You're All I Need *Book 2*

By jaee_vibin_

Jordin and August are engaged to be married. And are ready to start a family. On the road to there happily ev... More

Chapter 1: I Love Watchu Do
Chapter 2: Just Stressin
Chapter 3: You Stupid Yo
A/N
Chapter 4: Too Much
Chapter 5: Took Advantage
Chapter 6: I Can't Do It
NotAnUpdate
Chapter 7: Bring It Back
Sneak Peek
Chapter 8: Why Her?
Chapter 9: Just Bein Honest
Chapter 10: Take Me Back/Confrontation
Chapter 11: Ma' Babyeh
Chapter 12: Just Like The Stars
Chapter 13: From My Past
NotUpdatin
So...
Sneak Peek
NotAnUpdate
Chapter 15: You're Mine Now
Chapter 16: You Tried It
NotAnUpdate
Chapter 17: You Gotta Go
Chapter 18: Fuck Him
Chapter 19: Plz?
Chapter 20: Naw it Aint Okay
Chapter 21: Let That Ass Starve
Chapter 22: Get Out Yo Pride
Chapter 22: Get Out Yo Pride continued...
Chapter 23: He's Coming
Chapter 24: Another One Of Those
Chapter 25: Is You Is or Is You Aint
Chapter 26: You Bitch!
Sneak Peek
Chapter 27: Unreal
Chapter 28: Make It Home
Chapter 29: Twins?
Chapter 30: She May Never
Chapter 31: Still Hurts
Epilogue
NotAnUpdate

Chapter 14: Perfection or... not

63 7 30
By jaee_vibin_

1 Month later
Day of the Wedding...
Jordin POV

I breathed deeply and looked in the mirror and smoothing my dress. I finally got everything just right for this Wedding. Me and Coco patched things. After she told about what happened with Tyga and all. He's a bitch but wateva.

So she's now helping me with my veil and straightening my train.

"You ready?" Coco asked.

"I'm nervous." I showed her my hand which shakin so hard.

"Girl! Don't worry bout it! August loves you and everything is gon go just fine." My cousin, Destini assured me.

"I hope you're right." I mumbled.

Chris POV

Where the hell is this nigga? I thought. He was 15 minutes late. Yes. I'm talkin bout August. How his ass gon be late for his own shidd.

"Mane calm down. I'm sure he'll show up soon." Derrick said fixin his tie.

"How the hell am I suppose to calm down!? August is 15 minutes late for his own Weddin!"

I heard someone mess with the door knob. I pray to God is August. But naw it's Trey.

"Any luck?" I asked frantically.

"Naw. Mane and I've looked at all his possible spots... nun." He shook his head.

Mane wtf!?

August POV

I woke up in da' bed at da' hotel. Sun shinin brightly in ma' face. I felt an objec' in da' bed next ta' me. It was one of da' strippas' from last night.

I rolled ova' an' looked at da' time.

"Oh shidd!" I got up quickly an' rushed ta' put ma' shoes on. I can't believe a nigga 15 minutes late fa' his own weddin.

"Where you goin?" The girl asked.

"Ta' get marry. An' ya' can let ya'self out." I grabbed ma' keys an' went outside.

I sped ta' da' weddin an' hurried ta' ma' dressin room. I opened da' doe an' saw Derrick fixin his tie.

Trey's vain ass was smilin at himself in da' mirror. Terrence was throwin back shots of Tequila.

Chris was pacin back an' forth. His head jerked up when he saw me. His eyes held pure rage.

"Well I'm glad you decided to show up for yo weddin nigga." He gritted.

"Ma' bad I-"

"Foo just get ya' tux on. You got 10 minutes til you gotta go to the platform."

I smiled an' grabbed ma' tux off da' chair. It was an all black Armani suit an' a gold tie.

"Why ya smilin so hard?" Terrence asked.

"I'm finna make ha' Mrs. Alsina." I cheesed.

Jordin POV

"Uh! No! No! No!" I shouted.

"Whats the problem?!" Coco asked.

"Mya! I told you to be careful with your juice!" I said talkin to August's niece.

She's my flower girl.

"What is it?" The girls rushed out the bathroom frantically and gasped.

"How'd this happen?"

"I'm sowy Auntie JJ." Mya pouted.

"Its fine. OMG Ciara, Coco! How am I gon get this out of my white dress!"

"I don't know if you can." My cousin, Destini said.

I mugged her.

"Girl don't worry I got this." Kelly assured me.

She examined the purple spot on my dress and got to work with cleaning the spot.

At The Ceremony...

My brother Pj hooked on to my arm and walked me down the aisle as 'If I Ever Fall In Love Again by: Shai' played. He helped me onto the platform.

"You may now be seated. The couple has written their own vowels. August would you like to..." he trailed.

August grabbed my hand and looked straight in my eyes and my soul then he began, "Jordin? Ya' are ma' heart an' soul. I can't imagine livin a life witout ya'. I only wanna be wit ya' nobody else. As long as I have ya' I know imma be ight. I promise ta' only love ya'. I promise ta' be loyal ta' only ya'. I luh' ya'." Tears fell from his eyes. He didn't bother to wipe them away. He just them fall.

I teared up as well. I love him.

"Jordin?"

I looked up and began, "August you are my best friend, my lover. I can only imagine a life with you. I promise to love you at your best as well as your worst. In sickness and in health. Imma always hold you down and keep you. I promise to love you forever." Tears were still rollin down his face and he was smilin.

"Is there any one here who objects to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your piece."

We looked into the crowd. And everyone was smilin but just when the priest was about to speak again.

"I object!" Draya said openin the doors up wide. She had a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand. Her shirt was half unbuttoned with one heel on and another off.

"Draya what the hell are you doin here!? Forgive me Lord!" Tyga said.

"Shut up Tyga! Auggie you can't marry her! I'm the one who's suppose to be Mrs. Alsina." She threw back the rest of the bottle and crashed it on the floor.

"Draya get outta here! There was never an us. An' neva' will be! I have da' woman I want! Big T? Handle ma' light weight." He fanned her off.

Big T did as he was told and picked the girl up and took her out.

"Well then... there's nothing left but I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Aug connected our lips like it was the last time they may ever be connected.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I now present to you Mr. And Mrs. August Anthony Alsina."

They all clapped and cheered and and anything else celebratory.

I can't wait til our honeymoon.😏💦👅

For EpicLakaula and one_luv16 who have really been supportin thru this whole thing. So I thank y'all and love yall. Keep commentin and votin for me and I promise there'll be more to come.

Excuse mistakes. Much love😘💋

Jae😙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 3.7K 57
Tremaine(Maine) is the heartbreaker and funny one. Maurice is the committed one. He only have eyes for only one girl, but she don't fully trust him...
188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
32.3K 1.1K 52
Amelia Cruz . Young,kind hearted, loving. What happens when, she a young Spanish almost legal girl moves from Seville to the USA for money to cater...
79.1K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...