lovestruck † hs

By the1dfanfics

"Who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?" Quickly I change the subject. I am not going to cr... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Last Chapter

Chapter 57

1.4K 34 16
By the1dfanfics

{Warning: the ending has some intimacy (not that explicit tho) written by my fantastic co-writer and little myself this time! just skip the end if you choose, but other than that, enjoy :) }

Rachel's POV

I nervously rub my sweat coated hands on the side of my jeans, eyes darting over all of the different colors of lingerie this store has to offer for our special night, tonight. I'm still sort of regretting the decision to come in here after dance class. I have no idea what all these things are, I pretty much only own the standard bras in a few colors and never in a million years I thought I would cave and enter a lingerie store with an excited but anxious skip in my step.

Though other people have no problem in buying these things for me, I see maybe I should give it a try? I wanted to make tonight different, as our make-up day, and the day the bet ends. We've kept it up for so long, avoiding intimacy for a week has been the most tough thing, surprisingly enough. I thought buying something new in this category of clothes would spice things up. It's just, I'm too awkward to ask one of the salespeople for help, because seriously, who in her right mind would want another woman helping them squeeze into a bra and comment on if their boobs fit or not? That's too weird for my taste.

I look up and see one of the employees at least ten feet away approaching another customer, and I instantly take out my phone to seem busy.

Maybe I'll text Harry, after all I won't get to see him until tonight since he's working today, which really sucks. I thought he'd get a break for our date/make-up anniversary he planned today. Then again, I just got off work and dance class myself, so it's not like we'd have the whole day together. Since he avoided telling me what we're doing for tonight's plans all week, maybe he's ready to answer now.

Harry, will you please tell me what we are doing tonight?

In minutes I see him typing back, taking a quick glance up and noticing the employee moved somewhere else, putting me in the clear. I look down at my screen and find his reply.

Nope, it's a surprise. You will like it though, don't over think it. And like Hayley said, don't jump to conclusions. I would only use her idea if I thought you would like it. I'll meet you at my place at eight. I love you.

Seriously?

Love you too, I reply, frustrated with this man. I don't know what to wear, what we are doing—

"Can I help you?"

I jump a little, the voice of someone snatching me from my panicked thoughts. I know I took too long to decide on a color, a size or anything.

A friendly blonde haired woman smiles at me from my right and I give her a stupid, awkward grin back, shrugging my shoulders before I let my gaze fall back onto the red skimpy thing right in front of me.

"I don't know," I sigh, caving into the pressure and deciding to let her help me, "It's for a special occasion and honestly have no idea."

The girl lets a chuckle past her lips and crosses her arms over her chest. I raise an eyebrow as I gaze at her through the corner of my eyes, waiting what she is about to propose.

"Would you like a push up or something that makes them look bigger or...?" She states, her fingers skimming through the rack, momentarily stopping to let her gaze fall onto my chest area before she starts skimming again. "More natural, I suppose?"

She grabs a few different colors and guides me to a secluded booth, winking at me as she hands me the different sets. Internally, I face palm myself.

* * *

"I like the green the best, to be honest." I turn side to side as I look at the emerald bra, giving myself a once over in the mirror.

"I like this one too. Why the green?"

"Not to sound totally lame, but it reminds me of my boyfriend's eyes." I sigh out, dreamily thinking of the sparkling green eyes I fell in love with the first time I laid eyes on him. Even then, a little more than a month ago when Harry seemingly popped out of nowhere into my life, I knew somehow it wasn't the last I'd see of those sparkling eyes. Many dates, struggles, and 'I love yous' later, here we are, together still.

The girl sighs out as well, a soft smile on her lips. It's a good thing she doesn't know who I am talking about, or even who I am.

"Then the choice is made, no?"

I nod my head, a stupid grin once more gracing my lips as my fingers curl around the curtain to pull it closed. I'm glad it's over. But somehow I understand why girls like picking nice stuff like this out for their boyfriends; I get the idea.

I walk back out fully dressed, a light jacket covering the leotard I'm wearing, and the blonde lady is still waiting for me. She grabs the set I'm about to buy as she walks me to the register.

"Can I be nosy and ask what the special occasion is? Anniversary?" I feel the blush of shame already raise to my cheeks, awkwardly fumbling with a thread on my coat as I look around the store.

"Uh well, something like that–" The girl stops behind the register and takes off the tags. I still can't believe it's the end of the bet, and here's Harry planning some date for making up our anniversary we skipped over the weekend of our fight, so here I am, stepping up my game.

I just realized how weird and complicated that sounds.

"Oh."

"Yeah," I awkwardly chuckle and she winks again.

"A pretty lady like you, you'll string him in no time! These ought to help do the trick." I giggle and thank her wholeheartedly, handing her the cash for the bra and matching knickers before she bags it. "I'm sure he'll love it. The best of luck, miss."

"Thank you." I smile again as I take the bag from her hands and swiftly walk out of the store into the cold afternoon air before someone sees and actually recognizes the girlfriend of Harry Styles in a lingerie shop.

* * *

So, I have makeup, a curling iron, and a nice dress packed with me, I mentally check these items off a list in my brain. I've also packed a more casual dress, just in case if it's not a fancy date, and underneath my current lazy outfit I'm in from earlier is the bright green garment that seemed to match Harry's eyes perfectly. I wish he would have told me what we're doing so I could be much more prepared.

I constantly mess with the straps of this new garment, a little panicky. This bra doesn't make me less nervous, if anything I think these nervous butterflies became worse and worse when I gazed at myself through the mirror—isn't it too much? Do I even look good in this? Most likely the answer is no.

"I'm home!" I hear Harry cheer through the hall, snapping me out of it. After waiting an hour at his place, finally, I get to see him today.

I walk out of his bedroom and go down the hallway. Harry is there, holding a bag of what I assume is Chinese takeout from the smell, and he sets it down on the coffee table in the living room so he can remove his jacket.

"Wh–what's all that?"

"Dinner is served," he chuckles, setting his jacket down on the couch. "Don't think I forgot our special day, I just thought we could try something...you know, different." I get a little confused when he starts taking off his black t-shirt. Is he getting completely undressed here?

Not that I'm complaining...

He tosses the shirt at me, taking my mind away from going places and says, "Now get dressed, baby," with a sly grin on his lips. "This restaurant has a strict shirt only rule for the ladies." My smile starts to grow.

Heck, if I get to spend our date avoiding the public, wearing the most comfortable clothes and eating takeout, I'll take it. It's like he knew I have secretly wanted this, especially since the fiasco of the last weeks.

Wait, is this what Hayley really suggested?

"I'll go change in the bathroom then," I hop over to him, press a kiss to his cheek and head for his bathroom.

Harry calls out, "You can change right here, nothing I've not seen before, you know."

Yeah, but then you'd see some of my surprise for you...

"Keep the element of surprise, make it worth the wait!" I yell back, snatching a pair of his joggers before I quickly change in his bathroom.

I must admit I'm relieved I don't have to put on all this makeup and curl my hair, though I hope I still look okay. It's still a date after all.

When I make my way back to the living room, I find Harry changed into a see-through white tee and gym shorts, sweeping his hair out of his face as he opens the bag of food. The delicious scent of fried rice becomes more prominent as he opens the box and I plop myself down on the couch next to him, taking a deep inhale of the air around us.

Harry turns to me and just smiles. I smile back, biting my lip and blushing at his stare.

"Do you mind?" I ask jokingly.

"I can't help it. You look absolutely gorgeous tonight, makeup and glam free. Perfect just the way you are." He combs my hair gently away from my face, tucking it behind my ear.

I blush even more and shrug, "I'm far from that."

Harry shakes his head and sighs, "I hate when you think of yourself as nothing. You are so beautiful and amazing. You may not be perfect to someone else, or even to yourself, but you are in my eyes."

How can he think that? How does he see something I can't? I swear, the first time I met him, I drowned in his perfect green eyes, and he somehow fell in love with my basic blue ones. It's hard to understand why.

"So..erm...you got Chinese?" I struggle to take the attention off me.

"Yes I did," he replies before planting his lips on mine. I kiss him back, letting myself focus on the way our lips move in sync instead of my worries, though it's tougher than I wish it was.

When he pulls back, he smiles a heartwarming smile. "Let's be more positive, okay? Tonight is our night, we get to celebrate us. Come on, let's get some food."

Harry offers to serve me but I decline, wanting to serve myself the amount I should be eating and not the amount I wish to eat. Like I've been reminding myself all week: if I want to get fitter, I need to take it seriously.

The food tastes amazing, especially after skipping meals today, half purposely, half accidentally. Harry and I dive into conversation, discussing his work today. Full of more writing, and then recording those songs, he says. He also mentions wanting me to come watch him record sometime, and I can't think of anything better than to see him singing again in action. They have the album name decided, and just a few more tracks to write.

Harry asks about my shift and dance class, and how school is treating me here after my third week. I did work on assignments as I waited to come to his place that today, and I tell Harry how I finished a paper that is due two weeks from now, getting the judgmental yet prideful smile from him at my overachieving self.

"Judge all you want, but you're the one who wanted to date this." I point at myself, laughing.

Harry pulls me in to cuddle in his arms and whispers, "You know I'm proud. I love how you get so excited about school." I feel kisses planted on my temple and nuzzle myself further in his arms as I continue talking about college.

School gets to be a touchy subject though when Matthew and Mr. Porter come up, my slight mention of our fun in Creative Writing bringing a stiffness in Harry's posture, so we silence it there for a moment. I find myself humming his music in the quiet as I take another forkful of rice. When we both take notice what I'm humming, I start laughing, joined by him.

"Baby, you're adorable," he chuckles.

"Sorry, I haven't stopped listening to your fifth album since you caught me. It's literally amazing."

He chuckles again, swallowing his food before talking, "Don't apologize, it's my favorite."

"Really?! You never told me!" I had no clue; I'd wondered which one he liked more and was about to ask. "I still can't decide, but this one is really starting to be my favorite too. Which song is your favorite off the album?"

Harry cleans off his fork with his mouth and sets his empty plate down. "I like 'Infinity', you?"

"'If I Could Fly' is my favorite sad song because it makes me cry literally every time," I tell him, earning a laugh. "But I couldn't possibly choose between 'Wolves', 'History', and of course 'Temporary Fix'." I blush again, images of Harry carrying me into the shower and lip singing the lyrics from just days ago come to mind. That moment would have gone so, so well if Hayley hadn't ruined it.

"Ah, that was a interesting day," he chuckles, knowing exactly what I'm thinking. "She saw way more than she needed too."

I crack up, placing my food on the table. "She still won't even give me a sincere apology! You deserve it a lot more than me though. She has photographic memory when she chooses to."

"We'll just have to get back at her somehow..." Harry whispers and I gasp, his idea is perfect.

"Yes! Oh my gosh we can do that together! That is very genius of you." I wrap my arms around him.

Harry slowly wraps his arms back around me, looking at the table behind me. "Thanks babe, but um...are, are you going to eat anymore of that? You ate only half of your food, Rach. You didn't even serve yourself much to begin with."

I search for an answer as I pull back from the hug. "I um, I have kind of a bad stomach ache. I haven't felt hungry much all day, I don't know why." I hate lying, but this isn't all a lie. My stomach does hurt, though it's definitely from nerves.

Let me just face it, this is basically a lie.

"I'm sorry, love. Do you need anything for it?" Harry runs his hands through my hair.

"Nope," I can't look in his eyes, or I'll turn to mush from lying.

"Is that all that's going on?"

"Yep," I nod.

"What's up with you today? You're totally out of it." Harry grins as he presses his lips to my cheek forcefully, a loud smack resonating through the air and pulling me out of my trance of thinking how lying about this might just be really wrong.

"Huh?"

"See, that's what I meant. Are you sure you're alright?" Harry's hand cups my cheek as his eyes dart between my own, trying to see if there is something wrong.

"I had a long day, that's all. And I'm tired. It was a good day though, best date ever." I smile, pressing my lips to his to diminish his wandering thoughts, wrapping my arms around him. Honestly I couldn't imagine a better way to spend this date than sweatpants and takeout.

"Then we should head to bed, no?" Harry smiles as his arms wrap around my shoulders, lips gently pressing to my forehead and I can feel those same butterflies erupt again. Although these are mixed with adoration and not only nervousness.

"Yeah, maybe we should." I let a tiny, weird looking smile grace my lips and Harry furrows his eyebrows but shrugs it off as me being tired.

"Come on then."

Harry and I both rise from the couch and I decide its time I show him what I bought today.

"I—uhm—have a, a present for you." I stutter out, my fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt I'm wearing as I try to avoid Harry's wandering gaze.

"Oh? What is it?" I can hear the smile on Harry's lips through his words and I lift my shirt over my head before turning towards my boyfriend who by now is already shirtless before he turns his head towards me. His mouth falls open as I merely stares at me.

"Rachel...what—I mean— " Harry stumbles over his words himself. Of course he has seen me in barely anything, heck he's seen me in nothing, but it's never been this provoking and with this feeling lingering in the air, and my thoughts of his perfect ex in mind, constantly haunting me along with everything else.

My fingers are still fiddling with one another, Harry hasn't said anything, and I am getting more nervous by every passing second on the clock, all of my self consciousness seeping in. "Happy really late anniversary...? Also, um...the week is officially over, and we've won the bet."

Harry walks over towards me without saying a word still, his fingers threading through my hair before he presses his lips forcefully to mine. I almost believe it is out of relief and longing, and it makes my heart flutter.

He likes it, and he still likes me.

"You know what this means," I hum out, a smile on my lips as Harry grins and presses our lips back together.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Harry begins to undress me, leaving me bare to his watchful eye before he rids himself of his shorts and boxers. We crawl into bed, just lying there, kissing and feeling one another blissfully. We haven't touched each other in ages it seems. Harry makes a move to hover above me, lips still pressed together to ease the nerves I am feeling and the tension that has settled in my muscles.

"I'll try and go easy," Harry sighs out, lips pressing once more to my forehead as I let my eyelids flutter closed. He moves to reach over and pull out a small package from his nightstand and places it on himself.

I don't know why I am this nervous, I mean, it is Harry and I know he loves me to bits like I love him. We've done this before, just, not in so long. My mind wanders to her again, freaking Kendall. It's been doing this too much but I can't fucking help it, and I hate it passionately. Every time we've done this since I found out about her, she always decides to pop up in my mind and ruin it. I picture her, in all her perfect glory, here in my position with him. Her face ruins everything for me, how pretty and skinny she is. Then there's me, I feel like I haven't even lost a pound yet and I that I look the same, like my body hasn't changed.

Harry starts slowing his kisses, lifting more above me to face me for for some response. I nearly got lost in my thoughts I forgot about what's actually going on. So I nod my head as I let my eyelids slowly open again, catching Harry's warm gaze as I bite my lip. I just need Harry to distract me from myself, my own damn mind. I have to get out of my head.

Focus on him, I tell myself.

Oblivious to the mess that is my mind, Harry grins as he lowers himself, he brushes himself between my legs and I let out a low moan at the contact.

"Like that already?" Harry chuckles drily and I slap his biceps, a loud smack resonating through the otherwise silent bedroom as I groan.

"Don't make fun of me." I breathe, keeping my eyes closed as I feel him grow nearer.

"I love it that you like it, so not really laughing at you. I know you've missed this, I have too." Harry sighs. "Ready?"

I hum in response and I feel a bit of pressure down there, Harry slowly sliding in as I huff, a low buzzing pain coursing through my lower half.

"Are you okay?"

I nod my head, biting the inside of my cheek as I squeeze my eyes closed. I knew it might hurt in the beginning, just like it did when we first did this, but it does subside after a while so pleasure can take its place and I am very willing to go straight to that place and not stall this pain any longer.

"Please move." I huff out, throwing my head back as I let my fingers thread through Harry's curly locks.

Harry picks up his movements again and slowly rocks in and out of me, his breath fanning against my forehead before he presses his lips against the smooth skin. "I don't think I might last long."

I let a weird noise leave my lips, hopefully he takes it as a 'I don't mind' and I let my hands roam over his bare back, his arms and back over his back. Harry moans against my skin, picking up his pace slightly as I feel the pain reside and pleasure take over my body, tingles searing throughout my whole body as I moan out at Harry's movements. I missed this, my cousins really know how to torture a person.

I can already feel Harry's hips start to shudder as he tries his best to keep going, but with a simple squeeze of his biceps I let him know that it is okay. Never would I even thought it could feel this good, with all the times we've done it, I'm feeling even more loved by the man that I think about every free second of the day right now in this moment. Harry stills and groans into my neck, dropping his whole body weight onto my fragile body as he hugs me close to him. I never thought it would be this easy to get my mind off, just being here with him, I don't have to face my thoughts. I love him, in every way, but finally being here like this, it's a reminder I love him for being the only one I trust to be with him in this way. There's no way I'm getting myself in a stupid bet with my evil cousins again.

"I love you." I whisper against his shoulder while I soothingly stroke his back, feeling his breathing go back to normal while he peppers my neck with kisses before catching his lips with mine.

"And I love you," Harry groans, both of us reaching our peaks.

Afterwards, his movements grow sloppy and he pulls away and lands on the mattress next to me, breathing as heavy as I.

"That looks absolutely breathtaking on you," he says, pointing at my undergarment, breathing loudly after each word.

I turn myself carefully to him. "Thank you, I hoped you would like it."

"It's sexy as hell," he rushes the words to get them out. "So why don't we let it experience a round two?"
-
-
-
-
-
a/n
hehehe you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this *maniacally laughs* :)))
major shout out to my amazing cowriter literally how talented is she??? she's amazing!!! I'm glad she helped me out with this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
112K 1.6K 30
It's just another camren Instagram fic
3.3K 196 8
Harry Styles is your sworn enemy. You've decided to take a holiday in the Scottish Highlands, and so has he. And there's only one bed...
25.9K 837 26
India was adrift. After being let down by some of the most important people in her life, she feels as if it's her right to be a little lost. Directi...