don't think I will be able to spend much time with you in the ball but Xavier will be at your side all the time. You will be alright."

I smiled at her for her sake, to make her feel at ease though that is the opposite of what I am feeling right now.  She left and Gabbs knelt before me and took both my hands in her.

"You know that I love you and you can tell me anything right?"

I nodded, this time smiling genuinely. We are practically sisters and we have each other's back anytime.

"I know that you are in a fight with Blake. Do you want me to talk with him?" She said with an evil glint in her eyes. Trust me when I say you don't want play with the ball of energy, a.k.a, Gabbs. She can be scary when the situation demands.

"No, it's not needed."

"I can't see you sad Sophie. It hurts me. I know that you are not complaining about going back because you are thinking about me and decided to stay here looking for me."

I never really mentioned this to her. I just decided  to watch over her silently. She might feel guilty thinking that I am staying here because of her. But my kidnapper grew on me and I never thought of leaving any of the day.

"But I am selfish to consider about you because I really need Erik.  I know a week is really short time but I really loved Erik and I still do and I don't think I can stay without him. You really watch out for me every time and sacrificed so many things for me..."

I cut her off before she could further continue.

"Gabbs, look at me. It is true that I am not complaining about home because of you but you are not the only reason. True you are the major part but I wanted to give Blake a chance. It seems like he really cares about me. What if this is my chance at love which I don't know if it exists or not. Besides as much as I don't like to admit he really grew on me."

She nodded. "But please remember that I am here to talk whenever you need." I nodded at her and smiled. I stood up and turned to the closet to put on my dress when I heard a squeal.

"SOPHIE!"

Little Elsa ran towards and I turned back and caught her just in time when she jumped into my arms.

"Hey kiddo. What are you doing here."

"I wanted to meet you before the ball. I haven't you seen you at all the last two days. I missed you." She pouted and I have to say she is very, very cute. Particularly with her dress. I think it is the for the ball today. She has a beautiful white dress on which clearly shows her innocence, purity and cuteness. I also noticed the wings on her back. I knew that she was an angel but I thought they will develop wings after a certain age, you know, like wolfs shift after coming to age. But I noticed that her wings are more like Angelina's I saw yesterday. To be frank I imagined angel's wings to be all white with feathers kind of things but hers are transparent like a fairy's wings. She has a crown made of white flowers made on her head. "You look so beautiful Elsa." I complimented her and she smiled at me saying thank you.Sarah really taught her good. She knows how to behave.

                                                                                      //Elsa//

"Elsa, you have to let her get ready.Remember the ball is being held for her. " Sarah said entering my room and scolding her.

"Sorry sweety! She wanted to see you so badly and ran away before I could catch her."

"What? That will never be a problem to me. She can come to me whenever she wants. By the way are these her real wings? You know she is an angel right?"

"No sweety. She was just fascinated with fairies and and I thought that look would be good along with the dress."

"Do you like fairies?" I asked Elsa.

"Yes. I do. But it's been many since I last saw one. I only saw one though."

"Don't worry. They will be here for the ball today. You can see them and I will introduce you to the princess of fairies, Angelina, she is very beautiful and sweet you know, you will like her." I  said smiling at her.

"What? You meat fairies? Why didn't you tell me? I love fairies too. Introduce me too Sophie, please."

"Yes, I will."

"When did you meet one? Sorry but fairies don't attend the balls conducted by our four realms."

"I know that. I met her yesterday. She said fairies like humans and they will be attending the ball for me."

"Oh, okay then. Come on now Elsa, let her get ready. You can play with her after the ball."

"What if I can't?" Another blow to my gutt feeling.

"You can, now come on and let her get ready. She can't be late for her own party and Gabbs Erik is waiting for you. Since you are ready go and meet him.  Sophie just put on your dress and wear these slippers and then meet Blake. He will meet you in five minutes outside and he will take you to the ball. Hurry the ball started." 

With that all of them disappeared from my room and I disappeared into my closet to get ready. I still had that feeling in the pit of stomach but I decided to ignore it. It probably was the result of all my worry and stressing over. I am just being paranoid. I am not a damned supernatural creature to know what is going on through my dreams and feelings just like Blake said. I am a human for christ's sake! 

I have to do first things first. I have to tell  Blake that I am not angry at him any more. He seemed genuinely sorry and was so sad because of me.  It hurts to think that I caused him pain. I can't blame him. He was really depressed and   didn't think straight. I should be glad that Sarah stopped him at the right time. He is hundreds of years old, so of course it would be difficult for him but he is still pure right.

 He is all mine and I am the only one who get to be with him. I don't know where these possessive thoughts are coming from but I am not rejecting the idea. He is mine.  It feels good to think so. I got ready quickly, wearing the dress and the slippers  and got outside of room and waited for Blake at the balcony watching  lost in my thoughts.              

*******************************************************************************************

Let me know what you guys think! Till next update! Have a nice time guys!

Until then, Read, vote and comment! Later lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 375 16
Just your average gay romance between your average people.
11 0 8
An average teenage girl ends up meeting the king of vampires, and her life completely changes.
1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next
279K 3.3K 27
Your a normal 18 year old girl trying to get a job to pay your bills,but one day you take a different road to your house only to run into a strange m...