They're Coming To Get You

Af TheWalkingDrunks

Two girls decide to live their lifelong ambition to drive across the States and visit Comic Con the only prob... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 [The End]

Chapter 23

642 18 5
Af TheWalkingDrunks

Note: Hey all Ruby here. WOW What do you think of Niemos last chapter! Great huh! Well here is mine. This chapter comes with 2 warnings. one it is a long ass chapter and two there are two sexual scences within this story. As with Nie-mos chapter these will be marked, so you can skip by them and they won't ruin anypart of the reading. Please comment and vote. Thanks Ruby xxx

*Kenzie POV*

As Jensen left the room I rushed to get myself dressed, still feeling more than flustered about the intimate moment with Jensen, slightly cursing in my mind that it hadn’t gone any further. I mean who knows when the next time we will be able to get some alone time. I pulled on a pair of black denim shorts and a baggy white vest top, with my grey charcoal bikini top under neither. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and left the room, skipping down the stairs.

I noticed the group was gathered outside but I went into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water before going out to them. Even though we didn’t have power it was nice to still have running water thanks to the villa having its own water tank. It’s a shame it didn’t have its own generator for power as I really would have loved to be able to stay here, rather than taking the risk in moving on to somewhere new, especially a big city. Oh well it was something we were going to have to face eventually. Maybe Jensen was right about there being an army base that would take us in. But then again what if the walkers were everywhere, surely they would outnumber the living by now. Would it be worth us heading to somewhere remote? Out to sea? There were too many possibilities. We were just going to have to see what happened and go with it.

Melissa entered the kitchen distracting me from my thoughts. ‘Hey, how are you feeling today?’ I asked her as she made her way over to the kitchen sink to pour herself a drink.

‘I’m good. I think’ she smiled. ‘It all seems like we are filming for another series of the show. Like the director is going to shout out cut at any moment and then Sarah, Laurie and Michael will come out of hiding.’ She wiped a falling tear from her eye. I placed my drink down on the counter and walked over to her giving her a hug.

‘I know I didn’t know them, but they will be missed. As harsh as this may sounds we will all have to look out for each other now. Staying alive is important.’ She nodded.

‘Yeah I know. I think I’m going to go for another lie down. Make use of the time we have for rest before we have to go’ with that she left the room and headed back upstairs. I finally went out to see what everybody else was up to.

Ruby was sat on the door step, watching the four men gathered around an old red Chevrolet pickup, I sat down on the seat next to her, offering her a sip of my drink.

‘Is that what they came back with? Couldn’t pick up anything working?’ I laughed.

‘Well according to them, it just needs a little work. Plus the space in the back would hold a good amount of supplies along with the camper. I think they all need a challenge to fix it, keep their minds busy.’ She took a sip of the water before handing it back to me. ‘Where’s Melissa? She went in for a drink but hasn’t come back out.’

‘She just wants to be alone. She is still in mourning’.

‘Yeah, that’s understandable. Have you thought much about back home?’ Ruby asked as she picked a bit off of her flaking red nail varnish off of a nail.

‘If I’m honest I’m trying not to. I’m just hoping our families are safe.’ I felt tears begin to sting the corner of my eye. It wasn’t really something I had really wanted to think about for too long. As the news report had said the infection/disease, whatever it was, had spread all over the world. It seemed to spread quickly from one person to another, who knew if they were all still alive.

‘Come on, let’s go in, have some us time while the men are busy being manly, and before they start to argue.’ Ruby smiled, standing up and pulling me up. ‘Guys, we are just going inside’ She told them. All she got in reply was Norman putting a hand up to her. I looked at her and smirked.

‘Men and their toys.’

Once inside we both went up to the room Ruby was sharing with Norman and we both collapsed down onto the bed.  ‘This is all crazy.’

‘I know me and you with two super-hot famous guys.’ we both let out a small excited squeal. We needed time like this to keep us both sane.

‘Is it weird to say that I think Jensen is my one?’ I rolled onto my side to look at Ruby, she was laid on her back looking up at the celling.

‘Not at all. I think it’s more of the case that he is your one and not that you think it. He loves you babe.’

‘How do you know that?’

‘When we were in the room at comic-con getting some weapons, he may have admitted it to me, and then I gave him the ‘you better not hurt her speech’ If this wasn’t some kind of end of world shit, I would be telling you to make me head bridesmaid and god mother.’ She looked at me smiling. I sighed thinking. Would we actually have a real future? ‘Hey stop with the thinking miss, those things can still happen it will just be different from before, like everything else in life.’ She said. ‘Ha I’ve just thought in America they have shot gun weddings, if you guys ever got hitched, so to speak it would literally have to be a shot gun wedding with everyone having them’ I laughed, I loved the way Ruby looked at the negative things, always putting a positive spin on things.

‘Yeah that’s very true. What about you and Norman? Think he is the one?’ I asked as she sat up and smiled.

‘Yeah, I kinda do. We get on so easily, seem to have things in common and he is like a drug to me. Every time he kisses or touches me, its like I go weak’ She shivered at the thought. ‘So have you and Mr Ackles done the deed yet?’

‘Erm no, we could have nearly, earlier today. If the guys hadn’t have come back when they did, then we probably would have. Don’t think its rushing anything do you?’

‘Nie-mo hun, make the most of every moment you have. Go get yourself some of that hot body.’ She winked.

‘Oi do you mind that is my boyfriends hot body you are talking about.’ I teased . ‘His body is just wow though isn’t it?’

‘Haha, oh your not kidding there. I can’t grumble at Normans though.’ She thought for a moment. ‘Enough of thinking of hot men otherwise we might drown in drool. Fancy getting a bit dolled up for the last night here?’

‘Now that sounds like a good idea. The make-up stuff is in your bag isn’t it’ She nodded, getting up from the bed and walking over to the wardrobe and pulling out her backpack, she opened it and pulled out a medium sized make up cosmetics case.

‘Lets show them boys what hot foxes they have got. Who knows the next time we will have the luxury of being able to doll up. Oh did you bring your sexy black underwear you got from La Senza before we left?’ I nodded. ‘You should wear that for Jensen tonight. He won’t know where to look.’ I thought about it for a moment, It was true I should be making the most of every moment.

‘I never asked you, if you and Norm had done it yet?’ I questioned Ruby as I pulled back my brown hair away from my face so that Ruby could start applying some foundation to my face.

‘Nope, not yet. Like you could have done on a few occasions just didn’t. Norman is all about self control.’

‘Sod that. Sounds like you will have to do the same as me and jump him.’

‘Oh I don’t think he would need much persuading’ She smirked, applying some light foundation to my skin. ‘I’m so going to do your eyes a dark purple smokey colour, really bring out the green in them’ She smiled getting to work on my eyes. It was great that we both studied cosmetics, as if we were ever going out we would always do each other’s make up. It was also kind of relaxing to do, and took our minds of situations, much like now. She was quick to apply the dark purple eyeshadow and a black eyeliner, flicking it at the corners into a cat eye kind of look. She finished off by painting my lips a blood red colour. Next she started work on my hair. As we didn’t have any power she was limited to what she could do. She managed to tame it into a nice French plat thet went down the side of head, and backcombed my bangs, clipping them up making it into a 50’s style. ‘There. Go check yourself in the mirror in the bath room’ I stood up and walked over to the en-suit.

‘Wow! Ruby this is great.’

‘You look stunning babe. Jensen is going to be a lucky man tonight. I will help pick something out for you to wear too’ I nodded.

‘Now let me do yours’ I got to work. I gave Ruby grey smokey eyes with a hint of red to go with her red hair. She had black liner much like mine, with the flicks. A dark red lipstick and rose tint blusher on her cheeks. For her hair I told her to wear it down, I messed it up a little, trying to make waves with my fingers.

‘Nie-mo, this looks awesome.’ Ruby exclaimed from the bathroom. ‘Mind if I have a smoke out of the window while you go get your bag of clothes?’

‘Go for it. Just try to get most of it out the window.’ She nodded as I left the room, I peeked out of the door to make sure no one was about before I ran across the landing to the room Jensen and me were sharing. I pulled out my backpack and lugged it back to where Ruby was waiting. ‘You know, you are going to have to cut back on the smokes or try and give up. You won’t ba able to get them soon.’ I made her jump, she turned around to look at me.

‘Yeah I know, but up until the time that they are gone I shall continue. Speaking of which I have one left. I just hope Norman has some.’ I chucked my bag down onto the bed before opening it to look through what I had brought along.

‘What do you think about this?’ I pulled out my tight black jeans and a purple zip up corset style top.

‘Sexy!’

‘You don’t think it’s too much, for just being in the house I mean?’

‘No way. As I said this is for you and Jensen.’ She wiggled her eyebrows making me laugh.

‘Won’t it be wrong, doing that sort of thing with everybody in the house?’

‘You will just have to bite your lip, or bite him. Or go outside, the garden is big enough to get lost in.’

‘Yeah you’re right. What are you going to wear?’

‘I was thinking my black knee length pencil skirt and that iron maiden halter top you got me for Christmas last year.’

‘Yeah that would look so cute.’

*FFW  few hours*

We had spent the last few hours just talking about life, reminiscing about uni life and the things we used to get up to. We had no idea of the time but it must have been mid afternoon.

‘Well that was my last smoke’ Ruby frowned as she flicked the butt out of the window.

We heard two pairs of footsteps climb up the stairs, followed by a knock on the door. ‘You girls still alive we hope’ Norman said as he opened the door. We both turned to look as him and Jensen came into the room. ‘Whoa’ was all that was said from both of their lips at the same time.

‘What do you think? Ruby and I thought we would make an effort as we don’t know the next time we will be able too.’ I looked to Jensen whose eyes were taking in the sight of me, with a hunger and need.  Norman was looking at Ruby in much the same way.

‘You both look stunning. I mean it truly beautiful.’ Jensen said to us both.

‘Words don’t even cover it’ Norman added as he walked over to Ruby to embrace her. ‘We came up to see if you were both alright, no expecting to see you both like this.’

‘I need to shower I’m covered in motor oil.’ Jensen said. ‘Coming?’ He asked me, I didn’t say anything just followed him out. Ruby gave me a subtle wink as I left the room, leaving her with Norman.

‘I won’t be a second’ Jensen said as he kissed me briefly before he went into the bathroom to wash. I felt my stomach turn in a twist, I was getting nervous. Jensen was right, he wasn’t more than a few moments before he was infront of me again. This time he kissed me more passionately, lifting me off of my feet, I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he gripped my thighs. The kiss was the most intense that we had shared. It was full of lust and need. When we finally pulled away for air, I whispered ‘Fancy going outside?’ He looked at me hungrily, the look made my knees weak, as he dropped me gently back to the ground.

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT* *WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

Jensen quickly lead me down the stairs and out into the garden. We both checked the area was safe with no walkers hidden anywhere. We walked down to a small grassy bit of the garden that was secluded, and shadowed by trees and plants.

‘It’s so beautiful out here’ I smiled as I sat down on the grass.

‘I’m sorry I can’t comment the only beautiful thing I can focus on is you. Kenzie you are stunning.’ I smiled pulling him down onto me as I lay back onto the soft grass. Our lips joining in a hard kiss, I nipped at his bottom lip as my hands pulled him closer to me, as he let out a soft moan. His hands began to roam my body, finding the zip on the front of my top, he began to unzip it slowly, as his lips trailed down from my own, onto my neck line where he kissed me softly. Once he had the top undone, he pulled back to look at the black lace strapless bra I was wearing. ‘mmm’ was all he said before he pressed another kiss to my lips. His hands reaching behind me to unclasp the bra. His kisses moved lower again as my bra was removed, his hands cupped my breasts, as I let out a small moan as his lips brushed against one of my nipples. My hand found the back of his head where I grabbed and tugged on his hair, again he moaned.

‘Shh’ I said giggling softly. He looked back up at me smiling.

‘Kenzie are you sure about this?’

‘More than sure Jensen. I love you and I want this.’ He smiled as he lifted his top up over his head. My gaze was immediately brought to his toned body. I felt my mouth water. Jensen unbuttoned my jeans sliding them down my legs. He took in the site of my body.

‘You are the most beautiful woman’ He lent in and kissed me. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, I struggled to pull them down to how aroused he was, he helped me slide them off, along with his boxer shorts. My jaw dropped at the sight, I wanted him so badly. He moved his hands down to my hips and slid off the under ware I was wearing, discarding them somewhere next to us. He then moved and positioned himself between my thighs. He gently traced a hand from my hips down to my sweet spot, where he began to rub me softly. I had to bite my lip hard to control my urge to moan.

‘Please Jensen’ I whimpered against his touch, ‘I need you’ he moved himself closer to me, kissing my lips as he positioned himself against my entrance. He slowly pressed himself into me. I let out a gasp as his girth stretched me slightly.

‘You ok?’ I nodded as my hands went to his back pulling him into me. He thrust deep into me, his length filling me. He didn’t move for a few moments allowing me to adjust before he slowly started to move in and out of me.  His speed slowly increasing he was letting out small moans with each thrust, making it even more intimate. I was finding it so hard not to moan aloud, I think he notices as he quickly placed his lips over mine as I let my moan. He continued increasing the speed until I felt the familiar feeling building deep inside. With one finally deep thrust I dug my nails deep into his back, as he pressed his lips hard onto mine as we both came together.

He collapsed onto my body as we both fought for our breathes.

‘Wow’ was all I could mumble. My body felt limp and tired in a good way.

‘I love you Kenzie.’

‘I loved you too Jensen.’

‘Sorry this couldn’t have been anywhere more romantic’ He shrugged sitting up.

‘it was with you and that’s all that matters’ I smiled at him.

*END OF SEXUAL CONTENT* *END OF SEXUAL CONTENT*

*Ruby POV*

‘Norman, babe, I don’t suppose you grabbed some more smokes when you got supplies yesterday did you? I’m all out’ I asked as he washed up in the bathroom.

‘Sorry darling. We didn’t have a chance. I haven’t got any left either.’ He said as he left the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I had to try really hard not to stare at his bare chest. ‘Jon and Andrew said there is a gas station about a mile up the road, that was clear when they went out earlier, if you fancy attempting a run with me?’ His wet hair dripped down his body.

‘If we take the Mustang it won’t take long will it? We will go straight in and out.’ He nodded. ‘Ok, lets go. Melissa did ask me and Kenzie for some female things earlier on today so I can grab some of them too.’

Once he was dressed we headed down the stairs. Andrew and Jon were drinking wiskey playing a card game. ‘We are going to take the Mustang and go check out that gas station before it gets pitch black. We need some smokes.’ They didn’t look up just nodded. We walked over to the door, I grabbed a hold of a pistol and knife, and Norman grabbed his Daryl bow that he had been trained to use. I went over and undid the gate as Norman pulled the car out. I climbed in once I had locked the gate. ‘Ready?’ He asked.

‘Yeah, let them walkers try and get in the way of me needing a cigarette.’ He smirked, as he drove on.

‘Where did Jensen and Kenzie disappear to? They weren’t drinking with the others’

‘Oh you don’t want to know’ He looked at me and I just winked.

‘Ahhh’ was all he replied.

‘Yeah good job too, otherwise she wouldn’t have let us come out here’

The drive to the store took 15 minutes if that. We pulled up out the front of the gas station and Norman shut off the engine.

‘Why is it so clear? We didn’t come across one single walker on the way up here’ I said as I climbed out of the car.

‘Suppose its cause we are off of the main roads where all the cars would be. It is pretty secluded around here.’ We both walked towards the store. I held the knife in my hands as I pushed open the store door. Norman stepped in first scoping the area to make sure it was clear. He looked back at me and nodded. I stepped in after him, gently closing the door behind us.

We both grabbed a shopping basket. I headed to the feminine section and Norman went to the cigarette counter. I filled my basket with essentials for us three women, that would last us a good while. When my basket was full I went and chucked a load of chocolate in there too. Comfort food. I was making my way back to Norman when I heard a loud bang from the rear of the store which made me jump. I moved quickly towards the front of the store where I knew the cigarette section was. Norman was looking around.

‘You hear that?’ I whispered as I stood close to him. He nodded, and then pointed towards the rear. We both took small tentative steps to the back, I was pretty sure my heart was going to beat out of my chest. We reached the end of one of isles and saw a walker leaned over, eating its previous victim. It didn’t look up as we approached it just carried on growling and eating its meal. Norman raised his crossbow, and with one simple shot he impaled the walker with an arrow in its head. A shuffling noise made me turn around just in time as a walked came through the door way behind us and charged straight towards us. As it came close I lifted my knife and impaled it through its eye socket, making a horrible squelching sound as the body hit the floor with a loud thud. Norman grabbed a hold of my arm, as we both grabbed out baskets and fled to the door to leave the building.

As we made it out the front, we closed the door and looked at each other letting out a small laugh. ‘See I told you no walker was getting in my way of a smoke’ Norman popped the hood on the car so we could put both baskets in, not forgetting to take a packet of smokes out for us both.

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT* *WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

I could feel the adrenalin still pumping through my body after the confrontation with the walkers. I felt a pair of big arms wrap around me and embrace me from behind, as a set of lips began kissing my neck. I turned around to look straight into Normans blue eyes. I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate, his tongue brushed along my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly allowed. My hand went to the back of his head making him kiss me harder. He lifted me up and walked forward a few paces, and set me down on the cars bonnet.

‘So we are in this situation again’ I smirked as my hands moved down to his chest. I didn’t care if we were out in the open. Live for the moment.

‘This time, fuck not getting carried away’ He growled as his lips were soon on mine as he pushed himself forward so he was standing between my legs. ‘You have… no idea… how bad …I want you.’

‘I’m yours Norman’ with that he lifted my top up over my head. He stepped back slightly looking at my naked chest.

‘You are amazing’ He said as he brought his lips to my collar bone as he bit down hard, causing me to moan loudly. He quickly placed a hand over my mouth to hush my moan. His nipped further down until he reached my right nipple, he took it in his mouth and flicked his tongue over it before I felt teeth again. Thank god his hand was over my mouth otherwise Im sure I would have attracted the attention of every walker for miles around. I leaned forward against him, quickly undoing his belt, causing his trousers to drop to the floor. I could see his length through his boxer shorts, I reached my hand inside and began to stroke him. ‘Oh god. Ruby. Don’t. I won’t be able to last long’ He moaned with heavy breaths. I moved my hand away but not before pushing his shorts down.

His hand moved quickly up my thigh, easily finding my sensitive spot, as he began to trace circles on the area. Thank god for wearing a skirt ‘You want this now baby? We will have to be quick’ He asked kissing my lips.

‘Stop talking’ I said pulling him closer between my legs. He used both hands to slide down and remove my underwear, before pushing his length deep into me. He must have known how I was going to react as his hand once again covered my mouth as I let out another moan. His thrusts became quicker and harder as he took a hold of my hips, holding me steady on the hood of the car. I dug my nails into his shoulders as I bucked my hips urging him to go faster. I felt a knot grow in my stomach as I felt myself on the urge. He buried his face into my neck, as he moaned, I felt him tense the same time as I did.

‘I love you Ruby’

‘I love you too’ Was all we both whispered as we came.

‘I told you I would get you on the hood of my car’ Norman smirked before placing a kiss on my forehead, reaching behind me to light us both a needed smoke.

*END OF SEXUAL CONTENT* *END OF SEXUAL CONTENT*

The drive back to the villa was quiet. We both stole the occasional glances at each other smiles spread across both of our faces, our hands entwined as Norman drove.

Once we made it back to the villa, I made sure the gates were secure and locked tight before, heading back to the car to help Norman with the supplies.

‘And just where do you think you two have been?’ Kenzie asked with a smug grin on her face.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

81.9K 1.5K 19
When a young girl falls in love with the man across the street. Almost a 7 year age difference, will it be enough for them to keep their hands off ea...
5.1K 187 17
A short Jensen Ackles and Norman Reedus horror story.
706 39 20
A Daryl Dixon x Reader story Part 1. Y/n has known the Dixon brothers since she was 12 and has a fondness for the younger one. Her and Daryl go throu...