Hell Above; Lashton

Galing kay iBlameLashton

Ashton, the nerd. Also known as f****t, gay, stupid, fatass you name it. He thinks he's worthless. And he kno... Higit pa

Prologue ~
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
5SOS US & CANADA
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 2 ~

14.1K 515 375
Galing kay iBlameLashton

Ashton's P.O.V

I was at home sitting on the couch. Ice packs everywhere on my stomach and eye. I was currently reading a fanfic of The Janoskians. A Luke Brook's one, to be more specific. Oh god, how these things make me horny, but they take my mind away from horrible things so thats great I guess.

Do I sound like a teenage girl right now? I probably do. I mean c'mon a teenage boy reading boyxboy fanfics. Wait, no. That sounds about right. Because i'm gay, and i'm also reading boyxboy fanfics so it really isn't all that bad- I was still debating with myself whether it was a bad thing or a good thing for me to be reading these; when the doorbell echoed through the house. I tried my hardest to get up but miserably failed. The doorbell kept ringing and I just stayed on the couch, being the useless person I am. My phone buzzed, indicating I had a new text message.

From: N(Irish)all

Ash, open the door dammit

To: N(Irish)all

I can't

From: N(Irish)all

What do you mean you can't?!

To: N(Irish)all

I'll explain everything once you're in here. There's an extra key in the flower pot.

I didn't get a reply but it said he read it. Thank god for iPhones.

"Mate! What happened?!" Asked a panicked Niall, scaring the shit out of me.

"Don't do that ever again!"

"Do what?"

"SPEAK OUT OF THE NOWHERE WHEN EVERYTHING'S SILENT!" I argued waving my hands about. Second time this day that this fucker scares the shit out of me.

"Oh yeh, sorry" He said scratching his neck "What's gotten into yah?! You weren't at school for lunch! I ditched because I got worried sick about you!"

"Sorry Nialler, Bruce found me and used me as his punching bag"

He muttered some things under his breath. I heard some curse words, not like its surprsing though.

"Do you feel any better?"

"Yeah a little" I said shrugging.

"Well, I've gotta go. I don't want to disappoint mum by missing school.. Feel better soon" He said giving me a hug, making me wince. "Oops sorry, see you tomorrow"

"Alright later"

And with that he left. It feels good knowing someone cares about you, two people in my life at least care.

I slowly got off the couch and headed towards my room. This is going to be a challenge.

I finally arrived, and changed into some pj's. I felt a bit better, the pain was going down. I sat on my comfortable white sheets and turned on the T.V, on time to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"Oh no! He took the Pizza Boy! We have to get him!"

"You're a good person Mikey" Leonardo said patting his back.

"We have to save him or I won't be able to get pizza!"

"I feel you" I mumbled as my eyes closed in on me.

*Next Morning*

"IRWIN GET UP! WE HAVE TO GO YOU'RE LATE!"

I jumped out of bed, falling to the floor with a loud thud. My body ached everywhere.

"Fucking shit! What time is it?!" I said stuffing myself into some skinny jeans and a Batman t-shirt.

"IT'S FUCKING SEVEN FORTY FIVE WERE GONNA BE LATE"

"Wait... Since when do you care about being late?"

"YOUR MUM SAID I SHOULDN'T GET YOU TO SCHOOL LATE"

"And why did you just wake me up?"

"I was uh... texting Liam?" He said scratching the back of his neck. I smirked.

I left my hair a mess and placed my glasses on my nose not wanting to wear my contacts today.

"HURRY UP!" Niall yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my backpack and practically ran down the stairs tripping on the second step and squealing in pain when I hurt my bruises. I stumbled on getting up and ran out the door. Thirty minutes later and we were at school, surprisingly, Niall should drive over the speed limit often.

"Thanks mate" I said running out of the car and into the school. I rushed into biology class earning a glare from Mrs.Green.

"Mr.Irwin, you're late, detention after school"

I sighed and walked over to my desk. My hands holding my head up. Biology is boring, making it longer.

I smiled and ran out of the class as the bell rang. Finally! Onto my favorite subject, English. I sat in my usual spot and waited for Mr.Clark to walk in.

"Hello Class, today you will be having a new English project! But before you start choosing your partners, I've already chosen them!"

I heard groans from everywhere. I mentally laughed at these idiots.

"Alright alright calm down everyone"

He started announcing names, and finally he got to mine.

"Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings"

I fell onto my desk groaning in the process. Why him?! His friends practically try to murder me.

And he's the schools popular 'hot' jock. Not only that, but a player and a rude human being.

"You will have to go to each others houses for this project. And this will include 50% of your grade, now let me tell you about your assignment" Mr.Clark contiuned.

I groaned again. Out of all these thirty people he chooses Luke for me! Just great. Great, just shoot me.

"You will have to fill out 5-6 pages about his or her information. And that's all, an easy A, now go on, and sit next to your partner"

Luke looked at me and I looked back, he mouthed "Do I move or?" I just nodded. He walked towards me and sat next to me.

"Hey, Im Luke"

"Ashton" I replied bluntly.

"So, do we start today?"

"You want to get an early head start? This project isn't due till' next week"

"I like to have everything done early"

"Alright, so do I come over to yours?" I implied.

"How about I go over to yours?"

"Whatever" I wrote down my address and handed it to him.

"See you later" And walked out of the class. Yes! lunch time! I mentally fist pumped the air. I walked off to my locker and stuffed my books in heading towards the bathroom. I quickly washed my hands and was drying them when I heard the door slam shut. I turned around and saw Tyler and his two other football buddies, Bruce and Brad.

Luke's football buddies

"Hey faggerella"

I stayed quiet, fucking seriously? I guess I'm a gay cinderella.

"Answer me, you ass!"

"U-uh Hi"

"You looked happy this morning, when you were late? Was it because you missed your morning beating?"

Yes

"No" I sighed. 

"Good, because you're getting it now"

They all tackled me to the floor. Punching every single thing on my body. Tyler stood up and started kicking me. I felt a hot liquid rolling down to my lips. It wasn't a tear... It was blood. I tried screaming out but it was useless, Tyler's evil grin was all I saw before everything went white. Yes, white. I saw a white light. I'm probably just exaggerating.

I woke up, and pain instantly ran through my body. I thought I died. It's not supposed to be like this god damn they should've just ended me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room.

"Oh hey, you're awake" I heard a sigh of relief.

Relief?

Mom?

"Mom?"

"No, its me, Luke. Your English partner. How do I sound anywhere near your mum? Im pretty sure she doesn't sound like a seventeen year old who just hit puberty."

"Why aren't I at school?! And why are you here?!" I said panicking.

"Let me explain" He told me everything from when he walked into the bathroom and saw me on the floor blood everywhere. To when he carried to his car and brought me home.

"Thank you"

"It was nothing. You should get some rest" He said getting up and walking towards my bedroom door.

"See you tomorrow, hopefully" He said.

And he walked away. He's probably not as bad as I think he is.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.5K 320 18
Luke Hemmings is on the football team and is very popular among his fellow students. He is smart, but he has his flaws. He doesn't associate often wi...
97.7K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
75.5K 1.6K 26
Ella is the nerd who's socially awkward and clumsy. She's also Ashton's little sister. When she walked through the dark alley on the way home, she me...
6.8K 271 25
Ashton is suicidal gets beaten by his father and bullied at school for being gay. Luke is very confident has a loving family that accepts him for who...