Phoenix drop high

garmau34073407 द्वारा

Aphmau has to move into a house alone,after her parents die from a car reck, but worse of all she has to go t... अधिक

A new town
A new school
Charecter intro
Another day
The spys
Update
A school play
Vlyad
Magicks
A haulting stop
Irene's power
Laurence Zvahl
For real
Secrets
PLEASE READ
Getting back
Helping Aphmau
Scaleswind
Update
AHHHHHHHHH
Patching things up
Thank you
Monday
Lunch
help
Weekend
The new girl
Bus drive
Bus dirve pt.2
2k
Day 1
Face reveal!
Day 2 part 1
Day 2 part two
3k!
Day 3
Day 4
Not so good
Please remember
I know you?
Remembering?
With Aaron
Feverish
Tagged
5k!
Pointless
Update
Dont tell them
WHAT?!
Spilling over
So close
NEW BOOK!
Hey

Getting ready

1.6K 38 24
garmau34073407 द्वारा

Aphmau's P.O.V

I wake up and realize its one day before the trip. I take a shower get dressed in faded jeans and a purple crop top. I pull my hair up in a high ponytail. I go take celestia. I see Aaron jogging. No shirt just a red hoodie. Was he doing that yesterday?

"Hey Aphmau." He says.

"Hey Aaron." I say. I'm surprised he talked to me first. Celestia knocks me down and licks my ear.

"Need help?" He says, chuckling.

"Please." I say.

"He picks up celestia gently. Celestia licks his face. I laugh.

"Celestia likes you." I say. He smiles. He puts her down.

"Have you packed yet for the trip?" I ask.

"No, there's not much to pack." He says.

"Oh, ok." I laugh nervously. I almost look down at his abs. But then just look down.

"So, I guess I'll see you around." I say.

"Yeah, have a good day." He says.  I walk finish walking celestia. I see Laurence. I walk up to him.

"Hey Laurence!" I say. He looks up smiling. I see he was texting Garroth.

"Hey Aphmau." He says.

"So, I wanted to ask you somthing..." I say. I want to ask him about Garroth.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Garroth has been acting weird lately, do you know why?" I ask. He sighs.

"Nope, but if you wanna come over I hope I know the answer." He says. I laugh.

"That's sounds great, but Garroth asked me to hang out later." I say.

"Ok, can I ask you Somthing?" He says.

"You already did." I say.

"Another one?" He asks.

"Just did." I say giggling.

"Ok, do you like Garroth?" He asks.

"Well, duh he's my friend." I say.

"No, I mean if he asked you it would you say yes?" He says. I start blushing. I never even thought about that.

"I err... I don't really know him that well. I guess I probably would think about it. Why are you asking this?" I say. He looks at me.

"Because I wanted to do this." He says. He leans down and kisses me. He looks at me intently."I love you Aphmau." He says. I look at him hardly.

"Laurence, I think your confused were in high school. Maybe it's just a crush." I say. He shakes his head.

"I've had crushes before Aphmau, I love you. I don't expect you to feel the same but, I love you." He says.

"I don't know Laurence." I say. I feel bad he's telling me I love him but I can't say it back. I know I said I loved him before, but I though he may have meant it differently.

"It's ok I understand." He says hugging me."I'll see you later." He says. Brightening up.

"Bye!" I say. Then I leave and go home. I get out my bag and pack. Then it's around seven. I walk over to Garroth's house. I knock on the door and he answered it. He smiles.

"Hey Aphmau!" He says. I smile.

"Hey Garroth." He welcomes me inside.

"So...what's up?" He asks.

"Well, I'm hanging out with this guy." I say.

"Oh cool, wait who?!?" He asks. I laugh.

"You!" I say.

"Oh yeah." He says laughing.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" I ask.

"Um, it's not important?" He says.

"Please!"

Garroth's P.O.V

She looks at me. I think of something else.

"Do you like pizza?" I ask. Her eyes go wide.

"YES!!!! I love it!" She says. I laugh.

"Your too funny."

"Garroth can I ask you Somthing?" She asks.

"Yeah sure." What is she gonna ask?

"Do you remember right before I left for Scaleswind. I disappeared. I was um...kidnapped by a werewolf tribe. I had a dream, you were in it. The prince said I disappeared I thought it might be part of my magicks. Do you remember that, at all?" She asks. Her eyes looking at me intensely. I remember that. I thought it was a dream too.

"Y-yeah, I thought it was a dream. What I said I-" she cuts in.

"I get it, it wasn't really you-" she starts.

"No! I-i mean it was me. I thought it was a dream." I say.

"O-oh I should go." She says. I can see tears. She runs. I've ruined everything once again.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I ran, and I ran. I finally make it to a clearing through the forest near our house. I'm crying, I feel so bad. Laurence, Garroth, and Travis they all said they loved me. This can't be real. I said I loved Laurence, I thought he meant it differently. I feel a cold hand on my back, familiar. I turn behind me and see a girl. I know her, it's Elizabeth! She was my friend in Meteli. She has her blue black hair in a high ponytail.

"Liz?!?" I ask?

"Hey, are you ok?" She asks.

"I don't know, but don't worry! Why are you here?" I ask.

"I'm moving here!" She says.

"Really! That's great!" I say.

"Yeah, I'm going to Pheonixdrop high." She say. I suck in.

"We have a field trip, Monday." I say.

"Man, I have really good timing." We both laugh. She a witch, she has water magicks. Maybe she knows Somthing about how to make Madi in check.

"Hey, your a water witch right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm an elemental witch." She says.

"Oh yeah." I say, I totally forgot that! Wow I'm an idiot.

"Why?" She asks.

"Well, there's this girl who goes to our school she's a fire witch." I say.

"What's her name?" She asks.

"Madi-" I start.

"Madi Oakwood?" She asks.

"You know her?" I ask.

"We were friends when we were younger then our differences got between us, she had an outburst but I blocked it. Her family sent her away after that..." She says.

"Oh, that's sad. How exactly did you block her?" I ask.

"Well, I'm kinda a water elemental so I just burst some water at her. It hurt, but snapped her out." She says.

"Why did you move?" I ask.

"Hey! I should be asking! Why were you crying?" She asks.

"You first!" I say.

"Fine, I had a HORRIBLE outburst." She says.

"There's these guys they say all said that they- they loved me. We're in high school, it can't be. They are all really sweet, and if I choose one. I'll hurt the others." I say.

"Oh, who? Are they cute?" She asks.

"LIZ!" We both start laughing.

"Aphmau, age doesn't matter. If they really love you, they'll let you be with the one who you like." She says.

"Y-yeah I guess." I say.

"Anyway let's go to my house!" She says. She leads me to a neighborhood not too far away from my house. Her house is dark blue. We go inside, it's filled with potions, and most everything is blue or white. It's really pretty.
"I like it." I say.

"Like it? I love it!" She says excitedly. Everything is unpacked.

"Why is everything unpacked?" I ask.

"I got into town a few hours ago." She says.
"I should go home, I need to pack...for the trip. It's a week long." She nods her head and gets out a suitcase.

"I'll pack too! Buh-bye!" She says. Then I start walking home. I get home and pack. Then I take my shower and get in bed. I'll see Garroth tomorrow, I feel really bad.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

83.9K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Veronica द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...