Breaking Wild Hearts [3]

By glitter_xox

[Previously known as Save Me Alpha. The original Alpha series can now be found on Inkitt.] Emily Rose Perry G... More

A Mega *Huge*Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
19.5 Emily's Healing Phase
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Sequel
Original versions available on Inkitt

Chapter 3

60.5K 1.7K 186
By glitter_xox

The door slams shut and I look up at him. 

"I won't leave! I'm sorry!" I beg as I watch him walk towards me slowly. 

"I have tried being nice to you, giving you time to adjust to this new life. Ten years. I gave you ten years and what the fuck did you do?"he shouts, striding towards me. "You fucking ran, you little bitch." He glares at me as he fists his hand in my hair and tilts my head up.

"I'm sorry Cameron. I won't run," I whisper to him and he chuckles as he pushes me back on the bed. 

"I think you have had enough freedom," he grins as he removes his belt slowly. 

"No," I shake myself pushing my head off the bed. 

I run towards the door and pull on the handle. Locked. 

"No one is going to save you from me."

I feel his body against mine as he pushes me up against the door. Every inch of him is pressed into me. 

"Cameron no," I try to pull away from him but he fists his hand in my hair and pulls me towards him. I scream loudly and bang on the door. 

"I will fucking kill you!" I hear Miles scream on the other side before I hear his grunts and people punching him. "Let her out!" The door handle rattles as Cameron pulls me towards the bed. 

I elbow him in his stomach and run towards the door just as he grabs me by the hair. I let out a scream as I feel him inject me with something. 

I feel the energy in my body escape as I fall into his arms. 

"Don't touch me,"I whisper as I squeeze out the words. He picks me up just as the door groans as someone tries to break through it. Cameron lays me on the bed and grins as he climbs above me. 

I can't move by body as the door shatters open and I hear Miles growling as he walks inside. 

"Get off her." His voice promises violence as I hear him groaning as I hear someone hurting him again. I can't see anything. 

"You will watch me," Cameron laughs as he pulls his shirt off, above me. "Watch me fuck her like the little bitch she is." He holds my chin tightly and tilts my face up as he leans down. 

No no no 

"Emily! Wake up!" I hear a voice shout above me. My eyes open up immediately and I scramble up, looking around as Miles stands above me. 

Everyone was staring at me. Cole, Ashton, Sam, Jordan and women that I never met. 

I hide my face as Miles wraps his arms around me. 

"I can't feel-"

"Shush, it's okay." He says to me softly as I watch everyone walk out of the room, closing the door behind themselves. 

"Your parents are on their way. I'm right here, you're safe," he sits down on the bed as I rest my head against him, my eyes closing as the darkness overpowers my mind. 

***

"Where is she?" 

My eyes snap open as I hear the voices downstairs. I stretch my arm out and shake Miles so he could wake up. 

"They're here. Miles, I think they found us," I whisper at him as I try to wake him up. 

Miles groans as he opens his eyes and stares at me. "We're safe here," he mumbles tiredly as he turns around in the bed and covers his head with the pillow, mumbling how no one was going to come here. 

I look towards the door as I hear people running up the stairs. The door slams open and I freeze. 

"Emily." My dad whispers. 

The world stops around me and the lid to my emotions burst open as I start crying. I cover my face with my hands as I feel his hands wrap around me tightly. 

"I'm here," dad says to me but I can't stop. 

For years I was my daddy's little girl. Every day he would take me outside and we would run faster than anyone. He would play with me, and let me braid his hair when it grew longer. He would have tea parties with me and my teddy bears. It was all snatched away. The happiness. 

He doesn't say anything as I pull away,wiping my tears as mom comes forward and she wraps her arms tightly around me. 

I would never be afraid of them. I would never be afraid of my dad. I wouldn't need to think of sunsets when they hugged me. They were my family. 

"Are you okay?" Mom pulls away as she looks at me up and down. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Dad growls at Miles as he sits up in bed, stretching his arms. 

One of the best sleeps I've ever had. Miles mindlink me and smiles at me. 

I smile back and dad growls at him again. 

"Miles, Sir," he holds his hand out for dad to shake and dad frowns at him. 

"Who are you?" Dad asks him again and Miles frowns, putting his hand down. 

"A wolf." Miles answers after a few seconds and dad frowns again. 

"Are you her mate?" Mom asks him and Miles chuckles. 

"No, we are friends," he says and I smile a little. 

Dad nods his head and turns back to me just as my stomach growls. 

"Are you hungry? Did they not give you any food?" Dad whips his head to look at Ashton who frowns. 

"She was tired." He says shrugging his shoulders. 

"What do you want to eat? I can make whatever you want," Dad says as he stands up. 

"May I have a sandwich please?" I ask and he nods his head quickly. 

"Yes of course." He says helping me out of the bed. I stand up and turn to look at Miles who smiles as he turns to look at dad. 

"Maybe she could have a shower first? Freshen up?" Miles tells them and I stay silent. 

I needed to have a shower. To scrub my body clean. I didn't have one and I was filthy. 

"Okay, I'll wait with you," mom says and I don't reply as I quickly walk towards the bathroom. 

I'm filthy. 

I walk towards the shower and turn it on high heat. I need to get rid of the dirt on my body, to scrub it clean. 

***

"Follow me," mom says as she waits for me in the room. I silently follow her out of the room. 

"Oli has missed you terribly," mom says and I nod as I follow her to the living room. My eyes scan the room and I smile as I see Miles sitting on the couch, surrounded by family and others. 

"Come here," he says, patting the seat next to him. 

"No, sit here princess," dad says as he points to the huge space he seemed to have saved. Miles smiles as I sit next to dad on the couch. 

"You look beautiful," grandma Skylar says as she smiles at me. 

"Thank you," I answer politely. 

I had never known how to interact with anyone. It was difficult to talk to someone without assuming the worst or being wary of them. 

"This is my mate, Serena," Ashton says as he grins at the beautiful woman sitting next to him. 

"This is my baby, Thea," Daniel says as he holds a little baby in his arms. "My mate is sleeping," he says chuckling to himself as he looks at the baby. 

"Where's Lucy?" Mom asks, suddenly looking around the room. 

"She's out with some friends," Ashton replies back to her. 

You have a huge family. Miles mindlink me from across the room. 

I don't remember any of them. I answer back. 

My mind had been destroyed and I had forgotten what anyone looked like. I did not remember meeting my mom's side of the family. They were part of my life, but my mind had destroyed their images. I could not remember them. 

You'll get used to it. Will you be telling your parents what happened? He asks as people talk around us. 

I don't want them to know. 

Anything? He frowns from the other side of the room. The room silences as they look at him. 

He looks up at everyone. 

"Can we get some food please?" He questions and everyone nods as they stand up. I stand up slowly and follow them as Miles walks beside me. 

"Ready to try something different?" he asks, holding his hand out to me. 

"Like?" I question as I hold his hand tightly. 

"Chocolate cake. I'm very tempted to try that," he grins and I nod my head. 

We were never allowed to eat anything without permission. Miles always had the leftovers and I would be given four sandwiches to eat per day. There was no taste in it until I had to beg Cameron to let me try something new. I was feeling sick and I couldn't use my magic. 

He allowed me to cook. To make whatever I needed with whatever was around the house. Miles would go every month and he would secretly arrive with different ingredients. I would make anything as long as it tasted better. 

Cameron. He would always be the monster in my nightmare. 

●●●●●

Random question.

Stelena or Delena?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...
60.1K 974 38
YOU ARE A MONSTER. Darling I am always a monster and I am not going to change not even for my mate. Hanna roselane smith the daughter of the stronges...
749 21 20
Emily the shy wolf girl is in the Blood Moon pack, the second most powerful pack in the world, she get beaten up and bruised by her pack because, Sh...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...