Chapter 41

Another shitty chapter v sorry I'm just really busy with school I wish I wasn't

Luke's P.O.V

After I was done showering, Ashton and I walked hand in hand to my room.

"So how'd you meet Luke" He asked, clearing the silence between us.

"Well. He's in here for almost jumping off a five foot tall building. And he was sitting in the lounge room, where they keep us, and make us socialize. And he looked pretty cool too you know. So I walked up to him, and sat next to him. I said he and he said hey back and we just started hanging out. He's been in his room for awhile so today was the first time I saw him in two weeks"

"Oh. Thats great I guess. Are there any people your age around here?"

"No. Most of the people here are older than thirty. It's creepy. I'm the only teenager, Luke is twenty years old. Oh and he plays the drums in a band called The Word Alive"

"Are you serious? That is so cool. Shouldn't he be touring with them?" He asked, as he swung our hands back and forth.

"They canceled the tour. They didn't want to replace him, so they canceled it for him. He objected and said they should keep it going for the fans, but you know. They're going to wait until he is able to get out- in like two to three months"

"Oh okay" He replied right when I opened the door to my cell. I call it a cell, because we are basically locked up in here. We aren't allowed to go out after ten o' clock- hey, I can just distract Ashton, and he'd have to stay here! Great idea Luke! I mentally high fived myself.

We took off our shoes. And headed straight to my bed. Ashton jumped on it first, and got the side closest to the wall. I lied down, and covered us with the bed sheets.

Ashton and I laid there and gazed into each others eyes in silence. A comfortable silence.

"I love you so much" I whispered to him even though we were the only ones in the room. Not a surprise but...

"I love you too Lukey" He whispered as he smiled back.

"Come here" I said as I opened my arms to him. He scooted over to me, and lied his head on my chest, and I protectively wrapped my arms around him.

"I always want to do things with you, like hang out, go on dates, or even watch sad movies, but i can't because you aren't there and it's not the same"

"I'll get out of here soon babe, don't worry. I'll get out of here, you mean the world to me and I only want to make you happy"

"But I can't be happy when you're not happy"

"I'm happy now because you're here with me"

I could feel him smile against my neck.

"I love you"

"I love you too ash"

It's amazing, how we say our 'i love yous' to each other, and they never get old. I mean those three words when I say them, I hope he does too. I've already been without him, and I don't want to loose him again. Even if it means going into war for him, I'd do it.

I looked down to see that he was fast asleep. Adorable. I just hope I don't get into trouble for this.

I don't know how to explain how perfect I think Ashton is.

I love his beautiful smile, the way it brings life into a room. I love his cute little dimples when he grins or smiles. I love his gorgeous hazel green eyes. His giggle. His laugh. All of his flaws, that he sees in himself. I love his everything.