Breaking Wild Hearts [3]

By glitter_xox

[Previously known as Save Me Alpha. The original Alpha series can now be found on Inkitt.] Emily Rose Perry G... More

A Mega *Huge*Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
19.5 Emily's Healing Phase
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Sequel
Original versions available on Inkitt

Chapter 11

51.5K 1.7K 480
By glitter_xox

"Listen to my tips," Natalie shakes my arm as I frown at her. "You have to be more excited about this!" She groans as I sit down. 

I had woken up late this morning and I was in my own room. When I had walked downstairs, Liam was leaving with Stella and Noah to go shopping for a Luna party that was happening tomorrow. Alec had gone to my dad's pack to personally invite them. I had asked Natalie why there was a Luna party and Nat had rolled her eyes and said Alec was losing the plot and wanted to make Anna the Luna of the pack. 

So she had grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the kitchen where a chocolate cake was on the counter. I had finished the other one last night. I had walked downstairs in the middle of the night and taken it upstairs with me. My magic was hungry and chocolate cake seemed to satisfy the hunger. 

Nat had grinned at me and said guess who made it. I had said Stella and she shook her head and said Alec had made it for me. I smiled. 

"I'm going to help you find your backbone," Nat grins at me. 

"How?" I ask as I eat the cake. 

"Right now, Alec is questioning things." She smiles at me as I look at her confused. "You fought through the pain and you said no to him. No one has ever said no to him and meant it, Emily and you're his mate and that's what you said to him." Her grin widens, "I want you to carry that on." She tells me. 

"How would I do that? He doesn't talk to me." I shrug my shoulders. 

"Babe, listen to me," she holds her hand out, "have you not noticed how it's him who keeps coming to you? Ignore his ass, and he will chase you to the end of the world." She grins at me. 

"So I just have to ignore him?" I ask and she nods. 

"He walks into the room- you walk out," she starts counting on her fingers, "he wants to talk to you, say no and walk out. You see him sitting with Anna, do not walk out. Stay. This is your house as much as its hers," she says to me. 

"That is rude, Natalie!" I gasp at her. 

"Babe, it's called being a bad bitch," she winks at me. "Now let's get some proper food. Do you want pizza?" she asks, pulling out her phone from her jean's pocket when I hear rustling somewhere far away in the forest. 

Grab her and out. That's all we need to do. 

"They're here." I say to myself, frowning. 

How did they find me? 

"Who?" Nat looks out the window as I watch with her. 

"Get down!" I shout at her and Natalie doesn't need to be told twice as she jumps down behind the counter. I follow straight behind her as the window shatters into a thousand pieces. 

"Fuck fuck fuck." Nat curses as I watch her eyes glaze over. Mindlink

"Emily," she holds onto my arm, "get yourself upstairs and lock yourself in a room. Do your whole magic thing and don't come out until I tell you too." She orders me as she pushes me towards the door. 

You can create a shield around the house. This is your pack, Emily. Ava says to me. 

She's right. 

This is my pack as well. 

"Tell everyone to stay low." I say to Natalie as quickly as I can as I stand up. "Everyone will be safe if they're in this pack. I can get everyone else out." I say to her and she grins at me as I raise my hands in front of me and drop them beside me. 

A shield forms around the pack and every person that has not been accepted, disappears from the pack territory. I feel the world shifting under my feet and I can't stop it as I get pushed by my magic to the outside border of the territory. 

Where everyone else is waiting. 

If I remove the shield, they can kill the others. 

"Emily,"I hear Adam's voice as he chuckles behind the group of men. 

They were the ones that raped me the first time. Cameron's right handed men. 

"We missed you,baby," he pouts at me as he walks towards me. I take a step back, my back hitting the magical shield around the huge territory. 

"You looked better with absolutely nothing on and under me," Adam groans as he looks me up and down. 

The images float around in my mind, remembering exactly how bad they hurt me. The screams, the pleas.

I close my eyes as my magic dances inside of me, wanting to be let out. I leash my magic so the shield doesn't disappear just as I feel a hand on my arm. 

I shake my head as I feel him step towards me. 

Protect the pack. 

That's what dad always used to say to us when we were young. 

"EMILY!" I hear Liam and Cam shouting my name and I hear them running towards me. 

A growl freezes everyone and I don't open my eyes as Adam let's go of my arm. I cover my ears, shutting out the noise of the screams as I hear the men being ripped apart. 

Silence. 

I open my eyes just as someone wraps their arms around me tightly. Sparks. It's going to be okay. 

"Thank you," Alec whispers in my ear as I feel his naked body against me. I don't reply back, hoping he would let me go. 

I let go of the shield as he pulls away and Cam throws him some clothes. 

"I'm so in love with you right now!" Cam grins at me as he holds his hand out to high five me. No hugs. I smile as I raise my hand and high five him. 

"What the fuck were you two doing?" Alec growls at them. 

"Emily! Save me! He's going to eat me!" Liam exclaims and he hides behind me quickly. 

I cover my mouth, trying to hold in a laugh as Alec rolls his eyes at him but then freezes. 

"Anna." He whispers. 

He turns around and runs back through his territory. We follow him as he runs to the house. Natalie looks at us confused as she follows up the stairs. 

I follow behind them all as Alec runs into a room to see Anna walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair. 

"Hey?" She questions as Alec hugs her tightly. I frown and turn to leave but Natalie holds onto my hand and shakes her head at me. 

"Didn't you hear the rogues?" He asks as he pulls back from her. 

"I did, baby. I put a shield around my room. I was having a shower," she chuckles as she points to her head. 

"What?" Alec looks at her confused. "What about the pack? You're going to be the Luna tomorrow," he frowns at her. 

"I'm going to be the luna of the pack tomorrow, baby. Not today. I can start protecting them tomorrow," she shrugs her shoulder looking at him, confused. 

"Are you even listening to yourself?" Alec growls at her. "She," he turns to look at me, "she did not hesitate to protect the pack. To throw a shield around the pack to protect everyone while she stood outside of it. She's not even accepted into the pack, Anna!" He growls loudly. 

"Well make her Luna of the pack then! Alec,"she sighs as she steps towards him. "I'm a witch. We have to look out for ourselves first. And her?" Her gaze moves towards me. "She's just a stupid girl. What can she do?" She scoffs. 

"Don't talk about her like that. I'm disappointed in you. You had a chance to prove to me that you could be a Luna but you're not worthy." He scoffs as I watch him walk out of the room. 

"Not worthy? And do you think she is?!" Anna screams as she glares at me. "This is all your fault. Ever since he's found his mate, he has been distant. He hates the idea of having a mate but he's practically in love with you!" She screeches at me. 

"Anna, she hasn't done anything," Nat walks towards her. 

"No! You're all on her side!" Anna groans as she extends her hand out in front of herself. 

"Emily! Duck!" Natalie says to me. 

I look at her confused as Anna thrusts her hand towards me and I feel the flames dancing on my body, twirling around my legs, higher and higher. 

"Alec is going to kill you!" They curse as the fire swirls around my body, higher and higher as I stand there and watch her smirking at me. 

"Liam get some water!" Natalie exclaims. 

Anna pushes her hand out towards Liam and Cam, forming a shield around them. "No! Let her die." She says as Natalie pulls off her jacket and starts to pat the fire away, cursing Anna with every pat. 

"I can not die," I whisper as I stare at Anna. 

She frowns at me. "Everyone can die. Immortality or not, we all can die."

I walk towards her, the fire moving with every step I take. She takes a step back because it can burn her. A few inches away from her, I stop and stare at her, as I feel the fire dancing along my shoulders. 

"I can not die."I repeat to her as I place my hand on my shoulder and let her watch as the fire disappears in an instant, my clothes intact as if nothing had happened. 

"I will kill you!" She glares at me. 

"Tell me when you find something that can," I mutter as I turn my back towards her and walk out of the room. I wait next to the door and turn to look at Nat who stares at me with wide eyes. 

"Don't tell Alec. I don't need to fall to her level." I say to her and she nods with a big grin on her face as I walk out of the silent room and back to my room. I close the door behind me and slide to the ground against the door. 

"It's going to happen any time now." Cameron watches me. 

It was the first time I did not wake up with a nightmare and when I had told Cameron, he had been so happy. He had given me a new room and told me I was to stay here for now and he would decorate it for me however I liked. 

Until this morning. It was Tuesday, a day before my nightmare day when I felt the pain. It was more intense than the previous pains. 

I was actually on fire and I had screamed when Cameron had come into the room. He had cursed and closed the door, and the windows. He had told everyone to stay in their rooms that night and he had closed the curtains as well. Complete darkness. 

"Cameron! Help me!" I reach out to him as I lay on the ground, burning from head to toe. 

I was going to die and he was just watching me. 

"You have to keep still, Emily," he kneels down next to me, "deep breathes. Just a few minutes," he quickly moves back as a water bubble wraps itself around me, lifting me up from the ground. I hold my breath, my arms flapping around. 

"Let it in! The more you struggle, the longer it's going to take!" Cameron exclaims at me as I close my eyes tightly shaking my head. 

I was going to drown. 

"Emily! You won't die!" He exclaims at me and  I shake my head. I was not going to breathe. 

"I will kill Miles if you don't breathe," he growls at me. "Get Miles inside!" He starts to shout and I open my eyes, and breathe,letting the water flow through me. It doesn't kill me or make me choke on it. 

It disappears and I fall onto the ground,crying. 

"Cameron, please," I beg him to do something as my body aches as I hear the ground shaking under myself. 

Cameron walks towards the curtains and I hear him laugh. "Look," he says to me and I turn around to look at him. "That is your earth element." He grins as the trees grow around us, twirling around the house, turning the house into  a prison. 

"And that?" He appoints to the leaves falling the ground with the powerful wind swirling around the trees, "that is your air element." He grins. "The four elements are inside of you," he grins at me. 

"You are powerful, Emily. You will have invisibility, speed, strength, mind control." He moves away from the curtain as he walks towards me. 

Cameron kneels down next to me. "Remember the powder I gave you?" He asks and I nod slowly. "You're not going to be having that for a while now, okay? Your magic will get stronger once you're off it." He explains to me. 

"I am so tired." I whisper to him and he smiles at me. 

"You are so powerful." 

I was powerful and Cameron made sure I protected them all. Not a single wolf or vampire could see the house and the days I did not help them, I was saving my magic for something else. 

He would bring vampires or wolves inside and force me to kill them. To make them burn while they screamed for help, for mercy. 

I am a monster. 

●●●●●

Favourite sad song?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.8K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
2M 53.1K 41
TITLE CHANGE! Renamed from "He's A Werewolf, My Mate, Oh, and Also The Alpha King! Carter is a beautiful, strong, determined young wolf in her pack...
80.7K 3.1K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...
60.1K 974 38
YOU ARE A MONSTER. Darling I am always a monster and I am not going to change not even for my mate. Hanna roselane smith the daughter of the stronges...